What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

blib

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello good people! I just found about this game and I have some questions about unknowns.

I can't read japanese, so I don't understand the readme or tutorial. I figured out most of the movements, using keyboard and mouse. (For some reason the universal escape key do not actually escape, we need to use space.) So being in the first area, I have no idea how to leave the church. I can jump, double jump, walk on the branches of the tree, but there doesn't seem to have any door or level transition anywhere. Could somebody enlighten me as how to proceed between level? Thanks.

Tewi

Reputation score
Could somebody enlighten me as how to proceed between level? Thanks.
You use the altar to do stuff, you use the first option to lvl up your stats, the second to fast travel to altars/zones you visited, the third to save, the fourth to change difficulty and the last to exit the menu.
NightofRevenge_2018-11-02_00-05-08.png

blib

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You use the altar to do stuff, you use the first option to lvl up your stats, the second to fast travel to altars/zones you visited, the third to save, the fourth to change difficulty and the last to exit the menu.
View attachment 17727
So third option to move outside then?

Edit: alright, got confused because the menu to switch zones didn't have any picture. I figured it out. This game is simple enough that a basic translation for the user interface might be just enough to increase exposure.

By the way, how do you quit this game? Since there is no escape menu per say, all I have managed is to alt tab and kill the process.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm going to assume that there used to be something in this post because of the attached reactions, but I see nothing.
Well, it's still there, so you might want to check your browser's settings or take a look at its extensions. I don't think it's your account settings on ulmf, because this is just a picture attached to the post you are not seeing, and not a signature or such. Btw, there are pictures attached to posts #1224 and #1225, if it helps.

Tewi

Reputation score
By the way, how do you quit this game? Since there is no escape menu per say, all I have managed is to alt tab and kill the process.
Eh, alt+f4 is good enough, no need to kill the process manually.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
any 1 have any guide on how to get all the weapons?
Lemme think:
-You start with the Witch's Blade
-The Warped Bone Blade is in the bottom right of the first "stage", inside the shanty houses
-The Witch's Great Blade is above the altar in the city. Just climb to the top after going right past the first axe night, then keep going left
-The Mail Breaker is in the upper city, but you need to go to the lower city, then head all the way to the top right to take an elevator. Then stay on the ground floor and head left to take it off a woman's corpse.
-The spear Sophisticated is on the other side of a locked gate on the ground floor at the start of the church. Just walk to the second floor, all the way right, head downstairs, then all the way left.
-The Sculpted Chunk magic staff is obtained by talking to the alchemist a few times in her shop in the Back Alley before the slums. You have to climb the outside of the shop on the left, since the ladder isn't down yet.
-The Tombstone Hammer is a random drop from the Fishmen in the Sinking Fissure waterfall map. You can see them holding two of them. Drop rate feels like 50%.
-The Holy Knight's Straight Sword is dangling in the hands of a statue in the catacombs of Requiem Road, guarded by three priests.

With spells:
-You start with the Witch's Gun
-You start with Chain Lightning, but you have to equip it
-Saving the two chained witches together in the underground city has them spawn a floating spellbook that teaches you Ring of Flames

Rings:
-You start with the Old Crest Ring
-The Crest Ring of Revenge is in the middle of a bloody mess in an empty room on the lower right side of the underground city
-The Quickstrike Crest Ring is IhavenofuckingcluewhereIfoundit in the Sinking Fissure cause that place is such a maze that Jack Nicholson died in it

Zergface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello friends! Any idea if there is a english release or a partial, i've seen several screenshots of the game with full english. o_O

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
-The Quickstrike Crest Ring is IhavenofuckingcluewhereIfoundit in the Sinking Fissure cause that place is such a maze that Jack Nicholson died in it
Oh, I found The Quickstrike Crest Ring after remembering I didn't explore as much above the save point after scouring the entirety of the ruins.

From the save point start climbing up until you reach as high as you can
Dashjump across the waterfall
Notice a linked bridge with an item in the center, Target Acquired
Kill some snails
You'll find a Web Spear pointing to the upper left; keep it pointed in that direction, first clue
There's a Web Needle, but it can't reach the Web Spear you found, hit it upwards and you'll hear it hit something
Climb nearby ladder, kill more snails
Turn west, find second Web Spear, hit it to face the first one you found
Hit Web Needle, bridge breaks, causing the item to drop.
Swan Dive to the bottom of the waterfall and Clench Your Anus
OPTIONAL: If you've already explored the area you probably lowered the bridge that loops back around to the save point
In which case the Quickstrike Crest Ring will land on that instead (which is what happened to me, these areas are so damn big o Ao It's like every area is Central Yharnam).

The Holy Knight Straight Sword is hands down my new favorite weapon, especially with the new ring. The Bone Blade used too much stamina for my preferences.

Hello friends! Any idea if there is a english release or a partial, i've seen several screenshots of the game with full english. o_O
Those were done for personal use as far as I understand. That or the image was edited in touchups to assist other users.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

There's a new update of some sorts

Thank you for seeing.
Even in Ci - en, although the main operation check version is the main, I will update the article so thank you!

Main game system progress
· It is possible to save game data, basically it will succeed to the next update without problems, but when there is a big change it is not that limit. (The game controller setting has not yet been saved.)
· It is possible to level up at the altar, part of status contents not reflected.
· Weapons, magic, equipment changeable, UI around is still in the middle.
· Consumption items can be used partly.
· Event related is not implemented so much in the operation confirmation version.
· There are doors that can not pass yet.

Erotic
· Erotic mounted finer fish 13 enemy characters, enemies per enemy, foreplay such as Foreplay → Some enemies move to actual erotic (basically all finish → until after)
· Erotic trap about 5 (almost finish → There is until after)
· 3 bosses, 1 inside body only erotic.
· Game over CG 2 pieces
· Gallery available