What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Dang, so new yuri or bestiality?

Can we at least get a person to eat her ass or hard suck her tits? All I see are cocks and those aren't futa cocks..... :LOL:

P.S Don't mind me guys, there's just a lack of hard futa and yuri this year, so I'm a little mad. But it's a great year for femdom. :D

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dang, so new yuri or bestiality?

Can we at least get a person to eat her ass or hard suck her tits? All I see are cocks and those aren't futa cocks..... :LOL:

P.S Don't mind me guys, there's just a lack of hard futa and yuri this year, so I'm a little mad. But it's a great year for femdom. :D
I'm still waiting for a good 'ol rape cage or meat wall that'll revage the heroine for days on end.
(No, the rape cage in the gallery does not count until it is implemented into the main game)

Mecchi

Reputation score
Here's the link for v0.25!

Sorry for the delay, went to watch End Game and somehow it took over half of my day lol
Always the hero, is the movie really that long?

Tewi

Reputation score
Well the movie is quite long (3hs), and finding a cinema to watch it in English and going there added up, even more when going with family.

vbui16

Reputation score
Yeh, watched it opening night at 11:00pm and got home around 4 granted it took me around 40 minutes to drive back home. I had work at 10 that day, it was stiffed.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
New ring at "地下聖教会", pass boss area, then you can see it. (Decrease guard's SP cost, but also increase SP cost when attacking.)
New weapon at "捨てられた下層" (spider boss area)
Go down temple then go left, defeat 2 white spider, there is a spike can break bridge.
Go down and go left.
Then you can see the weapon.

Reputation score
Bit gutted that the only h-content added was the game over, although it was a great animation. Still, we wait till next month until I come out of hibernation once again

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh boi, here we go again. The wait for next month continues. .__."

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
dang that game over animation is gooooooood. welp. one month of waiting again xD. not that im complaining, i dont mind how long it takes lol

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I see that @bigpenniser is a kink shamer. You don't like yuri?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Is there any way to skip between parts of animations yet?
You could possibly increase the animation speed using cheat engine, although I didn't test this on this game.