What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Man this game is amazing. Only downfall is it is pretty short and that the author doesn't seem to plan anything else other than bug fixes. Oh well into the platinum trophy case you go.

PiePa

Lurker
Reputation score
This is how the 'data' folder of a standard v1.13 of the game looks:
View attachment 16275

You have to copy the files of the uncensor patch (from AlexMy700x's post), which are in a .zip file with its contents looking like this
View attachment 16276
onto the above 'data' folder, during which you will be asked if you want to overwrite files - say yes to all.

But for the uncensor patch to work, you will need to remove or rename the mentioned .wolf files (again, quoting from AlexMy700x's post:
"move away or rename next files in Data folder of the game:
Enemy.wolf
Hanime.wolf
PicEX.wolf
Picture.wolf ")
You can see them in the first screenshot.
Et voila.
So, I used touhouSE to extract, I did everything but I'm still getting errors, I'm sorry but could someone lend a hand?
Captura.PNG
I have the 1.18 ver maybe the 1.18e, I removed the wolf files not needed for the uncens patch and this is how my folder looks like
Captura2.PNG

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, I used touhouSE to extract, I did everything but I'm still getting errors, I'm sorry but could someone lend a hand?
View attachment 18767
I have the 1.18 ver maybe the 1.18e, I removed the wolf files not needed for the uncens patch and this is how my folder looks like
View attachment 18768
You rename the files to be replaced for backup purposes, then unpack the Data.zip into the Data folder. That worked for me.

trapesiumz

Reputation score
Can anyone help me, how to increase the Perverted Animal skill? Thank you

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I uncensored most of sprites in the 1.13 game using the 1.12 trial provided and old beta shared in artist's pixiv. I couldn't uncensor those which were added in release version, as there's no uncensored version of them. Also uncensored one event CG, removed pants from old man enemies, uncensored futa version of Ayura, and, which was pretty strange, one scene in one of event CGs.
To install the patch, move away or rename next files in Data folder of the game:
Enemy.wolf
Hanime.wolf
PicEX.wolf
Picture.wolf
After that (or before, if you want) unpack the next archive to the Data folder:
does this work for jap or eng or both?

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No idea, I tested it only with 1.13 japanese version.

cell943

Reputation score
Just tested with 1.18 (with one enemy) and seems to work.
Edit: Seems like the only animations that aren't uncensored are the small, pink devils and Futa Ayura with the final boss.

Last edited:

Nhubeto

Reputation score

We have new animation!

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
im a fan of that cameraman animation. I ponder if this is new DLC content, or a free update to the game. ether way it looks great. heres hoping we get a notification on when it will be released.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
These aren't for Ayura Crisis, these are for his next game.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh? so its a sequel huh? understood. I still remain interested for it regardless.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
These aren't for Ayura Crisis, these are for his next game.
Is that confirmed? Thought he was just making random animations, but if its for a new game thats great. He's visibly improved imo

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Just a little tip, I'd avoid his Pixiv if you don't want the entire fucking gallery spoiled for the next game. He usually posts almost all of his animations on his pixiv. Which is why it spoiled Ayura Crisis for me.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is that confirmed? Thought he was just making random animations, but if its for a new game thats great. He's visibly improved imo
I'm going by his replies to comments in pixiv, based on my horrible gaijin understanding of runes, so I may be inaccurate, but that's my understanding of the situation.

cell943

Reputation score
In his pixiv posts, he mentions different systems that he wants to implement, so it's likely for a game. I don't know how you implement "systems" in pictures.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread OP is not up to standard and has been moved to the Hentai section to be locked in the next cycle. An adequate gameplay description and list of controls are required. The title also lacked the Loli tag.
PM a moderator with an updated OP to revive the thread.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Wait what? what about that girl is loli? Id understand a shota tag since there are kids in there but not loli.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Unsure how to elaborate the gameplay description to be honest. If somebody's up to write few lines about it, I'd appreciate that, because I have absolutely no idea what to add there.
Also uh yeah, the girl is flat but I believe she's not a loli, unless it's specified somewhere with moonrunes. However, she's not tagged as loli on Pixiv either, so I have no idea why should there be a loli tag as well.