What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why not? That's literally the most important part of a game. It will take him less time in the future to add more content to a new area
+ the game is still in very early development

Edit: Here's a baidu link from acgbuster

Password: 2bep

For some reason the baidu download script isn't working for me so I can't download it at all, but the link is legit as it's from acgbuster
Because I feel like it adds nothing. You get to the new area where there is nothing to do, jump around some and thats the update.

Ill try to download this and get you a link.

Last edited:

olaolakaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think we have enough maps already for a 1.0 release, i would much rather the dev focusing on erotic CGs, QoL features and mechanics such as corruption, pregnacy etc..., buldle it together for a 1.0 version for sale then have minor DLC released every month. I would not hesitate to pay.

Those dudes in the slum haven't got their erotic moves for like, half a year now? Call me a entitled cunt but 1 erotic moves every month is not enough XD

Still, the new animation is great, the voice could use a little more life to it though, 8/10

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry but no luck with the download, it asks me to get some kind of downloader/installer that I am not going to get and the chrome apps that are supposed to let you download without it dont seem to get the link properly :(

Tewi

Reputation score
Here's the link for ver. 0.19! (Save inclueded as always)

Edit: It seems i left an older save in the file, just in case anyone needs it, this save is after the spider boss in the next area.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not really a fan of adding new zones every update without finishing any tbh, its getting a little bleh
It makes sense if you see the game as a beta test instead of a released game slowly receiving updates (albeit it's been a very long beta test).

Instead of taking 2-3 updates to flesh out a zone, slap together the map assets, enemies, gimmicks/mechanics, etc. in one update and push it out to receive feedback. That way instead of 3 complete large zones, there could be 10 incomplete zones but with all the basics in there. Then add more content later afterwards.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Fuck me, that new zone is massive. Neat little gimmick with the bells, too.
Also the new sword is baller as fuck. Four hit combo that can be cancelled into my hitting the ground, and does holy damage.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't from the top of my head remember the name of the white haired girl, or if she even had one. But I'd love it if we could at least use her in the gallery eventually down the line. She's too good a design to be just trapped in the flesh maiden. Even cooler would be if we could play as her when we beat the game or something, but I'd definitely settle for having her in the gallery mode.

Tewi

Reputation score
Candore, methinks. Ita for "candour", "whiteness", amazingly enough.
On other matters, I agree with your suggestion.
Yes, her name is Candore, and yeah, i agree, her design is pretty cool to just leave her like that
It would be cool if we could also get the other two chars that he talked about at the beginning, Aradia's sister(?) and the grey hair girl in the first zone

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Played around for a few minutes and I cannot find this new area. :<

Tewi

Reputation score
Before the spider boss fight, if you go up and left, you'll find a door, keep going up and you'll find an entrance that was previously blocked, there you'll find the new area to the right and the slums to the left, you can also pull a lever in the left so you can go to there straight from the slums zone.
NightofRevenge_2018-10-31_22-29-04.png NightofRevenge_2018-10-31_22-28-53.png

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Dammit, I was too busy playing videogames to say it first. Decided to make this while waiting for matches to load.

Map.png

Also once you get to "Requiem Road", the new area, you can go left to open up a shortcut through the slums.
The new sword is also placed in the environment this time. It's not just a little white glob. I think the greatsword had a greatsword near it, too. I'm usually fighting the inquisitors when getting the greatsword and mail breaker to notice.
Also the door from the church back to the bridge isn't open yet, but you can see both sides.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ah, right Candore. I know I've heard that before now that it's mentioned, thanks for the reminder. I know d-lis is very open to suggestions, but i don't really use twitter much. If anyone wants to suggest what i mentioned to them feel free.

seoylun

Reputation score
Can anyone suggest more Candore to D-lis? I love her design so much :whistle: