What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, aroused
Despair rose in Seena as she felt Kessa shudder in orgasm again while she herself was still so pent up... She drank the girls juices with delight, but it was not enough... She increased her body's gyrations and ground her weeping and aching pussy harder on Kessa's face, but then realized that she was probably being too rough and maybe even suffocating the poor girl. She wanted to be a gentle lover, one that Kessa would return to on later nights of her own free will... She forced herself to slow down and detached her head from that sweet, smooth vagina as she called back: "Please, my dear! I am so close! I need you to push me over the edge! Use your fingers! Your hand! Push it in and out until I cum! Then suck my juices out as I cum!" She then returned to nuzzling Kessa's pussy, seeking to gently encourage her. In her mind, a terrible vision formed - she imagined feeling Kessa bring her to the edge of orgasm, then stop, laughing cruelly, fondling and spanking her spider-abdomen with the cruel smile of a true Hawken noble... That she would reveal it all to be a ploy to get Seena to submit... That the girl would tease and torture her, not with pain, but with pleasure, until she broke and pledged herself to her, as Kessa's fucktoy... Please don't be like that... She thought.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Meanwhile, In the Kitchen, a lazy mouse currently digs on a nice little stuffing for its new nest. It had managed to escape THE DESTROYER Ayuna and even snatched this paper as a trophy, when it fluttered down. IF the mouse could read, it would read:

Ayuna,

Please keep in mind that the Slave Cream Deluxe is not only expensive, but also ment to be dilluted 1:100 in ordinary milk. No 'taste-testing' it either, we don't want you to suffer any long term side effects.

-Mistress

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 22 (Touch: 12, FF: 20)
CMD: 23 (FCMD: 20)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena, Spider Sexy Times
Kessa shifted her hips as she felt the drider dive between her legs, eagerly and with experience lapping up the second burst of fluids from her tunnel while her companion pressed her own entrance hard onto the half-elf, making her pat the drider's human hips firmly to tell her to let up a bit. Kessa audibly and desperately gasped for air as Seena lifted herself off of her face.
Kessa understood Seena's plea, but the poor half-elf was still trying to figure out how to stimulate another woman while fighting off exhaustion from the two almost back-to-back orgasms and long, stressful day. Plus, whatever was in that cream. The poor half-breed tries, rubbing the drider's swollen nether lips while pushing her fingers in and out of the pussy in her face, but it's painfully obvious that she lacks experience, like she was a just-deflowered virgin or something...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, aroused
Seena could feel Kessa trying, but it still wasn't enough... She started to claw at her own breasts with her hands, and intensifying her oral assault on Kessa's no-longer-virgin pussy. She was so close to the edge, just a little more... finally, she could feel it well up in her, her body starting to almost vibrate. "Quick, put your mouth to my nethers!" she called, and she moaned and shook the very next moment, her girl-cum flowing out of her pussy... She was reminded of how Hana had licked her to climax so easily just a day ago, and was about to blurt out her name as her thoughts evaporated, but she managed to stop herself. That would have been deeply offensive to young Kessa, who had tried her best and been such an eager lover, even if it was because of the cream... Instead, she just moaned and sighed in relief as pleasure coursed through her body and the throbbing need finally vanished, leaving behind a sweet orgasmic afterglow and a lot of worries that she may have gone to far...
She kept her position up a little longer to allow Kessa to drink her pussy dry, and herself to do the same in case the half-elf had another orgasm, but after a bit she shifted again to lie in parallel with Kessa once more, her human torso pressing into Kessa's from behind, heads next to one another. Some of Seena's long, sweaty and grime-filled white hair fell over Kessa's face as the spidergirl shook some more in the afterglow. Her hands reached out to cup and stroke the girl's breast and nether lips as she kissed and licked Kessa's neck and face. She then started whispering into Kessa's ear:
"Haaaahhh, how did it feel? Are you sated? I'm sorry if I was too rough, I could barely restrain myself. How did I taste? Hmmm, your taste was sweet... here, lick." She brought up the human finger she had used to stroke Kessa's pussy, coated with sweat and juices, to Kessa's face. The finger's place was taken up by one of her spiderlegs, gently circling the nub and stroking over the engorged and wet lips. Seena was determined to involve her lower body more now, to help Kessa get over her revulsion, and she raised one of her legs to reach to their heads, gently stroking through Kessa's hair, while she brought another in front of Kessa offering it as something to stroke and nuzzle cuddle like an itchy stuffed toy. "I prefer to make love like this. slow, comfy, arms in arms... and legs, kissing, petting, comforting... I'm sorry if I hurt you, I hope you can forgive me, but I had to relieve you and myself. I can be a softer lover, if you'll give me another chance. This wasn't quite how I wanted to start our partnership off..." She said, genuinely sorry, but still caressing Kessa's body with all limbs she had.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 24 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 26
Panache: 7/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, good and evil are just a matter of prespective...I mean the evil spirit in my sword just wants to be free and have fun...I guess for it, we are the evil ones. However we do have a reason to keep it trapped." she mused, thinking back at the story of her sword.

"It is not diplomacy, I am just stating what I think it is the truth. You say not enslaving us would be evil...but why is that it? I am sure you can have the same results if you ask nicely. Practically you do that already, masquarading it as 'slave training'. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have a feeling that the only reason you aren't doing that openly, is because it would cause you trouble with the rest of the Hawkenian nobles."

"Besides, if you were like the other nobles around here, you wouldn't have offered us anything to work for you. So...from my point of view, the only thing keeping you back, is the rest of this country."
Hana suggested.

"But if you gain enough power, maybe you could move it forward instead. Or I could be wrong. Well in any case, if things go too bad, you can come with us to escape back to my country..." she offered with a joking smile.

Drayco84

Reputation score

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena, Spider Sexy Times
The deflowered half-elf did as the drider cried out and put her mouth over Seena's clit and sucked hard, only to let go and sputter as fem cum erupted from the orifice poised over her, drenching her face and breasts. Kessa shudders again as seena manages to wring a mini-orgasm out of her, but it's clear that the half-elf is exhausted as the drider presses against her back, her own breasts pressing against her as her legs pull away from the drider's lower body.
"I'm... Not sure..." The maiden replies, her mind and body still reeling from her first sexual experience. "It's... It was fine... You weren't that rough..." She replies, but pushes Seena's hand with her fluids and then legs away. "No, you didn't hurt me. Not how I expected to lose my virginity, but I'm kinda glad it was you. I'm... Really tired now... I kinda need a nap now..." She sighs, far more drained from her than just arousal. Seems that a fair amount of stress has left her as well. She closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep unless Seena keeps her awake.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
"Yes, same here." Seena was still hungry, but her desire to just spend a few hours in peace like this won, and she pulled Kessa closer and around, the two of them lying face-to-face, the half-elf in the embrace of Seena's arms and legs. Kessa was able to use Seena's large breasts as pillows. Seena looked her deep in the eyes for a while, her own ruby red eyes glimmering, as she gave Kessa one last kiss on her forehead, then closed her eyelids with a sigh, mumbling:
"Pinch me awake when you want to leave..." before drifting off to sleep.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing
; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Well Prurlen talked about Hazel's backstory, Kagamy cradled the bunnies head, gently rubbing and soothing her well keeping her at the teet. It was a little shocking to hear that such cute playful bunny could be described like that, however knowing that she was in the military and a monsterblood, Kagami could make a few guesses. "I see, both of you are full of surprises it seems." She giggled a little before resting her head on top of Hazel.

Kagami was skillfully tumbled into the position Prurlen desired, he firm rump in the air, and cheeks spread apart. Playfully she tried to struggle against Hazels hold, grinding her moist flower against Hazel well Prurlen took position. Kagami feels the rod press to the rim of her bottom and stops grinding. Being told to relax tended to have the opposite effect, and that something wont hurt in the middle of foreplay was no that comforting. Despite that she staid still, trusting Prurlen not to hurt her. Gripping Hazel tightly, she focused on the girl suckling her breast well Prurlen used the rod.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Hazel.png DM
Prurlen & Hazel, Tag: Kagami
With Hazel's hands occupied squeezing and rubbing Kagami's rump, her mouth sloppily suckling and nipping at the boob flesh in her face. Her warm, fluffy ears twitch and attempt to escape the rubbing and fondling hands, but given how far they can move they are caught and rubbed much to the vocal pleasure of the floppy-eared girl. The struggling would cause the loving hug Prurlen.jpg from in front to tighten and a light slap from one of them. With the wriggling Prurlen places a hand on the tight rump saying again, "You'll want to relax for anal play, Kag." With that he slips the thin rod into her ass, pressing it one, two, three inches deep. A strange sensation follows the wooden insertion, like the purifying warmth of healing magic, or perhaps some other cleansing. Then another realization strikes, although when it was in her hand the soft wood was dry, it seems that every inch that has been shoved gently in her ass was lubricated, easily sliding along her internal muscle. That rod seemed designed for anal as it pulls back easily, then slides back in 5 inches deep this time. When the kitsune looked over at him, his turgid flesh resting on her thigh as his face was twisted in consentration, then noticing her looking his way he smiles down at her, pulling the rod out fully and laying lightly on the stack of women. He whispers in his old mistress' ear, "Are you ready?" His member running from her to her ass, tip pressing on her now lubricated and cleaned asshole. "I can't promise how gentle I'll be once I'm inside, but what I remember of you can handle a little rough sex."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana

"Oh I'm sure that from the perspective of the angels, we are the sinful flesh, as they will incessantly drone in your ears. Or that the demons just want to have fun and we are just too stuck up for the 69 ass-rape soul sucking positions." Melana shrugged.
"But to bring any justice to this world, you first need to assume that you are in the right. If you don't have convictions, how can you expect others to share them?"

She then raised a brow at Hana. "Would you ask a farmer to make decision on politics? Would you ask a mason for military strategy? At the same time, would you ask a general to build a wall? I believe that to achieve an ideal society, everyone needs to know and accept their place within.
And you.. as monsters, driven by perverse urges and desires, your place is under tight control, where you can use your unique, marvelous talents to the best of your abilities, without becoming a liability."
She explained.

"Your country too, of course, needs to be subjugated, before it meets the same dire fate as these lands have. Senval, Maldur.. have you heard of the old kingdoms here.. They were weak. Whence the demons and angels came, they were quickly overrun, their population taken and enslaved. Their liberality for one and decadence for the other had lead to their downfall.. only the strict military discipline and preparation of Hawken helped it avoid the same fate.
in my eyes, any conquest Hawken makes of lesser societies and lands is a blessing for them."

She then shrugged, her smile growing a little darker as she stepped towards Hana, extending a hand to caress along her cheek. "Befriend? How many cows have you befriended. How many horses have you dined with? You poor, deluded thing brought up in another world.. due to the monster-blood polluting your noble, human body, you are to me what an animal is to you." She then raised her hand, the runes upon Hana's hand lighting up slightly. "I guess I ought to teach you this. You see, I've done a lot for you.. but not all entirely selfless. It suprised me, actually, that you allowed me to unseal part of your swords powers so unquestioningly." Melana mused, as tingling sensation spread from Hana's arm.. which wandered, unbidden, to present the sword to Melana.
"You are correct, of course, the demon sealed within your blade craves freedom more than anything.. whom do you think it would be loyal to then, you, who seeks to suppress it forever, or me, who is willing to give it a taste of freedom, in return for its.. and your subservience." Melana smirked darkly.

(Leaving it up to you if you wanna roleplay out the interaction of Sword-demon and Melana here, could be cool, but can also consider it made and done.)

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 47/47 Armor Class: 24 Initiative Bonus: +7/9 CMD: 26
Panache: 7/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"My country is just as militaristic as Hawken, actually. But what is the difference between a pure human, and one who is not? You just categorize everyone together, the same way Seena does." Hana replied.

"Oh...that sounds like..."

"A great idea! Yes, why try to keep me chained here forever, when it is clearly impossible?" Hana smiled at Melana, as the flowers of her tattoo changed to crimson.

"Actually, I agree with your philosophy. I just want some sun, some food, and some fun...and I don't mind following instructions. You have my thanks for opening such a nice hole to my prison too. However you miscalculated a bit...her using a fraction of my power won't weaken me, not more than a mage is weakened by using his powers..." Hana gave a grin filled with wickedness.

"But I am sure you have some other plan to control me, don't you? The question is, why should I fall into your trap, when I am almost free..." Hana looked at Melana, extending her other hand to softly touch her chin.

"Sun, food, and fun...if you are so confident, why don't you use your body as bait?" she licked her lips, undressing Melana with her eyes, as the two tentacles twitched in anticipation...

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Dream Time
Kessa quickly drifts off, her large breasts settling into a steady rhythm of rising and falling as she drider turns her around so that the front of their bodies press against the other, her green eyes closed as Seena's ruby red ones watch her for a bit. as the half-elf drifts off into slumber...
Kessa slowly wakes up, her nude body lying on the bed with her companion nowhere in sight. She sits up and looks at the window, the blood red, full moon casting an ominous, dim red light into the room and causing the thin threads covering the room to shine with a red light.
Threads?
Kessa looks around the room as her heart starts beating faster. It looks like the entire room is covered with spider web, made by a rather large creature...
"Seena?" Kessa warily calls out, only to hear a soft muffled sound from above her. She looks up and stares in horror as she sees a cocooned female shape bound to the wall above her with large, swollen breasts and an even larger, swollen belly.
"Well, it's about time you woke up." Seena told her, emerging from a darkened corner while her red eyes shone with a corrupted light in the darkened room. Seena embraces the cocoon warmly and motherly, tenderly caressing the cocooned person within. It causes her victim to make a loud, yet muffled and heated moan. "Hana came by while you were out, so we had some fun. I hope you don't mind, but we think you'll make a great incubator for my eggs, too." She giggles, her black claws obvious against her pale skin while she smiles, revealing large and dangerous fangs.
"Seena... No... This isn't you..." Kessa pleaded, getting off the bed and backing away from the monstrous drider. Seena frowns at this remark.
"Kessa, this is what I am, I'm a monster. It's the role I was destined to be, much as the role you're destined to be is that of a breeder. Don't worry, I'll be so much more gentle and tender than your brother ever would be. After some time, you won't be able to think about anything but carrying my eggs and the pleasure it brings you." She states, causing the naked half elf to take a couple steps back before turning and making a desperate, panicked dash towards the door only to catch the glint of spiderweb barring her path far too late as she runs breasts-first into a clingy, sticky web. Kessa tries to fight her way out, only to succeed in wrapping herself up further in the thin, yet strong strands. She opens her mouth to scream out for help, only to feel Seena wrap her arms around her. She feels fangs plunging into her fair, vulnerable neck and filling her with a strange, arousing warmth that left her body numb and limp. The scream quickly died in her throat as Seena began wrapping more threads around the girl, gagging her with soft silk first before immobilizing her arms. "Sorry, Kessa. But I can't let you get away. My venom is a potent aphrodisiac as well as a muscle relaxant. Trust me, you're going to need it for the next step when I start pumping you full of my eggs to incubate."
Kessa tries to struggle, her actions quickly growing weaker by the moment as the venom spreads through her body. Once Seena is finished with binding her arms, her long, hairless legs are next, yet the drider keeps her victim's belly and hips exposed. Kessa is soon carried up above the bed and suspended alongside the other cocooned girl before Seena flips her upside down and starts licking at her cleft with her monstrously long tongue. The blonde maiden gets a good look at the underside of the drider as a long, thick, fleshy organ starts to emerge. Kessa makes a muffled scream in terror before suddenly making a louder, gagged scream as Seena sinks her long fangs into her pubic region, filling her with more of that warm, relaxing venom.
The half-elf whimpers as her limp, unresisting body is flipped again before getiing pressed against the sticky wall, her erogenous zones now visibly swollen and her juices starting to run down her legs as Seena uses more threads to bind the maiden to said wall. Once she's secured, the drider climbs up and presses her lower body against Kessa, pushing that thick, fleshy organ into her recently deflowered tunnel before the organ starts wriggling inside her. Kessa screams out as the ovipositor explores her depths like no cock ever could, quickly wringing out an orgasm out of her before finally pushing into her relaxed and defenseless womb. She moans as her body is fully violated, a swelling passing her entrance before squeezing through her depths and popping out and coming to rest inside her pristine, fertile womb before another lump makes the journey. Then another... And another... And another...
Kessa is completely out of it, eyes rolled up into the back of her head as her mind melts from the mind-breaking pleasure. Seena has no difficulties converting her newest incubator into a web-covered cocoon with an obscenely swollen belly. Seena kisses the blonde half-elf on the forehead before her face is concealed by spider webs.
"Thank you, Kessa. With Hana and you, my babies will have a safe place to hatch and mature. Then, once they emerge from your bodies, I'll fill the two of you back up again, and again." She states, covering her blonde head in silk...
Kessa gasps and sits up, her body covered with a cold sweat which makes her naked body shiver a bit. Her nipples stand out proudly on her large chest while her recently deflowered cleft felt warm and wet from the nightmare. She looks around the room, instinctively and fearfully backing away from the drider in front of her until she ungracefully falls off the bed with a thump. Getting to her feet, she sees from the window in the room that either not much time has passed from their nap, or it's an entirely new day. Hard to tell with a growling stomach.
Rather afraid of getting anywhere near the drider, she walks around the bed, widely to avoid that hairy, arachnid lower body, and pats Seena firmly on the shoulder.
"Hey. Uhm... We should probably get something to eat." She firmly states, hoping that her companion doesn't like humanoids in that way and that the nightmare was just her over-active imagination.

(Con check! 2+2=4. No, the dice did NOT roll an 18 and I'll unload Nerf darts at anybody that says otherwise.)

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, lazy
Seena walked through ancient and uncorrupted forests, bow ready. She had taken up her prey's scent, and silently moved from treetop to treetop, stalking it. Finally, she saw it - a majestic stag, as large as her and probably twice as heavy... She licked her lips as she readied an arrow and pulled the string. She let loose, and the arrow found its mark, sending the animal to the ground. Seena swiftly closed the distance. She examined the animal and noticed it was dead. Immediately, the carcass started to turn into a heap of fried meat and other dishes, spicy stews and tenderized steaks, and Seena started greedily devouring all of it, until nothing was left and she made her way up the nearest tree to take a nap, her stomach filled and her mouth awash with exquisite tastes...

Seena awoke to Kessa gently patting her from beyond the bed. She recoiled a bit, lifting one leg while instinctively mumbling "5 more minutes..." However, her grumbling stomach forced her to concede. "Hmmmm, yes, you are right, give me a bit." She shook herself awake, then climbed out of the bed and carefully put on the silk dress. Her breast felt heavy, but upon closer inspection, she didn't find anything wrong with them, however. (Con save: 17) She noticed Kessa shuffling about, eyeing her. She approached. "Wait, before we go, how did you like sleeping next to me? I'm sorry for everything earlier, I could barely control myself. I hope I didn't scare you. I'd like... I'd like us to repeat this, some time, if you're comfortable." She noticed Kessa averting her eyes. "What's wrong? Do you regret what happened? Where your dreams troubled?"

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Vivian and Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala nodded in approval at Vivian's submissive agreement. She watched with admiration as Vivian stripped for her. "You are well formed for a nonhuman Vivian. I can see why the demoness desired you so much." Ylria stepped forward and cupped Vivian's breasts. "Well formed indeed," she purred as the dark skinned warrior kneaded the firm flesh. "I think we will have much sacrifice and reward in your servitude to me." Ylria pinched and pulled at the nipples. "Do you desire to swell with milk and suckle as well should you bear young?" She continued to knead the flesh before stopping as Ayuna came back into the room.

"What?" Ylira called, annoyed at the interruption. When she saw it was desert she licked her lips and smiled. "Now, let's have some dessert before we explore any further." Ylria went over and took the first bowl. "Open your mouth Vivian and eat from your mistress. You may in turn feed me. It is only right that mistress and slave feed one another." With that Ylira pressed a healthy mass of mixed berries and cream into Vivian's mouth. "Now lick my fingers clean and feed me."

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Bathing Room Tag: Ayuna and Butch the Guard
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

"Ahhhmmmm..." Oriala squirmed under Ayuna's expert touch and her soft, sexy body. "So I have... no secrets from either of you... Do you know... oooohhhh... my secret then?"

What more Oriala might have said was ended as Ayuna left and then quickly returned with a well hung guard. Her eyes were riveted to the large cock in Ayuna's hands. Oriala raised herself a bit from the tub so that her breasts and belly were visible to the man. "Mmmm... no need to talk, just fuck..." Oriala purred as she stroked his cock. Then pulling him into the water she pressed him back so that he was sitting in the water. Sliding forward Oriala rubbed her wet, soapy breasts against his chest. "Now I want you to take me and take me hard, fuck my brains out. That will be your reward." As she spoke Oriala took his cock and lined him up against her slick folders. "Take me, hard."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana

"I already clarified, you are driven by monstrous instincts, you just refuse to acknowledge the truth of your perversion." Melana clarified to the naked warrior, before crossing her arms behind her back when the swords demon made an apperance.

"A mage using their spells. An apt comparison, yes. But why do you presume this is a trap? Of course, you aren't entirely wrong.." Melana mused, her cloak fluttering behind her in the air, not even falling onto the ground before she had already lifted both hands, one making a grasping motion towards Hana, the other drawing a complicated pattern in the air, as Melana chanted: "Atreum attractatum"
An etheral force reached out, gripping Hana, lifting her off of her feet. "I prefer negotiating from a position of strength. I was part of the Hawken battlemage division before I dedicated myself to research, by the by." She mused, before squinting one eye in suprised exertion. "You are.. harder to hold than.. anticipated though.. grnn.." She made flexing her hand and taking a step backward, with a moderately suprised expression.

(Telekinetic grab attack.. but ofc I rolled a nat 1. Melana always rolls derpy these days. Feel free to presume you am is break out. :p)

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24118 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

The rod in her butt had a bit of a curious sensation. Like her insides where being cleaned away. It was pleasurable. One hand wrapped around Hazel's head, holding the suckling bunny closer still, she looked at Prurlen wondering just where he got this rod from. "How can I relax when you send my heart aflutter, my dear little Prurlen?" She giggled as she turned her head back, letting the anus relax fully. A careful thought crossed her mind, wondering if Prurlen preferred this direction out of fear of getting Hazel pregnant. Either way this was an uncommon treat that she was willing to partake in. She can't help but shake her hips a little in anticipation, her unseen tail wagging about playfully.

Using her free hand she gently played with Hazel's ears. Enjoying the soft sucking she was getting from the girl, and making sure to give her some tender loving in return. Kagami and Prurlen's relationship prior had always featured vaginal sex at some point, Kagami enjoying the front penetration the most, but she wasn't unfamiliar with what was about to happen, just less practiced. She remained quiet well Prurlen finished his prep. With his tip on her back door, and giving her a warning, she answered with actions before words. Suddenly thrusting backwards, keeping her back straight so as not to twist anything. She buried Prurlen's cock half way inside of her in a single thrust, tightening around it. "I should hope you get a little rough," She proclaimed slowly sliding forward, before harshly slamming back on his cock, this time getting further up his shaft.

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Quest for Food
She shakes her head. "More like a nightmare..." She sighs, walking over to her hastily removed garments and equipment before putting them back on. Her breasts felt odd though, like they were a bit heavier and larger than normal. She still fit into her breastplate, but it felt a bit tighter than normal. Maybe it still had something to do with that bizarre cream they had... Kessa doesn't actually relax until the traveling cloak is back around her shoulders and her features change, replacing any hints of her elven heritage with human traits so that even on a scrutinizing look she'd pass for human without any problems. "No, I don't really want to talk about it. Let's get something to eat and go over the mission details."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, lazy
"I understand. Forgive me if I am too curious. I hope in time you'll trust me. I guess I will have to earn it on the battlefield..." Seena took another look at Kessa, trying to give a warm, comforting smile. Then she carefully put on the silk dress again. She turned and saw Kessa in her 'disguise" again. "If I may ask, if the two of us are alone, can you take the disguise off? I think you are far more beautiful in your true form, and you don't need to hide your heritage from me. I will not judge you by it."
She followed Kessa outside. "I don't really trust the food, though I guess it'd be best to ask Ayuna this time." She remembered her dream. "Or maybe we should leave the city and go hunting in the countryside. Just an idea."

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Quest for Food
Kessa shakes her head as Seena's request, causing those long golden strands to sway as they move down the hall. "Hiding my elven parentage is the only thing that's kept me reasonably safe. My brother already knows about my half-blood status but only keeps quiet about it because of the shame it would bring on the Summersword name. However, there's a number of other younger nobles that would love to get their hands on me as well as disgrace my father as my older half-brother doesn't have the brains to keep up the family business and a number would love to force him into a marriage where they could take over our fortune and claim it as their own. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that a few at least are already taking steps to do so before the courts hear the case." She sighs, hoping that the courts would side with her father's will, their lawyer, and the younger brother. Her own fate was probably dismal no matter what happened...
"As for sustenance, I would prefer to get it where things are relatively safe rather than foraging in the wild. You never know when you could be ambushed and while I have decent training in wilderness survival, it's not a guarantee that I could provide for myself, much less another. Besides, I'd like more information on our mission. The more intel we can get, the better." She explains.