What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 22 (Touch: 12, FF: 20)
CMD: 23 (FCMD: 20)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena, Snack Time
The blonde, buxom half elf soon forgets the strawberries entirely as she gets a good taste of that wonderful, delicious cream... That rich, sweet, and delicious cream that she REALLY need to find out where Melana or Ayula got it from... It tasted so incredibly, unbelievably amazing as it made her start to feel warm and tingly in her belly... No, her body... Her skin flushes with heat as she feels the warmth and tingles fill her body, the worst of it gathering in her large breasts and virgin cleft. She soon finds herself holding a completely empty bowl, having licked the entire thing clean. She stands there, panting as she looks at the empty bowl with a heated blush all over her lithe and curvy body which the drider can feel through her arm around the half-breed's shoulder.

"More... Need more..." She pants, looking around almost like an addict. "Need more yummy, tasty cream..." She almost drools. Apparently, there must've been something extra in that cream...

(3+2=5 Con Check...)

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23960 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Trying her best, Kagami watched the rabbit. Her almost hypnotic ass swishing back and forth while she fished for whatever toy Prurlen sent her for. The fluffy tail was of particular interest to Kagami, setting off a primal urge to dominate. With one hand holding Prurlen to her nipple, his juicy tongue working it's magic around her tips now as hes tenderly kissed. The other reached out and grabbed a handful of the rabbits plump bottom. Squeezing tight to get the girls attention, but settling into a gentle rub. "Ah!" Prurlen had called her attention back to him with a simple hand now at the gates of her honeypot. She kept her eyes on the girl searching for, something, while her body was fully devoted to Prurlen. Her free hand now grabbing his firm bottom instead. 'He's become quite skilled at directing' She thought as small tingle ran up her body.
Once more the question of just what sort of lover this bunny was. If Prurlen was her master he seemed to reguard her far better then most the master slave relationships Kagami had seen, certainly better then her master had treated her. The air between them seemed to have a hit of submission and obedience, but more so of affectionate lovers. When the girl produced a leather collar and rod Kagami only had a few guesses as to what would be happening next. 'If he wants to use that on me, I suppose I should at least give him a show,' She was satisfied with the turn of events. "Oh, is that collar for you Prurlen, I didn't kn~" she was cut off mid sentence by the firm lovers kiss. The bunny girl had pulled her head into an passionate kiss while Prurlen continued to work Kagami's breast. Not needing any encouragement to make love to the sweet bunny she begins by chewing on her lower lip. Unsatisfied with just that, she rocked back and forth a little, guiding both the bunny and Prurlen to follow her as she sat up. Wrapping her right arm around the bunny's waist she pulled her close, not stopping until she was resting on Kaga's thigh, her voluptuous breasts now pressed against Prurlen's head, surrounding him on all sides with lovers soft cleavage. Her right hand got back to fondling the bunny's bottom, rocking the girl against her thigh as she played with the base of her tail. The left trailed over Prurlen's body, finding his hard shaft, pumping slowly, only edging him while he was surrounded by his lovers.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Culinary DM, Tag: Seena, Kessa

Seena has a good slurping from a strawberry or two before she too realizes that, really, the more amazing thing is this yummy cream. A nice, horny tingling floods through her body too, as she emphatizes with Kessa's pride.. but where to find more cream? but first, she has to focus through the buzzing in her head.. what was she doing again.. was it yummy cream?

Kessa moans in horny arousal. The taste of the whipped cream is wonderful and her body feels hot and tingly.. but it's already gone! Whatever is she supposed to do now, with her wonderful, delicious, heavenly cream all gone?... she wonders as she slurps up the last bit, the heat from her body now rising up to affect her chest predominantly, she feels so tense and full as well... The cream tasted so yummy and nice, nothing beyond it really mattered right now. Kessa felt her body heat up a little more after her throughout consumption, before a nice smell distracted her, this time coming from her own breasts, a glistening of white milk forming there as her areola darkened and tingled her wonderfully.. alas, without a way to milk herself that delicious cream would be denied to her.. or she could just try looking for more cream to satisfy the arousing heat pulsing through her..

Drayco84

Reputation score

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kessa whimpers as she feels her pale pink nipples tingle, becoming a darker pink as they grow erect and stiff under her clothes and armor while they start to leak, releasing a sweet, tasty smell that instantly reminded her of the cream. Her breasts feel like they're swelling and aching as they press into the solid material of her breastplate as she struggles to remove the armor. She looks around for more cream, or failing that something she could use to milk herself.
"Seena... Help me get this off..." She pleads, her eyes filled with desperation as her nipples tingle and her breasts ache. Together, the breastplate is quickly removed and frees her large breasts, wet spots already forming around her nipples as pulls them out of her outfit. She blushes a bit as she realizes that she's exposing her naked breasts to somebody she barely knows, but the need overrides any sense of modesty. "Ah... I'm making milk...? What was in that wonderful cream...?" She pants, bringing the nipple of one large tit up to her mouth and latching onto it, sucking on her own leaking nipple and getting a taste of her own milk.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry
"Yes, you are right, this tastes good..." Seena whimpered. "I want more... but maybe I shouldn't... It's ok, I'll help you."
She assisted Kessa in removing her armor, softly caressing the half-elf's bosom as she fought the urge to latch onto the other nipple.
She was instantly reminded of the peach and the delicious milk it had made Hana secrete... Would the same happen to her? Or did she eat too little? It was getting hard to think with the warmth coursing through her, and watching Kessa treat herself this way did not help. The girl was attractive, and clearly in need. Maybe Seena should step in, relieve the poor girls need, and maybe Kessa would thank her by letting her go further...? She remembered the lock. Maybe Seena should be the one to take her virginity, with soft licks and gentle legs, instead of Melana, or one of the slaves, or worse, something out there...
Seena shook herself out of it. What was she thinking!? She could never betray the tentative trust the poor girl had put into her! Seena had to show her she wasn't a rape-monster! But it was so inviting...
"Kessa..., may I... may I suckle at your breast?" She stammered, her face flustered, her body subtly shaking with need.

Drayco84

Reputation score

The half-elf moans with closed eyes around the nipple in her mouth, the sucking sensation feeling so good on her aching breast even without her own warm milk trickling down her throat. Her other nipple looked swollen as the white fluid beaded on the flushed and engorged teat. It was obvious that the half-elf wasn't going to say no as her other hand groped and massaged her aching flesh, the motions obvious that she had no idea how to express the milk filling her breasts out other than via sucking.
Of course, matters weren't helped by the warmth and arousal collecting in her virgin cleft, her pristine panties growing damp as her lower lips swell with arousal and begin to throb with need. It's painfully obvious that the half-elf is very much helpless with need as she doesn't respond to the question, only groping her free breast harder with desperation.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Ayuna.png

Ayuna, Tag: Oriala

The elfin slave giggled a little at Oriala's first comment, permitting the sudsy head to rest on her soft, petite bosom. Then eagerly obliging the maid allowed her hands to run down the dusky frame of the girl before her, stopping at the generous handfuls of breasts to rub and caress them. This forced some minor re-positioning for the arms to reach as low as they did so it came as only a small surprise when the mixed-blood slave whispered in the warrior's ear. "It will be better when you join me, but now is not that time." The elf continued to allow her dexterous fingers to fondle and massage Oriala without a hint of the forbidden words that had just been spoken in her demeanor. When asked another giggle escaped the slim frame, "Of course I have been trained, also I am sure there is a male available if that is your wish, though.. perhaps your desire is both." She trailed off letting the words sink in as her hands sunk into knots of flesh working tension out and releasing pleasure.

Prurlen & Lover, Tag: Kagami Hazel.png
Kagami's hand sunk into the pillowy butt cheek that quickly is pressed harder into the groping hand, a pleased moan encouraging the continued Prurlen.jpg activity. Though as Kagami got distracted again there was a small whimper of need from the lush girl.
The two companions permitted the position change, smothering Prurlen in joyful cleavage, and pulling the sweat tongued rabbit closer. Both Prurlen and his lover let out lusty moans into Kagami as their individual sensitivities are played with, bringing each closer to release, but not giving it. The two ladies eventually come up for air and this gives the hazel eyed beauty the chance to use her mouth for something other than the masterful kissing she had just participated in. "I don't think I've been introduced properly, hmm. Well, you can call me Hazel." Prurlen then decided that it was time for the next attraction, slipping out from the ample flesh prison he found himself in, still a little breathless and more husky from the ministrations, he adds, "Hazel dear, why don't you help Kagami here adorn you." Hazel giggled again, causing her flesh to ripple, as she handed the collar over to the sorceress, then lifted her own hair and her chin to give easy access to her smooth neck.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, aroused
"Hush, it's ok, I'll help you..." Seena lowered her abdomen and leaned forward to reach Kessa's breast with her mouth. She massaged Kessa's bosom with both hands while she started to lick and suckle. It didn't take long for for creamy, delicious, milk to flow into her mouth, and Seena slowly let it run down her throat, savoring the taste...
She had to admit to herself, she really liked suckling at breasts... Hana's and Kessa's, she felt a bit envious that her own breasts did not produce any milk, though maybe the various corruptive influences would change that...
Corruptive...
Seena removed her mouth from Kessa's breast. Part of her wanted to continue, be like the half-elf, but another part refused.
She is even more vulnerable than you. For her sake, you need to keep a clear mind.
Like that helped with Hana...
She is in need, but she would not give you permission to violate her if not for the cream. You cannot do this to her!
She wants it!

It's the cream! You have to resist its allure! Fight the addiction!
The cream...
Seena had an idea. She took the bowl the cream was in, and held it under Kessa's breast, using her other hand to knead it until the white liquid poured out and into the bowl.
The buzzing in her head intensified, but Seena managed to control herself while softly fondling the girl, making sure not to violate her beyond relieving her breasts of the pressure.
She faintly wondered if the warmth in her chest was the same transformation, if the same would happen to her, or if it was just the haze clouding her mind...
By the time the breast would secrete no more, the bowl was full again. Seena put it back on the counter, hoping no one would notice.
She turned back to Kessa once the girl had stopped sucking her own teat.
"I'm sorry if that was uncalled for, but I felt like you needed relief. If you think I've gone too far, I understand."
She hoped Kessa would instead praise her, and offer her more comfort... she was still aroused, and still hungry, but she knew that she might get addicted to the cream, and made a note to avoid it at later meals.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Vivian and Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala smiled and inclined her head to Vivian as the other woman thanked her for the consideration and pledged her obedience. "I am certain that you will find plenty of opportunity to serve me in every possible fashion Vivian. Oriala respected Vivian's willingness to make a horrible sacrifice for the group and the mission by remaining behind as a hostage to Morkalid. It was far more honorable than the wild and ungrateful spider bitch. All in all Oriala was quite pleased to be matched up with the far more compliant and dedicated Vivian.

She sipped her wine and ate as Vivian told her tale of bondage and servitude to the demoness. Oriala listened with understanding and appreciation as well as a slow growing burn of arousal. "You did well Vivian in making the sacrifice to serve the demon. It is our service to Hawken that ennobles our acts and purifies the taint of such contact. You can be sure as my personal servant that such acts will always be well rewarded." Oriala spoke to cover up the arousal she felt when Vivian mentioned bearing a child as her own womb was aching to be filled to bursting again. "It seems that we both had best avoid the lands of Morkalid then. It would not do to fall prey to temptation beyond our means. I certainly do not... entirely... wish to bear eggs the rest of my life." She smiled again. "I too enjoy talking about our shared experiences. It felt.. too good."

Oriala looked at Vivian. "Let us rest the night and leave at dawn." She looked around. "You can stay here with me. You can share my bed but sleep at the foot as is proper for a slave. Naked of course... when we are alone together or only with Ayuna I expect you nude." The dark skinned woman looked expectantly at Vivian...

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: The Baths Tag: Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala raised her hands over her head to better expose her heavy, darkly nippled breasts to Ayuna. "Mmmm... nice... very nice..." she purred as those nipples grew large and taunt. "Ahhh..." Oriala gasped as the slave spoke of her ultimate fate. Oriala knew that her secret was known at least to the mistress of the house and that others perhaps guessed. She felt a guilty thrill at the thought of how she would be punished and broken for daring to impersonate a pure human. Yet even in this privacy now was not the time to let on anything for who knows who or what might be watching and listening.

Wiggling under Ayuna's touch Oriala took a deep breath. She needed to release herself with a hard, very hard encounter. Only a man would satisfy her need to be taken ruthlessly and inseminated again and again. Her womb ached to carry eggs or anything and a hard cock and hot bellyful of semen was just what she needed to calm down. "Bring me a man, a hard and virile man who is not afraid to take control. You may stay Ayuna and serve us both."

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Milking Time
Kessa pants and whimpers as the drider starts to suckle on her open nipple as she rubs her legs together in heated need before Seena lets go and grabs the bowl before kneading her breast and draining its contents into the bowl. Partway through, Kessa lets go of her own tit and mimics the motions, milking herself into the bowl while moaning. She somehow manages to avoid crying out during the process as she's milked and the full bowl is placed back onto the table. Panting and standing on shaky legs, Kessa leans against the wall as she tries to calm herself down, caressing her worked and slightly red breasts.
"Uhm... Should we... Go...? We should... Tell somebody..." She pants, obviously not used to this kind of stimulation.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, aroused
"Yes, I guess so..." Seena was still hungry and horny, and the arousal slowly took over. "I think... Lady Blackshield will know... maybe she even... saw this happen... and had a good laugh... or touched herself... mmmm..." Seena was panting by now, the heat coursing through her body.
"I'm sorry, but are you as aroused as I am?" She blurted out between sighs, hopefully.
"Then maybe... we should go back to a guest room first... and take care of it... I... I know you are repulsed by my body... I promise... I will not do anything to violate you... But please, I need release urgently..."
"Oh? Then don't worry, I'll try to keep myself in check... Uff, I may need a minute alone to calm down... but aside from that, what do you want to do next?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23993 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

The kiss shared between the fox and rabbit was passionate, with both there ample lips easily locking together. The slight whimper was all the provocation that Kagami needed to slip her tongue into the rabbit, licking her big front teeth a few times before twisting around her tongue. Her hand added the occasional soft squeeze to her hand-job, rewarding Prurlen for his delightful breast work. The two girl stopped for air, Hazel introduced herself. "Mmmh, it's nice to meet you Hazel. My name is Kagami." By now Prurlun had slipped out from between the two and it seemed that they where moving to the next activity.

Kagami took the collar from Hazel. Touching the soft leather she absently stroked it for only a second. Thinking all the way back to her master, the metal collar he had placed on her, the demands he made. Prurlen wasn't like that, he was a kind and loving master, surely. Darkly she wondered if her life might have been different if she had a master like that instead of the one she had gotten. "Such a well trained pet!" She smiled as Hazel presented herself to be collared. She leaned in and planted a kiss on the soft rabbit neck, once there she sucked hard, trying to leave a love mark on the bunny. She only gave it a few seconds effort, then withdrawing she wrapped the collar over top of her marking and pulling it snugly around the neck, making sure it wasn't uncomfortable, but also not so loose as so jiggle around. "I wonder, did Prurlen find you so docile," Her eyes glanced over to the rod laying on the bed, "Or did you have to learn to be a good girl?" She reached up and grabbed one of Hazels floopy ears, gently nipping the tip. She then turned, smiling to Prurlen. She picked up the rod and examined it a little bit. She had never been one for collars or rods, even with other monsterbloods. She crawled up into Prurlen's lap, resting her bottom right on top the length of his member. She snuggled into his chest, well reaching out to grab Hazel by the collar, pulling her to Kagami's breast, letting the bunny pick up where her master had left off. She left an opening for Prurlen, wanting to see how he would react, or if he had more to say in the matter. The rod loosely gripped in her left hand.

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena
Kessa pants, looking over the humanoid half of the drider. She's still slightly repulsed by the spider half, but she's too flushed and horny to really focus on it.
"I... I also need release..." She pants, tucking her sensitive breasts back into the top of her outfit, her stiff nipples tenting the material. "I... I've never had any experience... Much less with another girl... But I'm so pent up..." She confesses, her thighs pressed tightly together as her juices trickle down her pale thighs from soaked panties. She picks up her hastily removed breastplate and puts it into her haversack. "I... We should hurry..." She states, her body still feeling all-too warm and eager. What in the world was in that cream, anyway? Focusing on keeping control over her urges for now, she follows the drider back to the bedroom.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
It took Seena a lot of restraint to not immediately ravage Kessa, but she managed to lead the panting and moaning girl to a nearby guest suite with a large bed.
Once inside, she took her silk dress off, then helped Kessa take off the rest of her armor and her underwear. The half-elfs pussy glistened and smelled so inviting, Seena's arousal almost made her suckle it, but once again, she retained control. She guided Kessa unto the bed, laying her naked form spread-eagle, then climbed on top of her, her own large breasts dangling over Kessa's head, her thorax softly rubbing against her thighs, their drooling pussies just inches apart. Seena stretched out her legs to stabilize herself and get them out of Kessa's field of vision. Her white hair fell like a curtain around her partners head as she ran her hands over Kessa's neck, tilting the half-elfs head towards her own, until they were so close Seena could smell the cream in Kessa's warm breath... the scent made her woozy again... She could see the need in her glazed-over eyes, and Seena's own red irises were cloudy. The spidergirl forced herself to take a deep breath, before raising her body slightly and addressing the girl below her.
"Here we are... Normally I'd insist on us dancing before this, but I'm so flustered, and you need it even more, don't you? Listen, I don't want to do anything that you are not comfortable with, so take the lead. Tell me where you want my mouth, or my fingers, or my legs. I promise I'll make you feel good, I'll help you relieve this lust. Hopefully, when you come to, you'll forgive me... Go on, where should I take care of you?"
9b9cec1966ed3b18c12c362d642c2bd160bdeb67.jpg

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian looked pleased to hear that she would get plenty of chances to serve Oriala while they were assigned to work together. "Of coarse Lady Oriala, I live to serve and that includes Hawken as well! Its better that I sacrifice myself for you rather than the other way around. A-and I look forward to your rewards." Vivian has a bit of a blush and shifts around in arousal. "T-that would be for the best. It hurt to leave and I dont know if I could do it again." Vivian smiled back a bit sadly at the reminder of the end of her time as Morkalid's pet.

"I shall obey, Lady Oriala." Vivian looked a bit excited to follow Oriala's orders. She wasn't being treated badly and these orders were exciting! Vivian had already unequipped her equipment when she arrived at the manor, so it was quick and easy to strip her clothes off! After that she took her bra off , revealing a large pair of perky and pale breasts. Her pink nipples were already hard and then she moved to remove her black satin panties, throwing them ontop of the pile of clothes at her feet. And thus, a naked Vivian stood before Oriala, with only her black slave collar studded with Blue stones was left on her body! "If you are ready for bed, then I am as well Lady Oriala." Vivian was smiling and blushing before Oriala, waiting for any further orders or for them to go to bed.

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Spider Sexy Times
Kessa numbly lets herself be led back into a bedroom with a large, oversized bed. Once the plain-looking cloak that she's wearing drop off her shoulders, her features change. Rounded ears become long and pointed. Her skin becomes fairer, more befitting an elven beauty than a human noble, and her eyes become more almond-shaped instead of rounded. Finally, her body becomes more lithe and bit less stocky, yet she still retains her generous curves. Blushing furiously, the half-breed seems far more embarrassed to be seen like this than with her breasts out, or even when Melana removed the chastity belt and exposed her virgin slit for everyone to see. It's plainly obvious that it's still Kessa, but her exotic heritage is now plain as daylight to see.
Her gauntlets, leg guards, pauldrons, and boots are quickly removed, exposing long, lithe legs and matching arms, yet there's definitely some muscle hidden under that delicate flesh. The rest of her outfit is then quickly removed to reveal her large, full breasts capped with delicately pink but swollen nipples while her smooth, fit abdomen exposes a cute, delicate belly button. Finally, skirt and soaked panties are pulled away to reveal a virgin cleft with swollen, drooling lips.
"Ah! P-Please don't stare..." She protests, blushing furiously trying to cover herself. It doesn't take much to see why her older brother, or pretty much anybody really, would want to own and claim this half-breed as their own. Kessa doesn't resist as Seena guides her and then pushes her onto the bed, spreading the half-elf's limbs before crawling on top of the vulnerable beauty. Kessa looks up to see Seena's own large breasts hanging in front of her face as she feels that thorax press against her legs, the drider's warm, soft sex pressing against her own as her legs press together. She felt the drider gently caress her neck, and for a moment imagined her lunging, pressing those fangs into her vulnerable body and filling her with her venom, but that never happened. She looked into those cloudy red irises and the face framed by white hair, a face that spoke softly, patiently, and kindly.
"Uhm... I've never... Especially not with another... Much less a..." She hastily blurts outs, her entire body trembling with excitement, and maybe a bit of fear as her chest rises and falls with each breath, making her breasts heave and fall. The thought of even dancing was making her a trembling wreck, and this was much farther and faster than she'd normally be comfortable with if it wasn't for the potent, arousing effects of that cream. "Uhm... C-Could you... Lead...?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Seena kissed the begging girl before whispering, her breath hot on Kessa's face: "Yes, I can if you wish it." She gave a warm smile, looking almost motherly for a moment, though her eyes were filled with the same driving need as Kessa. Seena lowered her body, rubbing her pussy against Kessa's, their juices quickly intermingling, while her breasts almost buried her charge's head between them. She tilted her head and started kissing Kessa's forehead while her hands roamed over her body, softly cupping and stroking her still enlarged breasts. After going on like this and listening to the half-elf's moans, Seena realized that this would not work on its own. She'd have to step it up... I hope you'll forgive me for this...
She raised her thorax a bit, though she continued kissing and licking Kessa's face, and angled one of her legs to touch and enter her pussy. Seena started slowly moving it in and out, the hairs on her leg prickling against Kessa's vaginal lips. This caused a response, and Seena increased her speed until her partner was shrieking in orgasm.
She felt envious, her own loins still on fire, but this was about Kessa. She pulled the leg out and just continued kissing and fondling for another bit, to gauge if Kessa had already recovered her wits or had changed her mind.
Seena raised her body and shifted position, carefully turning around, her hairy legs deliberately brushing over Kessa's flushed skin. I wonder if this would be a good chance to challenge her fear of my body... she thought as she offered the cum-covered spiderleg for Kessa to suck, so the girl could taste her virginity... There was something delicious about this, and Seena was looking forward to more, something that would satisfy her as well. After Kessa had licked the leg clean, Seena lowered her body again, her thorax next to her partner's head and her pussy right above her mouth, while she got to see Kessa's no longer virgin pussy in all its puffed and wet glory. She eagerly went to licking, softly running her tongue over it, drinking the half-elf's love juices. She continued nuzzling and probing the wet folds until she caused another orgasm to rock Kessa's body.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Ayuna.png

Ayuna, Tag: Oriala

Still pressed tightly against Oriala's ebony body, Ayuna chuckled and continued whispering, "Oh and there is no need to worry about eavesdroppers around me. I know where all the listening rooms are and both Mistress and I prefer to watch you squirm under our direct gaze." The maid slut continued to expertly massage the girl before her, hoping to rip a response from her fellow monster-blood soon.
"As you wish, Ma'am." Ayuna giggled one more time before rising and leaving the needy girl alone in the bathing room without taking time to even cover her water soaked breasts. Mere moments later she returned dragging a well toned and proportioned man by his dick into the steam filled room. Oriala had seen him before standing guard by one the fence to this estate though now he was completely nude, and still had soap covering parts of him. Not nearly enough to maintain any form of modesty, but enough to obscure parts interestingly. "Erm, Ayuna are you sure Mistress would allow this? This girl is her plaything after all, right?" Ayuna sighed heavily before exasperatedly explaining, "Firstly, she can hear you and will be called Ma'am or Oriala, understood? Second, Mistress made it clear that if they asked for anything I may acquire, I was to do so. You are that acquisition this time, now stop thinking with the wrong head, she doesn't want your conversation she is interested in your 'skill'." He muttered something incoherient as a retort, but didn't resist as he was lead to the soapy water that still held Oriala. He bows to her before gesturing at the water, it seems he is waiting for permission, meanwhile Ayuna has moved off to the bottles again and is looking over them.

Tag: Oriala & Vivian
As Vivian stands in the buff before Oriala the door to the room swings open and Ayuna enters. Neither girl noticed her leaving but it seemed she was carrying an enormous bowl of assorted berries and another bowl overflowing with cream. She tisks once saying simply, "Going to bed without dessert? Guess I'll just have to leave this here and clean up in the morrow." With that she places both bowls on the table and, giggling, closes the door on her way out.

Prurlen & Hazel, Tag: Kagami Hazel.png
"Such a well trained pet!" Hazel giggled, her eyes flashing as she blushed a little "Tihihi, Oh you are too kind." As Kagami leaned in to leave a mark on the rabbit-pet, the same held herPrurlen.jpg breath before moaning throatily. Her throat appropriately coloured and collared Hazel nuzzles lightly into Kagami permitting easy access to the next line of attack, the floppy ears! Prurlen, who had wiggled out from between the two loving girls, had to respond for her. "If you'd believe it she was in a way more docile. One of the men in her previous assignment described sex with her as 'worse than fucking a corpse.' Her magic had something to do with that I suspect." He reached around Kagami and gave the loving girls a hug, sighing a little, and rubbed his honey-bun's back. "Oh, I didn't tell you she is also part of the Hawken military? Heh yeah, she was put under my command after I got promoted." His hug then pushes the two girls so Kagami's butt is in the air, interestingly Hazel managed to set her's on a pillow which managed to raise it higher as the bunny-slut got to work suckling from the hardened nipples of the hidden fox. "I think 'that' would be put to better use in my hands, thank you." Prurlen states as he snatches the rod from Kagami's hand. Hazel takes the cue and grips the girl in front of her by the butt-cheeks and spreads them giving their lover ample view on the shapely rump. "Now relax, this won't hurt a bit." Prurlen whispers as the rod lightly presses on the little star of his ex's asshole. He waits a moment before continuing.

Last edited:

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Spider Sexy Times
Kessa looks up at the drider before their mounds meet as Seena grinds against her most sensitive place, making the half-elf moan loudly with closed eyes before her face is buried in those large, pale breasts. She feels the feathery kisses on her forehead as the drider's hands roam and caress her body, paying special attention to her still enlarged and sensitive breasts. Kessa tries to return the favor, stroking the sides of the drider's humanoid upper half and caressing Seena's breasts, fingering and playing with those pert nipples.
All ability to function leaves the poor girl as one of those thick, hairy legs presses against her slit. She opens her eyes and tries to protest as the monstrous appendage slowly spears her virgin entrance, making the half-elf gasp with widened eyes as her virginity is claimed by the hairy leg slowly moving in and out of her cleft, the spiky hairs brushing against her engorged lips making her cry out as she grips onto the bed as it works her body. Soon, she cries out in orgasm as her tunnel clenches down around the appendage invading her body, juices erupting from her cleft and coating the hairy arachnid leg while her body trembles like a leaf in a summer storm.
The half-elf lies there, exhausted and her mind scrambled. She barely has the presence of mind to push away the offered spider leg covered in her own fluids. She watches as the drider turns around, pressing her own needy slit into Kessa's face before she starts trying to mimic the actions that Seena performs on her extra sensitive slit. Due to her exhaustion and inexperience though, she doesn't get Seena that far along before she's crying out again from another orgasm.