What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So do any of the bosses have animations or game over scenes? I remember the last time I played, NONE of them did

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ill be honest ya this event is kinda odd and doesnt really fit the whole like theme and stuff, on top of that you have to go out of your way to even get it, which is honestly a theme of all of these events. Like some of these should be more fluid I guess, case and point the event with the witch chick where if you refuse to kill the two ax chain dudes great value bloodborne waifu gets chained up and stuff. Like that should just be a lose condition in general with those guys similar to the dude that chokes her out.

Like these events are good and are hot but they dont really fit well, on top of that some of the things do conflict with the theme also(which honestly isnt a big deal, like the bunny suit,the whole bar/prostitution stuff, the condoms in the ax dude event)

Also if these event things start to become the norm they 1. need to really got added to the gallery or at least the pose part
and 2. this game is desperately going need an english translation if were just going keep getting words upon words in these events. I feel like the event lose some of their purpose if well we cant understanding it lol.
imo putting events slightly out of the way is better than just putting them in the middle of the road where people have to do the event to proceed
that way if you are super put off by a certain event or your jimmies get rustled by whatever you think doesn't match the theme of this game you can literally just...not do the event

also D-LIS literally said in their post that they were planning on making the area where the tavern event and the witch's shop is a red-light district area so the tavern event would make sense in context

Reputation score
Yea I agree. Also, all the events seem to include things that dont really fit the theme, or on a reasonable basis, the time.
And in the first event, the lower part of her boot is just the stocking that original girl wore when she was chained.Really feel like time pressure is getting onto Dlis...

Based on my experience, prostitutes, bar maid and bunny suits have always been the norm in H-JRPG settings.

Term444

Reputation score
Hey, just wanted to drop in and speak out a warning. I might be wrong, but this is the second time I downloaded a file from here (this time the mega link for the 0.39 ver) and suddenly my internet had a total fallout. No websites worked, nothing. Weird activities going on with ping systems in the task manager and whatnot. I diabled the ethernet port, deleted the file, scanned everything. And now it seems fine. But this is the only time in the last 5 months that something like this happened with my internet connection and conveniently both times right after I downloaded from here.

Just saying be extra careful people.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hey, just wanted to drop in and speak out a warning. I might be wrong, but this is the second time I downloaded a file from here (this time the mega link for the 0.39 ver) and suddenly my internet had a total fallout. No websites worked, nothing. Weird activities going on with ping systems in the task manager and whatnot. I diabled the ethernet port, deleted the file, scanned everything. And now it seems fine. But this is the only time in the last 5 months that something like this happened with my internet connection and conveniently both times right after I downloaded from here.

And did the virus scan turn up anything?

paparapa

Reputation score
Ill be honest ya this event is kinda odd and doesnt really fit the whole like theme and stuff, on top of that you have to go out of your way to even get it, which is honestly a theme of all of these events. Like some of these should be more fluid I guess, case and point the event with the witch chick where if you refuse to kill the two ax chain dudes great value bloodborne waifu gets chained up and stuff. Like that should just be a lose condition in general with those guys similar to the dude that chokes her out.

Like these events are good and are hot but they dont really fit well, on top of that some of the things do conflict with the theme also(which honestly isnt a big deal, like the bunny suit,the whole bar/prostitution stuff, the condoms in the ax dude event)

Also if these event things start to become the norm they 1. need to really got added to the gallery or at least the pose part
and 2. this game is desperately going need an english translation if were just going keep getting words upon words in these events. I feel like the event lose some of their purpose if well we cant understanding it lol.
If we keep circling on things that doesn't fit into this specific "dank soul" theme, I think you are going to have a tough time playing this game.
NOR isn't Dank Soul where Japan style Oni (鬼) are not allowed, nor is it Onimusha where where mystical creatures like Hydra or Medusa are not permitted. It is an action game based on NOR hentai theme on its own.

On the condom thing (again), between fulfilling this full-dank-soul experience wishlist, versus having more of these hentai/ryona what whatever it is called thing in future, in all honesty I would rather see more of them in game.

miragelord

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey all, is the claymore (big weapon/ new weapon) unlockable? And if so, how do i unlock it?
Thank you :)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

If no one else have the problem, then by logic the problem must be on your end. Either your computer is on the verge of falling apart, or you are getting hit by a main-in-the-middle attack.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
hey guys how does loop animation system works?
Not fully sure yet, as i haven't played around with it too much, but it seems to be just Right click on the screen when the specific part of the animation you want to loop is playing. This only works in gallery mode, and i don't think it works for all the enemies yet. I know for a fact the big muscular guy and the minotaur animations work, at least it did on my end.

Reputation score
I'm having trouble leaving the starting area - is there a guide anywhere that gives the basics past the first page? Been searching, but can't find much.

Term444

Reputation score
And did the virus scan turn up anything?
Didn't turn anything up. Scanned with 2 programs.
But everything is back to normal since I deleted it.
Only thing I can guess is that it's either a really good one or that the game is making some trouble with some software or hardware I have.

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having trouble leaving the starting area - is there a guide anywhere that gives the basics past the first page? Been searching, but can't find much.
access the save shrine and select the second option, then pick whatever you have available until you teleport out

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
She was mentioned several times in the new event, so I doubt we've seen the last of her.
The guys in the bar mentioned that she was killed, so I'm somewhat unsure about that.
Maybe will have cyborg version as boss in the future, or sub event can rescue her, then you can switch both char in the future.
Or she'll have her own gallery collection.