What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

Jet55

Reputation score
There's a subforum called "Translations", not hard to find

Don't expect to find anything, translating japanese is a total bitch and I think the game has been around long enough for a potential translator to take interest in it, and to my knowledge that hasn't happened.
Then again I'm not sure how long the script of this game is, considering its just an action game.
As far as I understood all dialogues made in form of events on maps. I looked through all maps in editor (48 of them), half of them don't have events with text at all. Right now I translated all system database and like quarter past user DB. Earlier I tried wolftrans, and machine translated all it extracted in 2 evenings. I don't really know how much wolftrans extracted, but I highly doubt there is much left. Problem is I have to redact it with wolf rpg maker, not translator, and there are many entries that not need to be translated, but it's hard to figure out what to translate and what not, so I decided to translate EVERYTHING i find there with moonrunes. Most of DB translation is easy, only dialogues are difficult.

Edit: now i looked at it again and it looks like events on the maps mostly call common events from DB, so basically i need to find that event in DB and translate it.

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score
As far as I understood all dialogues made in form of events on maps. I looked through all maps in editor (48 of them), half of them don't have events with text at all. Right now I translated all system database and like quarter past user DB. Earlier I tried wolftrans, and machine translated all it extracted in 2 evenings. I don't really know how much wolftrans extracted, but I highly doubt there is much left. Problem is I have to redact it with wolf rpg maker, not translator, and there are many entries that not need to be translated, but it's hard to figure out what to translate and what not, so I decided to translate EVERYTHING i find there with moonrunes. Most of DB translation is easy, only dialogues are difficult.

Edit: now i looked at it again and it looks like events on the maps mostly call common events from DB, so basically i need to find that event in DB and translate it.
If you ever create a thread about your translation efforts in the translation subforum (https://ulmf.org/forums/translations/) - do link it in this thread. I'd (and quite a few others, i'm sure) like to keep an eye on your handy work, good man. appreciate your effort.

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a partial that I created and mostly finished; I have posted it on the translations sub-forum.
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj228815-ayurakuraishisu-ayura-crisis.12249/

Last edited:

Jet55

Reputation score
If you ever create a thread about your translation efforts in the translation subforum (https://ulmf.org/forums/translations/) - do link it in this thread. I'd (and quite a few others, i'm sure) like to keep an eye on your handy work, good man. appreciate your effort.
If I will make it to some presentable level, I'll make sure to share it.
I have a partial that I created and mostly finished; I have posted it on the translations sub-forum.
Found your partial tread, but can't see link to download. What version did you translated? Also, did you manage to translate title line? Whenever I try to save changes to anything in game settings (I assume it's Game.dat) wolf editor crashes. Oh, and you translated yourself or google'd it?

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
If I will make it to some presentable level, I'll make sure to share it.

Found your partial tread, but can't see link to download. What version did you translated? Also, did you manage to translate title line? Whenever I try to save changes to anything in game settings (I assume it's Game.dat) wolf editor crashes. Oh, and you translated yourself or google'd it?
Apparently when I edited my message, I made a mistake when re-attaching the files; I have corrected it now.
The version was 1.16.
I didn't think to translate the title; however, I just tried it, and my existing saves no longer worked, so I won't do that.
To translate, I used a combination of Google Translate, another translator software I have, and guessing at the meaning if neither made sense.

Jet55

Reputation score
Apparently when I edited my message, I made a mistake when re-attaching the files; I have corrected it now.
The version was 1.16.
I didn't think to translate the title; however, I just tried it, and my existing saves no longer worked, so I won't do that.
To translate, I used a combination of Google Translate, another translator software I have, and guessing at the meaning if neither made sense.
Are you translating with wolf rpg maker? If so, could you please post game.dat with translated title, 'cause whenever I tried that maker crashed. And I guess your jap skill is the same as mine, that's a pity.
Was secretly hoping for ver.1.17 =(

Edit: In User database there is type 17:Misc DB, on the second page, where I found something named Ayura Pig Suit (Don't remember what it was in jap.), with a link to a nonexistent picture Step Pig Suit (again didn't backuped file name in jap before translating) in Picture folder. I even downloaded demo from dlsite and ver.1.13 from animeshare, extracted, but nothing. Guess it was planned, but never implemented.

Last edited:

Jet55

Reputation score
Well, I have done what I could, dialogues are mostly in jap, and it's machine trans, but I don't think I can improve it without jap knoledge. Do I create my own translation thread or should I post it in z3r0nx's thread? Like duplicating is bad and all.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
so, it looks like english version is out
edit: yep, my bad, still not out, but it will come soon

Last edited:

cell943

Reputation score
Wow, it looks like you can simply download the demo from DLSite and place a save from a previous edition into the demo's save folder. This appears to unlock the full game! You just need to switch the language in the options menu after loading.

Edit: Looks like some options are unavailable in the demo, but you can just change them in the Japanese version before porting your save to the English version.

Last edited:

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, it looks like you can simply download the demo from DLSite and place a save from a previous edition into the demo's save folder. This appears to unlock the full game! You just need to switch the language in the options menu after loading.

Edit: Looks like some options are unavailable in the demo, but you can just change them in the Japanese version before porting your save to the English version.
Really that's very interesting ill give it a shot

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yep, can confirm, that most stuff are 'Unlocked' when you use a save file from JP. Most descriptions are translated as well.

The dialogue from losing boss fights are also translated as well, which is pretty nice.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Only thing I've found so far that isn't translated is the bathroom in the town

cell943

Reputation score
Only thing I've found so far that isn't translated is the bathroom in the town
You mean the interactions in there? They were translated for me. I've found that a couple teleport labels and a couple of her reaction dialogues were untranslated, but, all in all, it's a decent job. Those untranslated bits might be fixed in the full release, as I don't think he was expecting anyone to play the full game after only releasing the trial.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
In case anyone was still having troubles getting all the perks, this should help.
Extremely helpful, thank you. Was enough to go on for me to finally max them all out. Was surprised to see the dick monster's animation change when the related perk ranked up though.

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, that's the only animation that changes I think, but it was a nice surprise. I enjoyed mostly the changes in her reactions during h after the various perks get maxed and stuff.

netherus666

Reputation score
i can upload it for ya but im not sure how to get bypass the verification for you bois