What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 25 Initiative Bonus: +8/10 CMD: 28
Panache: 4/7, Charmed Life: 2/3, Stunning Fist: 2/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana saw the rabbit lady casting as she very slowly went under the pipe...considering that the Rabbit was currently running away, slowing down before at the pipe probably meant that it was some kind of trap. Jumping over it would be safer and easier, but she didn't want to lose sight of the Rabbit lady, so she decided to roll under the pipe before continuing her chace.

[28 acrobatics]

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Chase, Mood: Confused, determined
"Hana! Kessa! There's a market up ahead! They might try to slip away there!" Seena yelled as she tried to jump over the large pole being carried... (Acrobatics: 10)

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM Tag: Runners
Hana and Kessa perform nearly identical movements rolling under the pipe, while Seena runs into a person and tumbles to the ground before picking herself back up and keeping running. As expected the rabbit woman keeps running as well, but instead of heading for the heavily crowded market, she turns into a side street and is hidden from view. The three pursuers catch up, seconds later looking down the dirty, trash-strewn alley. Deserted. There are some ruined wooden stairs on the one wall ending about 40 ft from the entrance, and across from that, there is a pile of boxes which are about 4 ft tall at the highest and go about 6ft across. The smell here was of refuse and mildew, with the drip drip of liquid off the railing onto a puddle of something nasty. You all saw her run in here though. Something about the alley is off...
> Make perception checks, Hana gets a +5 buff for being so close.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hana turns in the alley. First thing is looking upwards - if she had left, she probably wouldn't have enough time to climb up. Failing to notice anything she would stand still taking a closer look around for signs - footprints leaving out of the puddle, or anything that would show where the Rabbit girl had went to.

(34 percepts!)

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 64/64 Armor Class: 23 (Touch: 12, FF: 21)
CMD: 24 (FCMD: 22)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: 9 (7+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood: Chase!
Tag: Would-Be Assassin, Pursuers

Kessa finally runs up to the seemingly empty alley and notices Hana stopping and listening. She does the same while while to quell her panting breaths and pounding heart, keeping her half-blood eyes and ears ready as she slowly starts to creep forward, drawing her blade and hunting their possibly invisible target.

(Perception: 10+11=21)

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 51/51 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 18 Saves: +7 Fort / +3 Ref / +10 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 16 Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vivian grew more and more excited for the future as Mistress Melana offered Mistress Oriala to be her second in command! What could possibly be better than one Mistress? Two Mistresses of course! Vivian stayed quite as Mistress Melana continued to tempt Mistress Oriala to accept her offer and swear her full obedience, enjoying the petting Mistress Oriala was giving her, even pressing her head into her hand. Mistress Oriala then pulled on her leash, pulling her head closer and started to pet her cheek and delicate ears, earning her a quite moan as she paid special attention to Vivian's more sensitive ears! This was their time to shine and she was merely their toy! A fact further emphasized as Mistress Oriala pulled her face into her musky and dripping wet crotch. forcing her toy to breath in her scent and then squishing her head between both of her Mistress's thighs! Their kiss had barely ended when Vivian cheekily took a few licks at Mistress Oriala's pussy with her tongue, Licking up a good amount of the excess sex juices before she was pulled away and offered Mistress Melana's fingers!

Vivian immediately wrapped her lips around Mistress's fingers, gently sucking on them, her tongue rubbing up and down them and then wrapping around them, cleaning them! Knowing it would please her Mistress, Vivian moaned quietly as she did so, making sure she wouldn't interrupt, but would rather be a nice backdrop to their conversation! It didn't last long, but Vivian enjoyed showing her utter submission, and once Mistress Melana directly addressed her, Vivian finally opened her mouth to reply. Slaves shouldn't speak unless spoken to when such important dealings were going on! "I know Mistress, and I eagerly look forward to when my Slave-sisters have been tamed and I get my share of attention!"

Vivian moaned lewdly as Mistress Melana dominantly rubbed her shoe against Vivian's crotch! Like the slut that she was for her Mistress's, Vivian ground her pussy against Melana's foot while she paid attention to what her Mistress was whispering to her! Vivian's eyes lit up in excitement at the prospect of being personally rewarded by Mistress Melana! "Please, Mistress Oriala make me the best slave in the whole empire!" Vivian's eyes were ablaze with passion as she begged her new Mistress! She wanted more training, personal training from her new Mistress as well from her old Mistress as well! "I'll always stick with you so you can use your toy when ever you desire!" She was just a slave and nothing more, and at Mistress Melana's orders, Mistress Oriala would be free to use her how ever she wanted so she would understand that as well.

Kagami soon returned, and Vivian greeted her with an excited head nod. Mistress Melana soon had Kagami strapped to a chair and Mistress Oriala moved forward to strip the troublesome slave-sister! Vivian was left kneeling next to Kagami's chair, and she watched closely as Mistress Oriala lovingly and sensually stripped the fox! Oh she couldn't wait to receive more of Mistress's love and training! A hand slipped down to her crotch, idly fingering herself as she watched what was happening to Kagami! She continued until Mistress Oriala called upon her to please her! Vivian stood from her kneeling and quickly approached her Mistress!

Vivian started off by locking her luscious lips with Oriala's own, invading Oriala's mouth with her tongue and wrestling against Oriala's own tongue! She didnt try to win, but rather please her Mistress, submitting to Oriala if she made to dominate the kiss! Meanwhile her hands slipped under Oriala's shirt, trailing up her dark skin until Vivian reached the back of Oriala's bra, unhooking it! Vivian briefly broke the kiss while she stripped Oriala's shirt and then bra off, resuming it right afterwards with a renewed passion! One hand then went into Oriala's pants and under her panties, stroking her wet pussy, while her other one skillfully undid her pants, dropping them to the floor! Once Oriala had stepped out of them, Vivian kicked them over to the rest of the clothing she had stripped off! Vivian broke the kiss and then started to trail kissed down Oriala's neck, her fingers now penetrating Oriala and fucking her! Her mouth quickly reached a dark nipple which she eagerly suckled on, rolling her tongue around the dark protrusion! Vivian released Oriala's nipple with a loud pop as Melana called out for her opinion on Kagami. "Shes beautiful Mistress! She would most certainly be considered a premium product and is finally worthy to be Mistress's slave!"

Melana guided Oriala and Vivian into the circle she just had Kagami in, and while the duo moved, Vivian continued to finger her mistress, kneeling before her to continue to pleasure her as Melana approached both of them! Vivian moved Oriala's panties to one side and spread her pussy open with her dripping wet fingers, sticking her face into Oriala's crotch! Her tongue entered the flower before her, fucking Oriala and exploring her, while also greedily drinking in any of her juices she could lap at! Vivian's chin was soon dripping with saliva and nectar! Vivian would continue even as Melana made her changes to Oriala, obediently trying her best to make her Mistress cum! This was where she belonged, between her Mistress's legs, giving her pleasure!

Vivian would continue her exploration of Oriala's pussy with her tongue even if Oriala came, and wouldnt stop until Oriala was pleased with her!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Chase, Mood: Confused, determined
"Sorry!" Seena yelled at the man she ran into as she got up and tried to catch up, only to find Hana and Kessa standing in an empty alleyway. "Wait, where is she?" (Perception: 19)
Suddenly, she remembered something. "The masked one cast something, a spell, while running. Could she have turned invisible? I have an idea! Block off the exit of the alley!"
Seena activated her spinnerets and created strands of thick, white, sticky silk, which she spun from end to end of the alleyway, starting with triplines, but hoping to eventually cast an entire web over the entrance before it was too late.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Secret Laboratory, Tag: Kaga/Mi, Oriala, Vivian

Melana smirked subtly at her fox-girls wagging tail, her expression neutral.. lustful, if anything, as she removed her tight-clad outfit before the slave, unashamedly displaying her soft, human curves.
"I see.. so you being a slave once and yearning for it in secret, that's your birthplace, Mi." Another little lie, the power she used would have created a slave-personality in anyone.. but as Melana had established she told slaves what they -needed- to hear.
"Eager and yearning for mistress, but not a greedy slut. Very good Mi, very pleasant to the eye. Good little fox-slave."
She praised, scratching the fox-slave behind her ears, before squeezing her puffy tail.. and then her bottom again.

"Hmnn.. Turning a foe into a willing slave sounds tempting. Of cours she'd need to be properly broken in. I agree with Prurulen however.. Kaga needs to understand she is my property, not someones bride. Silly Kaga." Melana shook her head.
"But yes.. my property toying with and loving one another is not only not discouraged.. I favour it. It is entertaining and strengthens your bonds to one another, as well as, eventually, your loyalt to me." She then smirked.

"Presuming Hazel survives the pursuit of your more.. zealous companion-slaves, I think breaking her.. slowly.. would make for an amusing pasttime, most certainly.. and I will try to contain my hatred of her misguided action.. for your sake." She benevolently allowed, pat-patting the fox's head again.. and moaning softly, while KagaMi attended her.
"Haaah.. hmnn.. this is nice.. huh.. did you change right now?" Melana tilted her head, theorizing. "How odd.. I'd expect it'd take longer for the two halves of you to.. mend.. but I am glad you are getting along again so quickly. Having a nice, calm obediant mind in your head is quite useful, you'll come to learn, Kaga.. oh.. on that note, I wonder if we could put you in a cute, tight, form-fitting Ninja-fox outfit..." Melana fantasized, smirking, and playing two fingers over Kagami's lips and tongue, glancing down at the lewd fox girl between her legs. "We ought to try it out, what do you think, fox-slut?"

But Melana couldn't entirely get distracted by the cute Kagami... ~~~~

"Hmnn.. Oriala.. that expression in your eyes.. magnificent. Why did you not tell me you had such.. potential slumbering in you, just yearning for it's awakening?.. but it seems you already understand the teachings of Hawken well, my General. Worry not.. those filthy rebels will learn their place." Truth be told, Melana had expected there'D be need to manipulate Oriala into embracing her darker desires.. but it seemed that Melana had misjudged her.. Oriala already deeply yearned to fulfill a desire just as detemrined and beautiful as Melana's.. likely born from hidden resentment against herself.
The dark noble mistress was quite happy encouraging the same... although right now, she was also focusing a little.. shaping someones body was not that easy..

"Just let this happen, Oriala. Your dreams can become true, become the dark instrument of my will. Be my strong swordarm. I will decide.. you will act. Believe yourself incapable of taking action that is not for the good of your mistress and Hawken, and it will be that way. Let your devotion and.. haah.. obediance Purify you truly!" Melana commanded, before toughly grabbing Kagami's tail, pulling her back up against her sex. "Who said you were done with just a little licking, slave? And you, Dragon-slave.. pleasure her with your draconic slave-tongue! Burn this ascension into her mind as pleasure!" Melana demanded. "This is your chance, HAah.. Vivian! Help create the leash that will bind you, help forge Oriala into the chains you deserve! Do you deserve soft and lenient chains? Or strong, unyielding dark steel of true love and dominion!"
Melana demanded, as Oriala's body heated up under her influence... it felt as if she was burning up, as Melana leaned forward, whispering into her ear, holding her at the edge of pain, pleasure, delirium.. This was the crafting of her new dark general and the words she whispered would shape this dark, mighty creature..:

"This is your birthright. This is what you dreamt about. No more uncertainty, if you become the perfect instrument of my will. Don't doubt. Don't question. Never question orders.. let their certainty soothe you. Let the wisdom of a pure human noble guide you. Make them your slaves, so different from you, your property.. you will never be like them." She encouraged, stopping her focused stance to give Oriala a good, long tugging on her dark nipples as the heat focused in Oriala's groin.
"LISTEN TO ME AND OBEY! You are a pure human. A true general of Hawken. I am your one and only superior and mistress. You don't want to question anymore. You don't want to doubt anymore. So let me stop you from ever doing so again. To be pure means you don't need to question who or what you are or what commands you are given. Not to question what you are commanded by mistress means to be pure. To be pure is not to question. Not to question is to be pure."
Melana cooed, glancing over to Vivian's efforts.. a good, broken accomplice to her efforts with the other two

Vivian was quite the cute, eager dragonslut. She'd have to thank the present she'd gotten.. and use it later, but for now, she was happy using Vivian to complete Oriala's.. transformation. and while at it, the eager dragon-slave could also help.. correct Kagami's way of thinking a little more.. "Do you hear that? I agree, you are beautiful, high quality slave flesh.. I saw this, when none other would."

"Now.. my dark General Oriala, you've given yourself to me.. and I feel it's about time you harvest your reward.."
She smirked and folded her hands,.. Oriala's transformation from half-elf to human had been finished a while ago, but Melana had planned something special..just to further overwhelm Oriala and drive her into her arms.. to stand .. or kneel, by Melana's side.

It started with an intense tingling between Oriala's legs, her clit throbbing hardening.... bulging.. her pussy pulsing, but slowly closing up.. as a large, throbbing, ebony shaft grew from Oriala's crotch, accentuated by hard, heavy balls below and, on it's way outwards, pushing into Vivian's mouth with gusto!.. but Melana with a playful-evil undertone just remarked to the changes..
"A little rush of strength.. of testosterone, to encourage my dark general.. if you dislike it we can change you back.. but I believe it suits you well.. oh but.. am I mistaken or did Vivian just stop licking your pussy..." She tipped her chin and smirked down, winking at Vivian, almost playfully..
"And you've been such a good girl.. I thought there'd never be a need to discipline you.. Oriala?" She cooed, embracing Oriala and licking at her neck.
"Hmnn.. so beautiful, pure, dark, human skin.. anyway.., I believe Vivian has need of you disciplining her a little.. Remember, firm, but loving."
She encouraged, subtly shifting Oriala, almost as if she was letting her loose upon Vivian.

"So.. Mi.. how does Kagami feel about watching Oriala become my beautiful dark blade? Worry? Apprehension? Maybe she's happy for someone finding their place.. maybe.. she is jealous.
Hmnn.. I am just curious. I ponder how best to continue slowly breaking Kaga, encouraging her down the right path.. look at how eagerly dripping wet Vivian is. You are.. oh and I doubt Oriala dislikes whats happening here.. Why can't you be more like your sister-slaves, Kaga? Don't you want to.. belong?"
Melana purred, secretly quite happy with the double meaning at the end here..

(Oriala loses all her half-elfish racial traits, and gains human racial traits! She also gains the feat: Racial Heritage: Half-elf as a bonus feat! )

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25160 Kaga/Mi, Fractured Slave; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Melana, Orilana, Vivian; Mood: Angry/Devoted;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (4/6); Grade 3: (4/4) Meta Magics: +1 ,

'I never wanted to be a slave! I hated that bastard,' Kaga growled. 'You suppressed me, I had to wait all this time for such a kind and loving mistress to let me out. You can't deny me any more Kaga,' Mi quickly answered. 'You're both lying! I'm not a slave, I'm a Kitsune, wild, taking any lover I want and Melana and you won't change that!' Though, the seeds of doubt had already been sown. It was soon cut off by Melana's loving caress, fondling Mi's ear and encouraging her to nuzzle with her most gracious Mistress, "Thank you, Mistress!" The attention and praise seemed too excited Mi all the more. Once Melana grabbed her tail, the dam broke, "M-m-mistressss..." Mi slurred, juices trickling down her thighs, "T-there, huff, is no, huh, better life... then being your fox slave."

Mi's ears pricked up excitedly when Melana confirmed that Hazel could be made a slave, "Wonderful! I'm sure she won't be able to tell me and Kaga apart! I'll make sure her little bunny head gets filled with lots of love and devotion for Mistress and no one else!" It was no different for Mi, she might like the idea of having a cute bunny to snuggle with, but there was no room for any besides Mistress, and those Mistress put over her, in her heart!
'Don't call me silly! I'm not you're property either, damn it let me out of here and I'll show you what you get for threatening Prurlen!' Kaga's anger was found by Mi's embrace once more.
'You know he wouldn't love you,' Mi whispered. Kaga whipping around to strike at her imagined self. 'You toyed with him, left him, now you're going to steal his precious lover.'
'You're doing that!'
'Does he know that?'
Kaga took another swing at Mi, finding that in their shared mental realm it was hard to really land any meaningful damage. 'Why are you doing this!?'
'Because Mistress loves you, not Prurlen. Mistress gave you a place to belong, a purpose, she been gracious and forgiven your arrogance, she's even helped bring out sides of you that you've repressed, letting you be free! What has Prurlen done? He was a wimp in the academy, unable to accept the way you were. He found you but didn't open up enough to tell you about his rebel ring. He fucked you, but only with another woman. No, your love for him his misguided. Hazel though... Hazel can be saved she just needs to understand the wonder of Mistress!'
Left with no response Kaga found herself falling into a bit of self-doubt, unable to shake the feeling that what Mi said was true... No, it couldn't be! ... could it? She... she needed to stop Mi from hurting Prurlen or enslaving Hazel, that was the right thing to do...

Kaga broke away from Mistress's soaking needy honey pot, shooting her a venomous look, "I'm not~" 'Your dress-up doll!' Kaga was cut off half-way, Mi taking control of KagaMi's body.
"My deepest apologies Mistress. That was rash of me to let her in control again so quickly, as Kaga was saying: WE think that we would look wonderful in any outfit. A slutty maid dress, dolled up in frills, in a tight ninja costume, or wearing nothing at all! I what to wear whatever Mistress wants!" She nuzzled into Melana's inner thigh, softly purring and nuzzling before returning to the unattended snatch.

Mi let out a squeak as Melana pulled her tail, the sensitive pleasure of the act rippling over her as drool started running down her face. 'You're such a slut, drooling like that just cause someone pulled your tail...' Kaga snorted.
'We are Mistress's fox-slut' Mi pressed her head harder into Melana's folds soaking herself in the mistress's smell as she once more started playing with Melana's most sensitive spot! Running her tongue up and down, swirling, sucking, loving! She was a mouth slut, needing using her whole focus on nothing but loving mistress's sex!

'You saw the potential in me? You only saw what you wanted, not me! I'm not some~'
Mi kissed her silly sister, grabbing her by the bottom and starting the belligerent fox grinding on her thigh. 'Mistress did see the potential in you, Kaga. Even now... If she wanted you to be a puppet she would have done that instead of giving the desired within you a voice. If she wanted just me, a devoted little pet, she would have erased you right away. Now, you can keep fighting her, being a bad little fox, and Mistress will have her pet, Mi. Or you can join me, let the side of you that wants to be wild, that wants to dominate, let that side join mistress too. Just listen.' Mi pulled Kaga closer, kissing her again, 'You are beautiful,' Kaga shuttered, 'You are high quality,' The resistant fox moaned, 'Mistress wants, you,' Mi tugged on Kaga's tail, accenting the word you, making her partner mewl helplessly. 'None but Mistress know your true value, your place is with her!' Kaga came, gliding up and down Mi's thigh, surrounded by the warmth of there shared mind. 'Now tell me, what does mistress think of you?'
Kaga was left panting, shuddering as she clung to Mi. 'Melana... huh... thinks I'm valuable...'
'That's a start,' Mi giggled.

Kaga watched on enviously as Oriala was rewarded. Her dutiful service rewarded, and was now being put over KagaMi!
'It's not fair! I'm a higher rank than her, I uphold the ways of Hawken, I'm a skilled magician! Why does Oriala get rewarded and I have to be a slave!'
'We are monster blood, it's our place to serve mistress. Unless you forgot your kitsune nature?'
'No! I'm a proud kitsune, that's all I want is to go back to the fields, to love whomever I want! I want to be free!'
'Is that why you hide your ears and tail? Sucked up to humans, sleeping your way to the top? Because you were proud of your blood?'
'I... erm...'
'Melana is the only one that will love you for who you are Kaga. Your ears your tail, they are a mark of shame for the human you wish you where. Something to hide, and wish away, worrying about being caught. At Melana's side, you can be free, embrace your Kitsune heritage without fear of rejection'

Mi answered Melana, "She is envious of Oriala's new position as our Mistress. She confuses herself so easily mistress it's quite funny." She nuzzled into Melana's thighs, flicking her soft ears against the moist skin of his mistress, letting the scent of their sex fully coat her! "Would you like to speak to her directly again Mistress? I might have softened her up for you already," Mi giggled.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Dm Tag: Runners
Coming around the corner, each of the ladies realize that this alley is a dead-end, although the slight curve would obscure that slightly. Hana the first to arrive fell silent listening and hears the soft intake of breath before her quarry also falls silent. She is here somewhere, but where was unclear. The other two arrive and Seena begins to weave her trap. It is only seconds and not much progress has been made, but it seemed to have freaked out the assailant as there was suddenly a crash from the stairs as they finished breaking and fell to the cobblestone. A curse is muttered as the girls see a human girl lying on the ground, looking up at them with frightened hazel eyes. "Erm, Hi?" She says cautiously.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

"Good work Seena..." Hana approached the girl. She would then open the girls mouth, and check inside for poisoned teeth or similar contraptions, like the ones assassins back in her homeland would use to avoid getting captured.

"The moment I see you opening your mouth, I will assume you are about to cast something. Don't risk it." she warned the girl.

"We should tie her hands and mouth up so that she can't use spells, and bring her back. We will go from the roofs, to avoid the guard. They would prefer to have her beheaded, but we want her alive, so...Seena you can carry her?" she asked towards Seena. She could climb herself on the roofs too, but not while carrying anyone else with her...

"Kessa can you go pick up her mask? I don't think we should leave it behind, and you are the only one who is looking like a human, right now..."

Hana would then help Seena tie up the girl, searching the rest of her body too.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Seena stopped weaving and ripped off the threads she had started. She walked over, taking a look at the girl. In this position, it was hard to imagine her anything like the assassin. Could this be a patsy?
She banished the thought. "I can web her up and carry her." Seena stepped over the prone girl and started weaving a thin but strong jacket pinning her arms to her side, as well as a wet silk gag around her head, blocking her eyes, ears, and mouth. (See spider-silk in Seena's inventory for reference)
"Listen, I'd rather not hand her over to Melana. If what she said was true, maybe we should take this chance and leave... But any way you want to take, I think we should kill her, or set her free, if she's not a threat anymore. I shudder to think what Melana might do to her."

Drayco84

Reputation score
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood: Chase!
Tag: Would-Be Assassin, Pursuers

Kessa keeps her blade drawn and ready to strike the girl after running to her side and stands over her in case she tries any funny business. "Don't let appearances fool you. If they really wanted to strike a blow for rebellion, there's a number of better targets they could've went after." She states, making sure their quarry is well secured. "While I'm the only passable human, eyes are going to be raised if two monster-bloods are carrying around a human... Strip her and put a frayed or broken rope around her neck, and also a shibari harness if you want to be thorough, to make her look like an escapee." Kessa suggests, before heading off and trying to find the discarded mask.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Dm Tag: Runners
As Hana went to touch the girl on the ground her hand passed through the illusion that was lying there on the ground. Insubstantial, but most illusions don't make noise either, so Hana is quickly able to locate the nearby invisible body and grip her with hands and tentacles, even if the girl is yet unseen. Though by no means is it an easy endeavor they are able to wrap some silk around her to prevent the next escape attempt. Tears well up and she speaks softly still breathing heavily from the chase, "Please, don't take me back to her. Anyone but her, even death is preferable. You've been there only a few days and look at what she's already done, please I beg of you." At this point, the gag is placed in her mouth and she is silenced. Leaving you with the defeated and lightly crying illusion of the girl beside the trussed up invisible version. Kessa can find the mask rather easily, though it has been stepped on the cloth mask seems to have held up well to the discarding.

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

"What has she done? You killed someone who was totally innocent, and you planned to pin your murder on some rebels...don't you think you are the dangerous one here?" she mused, even if the girl couldn't reply.

"I hate people like you, who do evil but are afraid of the consequences. Seena, do you think the servant she killed as not important? It could be anyone in her place. It could have been you, or it could have been me. And by letting her go, we empower her to repeat her actions. Besides, there is no way some rebels could just randomly target Melana, or that they could pull it off. She is obviously either a hired blade, or works for an other noble. We can't let her leave without learning who is targeting us..." she explained.

"I will, however, ask Melana not to torture you. I think she would do so, if you cooperate." she offered. And it was really the best thing she could offer, to a murderer. Showing mercy to a poisonous snake that wanted to bite them, would only allow it to succeed...

"I guess we should follow Kress's suggestion too, but still, going from the rooftops will be safer..." she turned back to Seena

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Seena prepared to tie the girl's invisible but webbed body to her cephalothorax, right behind her human torso.
"Do you really think Melana can be trusted? Do you really want to bind your fate, and mine too, to hers?" She answered. "I understand she is a danger, and I don't believe there are any true friends to us in this whole empire, but do you think giving her over to Melana will change anything? I don't know what happened between you two, what she did to 'help' you regarding your curse... but I don't think I want to play or aid in her twisted games any longer. Do you really think her word means anything? That she will protect us? That she will allow us to leave after helping her experiment?"
She listened to Kessa's suggestion.
"Can you make such a disguise? Let us take her somewhere else first, another alley or hidden spot, away from here, and talk to her ourselves."

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Secret Lab Tag: Melana, Vivian, Kaga and Mi
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

Oriala shivered with pleasure Melana's praise. "I have needed a Master or Mistress who could purge me of all the half blood filth and let me serve to the utmost of my mind, body and soul. You are that Mistress my Lady. I will be the perfect human, your perfect general and the perfect servant of Hawken" Oriala had been shaken by the revelation of her half-suspected tainted blood. Her entire life appeared to be crumbling before her as Melana selected her as part of the half blooded experiment. The others had started to doubt Oriala's heritage and she had as well. It all added up and Oriala would rather die than face the disgrace of nonhuman blood especially before the rebellious and aggressive Sena. When Melana had offered the opportunity to not only purify her blood but act as a general and trainer of the half bloods Oriala had not questioned the price. She would have volunteered herself, offered up her will in order to be pure, human and perfect.

She relaxed as Vivian's lips suckled on her clit and pussy and Melana offered the final change over. Oriala was totally nude showing her newer and more powerful physique, her large and puffy areolas and turgid, hard nipples. "Yes Mistress, I am your sword, your hard and relentless blade. I will know only your will and only your service." Oriala's head was spinning as the pleasure from Vivian's tongue in her pussy and the soft yet powerfully insistent words of her Mistress soaked into her mind and twisted her thoughts. Oriala's hands stroked Vivian as Melana's sorcerous power and alchemical flow heated her body, raised her to a fever pitch of arousal and desire even as her mind melted and softened into red hot steel ready to be forged. Gripping Vivian by the back of the neck Oriala tightened her fingers and pressed the dragon slut into Oriala's sex. Oriala's grip seemed far stronger now and tightened until Vivian could breath and suckle but no more.

"Oh Mistress... ohhhhh..." Oriala moaned and cried out. She bucked and thrashed, shivered and twisted with only the crushing grips on Vivian's head and neck keeping her slut tightly against Oriala's hard, burning clit. "It... it burns... my body burns and cries out Mistress! Purge me of filth! Give me a new body! Give me a new mind, a new will. Let me be your dark champion!" Oriala looked at Melana, tears of pain and joy in her eyes as she orgasmed in ecstasy as her world became clear and as hard as steel. Oriala's mind twisted, turned and changed as she willingly agreed to become Melana's mighty champion. The price was high but Oriala gladly paid it in full and more. Her orgasmed crashed again and again through her. Waves of girl oils spurted and flowed over Vivian coating the dragon slut's tongue, face and hair with slick, pungent female lubrication. "Ahhh Mistress... I will never question your orders. I will do your will and that of Hawken!" Oriala arched her chest up and forward as Melana's harsh tugging on her nipples sent another orgasmic wave through the dark slayer.

Oriala's eyes were wide, burhing with devotion, love and desire for Melana even as her hands tightened on Vivian. "Yes Mistress, yes!" She arched and screamed in pain and pleasure again, this time her entire world going white hot as a spike of incredible sensation drove into her belly and erupted from her groin. A dark, heavily veined shaft at least ten inches long sprang from Oriala's groin and filled Vivian's mouth. "Ohhhhh... aiiieeeeee!" Oriala screamed again as the sudden sensation of a hard, pulsing cock, heavy, aching balls and the need to thrust, to penetrate and possess, to cum deep inside and fill a waiting mouth or pussy with hot, virile seed. "Mistress, my cock is wonderful. It will be the instrument of discipline, punishment and love, more love and pleasure until the pain and discipline and love are one!"

With a sudden thrust Oriala shoved her new cock deep into Vivian's mouth and throat. Her huge balls, heavy with seed slapped against Vivian's chin. "Mistress, I will discipline her but allow me later to service and pleasure you. I wish the honor of using my cock to bring you joy and satisfaction." Looking down now as Melana gave her all but permission to fuck Vivian beyond reason Oriala pulled Vivian off her cock until just the head was inside her mouth. The foreskin was pulled back leaving folds of flesh around the broad, thick head. Already strong, oozing flows of precum filled Vivian's mouth with a harsh, masculine taste. "Suck me, deep throat me and take my cum Vivian. Twist and tweak my nipples as you suck! I will breed you once you have serviced me!"

Drayco84

Reputation score
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3

Mood: Inquisition
Tag: Would-Be Assassin, Seena, Hana

Kessa nonchalantly picks up the mask and heads back to the alley, only to find Seena and Hana still standing there. She sighs loudly and shakes her head, walking up to them. "Yeah, this isn't suspicious at all... Why are you still standing here? Get to a roof or something instead of standing out in the open and interrogating her." She orders, reaching into her haversack and pulling out some rope.

(Wis check to remember a good hiding place: 12-1=11)

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

"So, because you don't trust Melana we should let this hired killer go? Does that make any sense to you? The right thing to do doesn't depend on what Melana may or may not do. You think that her actions were justified?"

"How will you even know if she will just lie to you? In any case. Do as you please. But I will remind you that I won't lie to cover for you."

"Anyhow. I won't stop you...but if you let her go, it will be better to not come back. I don't want to see you suffer, for this bitch. Yes, Kess, we have been here too long. I will return first, I guess."
Hana would then turn back to the mansion avoiding drawing attention, and hoping the others would do the same.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
"Wait! I didn't mean it like that! We should speak to her together. Just on our own, at first. Let us decide then. I can carry her over the rooftops easily enough. Let us find a good hiding spot."
Seena put her hand on Hana's shoulder, hoping that her touch would cause her to reconsider. She gestured upwards. "Come on, let's move to the high ground and see if we can't find a secluded little alley or backyard. Oh, and maybe search the staircase there? What was she doing there? Maybe disposing of clues?"
Seena climbed upwards, looking to spot a secluded place without people. like an abandoned alley or dilapidated garden. (Climb: take 10 for 25 accelerated climb, 16 perception to find a quiet place.)