What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hum, speaking about the game, Do you guys have some info about if the game will have musics during the stages?? or the game will continue being silent because of it's inspiration in Dark Souls?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh wow, custom shoes. Never seen those before. always thought they were complicated to make or something.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Watching this be made has been one of the more fascinating things about this game, honestly. Nice work.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh god, I think the usual shoes looked better than...these slippers. D:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
So since I guess we're focusing on dolls, this game isn't really moving.

Not that this isn't interesting and all, but there's been no talk about the game every time I see this thread updated. It's always either albums full of fan-art or the doll.

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
You're wondering why a game that was last updated 20 days ago and will be updated again in like 10 isn't the most active thread ever?
This ain't Katawa Shoujo General number uuuuuh
View attachment 20422
Aw, fuck everything.
T-that's not at all what I said...
If anything, I'm saying this thread is TOO active for the strangest reasons.

Okay real talk, I completely stopped following this thread and, to be honest with you, lost a good bit of my interest in this game because people just kept mass spamming fan art and crap onto this thread. While I like people discussing a game and such, mass spamming fan art is for Discord servers.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
On a more technical note, do the images still load if you don't open the spoilers?
That's a really complicated question to answer in general. However, by default, I believe most browsers probably will load images in spoilers even if the spoiler is never opened. The more in-depth answer is that there's a technique that is optionally used in some browsers (Firefox, Chrome) called lazy-loading, which if enabled for images, will only load images that are in or near the viewport. If that's enabled, all bets are off.

Note that the technical discussion of spoiler tags does ignore that the thread might be a bit easier to browse through if spoiler tags were used. With the high-res images, the page really is rather tall, and that does hamper usability somewhat. Perhaps a compromise would be to upload smaller images and link them to an imgur gallery with full resolution images?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Wish there was another female enemy though, or she gets raped by a hell hound. Cause this game reminds of “dank souls”, and I’m surprised there are no spider queens or dragons.

Also, why there aren’t any monsters that drains you out of your souls? Seems odd that they didn’t added those yet. (Succubus maybe?)

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There was that spider animation that gives the succ. Not sure if that counts