What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

StonedThanos

Reputation score
... You figured out a partial uncensor for the game, but couldn't figure out how to screenshot?
I use my phone for forums and so forth stop it :3, Anyways this is a PARTIAL uncensor pulled from the early demos and pasted on top of the base game's H files.
I DO NOT GUARANTEE this WON'T break your game.

Unpack to the Data folder, and move/archive the .wolf files so the game uses these folders instead. Basically delete *OR* move the data folder and replace it with this.

Also this will uncensor about 40% H scenes and animations, Just not the newest ones.

shime

Reputation score
The highest level i got to with easy, they become too fucking tanky that i even get combos totalling 1 million yet amelia still wont die not to mention her armor. She also one shot me with the orb at 600 hp, and cuts my h by 10% even with auto perfect guard

killing 150 waves gives you the ability slot and 200 grants you a special skill

Attachments

cell943

Reputation score
-Futanari state missing. Disappointing. Also femboy state missing which I'm sure is disappointing for others.
Futanari is a status that's included in the game (along with the "erect" status). I haven't found a way to unlock it, so I have to assume there will be additional content added later.

Also, shota is included in the game again (though only with spanking--no oral or insertion content), so you may want to add that tag.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Maybe u need to beat 720 enemies in the arena to unlock futanari

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe u need to beat 720 enemies in the arena to unlock futanari
I think it's not included yet? If you look in the gallery, they have the state galley and there is no description for it even if you unlock the entire gallery with the unlock option.

cell943

Reputation score
I think it's not included yet? If you look in the gallery, they have the state galley and there is no description for it even if you unlock the entire gallery with the unlock option.
Likely, but I'm not sure how to tell. Even if you decrypt the game and load it into the editor, everything is written in Japanese. If you can't read Japanese, you'd have to translate a short novel worth of characters to understand it.
That said, there is no "penis" image included in the game's files.

HOWEVER, this did lead to discovering a secret ability slot expansion. In the start room (with the bat/dresser), hug the right wall and jump up three or four times (requires double jump ability). You'll land on an off screen ledge. Press confirm while up there and it'll expand your ability slots.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
HOWEVER, this did lead to discovering a secret ability slot expansion. In the start room (with the bat/dresser), hug the right wall and jump up three or four times (requires double jump ability). You'll land on an off screen ledge. Press confirm while up there and it'll expand your ability slots.
Your little discovery here got me to poke around in similar fashion on other town screens and I found something in the gallery.

If you have enough extra jumps to go off-screen, you can go over the far right wall in the gallery room, where you'll find a separate, smaller room with a sign that says "If you complete mission 10 of the arena on difficulty HELL..."

Will update when I've managed.

EDIT: So after much struggle I've done it and the reward is... 2 more skill slots (counting the hidden 1 in spawn that makes 8 total) and, uh... a meme "esports" colour scheme for eris' outfit. It's uh, rainbow-coloured.
3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg gaming.jpg

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"If you complete mission 10 of the arena on difficulty HELL..."
..and the reward is... 2 more skill slots (counting the hidden 1 in spawn that makes 8 total) and, uh... a meme "esports" colour scheme for eris' outfit
For clarity, the skill slot is given once you beat mission 10 in any difficulty. Just beat it on normal just now.
The reward for beating it in hell is mostly likely the gamer colors

killing 150 waves gives you the ability slot and 200 grants you a special skill
Edit:
May I know what skill did you get for this one? I've beat 150 enemies on normal and I got this.
1656214179192.png

Pretty sure there's another gold skill that I've only gotten randomly in Arena that makes you always do crits on scythe mode, but I forgot to take a screenshot of it.

Edit2: Nvm, found it.
1656214297770.png

Last edited:

Tickit

Reputation score
>Playing never ending arena
>Just realised
>"Auto Guard"
>Gold shield says "All guards are perfect guards"
>Perfect guards instantly restore your MP
>Literally sit still and let the bats do all the damage
>Only pressing C for next 20 minutes

Lol

Bonus, Mp+ makes 7 mp bars xddddddddddddddddddddd

Edit:

1656218952469.png
It's still going as I type...

1656219031368.png

Edit 2:
1656219410703.png
Final boss on Hell difficulty under 2 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

Rezzie

Reputation score
While the graphics are an upgrade, it does feel like a lot was rushed or cut, such as boss' dialogue after losing to said boss once already. The whole money thing in the combatant section serves no real purpose either... which I'm sure is the point of the whole thing, getting humiliated to try to get more money but never really get anywhere, but it felt really lacking. Nothing for getting yourself into massive debt instead? Just one line changed depending on whether you have money or not when you go "work"? Might as well have added more fetish statuses about findom or reverse prostitution...?

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game - a FANTASTIC game when compared to the vast majority of H games - but I really hope I missed some details or that it'll get a few small updates in the future. Ayura Crisis felt like a finished product, this one literally has traces of cut stuff still in-game, such as futa status effect (probably just copied over from Ayura Crisis) and parts such as the town/house, final boss, stages in general saw little to no improvement over the previous game or even got worse.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
>Playing never ending arena
>Just realised
>"Auto Guard"
>Gold shield says "All guards are perfect guards"
>Perfect guards instantly restore your MP
>Literally sit still and let the bats do all the damage
>Only pressing C for next 20 minutes

Lol

Bonus, Mp+ makes 7 mp bars xddddddddddddddddddddd

Edit:

View attachment 44593
It's still going as I type...

View attachment 44594

Edit 2:
View attachment 44595
Final boss on Hell difficulty under 2 minutes
Gold Shield + Auto Guard + Every familiar upgrade = Free Wins

LXP

Reputation score
Hi, I'm here to show off being a vampire and doing esports dabbing.

I hope you are all inspired by Eris Esportsing and that it makes your day!!!
P.S. The game Eris Esportsing is from is rated 18+ only, so please only share this with people over 18. Thank you!!!!
Also please ignore the mouse.

shime

Reputation score
Gold Shield + Auto Guard + Every familiar upgrade = Free Wins
Guts skill is very important at some point because one miscalculated frames while doing style shift is gonna oneshot you even with 600 health, and amelia orb rips even on perfect guards. All in all amelia is gonna ruin your day, only lost to her in all runs

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Guts skill is very important at some point because one miscalculated frames while doing style shift is gonna oneshot you even with 600 health, and amelia orb rips even on perfect guards. All in all amelia is gonna ruin your day, only lost to her in all runs
That's why you must save up your MP when she used that attack, or if you ever get stuck with her slashes. Took me very long to master her pattern, especially beating her in Hell mode, but there's easy trick to overcome that Mission 10. Max out Time, Max out your special, and trigger it before entering the match. You will still have hyper trigger in that battle. Of course, it doesn't last too long, but you do have an advantage in the battle.

Here's my results for Hell mode
I believe this is all that the game has until a later update happens, if, he/she makes one
ScreenShot_2022_0627_03_50_17.png