What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

cell943

Reputation score
There hasn't been much discussion, but there has certainly been a lot of development since last I checked.

Several new enemies including a larger monkey and a photographer along with some standard goons. A couple of the bosses have been revealed, also. One is a BDSM themed guy with aphrodisiac grenades, and the other is a werewolf (q2 compared him to the bone dragon of the previous game).
He's also revealed alternate costumes! One is a catgirl outfit, and the other is an even more exaggerated bimbo design.

There have also been gameplay updates. The most exciting is the implementation of an admittedly tight looking parry mechanic. There is also progressive clothes destruction now.

You could view these across his Twitter, ci-en, and pixiv.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
has there been a new update or are all these changes still in the making?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Im pretty sure that talk is about a NEW game in the making. tho I think we havnt made a new work in progress about it yet since we dont know the name of it.

easy85

Reputation score
Ok, I'm getting hyped now. I always liked progressive clothing destruction but animated enemy physically ripping clothes off from character - that's next level.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
since there is now a demo out, I guess its time to actually make a new thread for the game huh?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hm.. am I to understand this (the new game) has clothing destruction and some clothing customize options?

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
hm.. am I to understand this (the new game) has clothing destruction and some clothing customize options?
The clothing destruction is a bit simple, there aren't any damaged states, but enemies can remove pieces of clothing when you get hit.
The clothing customization options are also a bit simple, but it's a upgrade over the first game. While at home you can put on or take off clothing freely, as well as change the transparency and the color. The creator posted There probably won't be much more, since it's all hand-draw animation and not a paper-doll style overlay.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, gave the demo a thorough playthrough.. there are a couple of bugs, but overall its looking to shape up nicer that Ayura Crisis
and yes, you can buy the wardrobe for 500 whatsis

If he follows the same plan he did as Ayura, contentwise this demo is gonna be all we're getting until the full game comes out, but the full game will be 4x as big if not more.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
do we have a name of the game to go off of? since I dont see a DLsite demo yet, im unsure what name to be using for making a new blog post for

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ahhh...ayura crisis...a game that did not live to his hype... well, now i know better than to do the same for this new one that despite being hand drawn or some bs looks exactly the same. Not that that's the proble tho

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes, of course. Imho.
Many seemed to like it.
I did, too, it's just... the h content was really weird, and too little actual penetration by humanoid male enemies.
That's why i was dissapointed. Me.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I did, too, it's just... the h content was really weird, and too little actual penetration by humanoid male enemies.
well your in luck, it seems many more enemies will be able to penetrate the girl depending on how lewd she gets. heck, the 2 human enemies you fight in the new demo do have penetration animations.