What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just had a dream of lolies with hidden sausage shredder...good thing I'm a gentleman and not a rapist brute...other wise I would have to called it a nightmare instead...

helltauros

Reputation score
Since this is getting out of NoR topic but still within H-game topic scope, I just wanna say that my old laptop can run modded skyrim rather well while struggling to start anthophobia.

I think I agree with the guy that say, as long as you can fap to it and cum, it's a good game.

But quoting myself from... Alp's sequel iirc, some H-games can be played and then stay as a game than a glorified unlocked gallery.
Which Alp is the latter.

I love alp, but what put them on the map was their L2D animation which is superb.
I think I see what you mean its like with succubus affection, its a good game even without the H (even if basically you need to bang every single monster girl in the way to buff your mc

We will finally get to free that poor girl from her chains, after all these years :LOL:
There been people in prison for shorter time than her, whats her crime?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
sadly i only drifted into Total Warhammer. got a ton of unplayed 40k's in my Library that i'll probably never find time to try.