What's new

ACT [ダメージ床の上で/Above A Damage Tile] エリスディスノミア/Eris Dysnomia (RJ392643)

shime

Reputation score
To the people who like to combat aspect of the game especially the gunner style, the air shotgun has been one of my favorite moves to date

Its the same number of bullets as the grounded version but releases faster and pushes you back further, giving you more space to dodge. And in one jump you can actually frame cancel it to do two shots before landing which most of the time chunks shields even in hell mode.

Very good move i love it even if the dev said its for pure asthetic move

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To the people who like to combat aspect of the game especially the gunner style, the air shotgun has been one of my favorite moves to date

Its the same number of bullets as the grounded version but releases faster and pushes you back further, giving you more space to dodge. And in one jump you can actually frame cancel it to do two shots before landing which most of the time chunks shields even in hell mode.

Very good move i love it even if the dev said its for pure asthetic move
This dude out here bringing DMC playstyle to a hentai game

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New post on Ci-en:

There's an Arena mode and Gallery mode that can be unlocked after beating the game.
The Arena mode consists of infinite waves, with enemies getting stronger and stronger. After each wave, you can choose one out of three abilites to strenghten your character.

Pretty dope stuff, looking forward to the 25th!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I suggest a tournament to see how powerful we can make the monkeys.
How many levels until it can one-shot

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since the non-dlsite demo was uncensored, I assume there will be a way to buy/get the game without the censor again? Or a file that you just have to change/delete. I don't remember how it worked with the first game but I assume that it's going to be the same.

StonedThanos

Reputation score
Since the non-dlsite demo was uncensored, I assume there will be a way to buy/get the game without the censor again? Or a file that you just have to change/delete. I don't remember how it worked with the first game but I assume that it's going to be the same.
There's a good chance that someone will make an uncensored version of the game, The problem lies within Japan's censorship laws so the developer has too make sure the game is fully censored before purchase and full release, There was a dude who went through the whole game of ayura crysis and removed all the censored hearts in all h scenes but we will have too wait and see if they would do it again for this game! And no its not just a file you have too replace or delete, You have too download a program that changes the files and all the scenes within the game and remove the hearts pixel by pixel which takes a long time unfortunately, I would be willing too do it myself but I'll have too wait and see the full game first!

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
damn, i gotta say, the final boss is very hard even on normal. That ball move of hers just removes your HP

Edit: Finished the game just now, so here's a save for all the lazy people.
It's saved in the Extra room with the "unlock all" option so you can just browse the animations I guess. I'll update the save once I unlock all fetishes.

For those who wanna beat bosses fast, I strongly recommend getting the armor break skill. It really helps a lot.

Attachments

Last edited:

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can I just say that I expected way more? Sure the animations are top notch, there's a wide variety of fetishes covered, and the status system is more fleshed out but... I was expecting more enemies, the first game also had a way to change your own body into femboy and busty which was the best part for me considering animations would change based on it.

This one instead has no femboys or futas, and doesn't take advantage of the busty state, it's just overall sad. Especially the fact that the last boss has no capture state like all the other bosses, which made me really really sad.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm sad theres no futa state this time, but god the busty state is very hot to say the least. I think the reduced enemy count (Tbh im not sure if its reduced) might be because the sprite in general is twice as big (or 4x more pixels) compared to the Ayura Crisis, along with increased detail with expression.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
damn, i gotta say, the final boss is very hard even on normal. That ball move of hers just removes your HP

Edit: Finished the game just now, so here's a save for all the lazy people.
It's saved in the Extra room with the "unlock all" option so you can just browse the animations I guess. I'll update the save once I unlock all fetishes.

For those who wanna beat bosses fast, I strongly recommend getting the armor break skill. It really helps a lot.
Sounds like you didn't use guard break and crit chance. Using that I melted her first try in 30 seconds XD

Rus

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
When will the free download link be available?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sounds like you didn't use guard break and crit chance. Using that I melted her first try in 30 seconds XD
Second time, I did. but yeah, her ball attack is absurd, especially if you get dragged from the edge of the screen to the other. definitely worse compared to the final boss' ball from Ayura