What's new

Dark Empire - IC

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Ayuna
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala frowns and reaches up to touch her face and slowly her ears. "What other changes will the potion wreak on me Ayuna?" She moved over to look at the two small boxes that Ayuna pulled out. "Oh... that is... useful..." Oriala whispered. She took the two boxes and looked more closely at them. "I will be ready shortly Ayuna, thank you." When the servant girl left Oriala took a deep breath. Surely... surely she was not a half blood, tainted by nonhuman breeding. Yet... she could remember whispers of her half-known mother in the language of slaves, in Elven. She shook her head to deny the obvious; Oriala would continue to act as a human. Certainly she was human despite what had happened; the selection for this group, the incredible sensitivity of her ears and now her eyes...

Oriala took two lenses from the first box and started them soaking in the liquid in the second box. While that was working she quickly cleaned up and washed the evidence of the night's toils from her thighs and sex. Changing back into her arms and armor she put the contact lenses into her eyes. "Ahhhh... they work..." she sighed as her eyes returned to normal instead of the elven cat-eyes. Straightening out Oriala headed into the corridor to find Ayuna. "I am ready to meet with the Mistress. Vivian and I will depart soon."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry
"My lower body doesn't have muscles..." Seena protested meekly and shook her abdomen, she didn't like to be touched there. Deciding that further questions could wait, she started to look at the food instead. It smelled delicious, but due to it being breakfast, it wasn't as substantial as she'd hoped. She moved one of the chairs aside, they were way too small to accommodate her abdomen, and instead let her thorax and abdomen rest on the carpet, legs folded close to her body. She carefully started to eat some of the offered meats, hoping that the taste wouldn't cause her hunger to become ravenous.
Once Ayuna had left, Seena addressed Kessa: "...I'm sorry that your first day here is like this. You probably didn't have it easy before, but I do feel sorry for what happened. So if you want that honey, it's all yours. However, you owe me a dance."

"You see, my people don't mate, or even play around, without testing their partner's suitability. So we dance. No formal ritual or anything, a wild, instinctual, spontaneous dance. It shows how good two people fit together. If you hadn't been so desperate, I would have insisted on dancing before... you know... relieving ourselves... Anyway, it can wait, but I insist. If you still want to, errm, to lie with me afterwards, I'd be... happy. You're on the few people here who have been genuinely nice to me... And maybe by that time you'll be ready to tell me what dreams plague you at night..."

Aenon

Reputation score
Hana licked and kissed up Melana's feet...her, and the spirit's fluids had mixed together and had dripped down her legs, so Hana had to lick them up properly, before moving higher...

"I...am not a slave...I am an honorable warrior...." she complained meekly, even as she kept licking diligently, and lapping down the aphrodisiac fluids...they did work on her...however couldn't know of their nature, so she could only blush, thinking that maybe she liked this...

"We...we made an agreement..." she reminded, as she finally reached Melana's hairy pussy, and starting to lick it clean, first on the outside...even the more hairy areas.

"I....I don't know..." she countered. She didn't consider herself weak, but neither she thought the spirit too strong...it was just an unlucky coincidence that left the spirit out, right? However she couldn't be sure either...sometimes she got the feeling that the spirit was stronger, and was just messing out with her...other times she was in control...and while normally she didn't have urges like those, right now she did feel a strange desire to burry her face deep in Melana's pussy, and suck out all the sweet juices...and maybe even more...

'Well, I guess I have to do this to keep her distracted...' she gave a weak excuse to herself (in her mind!), before hungrily diving in her mistress's pussy, pulling out the leftover fluids with slurping, sucking kisses, and then licking clean the leftovers....and also sneakily playing with Melana's clitoris at every opportunity when her tongue got close to it...she had to clean it properly too, didn't she?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Melana's Laboratory, Tag: Hana

"You can be my honorable warrior slave.. really, do you not live to serve a daimyo, no matter the cost? Infact, I believe not having a lord and mistress, to be a Ronin.. that's the dishonorable thing." Melana, well read in other cultures, countered.
"And it seems your body acknowledges this too, looking at your devoted licking.

We had an agreement, yes, but humans do not need to keep to agreements with creatures as you, unless they deem so necessary. That is what you are.. the reason you contain the sword,. Dryad blood, muddying your human heritage, you are, just ever so slightly, part plant."
Melana insisted, although for a moment her speech was broken by a lustufl moan, as she smirked and took hold onto the back of Hana's head, pressing her up to her puffy lips, still smelling of sex and desire..

"Hmn.. haah.. yes.. clean it properly.. a slutty plant-girl like you relishes the nurishment, doesn't she? Hoooh... Let me tell you why you struggle to contain the demon.. it's because you deny yourself, that it can so easily use your desires against it. Think about it.." She smirked, caressing a hand along Hana's tentacled appendages.. an interesting side effect of the unsealing.. Melana guessed they were temporary.
"Haah.. what's the demon making you do.. walk around naked, to emberass and break you and, obviously hmn.. yes, keep licking right there.. obviously it's working.. so what if you stopped fighting against it, embraced your true nature, the naughty, horny plant-slut you are. The demon can't -make- you do twisted perverted things, if you do them on your own already.. now, can it?" She smirked down, letting Hana pleasure, whilest, twirling her riding grop into a headrest for Hana, for now, not letting her feel it's bite, just its presence. "You like this. A part of you enjoys this, wants more of it. That's not the demon influence in you, trust me there.. the creature has tired itself out a little earlier." Melana assured.. what if she was right? Was a part of Hana really into .. serving the human mistress like this?

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 64/64 Armor Class: 23 (Touch: 12, FF: 21)
CMD: 24 (FCMD: 22)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena, Ayuna
Kessa looks down at her already large breasts after Seena's comment. Did they feel any bigger? Or fuller? She didn't notice any changes so far, but these kinds of things could be hard to tell...
She makes no complaints as the two are led off into an actual well-decorated dining room. "I guess that's all for now, thank you. We shall wait for Mistress Melana then." She bows gratefully to the maid before the disguised half-elf sits down besides Seena and helps herself to some eggs, oatcakes and some of the cheeses, as well as the toast, butter, and jams.
"Dance? Like... A mating dance? I'm sorry, but I'm really not much of a dancer. There's some similarities with combat, but not many." She blushes quite hard at the mention of her dreams and warily looks over Seena's arachnid body, but quickly turns back to the food and finds herself quite hungry. She avoids the beans, but at least samples everything else while making mental comparisons to how they were made at her home. She wonders if she could get the recipe for the oatcakes, because if her memory served that it was quite a commonly used, easy-to-make trail food that was easy to adapt to a number of situations. However, she suddenly sighs. "No. If the side effects aren't too bad and you feel like the risk is worth it, then you go ahead and have the honey. I will take the blame for the incident, like I told you before. I'd... Be willing to lie with you again, but I'm not sure if my tent is big enough for you..."

(Tent is Medium sized, it'll hold two medium creatures. Is Seena Large or Medium? Or does Seena have her own tent that's big enough for her and another?)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Vivian the Slave-Slut
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will

Oriala shivered as her body clutched at Vivian's relentlessly probing and stroking fingers. The clever touch of the tongue on her clit only enhanced Oriala's experience as the intensity of the stimulation only added to the joy of penetration from four fingers. Vivian knew exactly what to do to make Oriala orgasm again and again until she was sobbing with pleasure. "Oh... oh... please don't stop... ahhhh... that is... wonderful." Oriala arched her pelvis up in a silent plea for more touching, more penetration as Vivian pulled her fingers free of her aching pussy.

"Mmmm... mmmm... oh yes... nice, nice..." Oriala sighed as Vivian began to lick and suck at her swollen sex. Her lips were puffy and reddened with arousal and her juices coated the inside of her thighs and her thick, tender labia. The room was heavy with the scent of her musky arousal and as she shuddered under another orgasm at the touch of Vivian's tongue into her depths a thick wash of her intimate oils further lubricated her passage. "Ohhhh... Vivian... mmmmmllffff..." Oriala moaned into the kiss as Vivian shared the sharp taste of Oriala's own arousal as their tongues writhed and twisted around each other. She loved the taste of her own desire and her kiss was deep and passionate to match Vivian's own actions.

Oriala smiled and giggled as well, her hand reaching up to cup Vivian's breast. "That was amazing Vivian. You are a very skilled slave-slut. Your mistress is pleased. You will have to put your tongue and fingers to use often." She rubbed Vivian's nipple between thumb and forefinger. "Where did you learn to please a woman?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Kessa Mood: Hungry
Seena chuckled as she gathered some of the sweeter offerings for sampling. "Your skills in formal dances don't matter. It's about raw emotions, about empathy, about instinct. Ask Hana if she's here... She can tell you."
I hope she's here... I feel almost like I was unfaithful to her... I... shouldn't, maybe, but I desire her blessing for my... fling with Kessa...

"I'll... talk with her before I make my choice about the honey... if I were to start lactating... there would be something fitting about it..."
Seena mumbles, tasting some of the biscuits. "And thank you. I'm looking forward to... lie with you again." She drank some more water and tastes the other offered beverages, save for the milk.

"Now, what's next... Maybe you'll meet who is left of the girls Lady Blackshield gathered 2 days ago here. I don't actually know how the other group fared. After that, I guess we'll be on our way. I... I can't wait to leave. The lands outside are corrupted, but I loathe this city of stone and metal. I want to breathe fresh air, and walk among healthy trees..."

Last edited:

Drayco84

Reputation score

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag: Seena
Kessa nods in understanding. "I also wish to be off so we can hurry up and complete our mission. I only hope that we can prevail but I wonder if just two people can succeed where many others have failed. More information on the situation would be welcome as well." She sighs, fearful that this may well be an impossible task. "Is there anything else you can tell me about Mistress Melana and the others under her servitude? Anything more on you and Hana that you wouldn't mind sharing?" She suddenly asks between bites, trying to get to know her companion better and wondering if arachnid legs counted for losing one's virginity...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
"If you want the truth, this is the wrong place." Seena said, while devouring a few more sausages. "I have seen a few others, but I don't know how many are around. I fought with Oriala, who will call you mongrel and mutant and act like she's your better, but her mind is as feeble as her words. Then there's poor Vivian, I feel sorry for her. She is a model slave, alright."

"Hana - Hana is my... love... She carries a great burden, show her the greatest respect you can muster... We met each other briefly years ago, and since then I've had a crush on her... I hope she still reciprocates my feelings for her... If there is anyone at whose feet I'd be willing to lie, it'd be her... You should talk to her... I trust her judgment more than mine, and she is a soft lover, she can show you, err, what you've missed out on so far."
Seena closed her eyes in reverie, a brief flush rising in her cheeks.

Then her face hardens. "Lady Blackshield... I'm not gonna lie, she... helped me tremendously just before you arrived. I'm grateful. But you must not believe a word she says! Her face is an ugly mask of lies. Her words are poison for the mind. Even her fellow Hawken distrust her..." Seena remembered the interrogation in the prison. The implication in Melana's words that there was a power struggle just underneath the surface... "And for once, they might be right."

"But enough of that. I don't want to presume your judgment. If I haven't shown it enough yet, I... like you... Maybe, if Hana and I can actually leave this place, you could come with us? Leave all of this behind, see the parts of the world where different minds rule. Or, if that is too much, you could accompany us on another mission."

Seena drank some more water, finding the pressed juices not to her taste.
"I hope I will see Hana again before we part ways for this mission. I've... not been the best companion I could've been. I have much to apologize for..."
She looks at Kessa again.
"That said, I don't think numbers matter that much. Fight with a clear mind, and we'll make it through." She makes a fist and stretches it out towards Kessa.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 25 Initiative Bonus: +8/10 CMD: 28
Panache: 7/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"....my family is excempted...because of our special duties...I still follow the code of honor..." Hana explained "I agreed to do my best because of our deal...if you plan to not keep your word, then I am not bound by it either..." she stopped her work to reply. Sure she still had to cooperate with Melana to keep the spirit sealed, but if the spirit really escaped it wouldn't only be her problem...besides she had already promised Seena that she would free her. However she still burried her face in Melana's pussy afterwards. Maybe she really did want it? No, that was impossible...it was the spirit that made her like it...right?

She continued listening to Melana's suggestions...she had such thoughts in the past too, that was why she was now walking around naked, among other things. The problem was, that the spirit never took a step back, only forward...if she gave in and went down that path, there was no way she could return...even if she sometimes wondered how it would be if she was turned fully into a horny slut...maybe then the spirit would have really nothing to use against her? But she shouldn't do that...right?

'I...fine, I do like doing this...but maybe I took a liking at you? I wouldn't have done that if it was someone else..." she mumbled. It was the truth too...if it was someone else she would have protested stronger, and probably got away with it too, because of her valuable fighting abilities. She did like Melana a bit, and maybe even believed that she could be, maybe, persuaded to see the error of her ways...she thought as she burried her blushing face deeper into Melana's pussy. Maybe if she pleased her well enough, she could make her stop talking about those things...

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Exempt, but still honorable hrmnn? That sounds like a pretty fantasy. But you know what would be prettier? Not to be exempt. To belong. Admit it, all your life, you've been treated as that girl, sealing a demon. Yes. I am what many would consider evil. Yes, my plans do not always follow your code of morality. But.. then again, I can offer you that belonging that you have yearned for." Melana emphatized, caressing along Hana's skin encouragingly, sensually.

"And by accepting who you are, darker desires and all, you can also learn to contain the beast within better, is that not your duty?" She cajoled. "I find your dedication admirable, let me be clear here. A woman of ideals is something to be allied with, not broken. Let me assure you of this... I do not want to tamper with your sense of duty and loyalty.. to your friends, or myself. I just think you are misaligned." She nodded, her hand wandering lower, playing along Hana's breasts slowly, temptatiously, her other hand reaching out to have the semi-flexible tip of her riding crop rub up against Hana's clit.

"Consider this: If becoming an eager, horny slut in my services -could- contain the demon, would you not be denying your duty for the sin of pride? Just because you think that acting the honorable warrior more than the obediant slave will aid containing the demon does not make it so, now does it?"
Melana proposed.

"It is fine if you become a slut because you like me.. or Seena. Hmn..." Melana cooed lustfully, before letting her riding crop deliver a slight slap against Hana's pussy lips, her fingers curling to pinch-pull her nipples slightly. "Imagine.. if I commanded to have you pleasure Seena infront of me.. or even infront of all my slaves, your allies. How'd that make you feel?" She smirked down, inserting her own push before Hana could fully form her answer. "It's alright if the thought arouses you, you can admit it. No one has to know if you don't like it, alright? I am your mistress, I want you to belong, but I wont be cruel.. Unless I have to,.. understood, Slut?" She smirked. Silly demon, trying to tell her how to do her thing.. first you had to soothe them. "I wont have to tell the others what a filthy pervert you are deep inside, getting off on being made to do these things.. but.. you know if you keep denying the truth, perhaps I should..?" She mused. "Perhaps they'll give you the treatment you deserve, if they know all it takes to help contain the demon is bringing out your inner whore. Admit it, part of you gets off on the idea alone, imagine yourself half bound up by Seena's silks, as Oriala gives you a firm spanking, teaching you your place and Vivien gropes you.. do you want Ayula to watch? What about Kagami, .. there's a new arrival to our little family too, Kessa, perhaps she'd like to be presented with dominion over you for the day? A total stranger, is that exciting to you? Well that's because you know deep down what I tell you is the truth, my slave-slut!" She insisted, with another.. oddly encouraging tug on those exposed nipples.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 25 Initiative Bonus: +8/10 CMD: 28
Panache: 7/7, Charmed Life: 3/3, Stunning Fist: 3/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah...no...it isn't like that...." Hana denied weakly...really, most people treated her like she was crazy or a slut...then few others just as Melana had described...but there were also a few who treated her like a normal person...mostly...

Hana squirmed as the riding crop rubbed against her..."This...you don't know if it could...why would it stop there...it could try to make me do other things I would never do...I would prefer struggling not to become a slut, rather than struggle not to betray my ideas...or my loyalties..." of course it was not that she was really considering giving up and playing the role of a slut-slave, like Melana suggested...right?

She licked obediently, when Melana pushed her back...even if she had some disagreements...fine, most things that she said were true...but she still had disagreements! She burried her face deeper to hide her embarrassment...she didn't want to look how her nipples produced peach-milk when Melana played with them...until she finally got a chance to reply...

"I...I never lie...I mean...yes..those do sound.." she gulped "...nice...but those are all wrong...I...there is no proof that this would work!" she ended up saying. So, if there was proof, would she really be ok with doing those things? Normally, she would answer no...but she did feel aroused by the suggestions, for some strange reason...she couldn't deny it. And keeping the evil spirit sealed, was something she had to do at any cost, she gave an excuse to herself...

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena
She doesn't say anything, but nods as Seena explains her thoughts on the Mistress and the others. "I wouldn't want to leave my brother alone, but if he manages to win father's inheritance I think he'll mostly be okay, and both he and my father have even told me to leave this city for my own protection. So, I think I'd like that, or at least traveling to other places and seeing how they manage to do things there. I think we're stuck with a few more missions, though, so I hope this one turns out to be a success. I... Actually would like to visit an elven community at least once. My mother came from one, and she spoke highly and fondly of her time there. My father treated her well, but it was his wife that owned her, so to speak, and she was very fond of her mistress." She admits while thoughtfully chewing. "That's actually part of why I'm a bit hesitant to take off. I know Hana means a lot to you and I'd rather you get some time to meet up before you have to part ways for a while. I'll try my best to fight with a clear mind, at least."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Kagami, Sheep in Wolves Clothing; Location: Prurlen's Home; Tag: Prurlen; Mood: Happy, Surprised;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (2/5) Meta Magics: +1 , +1

The next morning came far too fast. Kagami had enjoyed a night filled with revelry like she hadn't known in years, hes body felt so full and happy. But seeing the soft sleeping faces of Prurlen and Hazle, both nuzzled up to her she couldn't help but wish she didn't have to return. Smoothly she slipped out from between them, planting a good buy kiss on each of them. Seeing as she hadn't woken either she hated leaving without saying good bye, but like as not she would be needed back at the black shield estate before much longer. She took the pen and paper and wrote down a message.
Dearest Prurlen

I regret that I had to leave without saying good bye properly, and I wish that I could spend more time with you and the lovely ms Hazel. I have to retrun to my post however, and I will be leaving town again shortly. When I return I will try to find you again however.

With Love
Kagami <3
With that letter left, she leaves, returning to the manor and catching up with her new partner.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Perhaps becoming a slut could reinforce your loyalties, what about that? The spirit has spent all this time -trying- to make you a slut, but what if that's the opposite of what would aid it..." Melana mused.. at this point she was just throwing out ideas of course, pricking away at Hana's resolve.. it was amusing, really, controlling someone in such a way.. arousing, even. Even if Hana did not want to look at it, Melana certainly noticed the lactating state of the flower-sluts breasts and her riding crop eagerly latched onto that, circling her areola, curiously.

"Hooh you got.. tainted on your mission, didn't you.. but it kind of suits you." She then smirked, giving Hana a slight whack at her opposition. "No proof that it will work, yes, but there is proof your current approach is not working, can you not taste that right now, slut?" She smirked down, another slightly wet slap on Hana's other nipple.
"Well.. I wont, can't force you to do the opposite.. but consider my words... hmnn.. that felt good, a nice licking.." She grinned, leaning back.. and stepping back, picking up her clothes.
"We'll talk again later... I think you've pleased me enough for the time being.. unless you want to beg me to continue here?" She purred, and offered, intentionally denying Hana the full extend of their time together.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 20/37 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 16 Saves: +6 Fort / +3 Ref / +9 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 22 Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tempted onwards by Oriala's moans and passionate response to the kiss, Vivian's tongue dances wildly against Oriala's own, seeking even more pleasure for the both of them! When she finally breaks the kiss once both of them finished swallowing the rest of Oriala's juice, Vivian lightly bites Oriala's lower lip for a second or two while looking into her eyes. Vivian's own were filled with desire and hunger to be of use, to be a sex slave for Oriala!

Her arousal making her body sensitive, Vivian moans at Oriala's touch when her breast was groped. "Hnnmm, thank you Lady Oriala. I'm pleased that you enjoyed my attentions so much!" Joy radiated from Vivian as she received the praise, and it seemed like she shivered in pleasure at the mere words of Oriala! In reality it was a part of her training kicking in. She lived for praise and received some level of sexual gratification from receiving praise!

Vivian moaned and shivered under Orial's attentions, her nipples growing rock hard and sensitive! "Ahh, during my training I was lent to a whore house for a long time. I had many customers and plenty of them were women seeking to use a cheap slave to take off some stress. It took a while but Im proud to say my skills in being a whore for my betters has grown quite highly!" Vivian laid down next to Oriala and openly invited her to use her as a body pillow if she wished to for the night. "Are you ready to sleep my lady? Or do you wish for me to serve for longer?" Her entire sultry voice was dripping in arousal as she purred her words.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Private Room Tag: Vivian the Slave-Slut

Oriala leaned forward and nibbled first at one and then the other of Vivian's nipples. She shifted and propped up on her forearms looked down on Vivian. "Your skills are impressive but I will work you hard to hone them to please me ever more perfectly." Her fingers drifted between Vivian's thighs and rubbed lightly at the base of her clit. "What other training did you have slut? Do you have other skills to please your masters and mistresses?" Oriala laid her head down to nestle between Vivian's breasts. "Sleep now... we start another adventure tomorrow in the service of the Lady and Hawken."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Blackshield Mansion. Tag: All

A while later, everyone had been assembled for dinner (with Ayuna standing off a little to the side). The food is.. most definitly nicer than what you'd get at the military, or slave colonies. Only Vivian and Kess are even used to something on this cullinary level. There's salad and meat and pudding, and more foot than you can eat on your own.

Melana herself is currently sipping on what seems to be expensive red wine, patiently watching the rest of you eat. At the apropriate time, she raises her voice.
"My slaves.. your first missions haven't been all perfect, but this was to be expected. The challenges you face are hard by design, although I still hope for your success. There..."

"Aouuuuhhouuuhouuu!" A head suddenly floated out fromout the table, placing itself to look as if it was the dish upon Kess' plate. "Grandma..." Melana sighed, seeming more.. annoyed than scared at the apparition. "Before you eaaaat.. I thought you should knooowwwowoooo... There's skin on this pudding!"
She noted, pointing at the delicious looking chocolate pudding.. before slowly sinking back under the table.. and into the ground.. not without trying to get a peep in between Kess' legs while at it..

"Distractions aside, I hope you all rest well, for by tomorrow you will be required to undertake another mission. I have decided to assign you as two-women teams this time around, to avoid attracting too much attention, and hopefully find greater success.. To this end, Hana and Kagami will form one team, Seena and Kess a second and The third will be Vivian and Oriala, I believe that you each support each others talents and weaknesses ideally in these partnerships.
Furthermore, I'll have two of your teams undertake the usual missions. Vivian, Oriala, there is another matter that needs attending to. I need someone with a more.. subtle touch, so you will be presented as ..entertainment and the guard of said high-quality entertainment to a Hawken noble that is suspected of being compromised, Lord Estevan Bigdic."
Melana explained.

"Of course we all know what lord Bigdic is famous for.. his magnificent, large, purebred Hawken Hounds, that find use as pets and military assets alike. However, there are persistant rumours about him colluding with demonic beasts to achieve the astonishing level of Bigdic pedigree his hounds display. You are to confirm.. or deny these rumours on your mission. you may ask any questions now."

Not to ignore others, Melana then turned to Kagami. "You've been away from the mansion longer than the others, everything alright?" She asked, in a way that seemed casual, but her eyes held a calm, cold intelligence as she watched the fox-girls response.

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Everyone, Mood: Hungry
Seena smiled at Kessa and answered her:
I would love to see some of the ancient elven cities as well. I hope some of them still hide out there, much like my people have successfully hidden from Hawken and the demons and the corrupted. And thank you for your understanding. I am looking forward to spend time with you in the fields.

After the others, including Lady Blackshield, started arriving and more food was brought, Seena started devouring the food, quenching her hunger and thirst until she felt her belly could take no more. She had eaten a lot of the meat, and stews, and some of the sweets, drank a lot of water, passing up on the milk and cream and alcohol.

When she saw Hana enter, she waved her over, pointing to the chair next to her. "Hana... you look beautiful." She commented on her love's new additions. "Kessa, this is Hana. Hana, this is Kessa. I feel the two of you should get to know each other."

Drayco84

Reputation score

Tag: Seena, Hana
The blonde half-breed nods at Seena's whispered remarks in elven, being well-versed in the language. After all, if only made sense for the daughter of a noble to understand what the servants were saying behind their back. While it was a well-known rumor that those of elven descent had an easier, almost instinctive ability to speak and understand Elven, she disregarded such notions such notions are mere superstition. She merely enjoyed learning and speaking odd languages, like Sylvan, Celestial, and Draconic.
She enjoys the fine meal, listening to Mistress Melana until that damned ghost pops up... She expresses her displeasure by trying to stab it in the head with a fork, completely forgetting about that incorporeal thing but does some impressive damage to the piece of roast on her plate. Huffing, she presses her legs together as the ghost leaves, denying the perverted spook her panty peeping.
She has the dossiers for the missions beside her plate, with the second search and destroy mission on top when Kessa stands to greet Hana but stops dead in her tracks with her hand extended in a friendly greeting as she looks over the swordswoman, blushing a little and eyeing the tentacles warily. "Uhm... You know you're... Uhh... Exposed..." She begins, looking over the very naked, bronzed and toned woman with curves to rival her own.
However, while Kessa is blissfully unaware, the spirit within Hana is instantly aware that the buxom, curvy blonde in front of her would make an excellent seedbed...

Last edited: