What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I noticed in some screenshots that the UI seems to be translated, but the link provided on the previous page launches the game in japanese. Is there a way to translate the UI/play the game in english and such? From what I can see the translation isn't complete, but is there a gameplay-focused translation available to play? Also, how do I search for something only within a thread? Somehow I've lost track of how to do that after the site rework a while back.

Cat99

Reputation score
My good even just with the Screenshots I saw from the Translation I found the scenes hotter ( Then even before )...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
that's a death flag for a hentai...
Then about 5mins in she has not only surrendered to cock but is also now actively serving them to bring her friends and old allies under their control.

Old memory here but I remember an old doujin where the title is literally "I'll never lose to cock!" and the ending scene is "I lost to cock!"

Fractal

Reputation score
Maps a controller but refuses to keep the config I set up, requiring a bunch of binding at every start, which is annoying enough on top of being completely unable to grab ledges even on a good day. Any solutions? Same issue popped up on page 44 with no conclusive solution.

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score

·

一部バグ修正版アップしましたので宜しくお願いします!

Some bugs fixed version released.

magiconvert

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, let's just say I have no idea if this is a correct translation. First result of machine translation was something like: "Absolutely... I give up..."
Anyway, feel free to check this ripped text out, it may help on the way to a proper scenes translation -

I tried translating it. I didn't really proofread it b/c translating moaning noises kills me on the inside, but it's fairly close. Dunno how quite to translate the way these guys talk though...

Kaithera

Reputation score
Is there a map for the game yet? In key config there's a key to show map but prolly not working

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
To be fair, the Night of Revenge heroine does resemble Miriam a lot more than the other woman does.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Honesty, I totally forgot about Shanoa, but I can definitely see the resemblances. Funny that Night of Revenge and Bloodstained all lead back to Castlevania. They might as well all be related.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I honestly find the chick from this game more hotter than the one from bloodstained.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
To be fair, the Night of Revenge heroine does resemble Miriam a lot more than the other woman does.
Except Shanoa's powers are pretty much exactly the same as Miriam's. By killing enemies she can gain their power as 'glyphs' on her body for later use. Though I may not be completely impartial as Harmony of Despair was my favorite of the handheld Igavanias.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Except Shanoa's powers are pretty much exactly the same as Miriam's. By killing enemies she can gain their power as 'glyphs' on her body for later use. Though I may not be completely impartial as Harmony of Despair was my favorite of the handheld Igavanias.
Actually Shanoa also absorb enemy attack glyphs as they are being used. Killing them isn't mandatory for that (see Albus). The killing enemies for power is more of Soma and the Sorrow series.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Actually Shanoa also absorb enemy attack glyphs as they are being used. Killing them isn't mandatory for that (see Albus). The killing enemies for power is more of Soma and the Sorrow series.
Technically Soma is accruing their souls to summon them via the "command" ability he has as a result of being reincarnated Dracula.

So then, is the demon still inside the crystals which Miriam absorbs? lol, I've got 60+ hours into the game and don't have a straight answer.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Technically Soma is accruing their souls to summon them via the "command" ability he has as a result of being reincarnated Dracula.

So then, is the demon still inside the crystals which Miriam absorbs? lol, I've got 60+ hours into the game and don't have a straight answer.

Someone who actually payed attention to the series.

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I understand Johannes' description and the archived journal correctly, the shards are an accumulation of energy that can channel and manifest certain powers, not living creatures. This also extends to the familiars, as their respective shards "summon" them from their own realm through Miriam's ability to bind the power of the shards to herself. So no, the crystals don't house the demons, only the powers that they use, which is oddly specific, but that's how it's told.

As for Soma, that's pretty much on point. To be really specific (and semantic), Soma's incomplete "Power of Dominion" (also known as "Soul Steal") can command the souls of monsters, or generally, the souls of chaos (which is why he cannot control or influence human souls, for instance, unless the person is evil/corrupted). However, the souls don't always answer his call, since the power Soma wields is not fully awakened, and he most likely doesn't use it subconciously. Funny enough, that explains why the souls have a drop chance - failure means the soul returns to the heart of chaos, success means it hears the call of its new master.