What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

paparapa

Reputation score
Is it me or does Aradia's breast feels and looks soggy? It looks more like a women who has given birth to a triplet and it looks stretched out unfirmed like some granny's breast at some scenes.

3131.png
If they bringing in a new female role, I hope it's something with more firmer and younger breast like this.

helltauros

Reputation score
Goddamnit will someone answer my question?? DO BOSSES HAVE H-ANIMATIONS YET!?
I dont know but you had enough time to check yourself dont you? sorry I work 12 hours per day but if you can confirm it it would be great bro just take it easy

paparapa

Reputation score
I'd sooner trust D-lis's personal experience over yours, since he has a wife who has given birth to two kids.
Probably why Aradia's ass is so fat.
He is not the only one who has a (1) wife and kids.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry if it's been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but does anyone have a rough list of all the scenes in the game? I like the game a lot but it's kinda tedious trekking through all the metroidvania style areas especially with the slower than usual movement speed trying to find content that's new or that I missed earlier.

Specifically I'm just looking for the game over scenes like the one in the slums. Though wouldn't mind a more comprehensive list with the in-game scenes too.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'd sooner trust D-lis's personal experience over yours, since he has a wife who has given birth to two kids.
Probably why Aradia's ass is so fat.
I think that paparapa guy think that bimbo tits that looks like stiff watermelons that bounces like balloons are realistic and prefers that lol... guess what? Actual huge breasts do sag..

paparapa

Reputation score
I think that paparapa guy think that bimbo tits that looks like stiff watermelons that bounces like balloons are realistic and prefers that lol... guess what? Actual huge breasts do sag..
Nothing wrong with saggy boobs that bounces around like slingshots in some scenes in NOR. But well, this is a fantasy hentai game. We don't need it to be balloon stiff like some plastic implants. But if you want to follow realistic with saggy boobs for a young girl who is still a virgin in this game, then this is pretty realistic too

Game-Of-Thrones-Season-6-Episode-1-Melisandre.jpg
Games of Thrones. You sure you want to follow realistic?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Seems more like he's unable to discern between his personal opinion and factual data or a convincing argument.

Last edited: