What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So thanks to yall I figured out where to upgrade weapons and I was playing around with the Iai style katana and remembered that if you jump and attack at the same time, you do a ground attack in the air, which is usually worse bc of how air combos work in this game
But with the katana you slide into the ground at super speed like what the Smashing Brothers of Melee Players call a wavedash or whatever they call it, gives the katana a little bit of extra range and speed which I found pretty fun, though the whole thing is largely impractical save its mercifully fast air attack

trademark souls, stylish moves are highly impractical, but real divekick hours

Kaithera

Reputation score
So thanks to yall I figured out where to upgrade weapons and I was playing around with the Iai style katana and remembered that if you jump and attack at the same time, you do a ground attack in the air, which is usually worse bc of how air combos work in this game
But with the katana you slide into the ground at super speed like what the Smashing Brothers of Melee Players call a wavedash or whatever they call it, gives the katana a little bit of extra range and speed which I found pretty fun, though the whole thing is largely impractical save its mercifully fast air attack

trademark souls, stylish moves are highly impractical, but real divekick hours
How do you do the special katana attack?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you do the special katana attack?
Head to base (first option in teleport)
Interact with table next to Vendetta (the other woman)
First option
Upgrade katana once, upgrade again then pick second option (there'll be a 1 counter next to its attack count as opposed to 3)

n_zuel

Reputation score
Greetings,

New player here. In the menu section referred as equipment there are two slots about Costume. Is there anything there to change?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Greetings,

New player here. In the menu section referred as equipment there are two slots about Costume. Is there anything there to change?
Nothing yet, and the creator hasn't made any mention of it as far as I know. Which doesn't say much, as I'm barely active anywhere...

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How many random girls being raped in the background are there so far?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Unholy Blessing's guide is very vague, so I have no idea where the bull demon with the big axe weapon is. He says "latest area" which doesn't mean a thing without the actual area name or altar screenshot.

Haven't played since 0.25, so all of the new features are very nice. Trying to get all of the items I missed previously, and it's the bull demon (multiple types apparently) I have no idea where to find.

Reputation score
Unholy Blessing's guide is very vague, so I have no idea where the bull demon with the big axe weapon is. He says "latest area" which doesn't mean a thing without the actual area name or altar screenshot.

Haven't played since 0.25, so all of the new features are very nice. Trying to get all of the items I missed previously, and it's the bull demon (multiple types apparently) I have no idea where to find.

Stage 10 and go to the left.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Stage 10 and go to the left.
Stage 10? Furthest I can see is the lab (area 9). If I go all the way down and into the back garden, that leads to another entrance to the waterfall area.
I found the black key in the lab, but don't know if that's necessary to go somewhere.

Already found and beaten the fox boss, but that is another entrance into the Cathedral which was locked in previous versions.

Probably worth mentioning I'm getting back to this demo from version 0.25, so a lot has happened since I last played.

Last edited:

piceris

Reputation score

It's been over a year so i fear the dev might've forgotten about it, would be a shame though.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been over a year so i fear the dev might've forgotten about it, would be a shame though.
It's already in the current demo. Look in the gallery for the big criminal rape scene (the enemy with a giant axe and a woman tied to his torso as body armour).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Start from temple
Go left
Go up. then go right
You can get "Fool's ring" at right. then you need to stand on floor with spike, if floor disappear not fall down, start game again
That floor will break floor, then you can go down, there is another ring
This is probably the area which has the bull demons and all of the rings I'm missing right now. Question is, how to get there since I don't recognise that altar spawn point.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's already in the current demo. Look in the gallery for the big criminal rape scene (the enemy with a giant axe and a woman tied to his torso as body armour).
He means the face cut-in, which was never added.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All of the long-time players must find it blindingly obvious, but I cannot find the altar I quoted in earlier posts.

Thread is more interested in pushing memes than actually discussing the game, which I'm finding out to my cost.