What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
plus shes as tall as the creepy men that grab her. and the description is fine. im very confused about the movement to hentai to be honest.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, moved back to H-Games.

Re: Loli or not, going by appearance and erring on the side of caution for now.

cell943

Reputation score
plus shes as tall as the creepy men that grab her. and the description is fine. im very confused about the movement to hentai to be honest.
Sounds like you'll be pleased to know that they've recently been upgraded to Creepy 2.0 OS:

That post also confirms that he's working on the next game, and seems to imply that every enemy will have both a harassment animation (like the orc's spanking) and a sex animation. He mentions he's making this change as the enemies that don't get to have sex with her seem unhappy, which is a pretty cute reason to do anything in h-games.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh no, the enemies in the new animations have gotten even uglier. Goddammit Japan, why are you like this.

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bless you who created the updated OP, I suppose what it lacked the most is structurization. Also given that it's marked as loli now, is it alright to have the attachment with game screenshots in the OP?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Bless you who created the updated OP, I suppose what it lacked the most is structurization. Also given that it's marked as loli now, is it alright to have the attachment with game screenshots in the OP?
That's a good point - but it's being debated right now and the tag may be removed.

Cinders

Reputation score
How can you leave the area you first encounter the endowed/futanari status with those changes and then bring them to other places? I saw a screenshot earlier that seemed to show this and one of the english txt files has a suggestion that would require this. I've beaten the final boss (unless there's a secret one) and still don't know.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i think it was that you needed to gain the Futanari title by messing with the Clone while you have a penis. which should unlock a unique scene for the last boss

Cinders

Reputation score
Ah, like repeat enough scenes with the Clone until you unlock it permanently? I'll try it then.

Another question-how do I set when to use begging as my shift/c special, and my super-mode? As is it seems to depend purely on lust at that time and can't be controlled which is a bit annoying.

EDIT: Ok so I repeated a bunch of scenes with the Clone, unlocked Ejac lover and Slave to Cock but still don't seem to have a way to get it outside of the room with the Clone. Is there something else people did?

EDIT 2: Ok I think messing around in the Bonus room gave me a perma version, I'll just go with that instead lol.

Last edited:

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, like repeat enough scenes with the Clone until you unlock it permanently? I'll try it then.

Another question-how do I set when to use begging as my shift/c special, and my super-mode? As is it seems to depend purely on lust at that time and can't be controlled which is a bit annoying.

EDIT: Ok so I repeated a bunch of scenes with the Clone, unlocked Ejac lover and Slave to Cock but still don't seem to have a way to get it outside of the room with the Clone. Is there something else people did?

EDIT 2: Ok I think messing around in the Bonus room gave me a perma version, I'll just go with that instead lol.
In the official version, yes the only way to keep the body transformations is via the bonus room you unlock after beating the game, But the unofficial partial added an option to let you carry it out of that room, although it doesn't let you the first time you do the event. There's a few other neat changes too, like more enemies that'll rip Ayura's clothes, or the option to increase enemy attack speeds.

I'm not completely sure what you're talking about for the second question, but if you mean the "Courtship" as the English version calls it, you can unlock a skill that lets you do it when you select the skill in the list, like you can with Masturbation.

cell943

Reputation score
The skill to seduce enemies is most easily unlocked using either the cyclops enemies or the floating orbs of light. Just repeatedly get yourself hit with their attacks until you begin the seduce animation; do that enough times and you'll unlock the ability. It works best if you're able to position yourself far away from the enemies when she starts the seduce animation (so she does it as long as possible before being interrupted).

Edit: Also, for keeping large breasts or futanari, you can either turn those options on in the bonus room (just beat the final boss) and then leave the bonus room, or use the partial as mentioned by imprisoned. I don't really understand why this is how the creator went about these statuses, considering the final boss has an extra animation/game over scene if you have the futanari status.

Last edited:

Cinders

Reputation score
The courtship/seduce ability I have unlocked but sometimes it replaces the standard shift/c super-mode and I can't tell exactly when it happens or what the condition or it is. I do understand how to activate it from the skill list though consistently, I was just wondering how to make it so it doesn't sometimes replace the super-mode.

Thanks you two for mentioning the partial and the situation with the bonus room, looks solid.

cell943

Reputation score
The courtship/seduce ability I have unlocked but sometimes it replaces the standard shift/c super-mode and I can't tell exactly when it happens or what the condition or it is. I do understand how to activate it from the skill list though consistently, I was just wondering how to make it so it doesn't sometimes replace the super-mode.

Thanks you two for mentioning the partial and the situation with the bonus room, looks solid.
I believe can you activate it manually by selecting it from the menu, but the skill will permanently replace the super mode if she's sufficiently brainwashed.

Cinders

Reputation score
I believe can you activate it manually by selecting it from the menu, but the skill will permanently replace the super mode if she's sufficiently brainwashed.
I got to "advanced" on everything but still could activate super mode as long as I wasn't afflicted with stuff or at high pleasure/aroused levels. Unless you mean like the status ailment brainwashed rather than passive.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anything special about the EX dungeon or is it just the same maps with harder enemies? Does it go on forever until you die?

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there anything special about the EX dungeon or is it just the same maps with harder enemies? Does it go on forever until you die?
Nah is just a survival thing you won't get or see anything new