What's new

ACT Guro [D-lis] Night of Revenge / 魔女は復讐の夜に (RJ405582)

paparapa

Reputation score
Silly me, seeing the thread light up and expecting there to be news about this game
you gotta give room to fan artist and fan artist with special needs to express themselves.

Btw what else of hentai is still missing in NoR? Mushrooms checked, minotaur checked, cupid checked, canine checked, plant checked, etc. Drowning? Insect? Snake vore?

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Well, I'm wondering if sub event will have different ending, like blacksmith event, if didn't talk to old woman, find blacksmith will get killed, or talk to old lady then find blacksmith, Aradia will get killed slowly, and saw her body become piece of love's part slowly till she dead...something similar things.
But honestly, I'm not very interested in ryona/guro/vore, that's not my type.
BTW, I bought this, except too difficult (will release update soon), others are good.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have but I still see the thread light up in the catalog. I wonder what the people in here will do once the game actually comes out
Clearly we will be inundated by people with no previous posts saying, "Where's the game? Post a link to the game please!" before they are booted into the stratosphere.

Peasant

Reputation score
we should start looking to make fake bets about how many are gona be doing it

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I have but I still see the thread light up in the catalog. I wonder what the people in here will do once the game actually comes out
Moderation will start handing out warnings for the blatantly off-topic chatter, at the very least. So they'll have to move somewhere else, but not the places where off-topic stuff is encouraged, because that'd be sensible.

Last edited:

paparapa

Reputation score
Ban fan art pls. We are here for official NOR updates, art work design, animation and new gameplay contents from the developer themselves. And talking to degenerate about the game, on things/design/gameplay that is created by the game developer.

Not keep seeing alert and ends up with another artist who didnt get accepted into art school trying to ride on NOR's likes and spamming Aradia's boobs and thigh for likes. Yeah boobs and thigh fan art are nice. But there are thousand of fan artist wannabe drawing and posting everyday. We don't need to keep getting alerts by those fan arts trying to make a fame, scrolling 20 pages of bits of pieces of fan arts for one NOR updates.

This isn't twittard. Post fanarts there if you are farming likes and internet acceptance.

Last edited:

roturo

Reputation score
Ban fan art pls. We are here for official NOR updates, art work design, animation and new gameplay contents from the developer themselves. And talking to degenerate about the game, on things/design/gameplay that is created by the game developer.

Not keep seeing alert and ends up with another artist who didnt get accepted into art school trying to ride on NOR's likes and spamming Aradia's boobs and thigh for likes. Yeah boobs and thigh fan art are nice. But there are thousand of fan artist wannabe drawing and posting everyday. We don't need to keep getting alerts by those fan arts trying to make a fame, scrolling 20 pages of bits of pieces of fan arts for one NOR updates.

This isn't twittard. Post fanarts there if you are farming likes and internet acceptance.
I've been following this thread for a long time and fan art has always been posted on it, normally accompanying translated updates. I just want to voice my opinion of not banning them amongst discussion of the game.

Tewi

Reputation score
Honestly if you only care about updates just drop this thread, follow the dev on ci-en and when the game comes out come back here to download it, I don't know what's so hard about doing that, lurkers do it all the time. This is a forum and people will talk about the game or things related to it, where is the rule that posting fan-art of the game in question is forbidden? Besides, it's hardly a daily occurrence like some people paint it to be, and even if it were, what's the problem with that as long as it is related to NoR? I don't know about you guys, but 5 pieces of fan art in the entirety of june can't really be considered a "daily flood."
Let's be honest, most people who whine about this thread don't want to ban fan art and don't care about discussion either, they just want the forum to be a place with 2 posts, the first being "hey this game coming out" and the second "here's the link cheers".

paparapa

Reputation score
Honestly if you just want to post and promote your fan art just do it in twittard. I dont know what is so hard about it. Artist wannabes do it all the time.

Lets be honest people who spam their fanart are pretty desperate for attention and acknowledgement. Not to mentioned taking an existing IP design like NOR (or anything they can get their hands on) and just replica the design in their own ways and calling it "original content". There is a reason we are fapping to NOR hentai design created by the developer and not to some art school dropouts who is busy defending his/her "original content" artwork

Tewi

Reputation score
Honestly if you just want to post and promote your fan art just do it in twittard. I dont know what is so hard about it. Artist wannabes do it all the time.
Honestly, this feels very much like a you problem. I don't know and I don't wish to know what is it you have against fan artists and twitter users but you should realize you are being way too rude to people for no real reason. But anyways, the point is, the fan-art, whether you like it or not, is related to the game and there are no rules being broken. If you don't like it that's your problem. Either ignore it or go to another forum. If there is a rule against fanart I haven't found it and if there is you are free to report every art post you see.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
where is the rule that posting fan-art of the game in question is forbidden?
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.

Users who make posts in threads with no active discussion must be trying to ascertain or share new information and must explicitly state as such. This includes requests for save files, looking for new updates on a developer, and asking for help about the game. If the post does not appear to have any sort of value, a warning will be given. Subsequent offenses will result in a 3 day ban.

Tewi

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
Users who make posts in threads with no active discussion must be trying to ascertain or share new information and must explicitly state as such. This includes requests for save files, looking for new updates on a developer, and asking for help about the game. If the post does not appear to have any sort of value, a warning will be given. Subsequent offenses will result in a 3 day ban.
"Users who make posts in threads with no active discussion" (aka not this thread). That rule is there for people to not bump a thread that stopped getting new posts months ago basically asking for a link.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Since we're bringing up rules now, I'll chime in. This rule is more targeted at necro posting. As Tewi pointed out, this is very active thread, even without fanart posting Moreover, people are allowed to post whatever they want in a thread, so long as it's at least tangentially related to the game. Please see the following:

10. Keep blatantly off-topic chatter to a minimum, especially if it is about a topic that will derail the thread.

Topics can be tangentially relevant to the thread, but if the conversation gets steered towards something unproductive, provocative, or otherwise contributes nothing to or derails the discussion, posts will be deleted and users warned. Subsequent offenses will result in a 3 day ban.
Fan art is considered contributing towards the thread. In other words, posting fan art and other forms of fan work is completely within the rules and can continue to be shared here. I will also note that criticizing the types of posts in this thread isn't necessarily against the rules, but is certainly veering towards being both off-topic and provocative. (I'm not exactly sure what an "artist wannabe" is supposed to mean or imply, but it seems like somebody is attempting to insult somebody else?)

Anyway, cool it with the catty remarks, people. Like Slicer said, we're watching for any blatant off-topic chatter.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i mean if you guys want official NoR updates and dont like the fanarts... then why not go to ci-en instead? you can see updates without lag time.(oh tewi already said that)

so keep the fanarts flooding. there's only a few fanarts for H games so it's very much appreciated

Last edited: