What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

csecelef

Reputation score
So is anyone else getting that green error when defeated by anyone past level 2? Also is there the bonus room in this version at all?
There is a bonus room but no point to unlocking it as all the animations past level 2 are deleted.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So from my experience with the DLsite demo so far, the game would sometimes corrupt saves, like this
1653565989364.png

which in turn, makes things like this happen
1653566025168.png
Not sure how this happens, maybe when finishing Stage 2 boss or losing from him? Idk.
There's a ErrorCorrectedVersion folder included in the demo zip, which fixes the issue, but it loads kinda slow sometimes.

In regards to the new content, there's those aphrodisiac paths in the stages, and some new status effects like Red butt (from too much spanking) and Hurt Pussy (Getting kicked by stage 2 boss)
Both effects make you jump around helplessly while you recover
There's also a new masturbation tech called Spankurbation, which is exactly what it is, and also gives you Red Butt.

Not sure if the below list is all the fetishes though
There's also that hypnosis guy that gives you random abilities, all relating to pleasure.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I honestly cant decide is it retarded or genius.
I wonder how strong of a slap you need to do to yourself to even get the satisfaction of being spanked. cause I imagine its much harder to do it yourself if aiming for your behind.

StonedThanos

Reputation score
Yah I mean I guess we will have too wait for the official release of the game for all of this too get smoothen out, Otherwise let's hope for a uncensored version of the game 😂

cell943

Reputation score
Most of the hidden art is deleted. No use in hacking the new demo. Here it is anyways:
Weird. Only the bodies are deleted. It still contains clothing and miscellaneous parts performing H animations. Odd decision.

insect297

Reputation score
New demo, no new content but a ton of bugfixes - including the broken portals at the end of each stage.
The bugfixes add 1 new hanimation to the photo guy. His grab was bugged out before

StonedThanos

Reputation score
New patch version is out 1.12, It doesn't contain anything new besides fixing a few issues.

sttem2019

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Is there a genius who has the ayura crisis without censorship?

Mizulugu

Reputation score
feel like there should be a warning system for new users cuz seeing them get murdered like this is kinda sad
It will be very teddies to perform due to the complex of wording, and phrases. The "best warning" would be to make the
user agree that he/she has read the terms(rules), because like many business people would always say to their cilent / employee:
- "Read the rules"
- "You can clearly read it here"
- "you should have read it"
- "by signing up, you agree to this rules"

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It will be very teddies to perform due to the complex of wording, and phrases. The "best warning" would be to make the
user agree that he/she has read the terms(rules), because like many business people would always say to their cilent / employee:
- "Read the rules"
- "You can clearly read it here"
- "you should have read it"
- "by signing up, you agree to this rules"
tbh it could also be just bad english, they couldve been asking for uncensor instead of links