What's new

Dark Empire - IC

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Dining Room Tag: All
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala came into the room with Vivian. She had a dark leather leash attached to the little ring on Vivian's collar that she used to lead the monster girl.. The dusky Slayer swatted Vivian on her ass and snapped the leash to point Vivian to a chair. Oriala sat next to Vivian, tied off Vivan's leash to the back of her chair and directed her erstwhile partner on what she could eat and not eat. "You have to watch your figure Vivian. We need to keep you just plump enough to be squeezable." She frowned a bit as Melana referred to them all as slaves but said nothing, the knowledge of her own elven eyes providing a bit of damper on Oriala's desire to publically object. She looked curiously at the ghost and as it posed no threat mostly ignored it. Her eyes flicked to Seena for a moment at the outburst in the slave language which unfortunately it seemed that Oriala seemed to recall more and more each day.

The division of teams seemed fine to Oriala. She was glad to be with Vivian as the slut seemed obedient and skillful. The most important point was that Oriala would not again be teamed with the spider abomination. She frowned again at the mention of a special mission. Oriala wasn't sure at first that infiltrating a Hawken noble was a suitable task but the more she thought about it the more she realized that it would be an honor to either clear the honor of Lord Bigdic or to expose his treachery. Dealing with demonic beasts would be tricky as would infiltrating deep into the noble household but Oriala was confident that using Vivian as bait that the task could be managed.

"I'm fine with the assignments Lady." Oriala glanced at Vivian. "Vivian has already agreed to serve under me," she spoke for the slut and kicked her shin if Vivian made any objection. "Vivian I'm sure will be the entertainment. What kinks and desires do we need to tickle with lord Bigdic to get close to him? Do we need to do some modifications to Vivian to make her more... acceptable? Does he suspect that he is himself under suspicion?"

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Blackshield Mansion. Tag: Oriala primarly

Melana had been sipping on her wine in calm silence, observing the table. Now, however, she glanced over to Oriala. "You are 'fine with the task', hrmnn. Is this how Hawken military takes commands these days? If not for endangering your success, I'd be tempted to reverse your roles on this mission."
She mused, staring at her wine as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, before glancing up.

"Lord Estevan Bigdic is likely aware of the rumours about him, but to which extend I cannot tell. He'd likely not suspect you.. at first. As for your last question, I do not know.. do you feel.. sufficent, Vivian?" She glanced over, with a dangerous smirk... which, it turned out was not even ment for Vivian, as Melana went on:

"Anyway... are you asking a Lady of nobility how to seduce a nobleman?"
She asked, folding her hands and glancing at Oriala. "Do you presume my knowledge is best spent learning how to act to arouse another mans desire?"

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Dining Room Tag: Melana primarily
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Ylria stiffened. "Forgive me Lady, I of course will obey your orders as my superior. If I spoke informally as befits the setting then I apologize." She glanced at Vivian and gave a tug on the leash. "I am at your command of course my Lady. We will not fail you."

She shook her head at the next question, trying to placate the suddenly annoyed noble. "I would not dare imply or even imagine that your knowledge and skills are such to seek to arouse or seduce anyone; man or woman, noble or commoner and certainly not a nonhuman my Lady." She paused for a moment. "I only ask what might be known from intelligence gathered from watching Lord Bigdic and in no way mean to imply personal knowledge or interest in such on your part my lady." Oriala was doing her best soldierly manner. "If we knew what the Lord enjoyed or desired we could ensure that our approach is well tailored to get close to him as well as minimize suspcions the part of Lord Bigdic and his entourage. For instance will we infiltrate his home or manor and do we have any official or unofficial credentials that will allow us entry?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24616 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Melana, Hana, everyone; Mood: Happy;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

Kagami had taken her seat at the table, her vulpine faetures on display. It was a relief to have them out again, she couldn't stop fondling her silken tail, smoothing it as she waited for the mael to be survered. It might have seemed odd, but given she claimed to not be a monster blood before she would simply brush off the fasination with her furriest appendage as simply getting use to her new form.

It was revealed that she would next be joined by Hana on there mission. She glanced over to her partner and flashed a confident smile. "I think we'll work well together," she continued. She hadn't gotten to know Hana that well, she knew only that the girl was stong willed, and had an attachment to the spider, Seena.

Melana's question was a little strange, she had only been gone the evening and she didn't recall being forbidden to leave. "Sorry to have worried you my Lady. I stepped out of your estate intending only to walk the streets for a time. However I encountered an old lover of mine and spent the night in his dwelling." Kagami's explaination was simple and truthful. For once she didn't feel the need to with hold information from the mistress of the estate.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 25 Initiative Bonus: +8/10 CMD: 28
Panache: 7/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello Kess, I am Hana, nice to meet you." she nodded "Yes, I am aware...it is a long story...since you will be with Seena, maybe she could tell you..."

"I hope that you will take care of her...she is a big softie, so I am afraid she will get into trouble."
she sighed "Anyway, please be careful, both of you."

The tentacles moved over, as if they were smelling Kess...it would remember her smell, should it find the opportunity to attack her later...

She looked at her tentacles too..."Eh, you already heard about those? There were a side-effect...I hope they will go away soon." she explained "I can't control them, but they haven't done anything dangerous yet, so...I guess no need to worry."

She then looked worriedly with Kagami. From the first moment they had met, she had realized that she had that terrible Hawken mentality, and that she would be trouble to everyone non-human she teamed up with...however now she looked like a fox girl? Fox girls back in her country were creatures who depended on trickery...maybe that would explain it?

"Hmm....we will see how this will go." it wasn't that she wanted to be negative, but she wasn't the one to lie...and she had high doubts about how this would work out.

"I don't mind picking any of those missions..." this time she would succeed no matter what, no matter how hard the mission was. However, this would have to wait...Kagami's fooling around would surely displease Melana...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Everyone, Mood: Sated, curious
Seena's interest was piqued. So Melana had told her the truth about working with, or perhaps on, Hana...
"I did not know any details. But you still look beautiful." She noticed the slime collar was missing. "Were you able to remove it? I'm glad to see you free of it. But I guess I won't need to hold onto your leash anymore..."

Her eyes started to tear up just a little bit. The two of them bound to another had been a beautiful thing. Hopefully, she would soon follow in getting rid of her collar... "I am intrigued to hear what happened to you. Do you wish to spend the night with me? Oh, and..." Seena leaned in closer and whispered into Hana's ear: "What would you think if my breasts were to get bigger and start giving off milk? Would you like that?" She smiled shyly.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Blackshield Mansion. Tag: Oriala, Kagami, Hana

Melana chukled at Oriala's deference. "Relaxed, but respectful is the right tone.. also.. take out all the fun of threatening you why don't you." She smirked.
"Ask too little questions and you seem uncaring, ask too many and you seem incompetent.. I don't envy your position, but anyway. You will be presented as entertainment for some research grants, a sign of goodwill. As for what he is.. interested in, that is for you to find out." She nodded, folding her hands, before glancing over to Kagami.

"A lover hmn.. I see. Hana, Kagami, I think you'd do well with mission number Five for this time around then." Melana nodded. "Kagami, are you aware that your body as a servant of my household, a beast no less, is considered property of mine? Well, how much did you make?" She asked, calmly.. "You did not just offer your body for your own fun to a stranger without my consent, did you?" Something in her tone indicated that Hana's guess hadn't been wrong.. and she swirled her wine a little faster, just like she had when addressing Oriala earlier..

She glanced over to Hana, seeming to have picked something up. "Yes, the tentacles are a side effect, they should subside over night." (BTW, roll me 2d10 after dinner on that!)

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, it was doing something slimey to my skin...it was really annoying." she explained.

"I am afraid we won't be here, tonight..." she pondered. Not that having fun times with Seena under Melana's watchful gaze would feel comfortable...or maybe it would? She sighed at her random thoughts.

"Eh? What do you mean? Did you lay eggs?" she asked confused, somewhat loudly. Did spiders even produce milk? What Seena meant?

Then she heard Melana's assignment...damn, it looks like she would get punished along with Kagami. Surely her will would be strong enough to resist whatever that scientist did, but it woun't be something she would normally choose to do. Then again, eventually they would have to do those missions...and this one was the only one someone couldn't possibly fail...

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian blushed and quietly moaned just at the thought of Oriala making good on her word and working her slave till she got even better at making love to her! "Thank you Lady Oriala. Ive also been trained in a few different sexual activities, like being a pet, or playing with bindings, and other things like how to deliver babies. Those are just a few of the other things Im trained in." As Oriala laid her head upon Vivian's large pillowy chest, one of Vivian's hands wander up and soothingly brush her fingers through Oriala's hair. "Very well then my lady, I look forward to tomorrow. Sleep well." Vivian's fingers continue until she is able to help Oriala fall asleep on top of her before she too closes her eyes and drifts off.

When they woke up in the morning, once Oriala awoke and had risen off of her 'pillow', Vivian went over to her clothing and dug around a bit. Still naked, she rises and goes over to Oriala, holding out a leather strap that looked like it was the handle of a leash but with no leash on it! "Here Mistress Oriala, the controller for my collar." She grins coyly before continuing. "Im ready to serve you."
Lesser Collar of Slavery (Current Master: Oriala): This semi-magical collar comes with a leather handle, a leash of sorts, which is held by the slave’s Master, giving them a +2 to sense the location of their slave. On the other hand, the slave suffers a -4 penalty to action they knowingly take against the Master and are susceptible to the Master’s will, making them roll twice and take the lower roll when doing a defending will save or charisma check.

Vivian constantly was rubbing her thighs against each other, trying to relieve the arousal she was feeling as she was lead via leash into the hall by Oriala! She followed her obediently, letting out a cute 'Eeep!' as she was spanked by Oriala, another show of control that Vivian loved, and listened closely to the restrictions her Mistress was setting up for her. "Thank you for your concern Mistress, my body belongs to you so I shall endeavor to keep it in the best of conditions."

She was very happy with her new Mistress, but although she had given her the 'Leash' to her collar, she still fully belonged to Melana, but it did mean she had recognized that only Melana was now above Oriala! As for the specific task they were granted, Vivian was ecstatic to be trusted enough to be given such an important one from Melana! She beamed with a smile on her face as she listened to the details of it! "I am very happy with serving under Oriala!" Vivian excitedly agreed. "I do have one question Mistress, if we were to bring back a puppy, perhaps one growing in my womb, do you think you would be able to detect any demonic corruption of the puppy?"

Last edited:

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 64/64 Armor Class: 23 (Touch: 12, FF: 21)
CMD: 24 (FCMD: 22)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood: Mission Planning
Tag: Seena
, Hana, Melana
She flinches a little as the vine-like tentacles seem to "sniff" at her, but politely bows towards the unclothed swordswoman in acceptance of her request and lets her sit on the other side of Seena without anything further. It's then that she looks over her fellow... Companions? Slaves? Oriala was certainly haughty enough to be noble-born, and the way she led the scaled, draconic girl around told her that she was familiar with commanding those already broken, just like any other "noble" overly confident in their racial "superiority". However, if she was pure-blood, it was doubtful that she'd be here at all...
The fox girl though... Something seemed wrong. She acted like a human-born, yet very obviously walked around with vulpine ears and a tail. Was it a mutation from her last mission? Or something else? Was she really still human now? Had she ever been? Her own heritage was an open secret and something she didn't like to discuss. Was it possible there were others like her? Well, of COURSE it was possible, but how common was it?
Vivian seemed pretty straight-forward as she took Oriala openly groping and commanding her with pleasured squeals. This girl was already halfway to being somebody bedslave or pet, which reminded her of some of the girls Kridlug had picked up. She gritted her teeth and unconsciously fingered the gladius she had named Sack-Ripper in his honor before remembering where she was and shaking her head to focus back on the task at hand.
Hana seemed like a trustworthy sort, and would probably be an excellent companion in battle. However, those vine-like tentacles made her wary, even moreso than Seena's arachnid lower body.
Kessa turned her attention back to the dossiers that she had been provided and focused on her task. "Seena, I think we might have the most luck with the angelic creations and 'Ungrateful Meat'. Well, a party of strictly monster girls might have the best success, but it looks like we've been divided into groups of one monster-blood and one at least passable pure-blood. Hopefully, we should be able to get close enough to make some observations and figure out who or what our intended target is, if you're willing." Kessa waits for Melana to get done putting her underlings in their place before standing and bowing deeply. "Mistress, is there any info that would be helpful to us regarding the search and destroy for the angelic creations and the 'Ungrateful Meat'? What is the known situation and our end goal in this endevor? I apologize for my sheltered upbringing, but I have heard only a little in regards to the 'monster girls'. What are they and what kind of resistance can we expect?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Everyone, Mood: Sated, curious
"So you will leave in the evening already?" Seena embraced Hana, pressing her face into her breasts. "Open skies and good luck to you, my dear. I hope we will get a chance to talk once you're back."
Seena blushed when asked about eggs. "Err, no, me and Kessa had a little encounter of the strange earlier, and it seems that either we imbibe some celestial honey, or grow lactating breasts... which would be new for me. Striders don't produce milk, my breasts are just pillows of fat, really. I'm not sure about them getting any bigger... but if you'd like it, then I would be at ease and have Kessa have the honey."

As Kessa brought up the mission, Seena nodded. "So our goal is to find out how many there are, what they are doing, and cull their numbers a bit while we are at it?" She asked Lady Blackshield. "Also, do you have a military uniform lying around I could wear for our way through Hawken? I'd be most grateful." She bowed her head slightly.

Afterwards, she turned to Kessa. "It... looks like I will not spend this night with Hana... Would you... keep me company tonight?" She asked, hopeful.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Melana, Hana, everyone; Mood: Angry;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 ,
As Melana changed there mission and lectured her Kagami sat quietly in her chair, eyes locked on Melana. Ears flcking on occation. She was reminded once again that she was property, that she was worthless. Produced five gold coins, "The fee for the use of your property," she smiled laying it on the table in front of her.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Blackshield Mansion. Tag: Kessa, Kagami

Melana regarded Kessa calmly, nodding. "Yes, I've divided the groups to allow a more easy seperation of forces. Anyway. The flesh.. to the angels thats what we are. Sinful flesh to be molded and indoctrinated. The angels consider your mind and flesh theirs to form as they see fit, for a greater plan that only they understand. It is easier to.. experience than explain, but presume these creatures harder to kill than they might seem.. and even if they appear pretty at first glance, the corruption lurks beneath, just like your elf-blooded form might be comely and noble on the surface, but hides debauched depravity within, but the angels are far much more so."
Melana nodded... but if she wanted to explain more or not, she was.. distracted by Kagami's offer, her hand shaking slightly, before placing the glass of wine upon the table.

Her finger reached out, sweeping over the gold-coins, collecting them into a stack of five, before raising her brow, focusing on Kagami.
"I give you freedom, because I believe long chains make for better servants. I did not know you were such a cheap whore, your body on offer for a discount." She stood up, musing, looking down to her dark boots. "5 gold.. an amusing coincidence.. that's about the price for one of my boots." With suprising speed, she stepped over to Kagami, gripping her by the hair.. and attempting to pull her down from her chair, to the ground at Melana's feet.
"Is that the value you put upon my property, whore? Human Supremacy!" She mused, before flexing her grip, pushing the fox girl into the floor before her. (Str check 19 or higher to resist!).

Melana growled, before exhaling, brushing her dark hair back, musing. "Well.. I guess if this is who you dream of being, I should assist you. So, want to learn how to really be the cheapest whore in all of Hawken?" She smirked down to Kagami.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24660 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Melana, Hana, everyone; Mood: Angry;

Kagami sat quietly still well Melana spoke. She knew full well the cost of a 'cheap whore' and that she had presented nearly ten times that. This was nothing more then Melana displaying her supriority to both the fox and others. Kagami knew it, Melana knew it, she couldn't help but wonder if the others noticed exactly what had happened.

She was forced to the ground, pressed up against the fine boots. She couldn't help but let out a yelp as her hair was tugged. The pain throbbing in her scalp even after Melana let go. Kagami made no attempt to get up, she staied on the floor, "Property can't have dreams," she noted, not a hint of anger or joy in her voice. "If you wish me to be cheap whore then that is what I shall be. You've said it yourself, I'm not human anymore, what is the point pretending..."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Blackshield Mansion. Tag: Kagami

"I wish for you to be so much more. Yet the virtue of servitude elludes you." Melana glanced down, twirling about, and taking place on Kagami's stool for her own, leaning back, and presenting the tip of her boot to the fox-girl. "But worry not, if you hide your mind behind denial, we'll teach your body instead. Clean." she demanded, twirling her foot and boot, before the foxgirl.
"You can have dreams. Dreams of obediance. My dream. If you had the capacity to truly understand, you'd give yourself gladly. Your response tells me more than you expect. See, Hana and Seena's love is no issue, as they are both in my service. But an old lover tempting your loyalty with different desire, that forces me to become cruel, do you understand?" Melana chuckled.

"Then again. ..." She mused. "I've not exactly given you much of an idea what I'm capable off, I guess. To me, using my full abilities, just to punish someone feels.. wrong. Yet I guess, if I always hold back, how can you gain any perspective of just who you are serving, and my mercy in leaving you such freedom as I do?" Melana questioned, raising her hand and focusing intently.. it was almost as if she could read Kagami's thoughts about this being a demonstration of her superiority only.

"You are correct with what you said, Kagami, if I wished to turn you into a cheap whore, that is what I shall make you, for this evening."
(Will save, if you intend to resist. You are also free to retaliate or see what Melana is up to, etc. If one wishes to stop her, that's a diplomacy check for starters. ^^)

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24662 Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Melana, Hana, everyone; Mood: Angry;
Kagami took the profered boot and with one long lick she ran her tongue down the sole of the boot. Following that she began grooming the boot, rocking her head back and forth as she made short licks along the fabric, paying close attention to the more dirty spots. When asked for response she quickly replied, "Yes, mistress. Your punishment is justified, and I am greatful for the mercy you show me," She ansewered before returning to her boot licking task.

When Melana raised her hand Kagami did her best to hide her thoughts, focusing on the sweet taste of the the boots, and how much she regreted her prideful shunning of Melana's mercy. [Will save 23] Having no intention of resisting, physically at least Kagami stopped cleaning Melana's boot once more, "Very well mistress. I am yours to command."

Repetition

Reputation score
DM
Tag: All

Ayuna suddenly approaches Melana, starting to say something quietly, "Mistress, we seem.." TSSSSSSSSSSS The hissing comes from four orbs that had just rolled into the room releasing thick smoke and 24692 obscuring nearly everything within it. With only inches to see the group could attempt to stumble around. The good news for them is it soon clears out of the dining room revealing who was responsible for the cloud. There were probably twenty people crowded into the room, with more standing outside the doors. Each of them wearing monsterfolk masks and dark fighting clothes. The figures have crossbows or swords pointed at all within the room, Ayuna still hovering by her mistress' shoulder. They stand there for a long moment as if waiting for something before the people at the main door part to let a woman wearing a rabbit mask steps forward. She holds a wand and bolt in her hands, her eyes obscured slightly by her garments. In a commanding tone, the woman speaks to those seated before her, "Melana Blackshield. You have been accused of stripping people of their rights, specifically that of liberty. By the authority of the Marked Shift, you have been sentenced to death. Your property will be redistributed to those you thought to enslave. You may speak if you wish, but your words will fall on deaf ears." The voice was recognizable to two people in that room. Melana had been warned of this member of the rebellion and an illusion spell had been used to recreate the voice. Kagami also had heard the voice before but in very different circumstances, it sounded like Hazel. The woman hands the bolt to the crossbowman beside her before turning away and saying on her way out. "Fair death Melana Blackshield. The rest of you are now free, please do not fight it would be rather.. messy." Then she exited the same way she came in, leaving the man with the black-tipped bolt to finish the job. On closer inspection, one could see spirling runes along the shaft that was now pointed at Melana's heart then fired. With a cry, Ayuna pulled her Mistress down and out of the way as the deadly bolt made its way to her breast. It was not enough to prevent the black tip from finding a mark however, as Ayuna suddenly found herself looking at the sliver fletching sticking out of her. For a moment everything was still and Ayuna's ragged breathing was the only sound. "I am kha sorry for failing you, Mistress." The silver runes on the shaft flashed once and slowly starting from her feet the elven maid dissolved into dust.
[You may fight the insurgents if you like.]

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Blackshield Mansion. Tag: Kagami, Ayuna all

Melana smirked down at the fox servicing her, leaning back. "Now that's a much improved attitude. "

Melana seemed intently focused, before reaching out towards Kagami, declaring: "Personality Parasite!" a slithering, snaking of a distortion in the air reaching out for her head, and for a split second she felt as if... something, no someone else was in her mind, something splitting off of her own ... but she resisted the effect, with a supreme effort of will.. and a displeased expression from Melana.
"Between this and the plant-demon earlier, I guess I'm losing my touch." She bemoaned, looking at her hands. However, before she could follow this up further,...

Melana raised a brow at the orbs rolling in, as well as Ayuna, quizzically, seeming relatively unfazed by the attackers.
"Those masks. I guess you are more organized than anticipated. Or perhaps the military is more incompetent. I must congratulate you for getting this close. But you'll find killing me an exercise in futility. If you surrender now, the penal colonies have use for you, with certainty." She chuckled, before hesitating, freezing up ever so slightly, staring down at the arrowtip "Now, where did you find that arrow?"

Only to freeze up ever so slightly, when Ayuna jumped into the way, watching her, with widening eyes. "No...." She shouted, reaching out to grab Ayuna's shoulder, clasping only dust.
"No.. You are not allowed to die! You filthy, disobediant elf-slave! You are not allowed to die! NO! I Command you to live!"
Melana quivered, her usually calm expression fading for wide-eyed horror, as she recounted.. "Ayuna was only equipped with a prototype of my device.. and that arrow.. " dropping to her knees, besides Kagami, tears dripping from her eyes, breathing heavily. "Ayuna... you .. you were mine..." Melana whimpered, grasping the dust before her with shaking hands, doubling over. "You were ment to be by my side forever. I should have... This is a lie... where is your aura..." Melana glared up, before grasping her hand up towards the crossbow-wielder, her eyes shifting in color.

"GIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She shouted out, before collapsing, at the same time as wounds opened all over the crossbowmans body.

(I figure you are surrounding the dining table, with the assailant standing .. up rather close, Melana and Kagami are prone.
Melana Initiative: nat 20 for 29
On her initiative, Melana Manifests for a maximum power point investment equal to her manifester level, aka 13d6, will save DC 24 half.)

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

Hana hadn't been sure if she should laugh or cry with Kagami and Melana's shenanigans...Kagami had been asking for it, and Melana played along...what could she do other than wait out to see how the play would go...

However, then then looked a bit shocked at the developments...were they rebels? No, that was impossible, there wouldn't be rebels operating like this in Hawken...and if they were they wouldn't be so well equiped. And they wouldn't be targeting at Melana. Probably some other noble wanted to get rid of her, and pin it on some rebels! She shouldn't let the assassin escape!

Hana drew her blade, rushing forward through the opening Melana had made in her rage. She would try to slip through, and reach the assassin!

(Initiative: 28
Hana moves towards the assassin/leader, trying to pass through one of the crossbowman's squares with a 25 Acrobatics (she succeeds if he has 20 or lower CMD).

If she passes through she attacks the boss, otherwise she attacks the one blocking her way - however without the stunning strike.

Attack: 26, Damage: 18, DC 18 Fort save or get stunned!

Also, I shouldn't provoke AoO from guys with crossbows, but if there is someone with a sword that I provoke AoO from, I will parry the first attack, and counterstrike!
33 Parry, 17 counterstrike, 15 counterstrike damage)

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Everyone, Mood: Confused
One moment, Seena was gritting her teeth at the way Kagami was treated. Up until then, this dinner had been a "normal" affair, except for the lewd ghost that Seena did her best to ignore. She didn't know the girl at all, but she didn't like seeing anyone treated like this. But she was prepared to hold her peace for hers and Hana's sake.

Then, everything changed. The masked people. The disintegrating corpse of Ayuna. Could this be it? Maybe freedom was just a dash away. Part of her refused to believe. This rebellion could never happen like this. Was this actually a ploy? Or was the power of Hawken so rotten that everything was falling apart now?
She was torn. Part of her wanted to run. She'd promised to fight for Melana, but could the Lady be trusted on her own word? And what was honor compared to freedom?

Then Hanaa entered the fray, dashing after the assailants' leader. And Seena's decision was made. "Go Hana! I'll cover you!" (Initiative: 20) She picked up her bow from where she had put it next to her, not letting any of her gear out of sight at any time, and took aim at the attackers closest to Hana, loosing arrow after arrow.

Full round Attack with Manyshot, Rapid Shot, Deadly Aim active, within 30 feet:
Attack roll: 20 Damage: 29
Attack roll: 15 Damage: 11
Attack roll: 24 Damage: 15

(Note, Seena does not wear her armor, her AC is currently 17)

Whatever this was about, it would have to wait till later. These people may have offered them to leave peacefully, but with Hana throwing her lot in with Lady Blackshield it seemed there was no choice here. Damned if you don't, damned if you do...

Last edited: