What's new

Dark Empire - IC

40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 22 (Touch: 12, FF: 20)
CMD: 23 (FCMD: 20)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena
The half-elf jumps aside, startled as the drider suddenly gets to her... feet? And jumps off the bed.
"Exploring sounds good, it might be a good idea to familiarize ourselves with the layout of this place." She states, nodding. "Uhm... Would you mind leaving the room for a little bit? I'm still feeling a little drafty... Down there... It'll only take a moment or so..." She adds, fidgeting as she blushes a little.
Kessa quickly puts her backpack on the floor and removes her greaves and boots before pulling out a pair of pristine, white panties and slides them up over her legs, sighing with relief before putting her boots and greaves back on before joining the drider in the hallway.
Kessa looks at the drider pleadingly, obviously uncomfortable, before following along and trying to ignore the draft on her naked mons.

Last edited:
23813 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Kagami was shocked to hear that Prurlen called her out for changing. 'Have I really changed that much?' Her eyes where down cast in thought for a few long seconds. "Aye, I've changed," She leaned in, letting her chest press against the table so that Prurlen could get a good look at her cleavage. "I've had many lovers since we last met... but none I let so close." She flashed a mischievous smile, "Perhaps I've not gotten over you just yet." When Prurlen got a bit more serious she sat back up, pulling her hair back once more. "I suppose I can't hide much from you can I? I've been carrying out missions within the wall. Mostly smaller tasks for nobles, letting me gain reputation, but not much glory. That is until the beginning of this week... I've been conscripted into a mission for a noble. I think it might have been by mistake, but..." She bit her lip a little bit. "I'm being experimented on, I can't tell you how. Only that it's a tech that is suppose to help the front line. As far as the noble is concerned I'm no better than a monster blood. That would be one thing, my pride might be damaged, but I can survive that, what worries me is that she is altering me somehow. That she is killing the real me to replace it with some docile pet.. That's the work of demons and angels, not something a human does to another human, Prurlen, the monsters are only outside the wall right?" The concern on her face was real enough. She wouldn't speak Melana's name, but she couldn't bottle up her worries forever.

Prurlen's teasing caused Kagami smiled a little bit. "Oh, I suppose that I was a bit protective of my precious little Prurlen," She mused. "I can't help it though if you gave all your love to me? No Prurlen, I think that rather then not allowing you to love others, I just blinded you to others." She flicked her long orange hair again. She wished desperately she could have her tail out, so Prurlen could see it waving happily just for him. "With you being such a hot catch now, surely you have a lover or three? Is there anyone you are seeing seriously?" She shifted the conversation away from her. A soft smile on her face as she rested her head on her hands.

Wide eyed Kagami listened to Prurlen's worries about the front lines. How hard it had been on him and how he was starting to be unsure of himself. She reached across the table to grab his hands. Her own delicate hands fitting inside of his. Her bright green eyes peered at him, looking for the words to say. "It's true that the situation is dire. Hawken is the last bastion, If you are loosing faith in the nobles, then tell me, what plan do you have? Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Hearing the feminine voice behind the curtain made Kagami feel a bit of comfort. Not only was Prurlen not alone, but it seemed he was more open to loving others on the side. Kagami gives him a coy approving smile before he pulls her into the citrus kiss. Her wrapping both arms around his neck in passionate excitement. She pulled away and added, "Pardon the intrusion ma'am, I'm an old friend of Prurlen's." She went back quickly to kissing Prurlen. As he started undressing her, she did the same for him.

Last edited:
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Relaxed
Seena nodded, and was about to leave, when she looked down and realized she herself was naked too. Usually, it wouldn't have bothered her, but in this place, it was better to not take any chances.
"Err, good idea, in fact. I would give you privacy, but I should do something about my nudity as well. Go ahead, this will take me a bit. I won't look."
She closed her eyes and focused on her hindmost 4 legs, moving them so fast they blurred as she started secreting silk threads. It took her a few minutes to create a thin, simple, white, silk dress, a tubular design with holes for her head and arms. She quickly threw it on, the white silk hugging her large breasts tightly, giving her quite the cleavage, but it covered her skin and especially her nether region well enough.
"That will have to do. I've never been prudish, but here it is not wise to look too inviting. Now, I'm ready to go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena
Kessa nods and turns away from the drider girl, removing her greaves and boots before pulling her underwear out of the backpack she wears before quickly sliding them up her long, lithe and strong, smooth legs. Once done with that, the maiden re-dresses, her armored, heeled boots clacking against the floor before she turns around and starts to ask where the drider got the dress from before inwardly scolding herself. Still, the simple thing looked nice, especially the way it clung to her humanoid portion and the way her nipples stuck out, tenting the material...
"I'm ready as well. Go ahead and lead the way as you're more familiar with the area." She offers, trying not to stare too much and holding the door open for her... Companion.

Last edited:
pM96OdKt.jpg

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Melana's Throneroom Tag: Hana, Vivian, Kagami and Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None[/QUOTE]

Tag: Ayuna
Oriala nodded curtly as Ayuna replied. She eased into the hot water and sighed. "Ahhh... that is good, very good. Go ahead and shampoo my hair and then you can clean my body." Oriala sat up in the tub so that her breasts were well out of the water and her head back to be more easily shampooed. "Where and what were you before entering your mistress' service?"

Tag: Ayuna and Vivian
Oriala followed the servant girl into the side room. "This is nice," she called out as the elf maid set out their meal. "I'm all for a good meal." Moving over Oriala took a seat. Ayuna was waiting with proper deference and would be available to serve them. "Pour the wine Ayuna if you would," she called out as the dusky-skinned woman inhaled the delightful odors. "Is there anything in particular you want to accomplish Vivian?"

m-h7AfzF8ilR0_y-dVFiSJHSy9WEHcHcSQ3uWJ-_I-OG6tFK4mUuI0tnK8elIv9EYuZAoOmrIcULr-K7cb_XsQr00UwSzHefJalJVhIOr469sq6vyubzxXsc45tykHcsDQKL34bY

Name: Vivian the Slutty Snail Girl Location: Demon Lands, Tag: Morkalid
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions: Snail Girl
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Of course Lady Oriala. though it might be a tad embarrassing to tell, if you want to hear it, I can recount some of my experiences." Vivian said with a smile "Though you were also under Lady Morkalid's influences as well? I think I would like to hear what happened to you as well. Oh and I would say my skills lay mostly as support."

Vivian gave a friendly nod to the fellow slave as she came down the stairs to serve the two of them. "Is it really alright for me to dine at the table with you?" Vivian asked as they were lead by the maid towards a private room in the mansion. Once inside, Vivian sat across from Oriala and took a bit of the food and then gave a suggestive smile to Oriala's question. "But of course I live to please" but then realized that might not have been what she was being asked about. "O-oh, uhm I would think that I would like to finish that question the...uhm, search and recover one. I feel like I would be able to support you enough for us to finish it."

DM Ayuna.png
Ayuna, Tag: Oriala

The maid slipped off her gloves, then as her charge entered the water, she loosened the knots holding up her top and let it fall around her waist, freeing her soft perky breasts before she picked up the shampoo and began to lather it into the scalp of the woman before her. "Y-you want to hear about m-me?" It seemed the maid wasn't used to being of interest in most conversations, or at least not in that way. "Mistress did say to service you however you desired so.. I guess I can tell you of what happened before Mistress fixed me." She starts to describe how she used to be free with a small family that had managed to escape the Hawken regime but grew overconfident, her father lead the soldiers to their doorstep and she never saw her family again. Sold into slavery she was quite rebellious and no trainer was willing to put in the time that was needed, until she was sold to Melana. Her Mistress showed her the error of her ways and released the perfect maid slave that was hidden deep within the whole time. This is the story told at least, and whether or not it was what really happened it seems Ayuna believes it, rubbing her soft breasts against the bathing woman's back and massaging her scalp. At this point she has finished adding the conditioner and is ready to start lathering down the dusky skin with the soap.

Tag: Vivian & Oriala
Throughout the dinner Ayuna was nearly silent and attentive, coming to Oriala's side with the wine pitcher before she even asked. Bowing whenever a complement came her way, and always with that cute little smile under her empty eyes. The eyes that showed how enslaved she truly was. Unless directly spoken to she remained silent and attended to the Prurlen.jpg couple's every needs as asked.

Prurlen, Tag: Kagami
Immediately the flicker of recognition set in and then the casual smile that he seemed to default to now returned. His eyes unsubtly moving to the more exposed cleavage. Of course he was properly surprised at hearing how low she was being treated, he had always thought she was human after all. He almost rises from the table in outrage as she describes the alterations she fears, but with the question he falls back into his seat, the wind knocked out of him. He takes a moment before she can barely hear him, "terrible, just awful... lower than ..." He then seems to realize he is still with company and with a mildly guilty look he sits up and inhales heavily, "Kag, I fear there have always been monsters within the walls. Can you tell me.. No, actually it would be better if you didn't." He takes her hand and rubs it gently, comfortingly adding, "If I have any say in the matter this will be put a stop you. You have my.. You have my word." He had only offered that in her company once before, and though it hadn't been to her he had never betrayed it.

Laughing and even coloring a little with the compliment, Prurlen uses his left hand to rub from his ear down to his neck. "You always were a brilliant fireball. As for me having a lover." He exhales, then a mischievous light enters his eyes and he cocks an eyebrow, "I guess you'll just have to find out won't you." He then takes your hand again squeezing it lightly.

With a cautious eye he looks her up and down before cautiously saying, "Kag, this is going to be strange but give me your hand." Once she does he pulls it toward him and pushes up the sleeve of her top, revealing her soft flesh up to the elbow, then he starts rubbing her arm as if trying to get dirt off. The only accomplishment being that it turns redder, and afterward he sits back, appraising her with his eyes while still clasping her hand. "I don't know exactly what the procedure is, but I expect you'll be contacted in a number of days. Make sure you do as they say we might be able to help you out of whatever situation you are in." He wouldn't say any more on the topic, lightly teasing and flirting whenever Kagami tried to bring it back up, allowing her to steer the conversation elsewhere.

With the old lovers both now standing in the nude, his hands continue to explore the now revealed flesh as thoroughly as his tongue explores her mouth, occasionally he even kisses other parts of her face, nibbling on her ear, or what he saw a a human ear. In reality it was still her ear but he thinks he catches hair with the nibbling. Soon they both find themselves tumbling into bed, startling the girl who was there probably waiting, perhaps watching. As Kagami gets the chance to see the woman sitting there, and is surprised to find a monster-blood. The large chested hazel eyed beauty looking down on Kagami as her lover fondles the kitsune's butt, has large dark colored floppy ears, like a rabbit, and the same color as her hair which travels down the curvy body resting on the bed by the ample rear and plush thighs. The visual travel down the girl's form follows to toned calves and soft looking feet. Returning to her face, there is just a hint of larger front teeth, under her button nose and bright shining eyes. As the girl turns to lounge beside the kissing pair her puffy tail at the base of her spine is clearly visible. "Well hello dear, and his friend. Mmmh you look so good, I can see why Prurlen likes you." Pulling back for a moment the human counters, "Play nice dear, in fact I think someone needs a little 'accessory' for this 'play time'." He winks at Kagami as the bunny girl giggles before hopping to the other side of the bed. Prurlen is in no way passive during this time and has started trailing down the lithe woman's neck and fastening on Kagami's breast with his lips, teasing and expertly running his tongue around the pebbly arola.

Last edited:
pM96OdKt.jpg

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Melana's Throneroom Tag: Hana, Vivian, Kagami and Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Tag: Ayuna
Oriala watched the perky elf maid remove her blouse and expose nicely shaped breasts. She closed her eyes and sighed as Ayuna started to massage and shampoo her hair and scalp. The hot water and Ayuna's clever hands sent waves of relaxation through Oriala who could finally unwind after the stress and combat of the mission. She listened quietly as Ayuna explained her background. Still maintaining the fiction that she was purely human Oriala nodded. "It is well then that you have been properly broken to the service of a noble of Hawken." As the discussion went on Oriala leaned back into Ayuna's soft breasts. "Go ahead now and wash my body, every inch Ayuna." Oriala shifted up into the tub to allow Ayuna access to more of her body. "Are you trained in more intimate services Ayuna or maybe your mistress has male guards who are skilled as well?"

Tag: Vivian and Ayuna
Oriala blushed even through her dusky cheeks as Vivian mentioned that both of them had succumbed to the power of the demoness. "I... yes, I will share my experiences Vivian." She nodded slowly and regained her composure slowly. "There is a benefit to learning from our victories and our setbacks." She motioned to the table. "You have served Hawken well Vivian. As long as you continue to serve eagerly and properly and submit to your betters there is no reason for you not to eat at the same table as me. I'm not one of those that thinks all non-humans are animals but deserve our respect according to their capacity to serve."

Taking a seat Oriala ate gingerly being more interested in her new comrade in arms than the food for the moment. She smiled and sipped her wine, holding the empty cup for Ayuna to fill. "You live to please? Then we will get along well. My skills are as a warrior and scout so we should be well matched in the field and camp or back here." Oriala took a long drink after Ayuna filled her glass. "I do want to hear what happened to you Vivian no matter how embarrassing. I need to at least know what information the demon may have revealed or what powers or weaknesses you may have seen. We need to understand her desires and what she can do to us or other soldiers of Hawken."

After that speech Oriala had to take a long drink again. "My own experience... I fear that the demon used a form of domination magic on me. I was forced to behave as she wished, not as a puppet but of my own will within the guidance that she gave. I also believe the demon could somehow sense where I was and what was occurring to some level." Another drink... "She made me believe that the quest to retrieve the eggs was even more important than my allegiance to Hawken. I seduced Seena and Luna I think to deepen the spider bitch's infatuation with Hana and weaken Seena's loyalties. Then when we came to the factory I activated the oviposition equipment and tried to lure Seena and Hana to be implanted. I went eagerly." Oriala sighed and her eyes clouded a bit as she cupped her flat belly. "The experience of being implanted with so many eggs I could barely walk was the most ecstatic thing I could imagine. I..." she paused and looked down. "I would go back and do so again if I dared. I fear if I did so I would be lost and become nothing more than a brood mare for demonic eggs."

Last edited:
23861 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised; Theme Song:
Core States
: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Letting her hands be held, Kagami met Prurlens eyes with a comforted smile. "I suppose there are, I just turned my eyes away," She sighed, the memories of her first terror filled nights within the walls of Hawken bubbled back to mind. "That means a lot. Thank you Prurlen... I know you'll come through, I trust your word". Hastily she tries to move the topic onto the next point, her eyes getting a little wide and denying further talk about her situation.

"Oh! You're such a tease." she giggled letting Prurlen take her hand as she rubbed it she met his with her own, caressing his one hand with both of hers. "I hope you know you don't need to hide them from me, I'll play nice." she smirked. Wondering just what sort Prurlen might be into now. Had she impacted him enough that he had some coy mistress, or perhaps some precious wisp that needed his protection. Either way she let the conversation pass to the next point.

Kagami let Prurlen preform his strange ritual in silence. She was not so naive as to not piece together he was looking for something marked her as a comrade. In a way she wondered just what she was stumbling into. "I'll do that Prurlen... I, I can only hope that things go smoothly," She smiled letting the topic drop peacefully.

As Prurlen pulled down the last bits of Kagami's clothing she pressed her perky breasts into him, letting the full force of her lemon and mint perfume full his nose, well she playfully chewed his lower lip. Gasping she reached for his manhood, felling it's full mass with her hand and letting herself melt as she started running her silky smooth hand across the whole of it. The two tumbled into bed, letting Kagami get her first look at Prurlen's lover. She felt a wonderful tickle in her chest, 'Monsterblood,' she sight contently looking at the playful bunny. She starts stroking Prurlen even faster as she quietly appraises the bunny girl. She was quiet the catch, and Kagami was happy for Prurlen having such a delicious looking bunny waiting for him. Though the specifics of there relationship remained to be seen, it was easy to tell the girl was well taken care of even if she was a slave. Kagami flipped herself on top of Prurlen, her mouth still pressed to his. She let her rabbit rival get a good look at her. She was lean, small, with perky B-cups, that where smoothed against Prurlens chest right now. Her smooth ass and hairless snatch where in full display for the bunny. Kagami was a little too caught up to worry about what the rabbit was getting. Instead she rubbed her pussy on Prurlen's thigh getting ready for there love making. Prurlen's kiss traveled down, stimulating Kagami from her neck to her breasts. She cradled his head as he started playing with her nipple, using his tongue to expertly tease and play. "I see you still know how to please," she panted.

Last edited:
DM
Tag: Seena, Kessa

Seena tinkers up a balling dress that's enough to make most onlookers jealous of the silken craftsmanship. It's almost a shame that part of her instincts encourage her to consume it later to preserve protein.

Seena and Kessa decide to randomly explore the mansion, seeing what they can find. It seems that the layout Melana explained to Seena, but not Kessa, is pretty accurate, to the right are simple living quarters and storage spaces for your equipment, whilest on the left is a kitchen, washing and bathing area (Didn't Oriala head there? Perhaps best not to disturb her)

Seena is kind of curious about uniforms, whilest Kessa is happy tagging along and learning more about her new.. employer-owner. The only kind of uniforms Seena can find are maid outfits, revealingly cut, with one of them actually made of rubber. Well, that's no suprise, Melana's tastes are little secret, going by the artworks of erotic bondage you'd seen hanging on the corridor walls.
9783946768104-Calendar-2018-Best-of-Bondage-Fine-Art-of-Bondage-5.jpg

You are currently on a side-room to the Mansions spacious kitchen, Ayula's serfdom. There is a slight scent of steamed vegetable in the air and you feel a little hungry, but that might just be the smell from the kitchen teasing your nostrils.
The space around you feels a little crammed, but it quickly occurs to you that this room is relatively spacious normally, but fitting a total of ten legs inside got it crampled up swiftly. Naturally, Seena's legs find a firm holding on the ground by instinct, but that doesn't help her when there's much ground to go around. with uniforms hanging lined up in a large cupboard, a few chests with supplies behind you and a large bondage portrait hanging above you, one Seena, with her higher vantage point, briefly leaned against.
Wrapped-Canvas-Tied-Legs-3210-Fine-Art-of-Bondage.jpg

The portrait seems to be of a blonde, bound woman upon a stone altair, definitly not Melana, although, considering she seems humanoid, perhaps not the usual slave-material of Hawken either. At best she could be an aasimar, an angel blood, by your estimation. She is utterly nude, apart from the ropes binding her, clearly more for sensuality than functionality.
Thinking about it, it is a little weird to hang up such an expensive looking portrait in a supply closet, isn't it? You glance up at the portrait again, something seeming.. amiss compared to when you last had it in your peripheral vision.
Full-tied-up-Beauty-Fine-Art-of-Bondage-8322.jpg

74ccc8541e7e8216de634e62fa4604f7.jpg

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana

Melana crossed her arms behind her back, thinking briefly about what Hana said. "Of course people are innately different. Whilest humans are innately superior, it would be foolish to argue that there are not pitiful and pathetic examples of wasted potential amongst them." She glanced over to Hana.

"Fascinating. Who taught you diplomacy? Because you state one thing you want to be true, then immediatly follow it up with things I want to hear, it's adequate mental sparring, certainly." Melana nodded, before raising a finger. "Why do you want me to be good?

See, I understand Seena's approach rather easily. She wants me, no, all humans of Hawken to be evil, because if that's what we are, our actions can be explained away more easily."
She then tugged on her sleeve, adjusting it, half raising a brow towards Hana.

"Change my mind about you being a monster? No. Change my mind about monsters in general, you mean? What do I think of you then? To change something, you must first understand it." She explained. "And based on your responses, I do not believe you do, not entirely, anyway." Moving with suprising, almost serpentine swiftness, Melana's hands rushed forwards, palms upturned.

"You presume it is evil to treat you as slaves, to break you into my guidance by any means necessary? The opposite is true! Not to enslave you, that would be the evil thing to do!" Her eyes alight with determination, Melana explained: "Why would I ever wish to hide my good heart when my actions and decisions are all untainted by evil! Everything I do, is for the greater good, for monsters and humans alike!"

Last edited:

Tag: Seena, Painting
Kessa finds herself crammed into the room, squeezing herself into a corner as Seena easily takes up all the available space and making her get a good feel of the material of the outfits. She was rather surprised at how nice they felt, despite the lack of material and being designed in a way to expose the wearer as much as possible. The majority were of mundane skimpiness, but in addition the the rubber one were were a number that were not only open at the breasts, but also fully exposed the wearer's labia. She tried to keep from blushing at the thought of wearing such a thing and turned her attention to the painting in the room.

The disguised half-elf studies the painting of the blonde human-looking woman in bondage, examining the artwork as she takes in the details while Seena looks around. While obviously a well-made piece, it was quite surprising that something like that would be kept in a place that was obviously designed and meant for servant access. She watches the blonde woman intently, looking over the ropes binding her more for the purpose of eroticism instead of restraint. She didn't seem distressed... It was more like she was presenting herself to the artist, and thus the viewer. However... Something did seem amiss, something subtle that she couldn't quite put her finger on as she examined the portrait and seemingly got to her more and more the longer she looked at it...

(Just in case... Will: 10+1=11, 13 if vs. Enchantment.)

Last edited:
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Relaxed
"Mmmmm, no, nothing suitable here.. what are you looking at? That looks interesting... I've never thought of myself as a prude, but the tastes of the Hawken nobles are somewhat extreme... It is an interesting picture though..."
Seena kept looking at the picture, trying to find out why her companion was so spellbound. There was something about it...
The smell of food from the nearby kitchen shook her out of her reverie. How long had she been looking?
"Hey, Kessa, should we return to the kitchen and see if there... is... something... to... eat...?"
Her voice trailed off, still looking at the picture.
(Will save: 13)

Full-tied-up-Beauty-Fine-Art-of-Bondage-8322.jpg

DM, Tag: Seena, Kessa

You look at the portrait intently, but on closer examination, perhaps you just imagined things. The blonde appears cute and harmless and what kind of magic could be in such a portait anyway?

On the other hand, the nice, yummy smell from the kitchen isw just so distracting.. you begin to wonder when you last had something to eat and 'how about now' seems the most sensible response. You glance back over to the kitchen, wondering just what smells so nice.. there seems to be an assortment of spices on a shelf, a few colorful cookies standing in a jar someone forgot to put a lid on, a stack of greens, salad, carrots, some strawberries, currently uncut by a large bowl, and some whipped cream, off by the side. The nice smell draws you towards the food, and in the back of your mind, you quickly realize you ar epropably being affected by something.. but it doesn't matter, not when you are this hungry.. you should propably pick something to munch on, but what could be safe.. what dangerous? What would taste this amazing ....

As both of you turn back to observe the kitchen, the woman in the painting watches you two intently.

Tag: Seena, Snack Time
Kessa stares long and hard at the display in front of her, somebody is obviously prepared to make a salad but the ache in her empty stomach told her that they wouldn't miss a LITTLE bit of these ingredients... The colorful cookies did catch the half-elf's eyes, but her hand was already using a strawberry to scoop up some of the whipped cream and popping the treat into her mouth as she savored the taste of the sweet berry as it mixed with the flavor of the rich, sweet, and thick cream.
"Just a LITTLE taste won't hurt things, right? Just a few quick bites and we should head to the kitchen for some proper food..." She confides to her drider companion. "Uhm... Your kind prefers a far more protein-based diet, right?" She asks, finding herself putting a third...? Already? Cream-covered berry into her mouth. thinking that these would make some great crepes.

Last edited:
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry
Seena followed Kessa into the kitchen. She still had trouble identifying the exact source of the intoxicating scent. The food did look good, clearly Ayuna was very dedicated to the kitchen craft. She didn't see any meats, much to the dismay of her growling stomach, but maybe some spiced salad would do...
"Yes, I would love some grilled meat... I feel that we might get scolded... abused... if we take now, but the scent... it's making me so hungry..." Her voice trailed off.
She looked at the shelves, but couldn't identify the spices and ingredients. In the end, her caution won out, and she decided to just grab some green salad and vegetables from the bowls and eat them raw.
"I'm still hungry... maybe we should ask the headservant Ayuna... instead of just waiting?..."

0800f196642336602a8e7786912c5e40.jpg

Culinary DM, Tag: Seena, Kessa

Seena grabs some of the salad... it is filling, but not all that great in its taste.. now where could Ayula be at, she wonders whilest munching some unfulfilling greenerie.

Kessa on the other hand is overwhelmed by the rich, sweet flavour of the strawberries and cream.. this tastes so amazing, it's genuinly the best thing she's eaten all week.. no.. all year! she can't help but stuff herself with some more strawberries.. honestly, the cream goes well on anything, it isn't even the strawberries. She wants more cream.. she has to have more cream, it tastes so rich and sweet and makes her belly tingle all yummy and warm.. actually, it makes all of her tingle, her body heating up under the amazing effects of the cream! The white, flavourfull goodyness of the cream is consuming most of her thoughts at the moment.

(Cons check for Kessa, Seena is fine.. still kinda hungry though!)

6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry
Seena looked over to the half-elf.
"Hey, Kessa, are you ok?" She asked. Was there something in those berries? Or the cream? Should she check or call for help? Her own grumbling stomach suggested another course of action.
She's probably just stuffed from eating so much at once... Maybe I should try it too...
Seena reached out with one arm towards the berries and cream, while putting the other one around Kessa's shoulders, comforting her. She suddenly remembered the demonic peach she had rejected, the one that had given Hana such delicious milk... She had been so stupid. She should have partaken in it, enjoyed it with her love... Now, with Kessa, there was an opportunity to start over, so to speak. Whatever the girl was going through, she should be with her, instead of distancing herself due to her misplaced pride.
She doused a strawberry in cream and tasted it. It lit up her mouth like burning sugar, a wonderful taste. She grabbed some more, but then noticed to her dismay that Kessa had already eaten most of the berries and cream, and now there was almost nothing left...
"Oh ancients winds, I fear we are going to get spanked for this... or worse..." Seena tried not to think about what Melana would do to them when she found out... This was a trivial matter, at least in her mind, but Hawken was different, and surely the more petty the offense, the more wickedly kinky the punishment would be...

DM Prurlen.jpg
Prurlen & Lover, Tag: Kagami
The warm smile in return is all the confirmation needed. The agreement had been sealed, but how it would go is yet to be seen. He doesn't push the topic any further instead, allows the flow of conversation to take them a different path. Her next question interests him greatly.

A throaty bellow of pleasure burst froth, his laughter manages to echo once before it dies. "I have no fear of how you'll play, it is simply more fun to make you wait." Just as Kagami was willing to move forward it seemed he could not be steered back to this point, simply deflecting any possibility of it, often with humor.
Hazel.png
Just as Kagami had left her rear available for observation she too had the opportunity to look over to the plush rump that jiggled with the occasional giggle from its owner. She seemed to be having fun finding what Prurlen had mentioned, but was also making a show of it by wiggling her tail capped ass and giving a good look at her moist shaven snatch. Just the hint of hair is visible from this angle, resting above the spreading flower. Kagami would also guess that this girl's cute little star had seen some attention as it winked at her. Sadly it seemed Prurlen was set on distracting Kagami from the view that was practically dancing for her. He had run a hand down to compensate for the loss of thigh to rub on, and was rubbing around his lover's honeypot, never dipping into it. His mouth was just as busy licking, suckling and even humming into the fiery woman above him, playing her as one would play an instrument. "Well of course he still knows how to please. I give him plenty to practice on." It sounded like the rabbit was pouting a little but as she turned around holding a thin wooden rod and a leather collar not a hint of it could be seen on her soft lips. She crawls close looking down at her love currently buried beneath the lush flesh of the foxy girl. He meets eyes with her and silently nods continuing his task, and those lips that had been so nice to admire quickly lock with the red-head's in a cooler lover's embrace, though no less passionate.

m-h7AfzF8ilR0_y-dVFiSJHSy9WEHcHcSQ3uWJ-_I-OG6tFK4mUuI0tnK8elIv9EYuZAoOmrIcULr-K7cb_XsQr00UwSzHefJalJVhIOr469sq6vyubzxXsc45tykHcsDQKL34bY

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian sat down at the table with Oriala, and then lowered her head slightly in a show of submission. "Why thank you Lady Oriala." Vivian said in reply to Oriala's compliment and confirmation that she was allowed to sit at the same table as her. "I-im glad to hear that. I think its starting to wear away at me to be treated as even less than an animal by some, so I appreciate that." Vivian had grown used to to the idea of being a pet, the idea Morkalid had planted in her brain before sending her off, yet it still slowly wore away at her when she was treated with disdain.

"Im glad to hear that. Ill be at service to you when ever. Like you said weather out in the field I can help with what ever you want, with my spells or something else." Vivian didn't have much contact with her teammates last, but she had a good impression of Oriala, which actually only improved as she listened to her story. She also knew the temptation of just submitting to demonic pleasure. "My own story is a bit embarrassing and personal to tell, but if you want ot hear it than I can tell you. After you all left, I agreed to enter a pact of blood that neither of us would attempt to harm each other and then also agreed to be transformed into one of her snail pets for the duration of my capture." Vivian shivered at the memory of her snail body. It been a weird but very pleasurable experience. "I was willing to try new things as I knew you would come back for me and... I oddly trusted her word. After the transformation I would feel pure ecstasy just from absorbing fluids, and that was only amplified by Morkalid's own slime. With all the pleasure overwhelming me, I became her obedient pet, eager to please. The night before you arrived, Morkalid fucked me, and I cant lie. It was probably the most amazing sex I have ever had, and like you said... I dont know how well I would be able to resist going back. If I did, I would probably permanently become her pet, and might even be able to accept her babe..." Vivian squirms in her chair, obviously aroused at the thought.

Vivian looks up at you, and says, "Its good to talk about it with someone who understands the temptation. I-It just all felt so amazing..." Vivian goes quite and finally starts to eat some of the food brought to her. She looks a little lost in thought, remembering her experiences with Morkalid. She eat quickly and efficiently without making herself look like a slob. A slave wasn't supposed to keep their Master waiting because they needed to eat. Once she finished, she asks. "Is there anything you want to talk about or do while we stay here? Or should we begin our journey? I shall follow you will."

Back