Dark Empire - IC

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana-demon

The Raven-haired mage gasped and shivered slightly with the tendrils pumping into her sex, smirking down and biting her lips under the lewd kiss, her warm wetness oozing upon those molesting tentacles.
"I intend to..hamnn.. make use of some of the evils in this world, potentially.. but you see where the angels or the demons unmitigated assault has brought society. Evil needs to be controlled and applied with care and precision, it cannot be in.. haah.. in control." She nodded and smirked.

"All of the missions carry a danger of submission.. of failure.. but I will keep that in mind, force her hand hmn.. the opposite of what that spider enjoys." Melana chuckled. "I have to hamn.. take things step by step. Seena would not respond to punishment.. I had to secure her first.. now that the most.. instable one of the group is swayed, and hopefully the new arrival fits in, I can work on poisoning the minds of the more manageable ones. I intend to send Hana on a smaller grouped mission.. which are more dangerous as well." She chuckled, plus, as she was not yet knowing of it.. "Plus, I've worked to punish the fox. Your group succeeded in driving off the demons, else you wouldn't have returned, right? I can hardly punish such success."

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian couldn't stop fidgeting around in arousal and anticipation as Oriala declared that she would find someone or something to breed Vivian, and make her into Oriala's personal breeder! "L-lady Oriala... I-I would love that! Goddess, I would love it no matter what you wished to breed me with!" Vivian started to pant in need at the thought and promise. She had a feeling she was going to absolutely love her time under Lady Oriala!

As Oriala accepts Vivian's playful tease and starts to lick and bite at her nipple, Vivian moans in equal parts pleasure and pain! She had been trained on serving a more physical master, and so she knew how to deal with the pain quite well, though that didnt stop it from hurting at all! "I-IM sorry for being such a naughty slave, Lady Oriala!" Vivian cried out as she felt Oriala bite her nipple once again, though weather it was just from pain or a mix of pleasure as well, was hard to tell. Her moans only increased as Oriala also started to play with her other nipple, pinching and pulling it, making her large perky breasts change shape and form as they were pulled! One of VIvian's hands went to Oriala's head and started to gently pet and scratch it as she punished Vivian. "Please, Lady Oriala, could we continue this on the bed? Let me serve you for the night?" Vivian requested as long as you had no other punishments you wished to enact on your naughty slave companion!

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Ayuna and Vivian
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

"Then we will find something on our travels with which to breed you Slave. You will serve Hawken by bearing a child that can be raised to serve just as you have and then we will breed you again and again." Oriala bit at Vivian's breast not breaking the skin but leaving a reddish mark of even, small teeth. She laughed and pulled away from Vivian taking both of her wrists and holding them together. Without a word Oriala pulled Vivan close and kissed her, teeth mashing against teeth and lips, tongue probing vigorously. Maintaining the kiss Oriala pulled Vivian sharply back toward the bed before twisting and throwing her onto the soft, broad surface. Oriala moved onto the bed as well, crawling past Vivian to lay herself back with her head propped up on the pillow. "Serve me then, please me or I will hog tie you and leave you at the foot of the bed all night. Please me and you may sleep with me."

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Ayuna.png

Ayuna & Guard, Tag: Oriala

The blood blossoming into the rough kiss is enough to get the man to pull away for a moment, not missing a beat as he continues to pound the welcoming depths. His stormy eyes show a little confusion and he takes his hand off Oriala's breast to wipe the blood from his lip. Looking at it for a moment he just smiles licking the red liquid from his finger and sucking his lip a moment before returning to the rough oral wrestling, his mouth still filled with the iron flavor of his salty blood. His grunts getting eaten as the friction between them increases with the grinding.

A gentle hand trailing along the jaw line and pulling the warrior's thick hair from her face accompanied the sudden press of breast flesh into Oriala's back. "Relax, you will be safe here." The hand then slipped down rubbing the knots in the back they trailed along before reaching the rounded rump aiding in the bouncing. Whispering into the sensitive ear as orgasm approached swiftly, "That's it, let all your problems wash away. Let us take care of you." The spasming orgasm pulled the guardsman deep, his release following hers and the warmth flooding the tight channel reaching deep into the breeding womb and renewing the orgasmic bliss. "Now relax, sleep now and I'll make sure you wake in time." The drowsiness of the past week washes over the blissed girl. Sleep comes easily and she isn't aware of the next few hours. The next sensation she is aware of is warm, fluffy beneath her. Eyelids fluttering the warm room comes into focus the ceiling somewhat more clear. Oriala would realize that she is resting on some towels layered beside the tub, washed, shaved, relaxed, smelling lovely and, wait. The mirror resting on the tub, it can't be. Looking closer Oriala could clearly see her pupils now slitted like a cat's. The door opens quietly and Ayuna stands there holding the warrior's clothes. Her empty eyes watching, and expression neutral as she silently awaits the warrior's reaction.

Prurlen & Hazel, Tag: Kagami Hazel.png
Prurlen.jpg The blissed bunny nuzzles against the disguised kitsune's face asking quietly, "Aww, do you need to leave so soon? I've had so little time to get to know you." Prurlen begins to pull out, gently letting his still turgid shaft rub the still sensitive tissue of Kagami's anal passage. His warmth still present in liquid form as the head eventually pops out and a little starts to dribble. Sighing and lying down beside the two curvaceous women and running his hand in each's long, soft hair. "I'm certainly going nowhere today. You are still welcome here, though Miss Hazel and I might continue playing for a little." It came as a bit of a surprise that the now captain was still ready to go. His twitching length covered in the lube from the wand and his own musky, manly spunk. They both look at the lovely redhead a little longingly as they wait for her decision.

Ayuna, Tag: Seena & Kessa
The maid was gone for some time then returns with some woman that the two monsterbloods had never seen before. Thickset and lightly wrinkled the hard eyes look over the two girls before asking in a thick accent, "Ayuna, what are a'these people doing ina my kitchen?" The maid simply shakes her head leading the two warriors off to a dining room nearby where more comfortable chairs and carpet reminded them of the wealth in the mansion. "I somehow doubt your muscles couldn't support a little more up front." The handsy made pats the large arachnid rump Seena has to emphasize her point. "Now as for the other effects of the Celestial Honey... I'd have to check the books on that one. Most people decide it is not worth getting it to reverse the effects, also Mistress will need to give permission before any is administered. Ah, the food is ready just a moment." The skirts of the elf flutter a moment as she leaves again revealing more of her smooth legs and in a minute she returns holding an enormous tray loaded with food. The dishes including bacon, sausages, fried hash, biscuits, butter, jams, assorted cheeses. There are eggs done in almost every way imaginable, piping hot, set beside toasts with marmalade. Also, each in their own dish, are fried tomatoes and mushrooms, bubble and squeak, baked beans, and oat cakes. "Eat up girls. Now are there any other questions for me or should I rouse Mistress for breakfast as well?"

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24279 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Kagami was pressed with the choice. She didn't want to keep Hana waiting if there next mission was ready to go. The sooner they got it over with the better, but had a feeling that the naked swordswoman had found her own trouble to get into for the time being. With the hospitality being extended directly Kagami smirked as she turned around, sitting on Hazel lightly. "You think you'll be playing without me?" Kagami grabbed Prurlens head and pulled him into a kiss, her tounge immediatly snaking around his. She held him there for a long moment before letting him go, a strand of there shared saliva connecting them even after it was broken. "I will appologize to our cute little Hazel, but I think you know what I want next," Her smirk melted a little bit as her eyes glanced down at Prurlen's rod. Her own sex still drooling hungry for more excitement.

Aenon

Reputation score
"If that fiasco can be called a success...yeah, I guess they did." the spirit chuckled, before licking a line from Melana's pussy all the way up to her mouth, ending up with yet an other kiss.

"I do want to see your plans coming alive...however if you want to work together with me, we should build up some....trust, first." it smiles sweetly.

Of course, just acceptance of Melana's crazy plan didn't really mean that the spirit was tamed...no, it would very much prefer to be free, than playing the puppet. Of course, that only depended on who had the upper hand....and they both knew that. If it escaped on its own...

"I hope you enjoyed our little conversation...I know I did. If you ever want to relax for a while...you know where to find me..." it winked at her, as it released her from the tentacles.

"My offer is...you can try to control me with magic, risking everything on failure. Or we can work together, and we can have fun along the way...if you think you can provide me with what I seek..." it whispered in her ear.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will

Oriala moaned loudly into the rough kiss. There had been failures and frustrations with the mission; they had come back but Oriala had fallen prey to the insidious whispers of the demon and had done her bidding, even to forcing at least one of her companions to bear twisted eggs. Now Oriala needed hard, rough passion and the hot, satisfying feel of a man against her sweaty skin and deep inside her pussy. She ground and twisted against him, jumping and pulling at him until he was forced to hold her tightly to fuck her deeply. The deep pressure of Ayuna's fingers in her bottom ring sent Oriala into a shudder of pleasure. The sharp, intense orgasm washed over Oriala as with deep satisfaction she took the hot load of her lover in her belly. The pleasure, the warm completion of a man fucking and cumming in her willing body washed away the frustrations of the previous days. Clenching down on her lover she rolled against him, deepening his insemination. Closing her eyes she leaned against him, kissing his chest and sighing with bliss. "Ahhh... thank you... that... that was..." Then she slipped into sweet, soft darkness.

When Oriala woke she stretched and smiled. Her sex ached delightfully and her thighs were well stained with her lover's semen. It was wonderful knowing that she'd been well used. She rose and rolled out of bed and stretched again in pleasure. Then she caught sight of herself in the mirror. "Wha... what?" How could she have eyes... eyes of an elf! She froze. Her dreams... she'd dreamed of slitted cat eyes seeing in the darkness. Her hands went to her ears. No... they were not long and pointed like... her dreams. She looked up as Ayuna entered the room and looked at her. "What... what did you do... sister.. I'm not... tainted."

theguy09

Reputation score

HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Thank you very much Lady Oriala!" Vivian beams a bright smile of excitement and arousal at Oriala as she promises to find a suitable breeder on their travels. From how she smiled it looked she didn't mind when Oriala said her child would follow in her footsteps and be a slave of Hawken. It was merely a fact of the world to Vivian that all non-humans would end up serving their Masters!

Vivian moaned once again as Oriala bit at her breasts, the hand on the back of Oriala's head slightly pressed her face into her breasts so as to encourage her to do what ever she wanted to her! Vivian secretly hoped the reddish mark would last for a little bit, proof that she served well. As she was pulled close with her hands held together and kissed, Vivian let out a muffled 'Eeep!' before returning the kiss with a passion! Her tongue would lovingly caress Oriala's, submitting to hers as the wrestled. With Vivian's cooperation, Oriala was easily able to pull Vivian up towards the top of the bed while still maintaining the kiss. And when she was suddenly pushed down onto the bed, Vivian sunk into it, and watched with hungry eyes as Lady Oriala moved sensually onto the bed, ending up with her head resting on the pillows and her legs towards Vivian. "Yes my Lady, I will serve you the best of my abilities!" She says eagerly as she begins to crawl on all fours towards Oriala.

Vivian puts a hand on both of Oriala's knees and she slowly and softly spreads Oriala's legs open. Her hands then slide down to Oriala's sensitive inner thighs as Vivian begins to lower her body towards the bed. Vivian's right hand goes and starts to caress Oriala's pink flowers, and as it grows wetter, she slowly starts to slip one finger in at first, thrusting in and exploring before she slipped in the second. She continues to finger Oriala and once shes got Oriala moaning, she slips in a third! As she fingers Oriala, Vivian moves her mouth to the top of Oriala's pussy, right where Oriala's clit was hidden! She softly sucked and flicked at it with her tongue, sending shocks of pleasure through out Oriala! While she did this, Vivian stared up towards Oriala's eyes, making eye contact with her the entire time!

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana raised a brow. "Fiasko? Success was reported to me. Are there.. inaccuracies?" She inquired, raising her brow, before listening to the plant demon, tilting her head. "What do you seek, besides freedom?" She chuckled, shifting with a slight flush upon her cheeks.
"Anyway.. my apologies, but.. it is your place to be controlled by strong human hand.. not to control. That is the new order of this world.. you can follow along with it, eagerly, to earn my favour, or struggle against it, for as many decades and centuries as you are content with." It seemed, she would not relent on this.

Aenon

Reputation score
"Well, you told them that you scried their success, so they didn't get to explain...maybe you should ask them for the details? Sadly my time is running out..." the spirit said with a regretful face....even if in reality it enjoyed causing little troubles like this...

"Sure, you can control someone by, lets say, whipping them till they obey, or you can control them by giving them what they want...I am willing to work with the second option..."

"Hmmm...a little forest, and few of those you will want to dispose of anyway? I trust there won't be a lack of them...am I right?"
the spirit offered.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My.. scrying is limited, obviously I cannot learn everything, I just like to have my servants under the impression that I can.
.. I should.. learn more about this, I guess..."
She mused. "So you're saying you want more the carrot, than the stick?" She chuckled.

"What would happen to those I want disposed of.. and.. I find a waste of resources distasteful. You'd have to prove yourself valuable for more than stimulating conversation." She tipped her chin slowly, watching the posessed Hana.
"I'll admit, I prefer arguing from a position of strength." She added, looking down at her exposed skin, her flushed skin, puffy sex.. "Hmhnnn." She raised her hand, the runes on Hana's skin lighting up a little.
"Then again. I didn't feel that much." She tilted her head.

"You filthy demon. Force is no replacement for finesse." She smirked down. "So far, I believe that Hana would make for the more enticing companion... not as she is, mind you, but rather.. oh.. why don't you relax and watch what I do to her!" Melana chuckled.

"Dismissed. I'll continue discussing this with your better half."

Aenon

Reputation score
The spirit held back a smirk...yes, the short encounter with Melana went better than it expected. Ironically, for it, Melana had a huge weakness...she was human.

It closed it's eyes, as Hana regained control of her body.

"What...what happened? Uh....why are you naked?" Hana looked away somewhat embarassed. From all the things she expected to happen, seeing the strict mistress totally naked was not in the list. Not that she looked bad, but this was somewhat unexpected...what did it mean?

"I...wait, the spirit didn't do anything to you did it?" she stuttered in realization.

"Ah...I am sorry...what happened?" she said, taking a closer look to Melana's body, to see if she was all right.

Upon noticing the marks on Melana's body, her expression turned aweful.

"Really, I am so sorry...this was such a bad idea...what it did...maybe we should seal it back?" she offered both shocked and somewhat angry for the spirit's actions.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana

".. do you have a problem with any of what you see? You walk around naked all the time, presenting yourself, but now, my body is not to your liking?" Melana smirked, raising a brow and pushing an arm into her side, posing sensually.. then, however, she chuckled.

"I knew the risk of the spirit summoning.. all it did was lust for and indulge int he beauty of the human body... But I will require you to learn more control over this evil entity.. and its abilities. Furthermore.. do tell me more of just how you ... solved the demonic mission you were assigned to.." She mused, extending one hand to pick up Hana's chin, pulling her closer with a dark smirk.

"Soon. I believe you ought to ... learn a lesson in discipline." She nodded. "The demons filthyness has been spread all over my body. It's only fit you clean it up." Melana demanded, smirking down at Hana.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Ayuna

Oriala laughed softly as Vivian proclaimed her desire to serve to the best of her abilities. She watched with admiration as the sexy woman crawled toward her, eyes following breasts and hips as they swayed with sensual motion. She eagerly spread her thighs at Vivian's light touch, raising her knees to rotate her pelvis up and back to allow her slut better access to her weeping sex. "Mmmm... yes... slut, yes..." Oriala purred softly as delicate, feminine fingers found her folds. "Just there... there... ohhhh!" She called out and arched upward as Vivian pressed home a slender digit into the wet and heated channel of Oriala's tight pussy. "Ohhhh... yes... mmmm... yes..." she moaned louder, rolling her hips up and into the probing fingers. "Deeper, deeper slut!"

Oriala's eyes widen as Vivian finds the hard, hidden nub of her clit. The delicate, swollen folds peel back for Vivian's tongue and Oriala's entire body shakes and jerks with the impact of the pleasure. "Ohhh... just like... just like... ahhhh... that!" Oriala reaches down and grips Vivian's horns and pulled her tightly against her clit as her body shakes and shivers in the first of many orgasms. Oriala used the horns as leverage, pushing with her considerable strength to gain leverage and hold Vivian rather securely.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Hana was startled by Melana's request...however it did seem somewhat fair. Even if she was aware that Melana was the one who had poked the hornets' nest, she was the one who was responsible for them....

"I...mean alright....is,,,is there a towel...?" she offered looking around with some cleaning supplies...of course there had to be something...otherwise how could Melana plan to have her clean her?

Wait...she didn't mean...there was no way she meant that, was there?

Hana held her breath as she looked around anxiously, but she couldn't find any cleaning supplies...which only confirmed her suspicions.

"Ah...you don't mean...that's not appropriate, is it? Not that I don't like you...no, I mean you look amazing....no what I mean is that..." she explained, at a loss for words...what did she mean anyway? It is just having some fun with Melana...she did help her, and Seena after all...she couldn't just say no to her, especially since....she wasn't too opposed....even if Melana's style was a bit weird...

"Eh...ok I guess...but only because I like you...not for any other reason! So...what do you want me to do, exactly?" she asked, giving in...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Why would I have one of my fine towels stained with demon-filth. Your tongue will suffice." Melana determined, with a dark smirk. "Not apropriate you say then? What, is my body not worthy of the touch of your tongue?" Melana smirked, extending a hand and petting along Hana's cheek.. before twirling the same around, hooking two fingers into Hana's lips.. and tugging her to the ground by it.

"Slave, do not misunderstand benevolence for weakness. I do not break you filthy inhuman sluts because I cannot, but because I see no need. Do you think I am wrong in that approach?" She asked, releasing her grip on Hana, but only to twirl her leg over the girls shoulder, pushing her down with the heel of her foot.

"The proper response, when I offer you a lesson is 'Yes, please' or 'Teach me, mistress!' .. Although I will also accept moans of exquisite agony and debauched subservience." She tipped her chin, grinding her foot downwards a little to emphatize her point. "I wish only for obediant, eager slavegirls under my heel, I care not for details.. what about you? Oh and save both of us the stammering, someone running around nakedly exposed tot he world like you isn't some pure maiden.
Did the enticing sight of those monstrous bodies so easily banish your adoration of pure, human beauty such as mine?"
Melana demanded, keeping Hana pinned down in a position that left her looking up at the Dark wizardress past the dark coils of her pubic hair and wet, demon-slime covered puffy lips. Whilest Hana was likely physically superior, trying to overpower Melana now seemed like a bad idea..

Aenon

Reputation score
Hana didn't resist at Melana's touch...somehow she knew that resisting was a bad idea. Melana wasn't usually like this, clearly the evil spirit had made her angry...it was better not to antagonize her now...

Besides, it wasn't like playing along would be the end of the world...she, indeed, had the damned spirit, that could force her do such preverted things. Maybe she could just play along this time?

Hana had many disagreements with Melana's words. First of all, she wasn't a slave. Secondly....well, anyway, she decided to just play along, for the sake of everyone else.

"....Yes, mistress..." she managed to say, looking up at Melana, before averting her eyes from Melana's. Damn, this felt oddly arousing...maybe the spirit was influencing her thoughts? Or Melana did something while she was out?

She resolved herself...she would do what she had to...no, totally she wasn't liking this...she gently touched Melana's foot, and guided it to her mouth, to kiss it softly, as a show of submission. After all she couldn't just jump up and declare that she was ready to lick her clean, right?

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Ayuna.png

Ayuna & Guard, Tag: Oriala

The maid continues into the room, closing the door behind her. She tilts her head to the side when Oriala questions what she did. "The lotions are natural beauty enhancers, they might have brought something hidden to the surface." Placing the clothes down between them Ayuna's own slitted eyes meet the warrior's. "Ah, I see. Well, this leaves you in a little pickle, doesn't it?" The dainty trained hands move into the folds of her dress, pulling two boxes out and presenting them to her dusky companion. "In one, you will find little lenses, within the other, you will find liquid. Soak a lense for thirty minutes then place it over your eye. I will show you." She opens the first box, showing two lenses within, then the other box with liquid and a lens already floating in it. She takes the lens out by the tip of her index finger and places it on her eye. She blinks and suddenly it seems like the slitted eye has grown round. She then takes the finger taps the lens and it comes back off, leaving her eyes looking again like a cat's. "You have about 40 minutes before it is time to see Mistress again, I'll be in the hall when you are ready." With that, the maid turns her back and leaves.

Prurlen & Hazel, Tag: Kagami
The bouncy bunny starts pouting as it seems once again she will be left out when suddenly her eyes widen and a wicked grin spreads on her face. "That will be fine as long as I get the attention I need from you instead." A long leg wraps it over Kagami's shoulder before pressing her back onto the bed, the dripping rabbit quim above her face. Prurlen barks with laugher plunging deep into Kagami's sex and starting to pound it. One more round led to another, and another, and another. Eventually, the three lovers make their ways to sleep in the blissful post orgasmic states they find themselves in.

The next morning comes much too soon to the sore sorceress. The brilliance of morning sunlight through the part in the curtains is the first thing she becomes aware of. Its warmth on her, and the two warm bodies snuggled about her. That is when the realization of how much time has past hits. Should she desire Kagami finds that the two lovers are still deep asleep and they have some writing equipment laying out that could be used before leaving.

theguy09

Reputation score

Vivian started to pant in need , her heavy breaths blowing hot air against Oriala's sensitive sex as she was aroused by a combination of being called a slut and seeing just how much Oriala was enjoying her attentions by grabbing her horns and forcing her face against Oriala's pink petals! Vivian giggled as Oriala started to buck her hips against her fingers, which only encouraged her to slip a fourth inside tight love tunnel of Oriala's sex now that she was properly dripping wet and had climaxed once already! Very sensitive from post orgasm, the fourth finger brought Oriala once again to the edge of an orgasm, and Vivian's fingers moved in and out, growing faster and faster as till she brought Oriala to her second orgasm! All while this finger fucking happened, Vivian's mouth was kept busy worshiping Oriala's clit which helped bring her to an even faster climax!

As Oriala climaxed, Vivian's fingers reached an all time high with the speed they were fucking Oriala's quivering snatch, extending her orgasm, but as she finally started to calm down, so did Vivian. Instead her fingers slowed down till they were at a slow and intimate speed, which was slowing building a sexual frustration in Oriala. She needed to cum so badly! After almost a minute of this slow speed, Vivian pulled her fingers out with a wet plop, and instead moved her lips to Orials's pussy, sensually kissing around its lips a couple of times before she started to lick away at the sloppy juices soaking Oriala. It was easy for Oriala to see Vivian savoring the taste of Oriala's juices before she went back to work, probing the entrance and the slipping her tongue inside of Oriala! It was an entirely different experience, but it still sent Oriala into another ecstasy filled orgasm!

Vivian didn't stop her attentions even as Oriala came, but she did finally stop once Oriala started to ride out the post orgasm bliss. Vivian pushed herself up to all fours and crawled up to Oriala, feeling particularly lewd and adventurous! She grinned with a closed mouth and suddenly kissed Oriala! Her tongue snuck into Oriala mouth wrestling with hers while a good amount of her own juices flooded into her own mouth, mixed around into both of their saliva by Vivian's tongue! Vivian continues the forcible and passionate kiss until both of them have drank the majority of the juices and are left breathless! She pulls away finally panting, and then giggles. "How was that, Lady Oriala? Was I a good slave?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's better." Melana chuckled down. "I feel that your words are born of necessity, not submission, but habit breeds compliance." She mused, hand brushing long, dark hair back over her shoulder.
"Good my girl." said Melana, voice silken like bitter honey at the kiss. "To be allowed to serve my body such, you should feel delighted, but for now, lets teach you what to do. now, continue your kisses, along my foot, the other next. Lick up.. to the place that demon stained. You can guess where this is going." She chuckled, a calm grip adjusting and cajoling Hana along and up, towards her sex.

"I believe that people are to be treated as tools, to be used for best performance. Of course, tools require.. adjusting. Fine tuning. 'tis time to tune you." Melana declared, running her fingers alongside a riding crop she'd seemed to have found.. somewhere. "Pain? No. That wont work that well on you. But remember, it's there, if we have need of it. An instant tool of learning." She explained, reaching down, her crop pushing up Hana's chin. "You lack discipline. The sword is using your base urges against you, because you keep denying them, day by day. You are less useful to me like this, as you noted yourself. Did you not fail the mission because of the swords interference? But is the sword too strong, or are you too weak? Now tell me, slave, what are you?"