What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ダイニホケンシツ / dai2hokenshistu] ぼくは人妻ンションの管理人 / I'm the Building Manager at Married Woman Condo (RJ261180, RE261180)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Contains Shota/Loli, so not going to post images
This thread was based on MAMASHOTA KINGDOM by the user NotForLewds

DLsite EN:
DLsite JP:
TL: https://ulmf.org/threads/dainihoken...uilding-manager-at-married-woman-condo.13943/ (WIP)

Story (from DLsite):
After losing both my parents in an accident, a woman saying she's acting on behalf
of my grandfather invites me to be a building manager/superintendent at a condo.
I decide to give it my best shot for a year, but I discover this is a problem property
where the manager has changed countless times due to issues with the tenants.
Can I make it through and meet my grandfather at the end....?

Gameplay:
-An RPG where the focus is impregnating married women
-Includes parameters like enjoyment level and number of times you've had sex
-Pregnancy advances in real-time, reflected in three degrees in sex scenes
*not for all scenes
-Depending on your bad-boy level or chaos level, you can engage in a mother-daughter
three-way or plant your "bird" in another guy's nest
-Multiple endings- made to be replayed. Data can be continued into the next playthrough
(time limit is one year, with each in-game day representing a week)

Standard rpgmaker controls. Arrow keys to move, z to select and x to open menu/cancel. Shift sprints and fast forwards.

[Scenarios and Depictions]
-Mainly sub shota but with some reversals/dark developments depending on actions
-Pregnant bellies
-Tattooed nipples and genitals
-Mature women (over 50)
-Anal sex (with women)
-Pubic hair acquisition
-Netorare/cuckoldry
-Brood parasitism (making someone else raise your child)
-Getting an STD and have sex with pregnant heroines

Over 240 scenes
Over 200 base images
Over 3000 variations

Fetishes:
(Straight) Shota
Incest
(Mom)
MILF
Impregnation/Pregnant Sex
Molestation
NTR (Very light, and you are doing the "cucking". No NTR scenes per se, but you do steal MILFs from their husbands in certain routes.)
[Credit: KnightGale for OP, I copy pasted the above]

Standard RPG maker affair:
Z button...OK.
X button...Cancel.
W button...Hide message window.
Shift button... Message skip.
Q button... Message history.
A button... Event map.

There's an item you start with that increases walking speed (Only one level, using it again turns it back down)

Gameplay is fairly simple, as a building manager you must complete one of each type of 'task' rach month, done by interacting with the book on your desk then playing a short minigame.
First is Reception work (No minigame)
Next two are simple combat (Run through the area, beat the two badguys)
The next two are cleaning, done by picking up trash, and scrubbing windows. Windows are cleaned by hitting the button when the line is in the marked section. You can fail if you run out of sponges.
The next two are Sliding picture puzzles, you can retry endlessly, but it's standard move the picture around till the image becomes clear (You can google a solver for these)
Finally the last two are moving boxes, you have a limited number of steps to move the boxes into the marked squares.

Harder quests are, obviously, harder, but give more exp/money/stats.
Events are shown on the map, usually as pictures of the 'heroine', or general ? marks for others.
Events with a magnifying glass mean you can spy on the girl by going to a certain area, usually in the parking lot or in your 'perv tunnels' through your room.
Later events have stat requirements, and presumably date requirements as well, stats can be upgraded in a variety of ways.
Finally after unlocking the 'secret base' in the suburbs (On month 2?) you can give the leader pervy items, like underwear, it usually takes 4 of them to win (Once a month). If you win you get a medal, and at certain thresholds this unlocks some sub-h stuff like ordering prostitutes.

Finally a lot of these mechanics can be bypassed by choosing 'adventure' mode.

I can't read kanji, so there's not much I can add regarding the story that isn't on DLsite, but this is a required section so:
You're a totally-not-shota building manager who inherited an apartment complex after your parents died, and are trying to run the place. Originally you start pretty pure, but slowly start becoming as pervy as your old man (Who presumably built the 'perv tunnels'.
Each Heroine has a different story/archetype, many have husbands and/or kids, one is a traditional home-maker, one is a smoking, pachinko addict. ect. There's also some sub-heroines such as the dentist, and a doctor researching STDs for some kind of shadowy organization?
As stated the NTR is performed by the Hero, and you don't get an in-depth look at the husbands PoV, so if you came here for that you might want to skip it.

These are /untranslated/ courtesy of the dev and KnightGale for linking them.

for Sachiko and Ryoka
for Kaheko and Izumi
for Mai, Yayoi and Asuka
Sarisa, Yoshie and Asuka
Kaouru
For all those sub-characters

Hopefully this passes muster, I wanted to re-open the thread because many were asking questions in the TL thread and getting warned for it, but the previous thread was locked. So I decided to go ahead and make one to satisfy the need.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The OP is fine, but I find it funny you copy-pasted an OP that itself was just a copy-paste of translated DLSite info.

KnightGale

Reputation score
Thank you for creating this thread!

I'm really busy with final exams, so i couldn't do it myself.

Notforlewds

Reputation score
I'm just going to say, like Mamashota Kingdom, the game is somewhat annoying in that if you miss an event you get locked out of the route entirely, so safe often. Also, different routes overlap, so it is impossible to get everyone in one single playthrough. The game is based around NG+ though, with the rent collector (Kaoru) only being obtainable after a few playthroughs iirc.

Play with the guides, or at the very least check the map (a button) often. It sucks to miss an event and have to reload a save and play things over again.

OP
YllariusCroceus

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I tried to play with the guide but translating the guide is still rough. I kept trying to get Izumi's event, but after she complains about the 'bird guard?' I don't get her next favorability event. I gave her money 2x at the pachinko parlor but she just stopped.

For the Kaeko? chick, I did her tennis andgym events followed the guide exactly, but after the meal event (Where if you don't stop it her daughter storms off and you get a bad end) I onlywent from 6 favor to 8 and didn't get the next event in her bedroom. -.-

BronBron06

Reputation score
Just edit the heart with save editor
you just need to figure out which one is which

Notforlewds

Reputation score
I tried to play with the guide but translating the guide is still rough. I kept trying to get Izumi's event, but after she complains about the 'bird guard?' I don't get her next favorability event. I gave her money 2x at the pachinko parlor but she just stopped.

For the Kaeko? chick, I did her tennis andgym events followed the guide exactly, but after the meal event (Where if you don't stop it her daughter storms off and you get a bad end) I onlywent from 6 favor to 8 and didn't get the next event in her bedroom. -.-
It's been a while since I've played this game, but from what I remember, the "bird guard" is an item you need to buy at the store. It's available in June. She's complaining about birds and you have to buy bird repellent at the store. Then you need to do the level 2 patrol job at your desk, and defeat a certain enemy shady guy.

As for Kaeko, it sounds like you missed an event somehow. You should be at 7 favor when that event hits. June week 2 10:00 you meet her at the condo lobby. If you help her her favor rises from 6->7. Or maybe you didn't see her when she's working at the convenience store at least 4 different weeks.

Alternatively, it could just be a bug. I know mamashota kingdom had some events not trigger which were eventually patched out. Latest version should be 1.02.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
In general, the most you can go for is 2 main heroines per NG+ (some required clearing others before)

On the author's blog he has walkthroughs for which 2 heroines can be cleared in the same run and what events to go for on certain days.

Though considering the game take place over a year time, it can get really tedious.

Gjdj

Reputation score
Does anyone get the error. line 265: NoMethodError undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass ?
It happens when I meet the older kid and get taken to their room.

Last edited:

KnightGale

Reputation score
Does anyone get the error. line 265: NoMethodError undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass ?
It happens when I meet the older kid and get taken to their room.
Did you translate it yourself? Try using applocale to launch the game if you did not.

darkblackbad

Reputation score
Did you translate it yourself? Try using applocale to launch the game if you did not.
i still get this error.. :cry:

edit :
nvm, i found the translation fix in the this game thread in this forum. (although i dont download the game file from here but it does still work.)

Last edited:

ndsixz

Reputation score
does this game have Netorare content? I see the Netorare tag on Dlsite. I hope only Netori and not have Netorare scene, even in the bad ending.

Inquisidor

Reputation score
Im having some issues with the Kayako and Izumi route how i can got the events in the store and how to advance with the characters??
i tried buying everything in the store on the Kayoko route but nothing happens it suppose in every event is there a fast forward but nothing happens and in the "second week on june" where it suposed to be a event there are nothing and i cant finish the route
could someone help me to complete dat route??