What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry
Seena slowly walks behind Kessa on their way back to the kitchen. "I understand your caution, I do, and maybe this here is indeed a place to keep secrets close. I don't want to be overbearing, but I'd appreciate it, I'd be grateful if you were to do me the honor when we are alone. I'm not hiding anything from you, too. Now, let's find Ayuna and see if there's something less... unique to eat. Lady Blackshield probably already knows about the cream, but she'll expect one of us to confess... Do you want to or should I?" It was clear from her voice that Seena didn't want to, but she nevertheless mentally steeled herself for the smirking contempt, and the punishment...

"Ayuna? Are you here? Do you have any prepared meals here?" She called as she entered the kitchen again.

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 22 (Touch: 12, FF: 20)
CMD: 23 (FCMD: 20)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena, Quest for Food
She sighs. "I should be the one. I ate the vast majority of it, after all..." She admits, plus she wasn't one to let somebody else take the blame for her own actions. "Excuse me, Miss Ayuna?" She calls out as well. "I ate the cream that was in the servant room..."

Aenon

Reputation score

"Oh...that tickled...but come on, why can't we be friendly with each other? It isn't like you don't like having fun..." it offered, as a sweet smell filled the air. Anyone smelling it would feel somewhat horny...not impossible to resist, but almost impossible to ignore...

It then stepped towards Melana, as the tentacles on her back sneakily moved towards her...however Melana avoided them both.

However, she didn't avoid the most dangarous threat...did she underestimate the spirit? Maybe Hana's body was simply nimbler than her? Or maybe Melana hesitated the last moment? For whatever the reason, Hana's body managed to softly hug her, and give her a deep kiss...

"Hmm...don't resist it...you knew what you signed up for...letting me outside, with only your body as an offering." Hana said, as her saliva started affecting her victim.

"I think you hoped, very, very much for this to happen. I bet you have been playing with fire a long time now...you should consider yourself lucky to fail with me, and not something else." she offered, smiling kindly as her hands slowly started stroking the cloth over the scientist's pussy.

"You see, contrary to what they say, I just wanted to have fun...I really, have never killed anyone...sure, they may enjoy having fun with me too much, but I can't be blamed if they are weak-willed, can I?"

"But I am sure you can taste my forbidden fruit without losing yourself to it..."
she smiled before greedily showering Melana's neck with more kisses...

[Melana is paralyzed for 4 rounds. She takes 9 lust damage, and 2 lust Constitution damage!]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Seena, Kessa

Seena and Kessa are looking around for Ayuna, unknowing that she is still somewhat busy with the bathing process. However, they don't get far, as, infront of them, blue lights flicker into existance, in the middle of the hallway, the air growing noticeably more chilly, as a hollow voice intonates:

I knoooowww what you diiiiid.. and nooowwww your boooobs are foreeeveeer haaauuunteeed! The voice declares. It seems to come from the flames, four blue, ghostly lights flickering around a larger, central light.

You are all filthy thieeves and whoreeees that neeed to be puuuunisssheeed oooooooh! The voice howled out! Repeeeeeent! Repeeeeent sinnners.. repeeeeeeeeent!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, confused
"Whoah! I didn't know this mansion was haunted by ghosts!" Seena smirked. She had expected Melana to have some form of ethereal vision or influence, though she didn't expect a delivery like this. In fact, this was so at odds with Lady Blackshield, that Seena suspected someone else behind this. "Oh tell us, guardian! How can we atone?" She asked full of fake enthusiasm. Then she remembered how she had pledged to Melana to stay out of trouble. In a serious, almost demure tone, she said. "We are sorry, but oh so hungry. Please, if you are in charge of the kitchen here, surely you can forgive your fellow servants and help us eat well for the next mission?" She almost gagged at the taste of her pride in her throat.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spooky lights

To Attone, you must gather panties! The ghostly voice demanded. Gather a total of ten panties before me and I shall lift the curse of dark hunger from your wicked souls, but know that even my power can not stiffle the burning your greed has inflicted upon your mammaries! They are dooomed. DOOOOOOOOMED!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry, amused
"What would Lady Blackshield think if she knew you were asking us to steal panties from her mansion? Oh wait, she probably knows already..."
This was fun, in a bizarre way, but Seena was still hungry, and part of her still suspected that this may yet end with her being whipped - or raped...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana-demon

Melana raised her brows, her expression having lost -a little- of it's usual calmth.

"I have my doubts about your friendly intent.. demon. And.. huh, aphrodising spores.. that is tright, the history told that you sought to overtake the world of man.. but the world of womankind was another matter." She observed, raising her hands to spin away the tentacles.. with some dexterity and discipline showing in her movement.. albeit, she seemed a little too rusty, as the next, more direct approach, took her by suprise.

Melana.. blushed, uncharacteristic red to her cheeks with the other girls kiss, gasping under the stroking of actually rather skin-tight fabric up against her sex, whilest she struggled to resist hte lewd salivas effect. She gritted her teeth slightly and gasped under the kisses. "Tzk.. a lucky.. strike naughty demon, don't underestimate my determination." Melana declared, struggling feebly.. well, she wouldn't be like this forever!

Aenon

Reputation score

"I am not a demon...well, I guess people tend to call me whatever they want..." the spirit mused

"I am not mocking you. I really think you can choose to play with me and not fully give in...or at least I hope you do. This should also be your conviction, as a pure-blooded human, shouldn't it?" Hana nodded at Melana seriously, as the tentacles leisury coiled around her, ensuring that even if she escaped, she would still not be free...while rubbing her sensitive areas, in order to covering her with their own fluids...

"Don't be angry, I really do respect you...I just think the second time you will do whatever you want with me, so I plan to enjoy this time instead. Right...we can be allies...friends, even..." she said, giving her an other deep kiss "...or maybe even lovers...I could help you more than you know...and I am sure you will find that I can satisfy you more than your slaves..." she offered suggestively, while undoing Melana's clothes...

[Melana is paralyzed for 3 rounds! She takes 1 more Lust Constitution damage, and 17 more lust damage!]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You were described as a demon, at least. Perhaps people misunderstood you, of course." Melana gasped under the writing, teasing tendril. "I plan to use you, you plan to use me, no need mincing words.. and I guess I welcome your cordiality.. .My apologies for the earlier attack, then again, had it worked, this'd go the other way around." Melana mused, before, subtly, rather well controlled but still a woman, of course, biting her lower lip with growing arousal.

"I have no resentment towards you. You'll find me hard to anger.. plus if I really lost this fight, I'd be a hypocrite not to let you do as you please. The strong rule over the weak, that is the order of this world.
.. well, admittedly your, hmnn! Treatment of me is.. provocative.."
She nodded, squeezing her hand into a fist, but unable to defend herself much.. not even from the undressing, revealing smooth, white skin, b-cup.. no small c-cup breasts, she wasn't wearing any panties, but instead a set of dark, long stockings, short-trimmed dark pubic hair crowning her soft, slightly flushed folds.

"Allies hmnn? Friends?? Why would I want to befriend, rather than control you? I know your motives.. and I'm not a plant. What can you offer me?" She posed, before, with a dangerous edge to her voice, adding: "Make sure you enjoy the sight while you can.." Once her body is fully exposed.

Aenon

Reputation score

"Is there a reason you shouldn't enjoy yourself? No one will ever know...I won't tell." the spirit suggested "I do enjoy the sight...you look nice."

"Sorry for my behaviour..."
she offered, even as the tentacles rubbed against her pussy, barely holding themselves back from violating her "but after so long I am a bit starved."

"I have a feeling that you don't actually know my motives. But it is simple...sooner or later, I will escape on my own. We both know it is just a matter of time. We can be friends, and we will still be friends when I am free. Sure, you can take a risk, to try and keep me sealed like she did...but at what cost? And why? Just to prove you can do it?"

"No, if you wanted to do that, you wouldn't have left me out in the first place. You know what I can do for you."
she continued, as the tentacles started pushing inside Melana's holes.

"I can make you happy...I can get rid of your enemies...I can take care of your friends..." she smiled, before kissing her again, as the tentacles started fucking her.

"And no one needs to know..." she whispered to her ear.

[Melana is paralyzed for 2 rounds, she takes 1 more Lust con damage, and 17 more lust damage! She is still grappled too!]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"But inhowfar can I trust your seductions?" Melana mused, before gasping at the rubbing of the demonic manifestation .. spiritual manifestation? On Hana's body. She shifted slightly, the warmth of her sex teasing the tentacle with a promise of more.

"You seem quite certain of your escape. If so, there's no need to befriend me, is there? You aren't entirely sure what I can do. Of course, the same goes for me.. haamnn..!" She mused, with the tentacle pushing into her sex, it was a little harder to maintain her calm, controlled tone of voice.
"Haaah.. ooh..."
Melana panted, with the tentacles beginning to pump into her, before clearing her throat. "Your offer of assistance is noted. But I am curious, just what do you think would truly make me happy?" She mused, before shooting back. "And what do you plan? Escape, yes, but will you resume to act what lead you your imprisonment in the first place? Do you expect the results to be different, this time? The reason you want no one to know about it is because you prefer to act from the shadows, admit it, you'd love nothing more than to pull my strings behind the scenes." She chuckled, still at the creatures mercy, with her cheeks flushed.. although she still seemed somewhat in control.
"I do require powerful servants. But why should I prefer you, over a Hana that has been taught to control your abilities.. as well as how to properly behave. The problem is I believe I will have more sucess enslaving her than forging a truce with you. Look at you, a filthy demon, daring to touch a perfect human specimen without asking for permission. tzz tzz...+"

Aenon

Reputation score

"Of course I am certain...it is just a matter of time. However, doing nothing is also boring. Helping you out for some decades is nothing..."

"Like I said, I just want to have fun. The side-effects of that... I am not responsible for what humans do afterwards. However, I did offer them a body more durable to pleasure."
it nodded...maybe with some pride hidden in it's voice?

"I am not filthy and I am not a demon...but yeah, touching you feels great. Did you ever tell me to stop? I don't think you ever denied that you secretly wished for this to happen either." she smirked, the tentacles picking up speed. "Or you are just trying to provoke me? I could treat you in a way that would make you really hate me...or to be precise, hating me for making you liking it. Do you secretly wish for that, or you think that because I am not provoking you, it is safe for you to provoke me?" it mused, tilting it's head.

"You can tell me what would make you happy...I don't know you well enough to guess. But I can probably help you with it. As for what I want...how about this. You let me play with you, and while you can endure me, I will be helping you out. Don't you feel that having someone who can fuck you like that would be a nice change of pace?"

"As for breaking my host...you are not capable of doing that. Your hand is too gentle."
she shaked her head disapprovingly.

[Melana is stunned for 1 round! She takes 2 more lust constitution damage, and 14 lust damage! Still grappled!]

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Ayuna.png

Ayuna, Tag: Oriala

The gentle hands that had expertly releasing tension within the warrior withdraw as the soft mounds pressing into her back shift. Ayuna's face slides into the vision of Oriala, her blouse hanging from her taught waist, that leads up to her soft c-cup breasts. For most elves that was rather large, considering the environments they live in, and that women were almost equal to men at hunting, unless they were pregnant. Oriala herself had been blessed with a body that shaped easily for combat, though trailing over the maid's form, there was more softness to it. Likely she was better fed than most slaves. Her unadorned ears twitch, in their homelands adornment showed status, so it was almost appropriate that the short eared slave left those sensitive organs pure. The slave's blond hair hung with a slight wave and was well maintained, held from her face by the headgear that seemed part of her outfit. Eventually Oriala's eyes locked back with the slave's, having passed over the blush on the cheeks that was slowly reaching the neck, the thin lips from which the melodious tones of her voice originated, and the slightly turned up nose royalty either had or seemed to have. The slave's eyes revealed all Oriala feared within their emotionless gaze, the two would be sisters, though not of blood perhaps, very soon. "Ma'am, it was made very clear none of you are above the others. Even Hana, the closest to human among you has revealed her lesser heritage. Though if that is not enough to convince you, perhaps your heritage preserved some of the traits that made myself easier to break." The slender, delicate fingers brushed back at the side of the hunter's head, finding the ear. The maid's soft thumb ran along the inside of the outer rim, just hard enough to be felt, while not tickling the flesh. "You command me because Mistress wills it Oriala, not because of the lie you tell." She draws nearer, as if to kiss the face made damp from the steaming water and ran her tongue on the same ear she was teasing earlier. She whispered in the ear a language forbidden in most noble estates, one Oriala's mother taught her, "Sister." Though the word meant something much closer to, 'Elf Sister' and of course both girls knew that well.
Archer2.jpg The human appraised his partner for the time, his eyes trailing over every curve and contour, though that meant the warrior would have the same opportunity as well. The male before her was one clearly trained for fighting. His lean muscle corded through his body, running from his sturdy, supporting calves, up to the thin masculine hips and waist. His abs defined but not bulging, similarly to his pectorals. It was clear the battle he had seen looking at his torso, the largest scar running from his right pectoral to the left side of his body leaving at the second row of his abs. The broad, strong shoulders that lead to the sturdy arms and corded neck. The strong neck was needed for the flat, clean shaved jaw, a line that ran to his curved ears, one of which had been cut and was missing a triangular piece of, and his high brow. The man's dark brown hair was tied back in a simple neck length ponytail, the color deeper than the tanned skin. He nervously has his tongue sticking out the side of his well formed lips beneath the flat, crooked nose. His eyes had captured a piece of a storm, observing every motion carefully and doubly so on the more bouncy assets. His equipment isn't anything overly impressive, about a half foot long and slightly curved by the critical eye the dark skinned warrior, and was topped by a simply cut mound of hair. He permitted the cock-pull, stepping with surety into the bath, likely similar to the one he had been pulled out of, sliding down until the two warriors were entangled within. Once more he was ordered and simply nodded, he had been ordered not to talk after all, his eyes locked with his partner's as his hips bucked pushing into her depths, the curve pressing on both the front and back of her insides, and his balls slapping her ass. The concerned watchful look from earlier is now replaced with a confident smile, as he pulls slowly from her, strong hands resting on the curved hips before him. The soap that had lathered his member before made the process incredibly easy, though it was still torturous teasing as after every hard thrust, he dragged his cock slowly from her.

Prurlen.jpg Prurlen & Hazel, Tag: Kagami
Laughing Prurlen's hips meet his foxy lover's slapping as his member engorges, head flaring and rubbing delightfully along your inner walls. A slight movement and he is not just filling your ass, but pressing against your vaginal nerves through the flesh. He pulls back slowly, both delighting in the friction within, and just as his head meets sphincter his hips thrust hard back into the embracing flesh. A muffled grunt escapes his lips, while his hands explore the soft derrière rubbing and squeezing around to her hips, and then between them. His fingers play with her Hazel.png nether lips, gathering the glistening arousal that has escaped, his other hand seemingly lost only to come into view dripping with sweet scented liquid. The hazel eyed girl moans into the bosom before her watching the juice covered hand approach the fire haired sorceress' lips. The other hand stops leaving the dripping box woefully unfilled while the rump is pounded. This hand is brought to Hazel's lips and Prurlen tells the two between thrusts, "Drink UP, girls.. now is a GOOD time to get to KNOW each-other." The hare wastes not a second unlatching from the teat and replacing her mouth with her other teasing hand, and suckling deeply on the fluid covered fingers, her eyes rolling up in her head for a moment before meeting the reds of Kagami, still sensually sucking and moaning slightly. The hand with her juices is before the mage's lips a drop forming and preparing to fall into the long fluffy ear of the girl beneath her.

Ayuna, Tag: Seena & Kessa
Having been called the Slut maid arrives late on the scene where the spooky lights are confronting the two naughty girls. Quietly she seats herself, and finishes rolling up her left stocking. She knows better than to interrupt fun like this, though it might become rather common if what she expected was happening. Should the two monster-bloods or anyone else for that matter, look in that room they would see her straight backed posture waiting to be addressed.

Drayco84

Reputation score

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena, Pervy Spirits
She groans inwardly at the appearance of the blue balls of flame and feels the chill in the air. "Uhm... Yes? I just confessed?" She asked, trying to resist the urge to roll her eyes at the spirits' powers of observation. "Can you explain more about this 'dark hunger' within our souls? And how are our breasts cursed? Furthermore, why do spirits like yourselves want women's undergarments? You can't hold them, nor could you use them." She asks, bowing slightly.

(Diplomacy! 15+16=31!)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spooky lights

Lady Blackshield? Ohohohohoho.. You are talking to her! But I guess, as you ask nicely, if not with proper manners, I shall introduce myself.
The flames mused, before condensing into one translucent, feminine frame.

I am lady Elizabeth Anduvian Blackshield. And I died over a hundred years ago! Oooooooh Spooooky..
And you are in soooo much trouble!
She pointed at each of you with a blue-ish finger, floating about a foot high in the air. Bad slaves. Baaaaaaad! I watched you from my portrait. That cream you consumed was a highly concentrated extract. And now your breasts are doomed..

She floated closer to Kessa, who was showing a lack of being intimidated, and whispered into her ear, with a loud, spooky howl at the end.. dooomed.. OOOOOOUUHH!

As for your task of collecting a total of ten panties.. do not think it all that easy.. do you think the maid-slave has a lot of panties? Do you think my Great-granddaughter does? Oh nooooo... You will have to offer those you brouuuught.. and then find some more.. Ooooh! And do not just buy them anew.. they have to be wooorrrn already.. because of the cuuuuuursee!
The apparition informed, with her hair slowly waving in the air behind her.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24201 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

It didn't take Prurlen long to start trusting as well, hammering at the disguised fox well she continued her rocking back and forth. Taking careful effort to guide herself in time with Prurlen's thrusts. "Come on little Prurlen, I know you have more then that." She giggled, increasing the speed and intensity of her thrusts. By this point her breasts where jiggling enough that Hazel occasionally tugged on them in an attempt to suckle, the slight tinge of pain only exciting the fox further. Trickles of her first orgasm started to well up well she made soft panting moans, waiting for the warmth of Prurlen's cum inside of her. She held herself on the edge of orgasm waiting for her partner for as long as she could.

Using her desires along with those of the bunny's, Prurlen offered his juice covered fingers to both girls. Kagami's mind was still swimming trying to hold herself for a bit longer, wondering where Prurlen's endurance was coming from. In that moment of hesitation Hazel had partaken first, beating her to the punch. Not wanting to be outdone the sorceress wrapped her lips around his fingers, catching the drop before it could fall away. The salty cum of her partner exploded in her mouth, encouraging her to gently suckle on Prurlen's fingers well shaking her bottom, encouraging him to blow his load in her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmnn.. I guess you understimate it, or perhaps it didn't occur to you, that I first tested project: Rebirth on myself. You may lend me your aid, but it shan't be for decades. This world needs guidance. Order. I shall bear the burden of eternity for the sake of my fellow men." Melana proclaimed.

"But I don't blame you for thinking me a fool, many of my peers do. As for provocations.. It is a simple game of power, you hold temporary control over my body, yes. An emberassing state of being for myself, but in the longer prospect of things, nothing currently happening concerns my long term plans." She nodded.

"What would make me happy.." She mused, gasping under the tendrils pumping into her. "The complete domination of this world and all sentient beings within. This world is cruel and twisted. Out of a scarcity of resources, conflict naturally arises. With conflict comes strife, war, misery. Such conditions can not be entirely removed, as they are necessary for personal growth, but they can be controlled, institutionalized." Melana smirked.. and moaned.
"Hmnn.. fuck yes.. imagine it, everyone knowing their place, unquestioning. Pain and misery no more a random occurance of injustice, but an appliance to ensure obediance." She moaned out, her body twitching ever so slightly.
"Haaah.. I shall be the hamnn.. s.. the saviour of this world!" She panted, clearly.. distracted, climaxing with the fantasies about her vision as well as those tentacles slithering around her. "And if I must learn to supress my heart for this to succeed, I shall do such... hmnn.. you said I am too gentle with Hana? I was afraid of that.. I am still too weak to do what's necessary to the more.. hard minded slaves."
She admitted, for the first time a hint of weakness in her voice, perhaps.

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Pervy Spirits
Kessa finally does an obvious eyeroll. "We get it already, you're dead and haunting the place. Honestly, you're trying too hard. Why do you have your own portrait in the servants' room? Were you a bondage lover? Was that how you died? More importantly, what's this about a curse and why do YOU want undergarments? You might have the 'For all eternity' thing, but the rest of us don't."

Last edited: