What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
oh damn, we shooting guns in that game, its gonna be very interesting for sure.

CursedRena

Reputation score
I honestly can't wait for the new game. The only really complaint i had with the first one and probably this one is 80% of the things that h you aren't very appealing but the game and situations are interesting enough to fairly easily ignore it.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
10. Keep blatantly off-topic chatter to a minimum, especially if it is about a topic that will derail the thread.
Let's be real, the site is kinda shit right now, with all these "not link allowed for nothing" and the bullshit ethics about loli content. Do even people care about the thousand of kids working like slaves 12 hours a doy to make the toys for your cousins in China? or the kids working the same amount of hours in India, so you can buy a stupid cheap jewelry set for your girlfiend? The world seriously need to replant the moral agenda objetives. On the other hand, it's not probably the administrator fault, is obey the law or die for them.

Saladasstrack

Reputation score
Lol in case it wasn't obvious enough, I made another account to troll, get banned to see people's reaction.
But the one's who have good humor were decent good amount XD
Someone else commented like an idiot, must've been hungry mentioning fries.
You can't have fries without a burger and coke lol
There's no difference between your face and ass: shit comes out and dicks go in @kiko

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ON the topic of the game, it looks like they've added pop-ups of current fetishes being raised when they happen.

I can safely assume one of them is getting addicted to whatever that pink stuff is, but I dont know what all the other pop-ups say, at least this will help it telling players what they are raising when it happens.

Saladasstrack

Reputation score
ON the topic of the game, it looks like they've added pop-ups of current fetishes being raised when they happen.

I can safely assume one of them is getting addicted to whatever that pink stuff is, but I dont know what all the other pop-ups say, at least this will help it telling players what they are raising when it happens.
Looks better than the old one, hoping it comes out soon

helltauros

Reputation score
is there a way to use the onahole in the room after being defeated by the boss of the lab?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
is there a way to use the onahole in the room after being defeated by the boss of the lab?
As far as I can tell, nope. Not even an animation available in the bonus room after beating the game.

Reputation score
Can someone help me start the game i got it on Dl site but every time i start it up i get hit with Data/BasicData/Game.dat
Any help please?

Can someone help me start the game i got it on Dl site but every time i start it up i get hit with Data/BasicData/Game.dat
Any help please?
Nevermind figured it out