What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's awesome.
I mean, Ayura is into weird shit and well i respect that, i even like it too but it's just not my MOST wanted fetish lol.
A lot of spanking for example, which is good and all but... it's too damn much and too little actual cake.

Gonna check this one out, that sounds hype! Btw, only when she gets lewd? I've always prefered it when she hates it through the end too instead of getting all sluty. Well not always, of course. I think i will just have to check it out personally.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
In order to get penetration scenes, the pc has to get horny. when grabbed and horny enough, the camera will zoom in - this is your cue. if a pink up arrow appears above the escape bar (aka if the enemy has a penetration scene), you can hold up to "give in", filling a pink bar over top of the escape bar that, when full, progresses the grab to full-on penetration. if your lewd stats and corruption gets high enough, this pink bar will fill naturally, but even with all your stats at 0 you can manually fill it by just getting grabbed, waiting for the "give in" arrow to show up and holding up

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
loved the demo, it even made me wish to give ayura a second chance.
Hey dude, do you know if Ayura has that same mechanic you kindly described ?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
loved the demo, it even made me wish to give ayura a second chance.
Hey dude, do you know if Ayura has that same mechanic you kindly described ?
it does not. There are a handful of enemies that progress to a different move after being in the grapple for awhile, but no specific resistance mechanic like the new game does

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it does not. There are a handful of enemies that progress to a different move after being in the grapple for awhile, but no specific resistance mechanic like the new game does
And still very little actual dicking?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
And still very little actual dicking?
in the case you are talking about this game and not the next, Certain enemies do have dicking, but more enemies have dicking depending on if your character got big boobs at some point, or is a boss defeat. its not that dicking doesnt exist, its just theres more emphisis on the molestation/cumming aspect then sex in this game.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
in the case you are talking about this game and not the next, Certain enemies do have dicking, but more enemies have dicking depending on if your character got big boobs at some point, or is a boss defeat. its not that dicking doesnt exist, its just theres more emphisis on the molestation/cumming aspect then sex in this game.
Yes i meant Ayura. Eris dysomnia seems to have plenty so far.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes, of course. Imho.
Many seemed to like it.
I did, too, it's just... the h content was really weird, and too little actual penetration by humanoid male enemies.
That's why i was dissapointed. Me.
Honestly, later in the game there was plenty of penetration, but this game definitely seems to have a larger focus with most enemies already having penetration in some fashion or another. easiest way to tell if enemy does is once your character has a full bar of lust, or the whole, cloudy/hazy heart vision all around, and there is an option to hold the up key, it will transition to a sex scene with some level of penetration. Both Game overs also so far have actual penetration.

cell943

Reputation score
Yes i meant Ayura. Eris dysomnia seems to have plenty so far.
In Ayura, there are 13 enemies with penetration scenes. There are only 5 enemies who do not have penetration scenes. So I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe you're just misremembering or you were too good at the game to unlock all the scenes? You do have to lose an awful lot to get them all.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Gave it a second chance
Nothing to write home about
But, even if you are right, said scenes are lame af then

Dysomnia demo> whole of ayura full game
By a looooot

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Has it been released or just the demo?
there is a demo, you can find the thread below in similar threads, be warned tho they have taken a long break and havnt announce comming back to work on the game yet. so who knows when it will ever release.