What's new

Dark Empire - IC

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
Hana, Keeper of the Sleeping Spring
HP: 55/55 Armor Class: 25 Initiative Bonus: +8/10 CMD: 28
Panache: 4/7, Charmed Life: 2/3, Stunning Fist: 2/3. Conditions:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"She can cast spells. The moment you untie her mouth, she can do her own things again. And there is nothing that would justify murder. She is no rebel, Seena. No rebel would so daringly appear in the middle of the day, and raid a nobles house. And even if someone would be crazy enough to do it, do you really believe Melana is the worst noble in Hawken? No, she is simply a pawn of some other noble."

"If you talk to her, and if she doesn't have some trickery up her sleeve, and if she is really some vigilante, then what? You are going to forgive her, and join her? Because I can't do that. If I am there, I will have to fight you. So, simply do your stupid thing without me. It will be better to betray us without me knowing."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Chase, Mood: Confused, shocked
Seena's mouth flew open at the accusation. "You... you think I'd betray you? That I'd fight you? You know what you mean to me!" She forced down another wave of sadness, focusing on trying to reason with her. She stepped closer, putting both hands on Hana's shoulders, beckoning her into an embrace. "I want answers. I don't believe she is a rebel, but I have to know... If you want to bind your fate to Melana Blackshield's, I'll gladly follow you, but do you really think she is worth it? Do you think her favor is worth handing this girl over to her, and let her indulge in whatever twisted revenge she comes up with?" She locked her eyes with Hana's, her red pupils shining in the light of dusk. "I never said she was innocent, or safe to let go... but I want to know, and as for justice... a life for a life seems appropriate, doesn't it? But whatever course I take, I want to be by your side."

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:
- ______________________________________________________________________________________________

"It isn't about killing her. It is about learning who gave the order. You can't do that. You will just learn whatever lie she may tell you."

"I will not discuss here if and why I will follow Melana, but I will. I am not doing this to gain favor from Melana, and you should know it. In any case, I am going back. If you want to talk to her, do so, but know that everything we have done, will go to waste because of this."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Chase, Mood: Dejected
Seena hung her head, with Hana not responding to or even acknowledging her attempts at physical contact. She felt so far, so cold, so strange, like they both had been separated for years...
"Then I'll follow along, as I have promised. Lead the way." She turned her head to the captive still tied to her back. "Forgive me. I would have given you death, but I dare not throw away someone else's hope. I wish you the best of luck." She followed Hana and Kessa back to the mansion, the assassin in tow, hoping to all the spirits in the air that it would be worth the sleepless nights.

On the way, she closely walked up beside Hana. "I... want you to know that I don't want to ruin anything you are doing. But I am in the dark over so much. I think... we should spend the night together. If we don't have to watch over Melana from this point on, and still go out, and you still want to go on your own, at least tell me before. Tell me that you still... love me. That I haven't lost you. I'm sorry for being so insecure... but the doubt is eating away at me. You were right about that." She gulped. "And whatever you have to say to me, please, at least let me dance and mate with you, one last time..."

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

"If you decided to come together, we should go from the rooftops, like we planed originally. I will be following by the side..." she offered.

"Seena, I still love you. But. I do have my responsibilities too. Melana, like all the nobles here, is a bit...misguided. However, I believe she has a good soul. If it was anyone else, they would have punished you already with horrible punishments. I want to see her as someone who can still find the right way. Can you help me with that?"

"Just look at her as a friend who is a bit misguided. We can help her change. And...it is the only way we can have a happy ending too. Not by aligning with some noble who hires assassins. I mean, did Melana ever mistreat you?"
she asked.

"I will spend the night with you. However you have to promise to think things over, allright?"

Hana then would follow Seena, right next to the building she was currently on.

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Chase, Mood: Improving
"Thank you. I will. I want to help you. I can... understand that you want to redeem, or even just soften Melana. She is not like the others, I guess, I haven't had too much experience there. But I'm still unsure it's possible. And she did help me, big time. If you wish to join forces with her, I'll stay by your side and help you as much as I can."
She climbed up the walls and over the rooftops, slower than she could have to allow the others to keep up and maybe help them along. (Take 10 for normal climb: 27)
"The truth is, I don't want to become like Ayuna. She might have looked cute, but there is something terrifying about being a bed-pet. I like physical intimacy, as you know, but it's not... what I want to dominate my life. And... I feel pity for her." She pointed to their captive. "When I'm thinking of her becoming just like that."

Repetition

Reputation score
DM Tag: Monsters under the radar

At the first question directed at her, the illusory eyes grew wide. She seemed almost shocked by the question. Then emphatically the hazel eyed assassin shook her head from side to side, even causing the noise of slapping fresh on the cobblestone as she tried to get her point across. "ee aah ea." Was the muffled reply through the gag, probably more lies. Though as the berating continued, she just hung her head, not in shame, but in defeat it seemed she had accepted her fate.

The illusion faded as Kessa returned, but the invisibility did not. It seemed the girl had no way of stopping or was actually making the job easier, considering how bad it would be if the monsterbloods would be caught carrying a human. Then in acknowledgement to Seena's sympathy two taps on her rear could be felt by what was hard as a head.

As the group made their way out from the alley Hana could hear whistles blowing nearby as the crowd was still in a panic, though the street had now cleared of most pedestrians. It was eerie how quickly people had fled, even the market down the street was significantly quieter.

It seems the guard will intercept you unless you do something about that, though they probably won't have any access to the rooftops.

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 64/64 Armor Class: 23 (Touch: 12, FF: 21)
CMD: 24 (FCMD: 22)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood: Inquisition
Tag: Would-Be Assassin, Seena, Hana

The half-elf sighs as the pair move up onto the roof and leave her standing in the alley, alone. She stuffes the mask into her haversack as her ears hear the keen shrill of a whistle. With practiced ease, she stands up straight and takes on the haughty demeanor of a military-trained noble's daughter as she calmly and purposefully strides out of the alley.

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: Chase, Mood: Improving
Seena walked up the wall with their captive as Hana and Kessa prepared to leave on the street level. "I guess we'll take her to Melana, or at least to the mansion. Be careful, you two. Oh, and, the three of us should go climbing in the wilds sometime." With that, Seena embarked on her trek over the rooftops, staying away from the edges facing the road and making her way back towards the mansion, climbing up and down the buildings as needed.

Repetition

Reputation score
DM Tag: Victors
With each of you making your own way back and managing to avoid the guard, you entered the Blackshield manor. It seemed it was empty, no sound beyond what the four women on the threshold made. It was odd not having Ayuna to greet you as she always had before at the door. Though looking about there was a door open that had seemed to be part of the wall before, a scent of formaldehyde clings to the staircase beyond. Though in comparison to the stench of unwashed bodies and feces of the gutter, it is a welcome, clean scent. Though to start there seemed to be no sound the slight occasional creak could be heard from the settling mansion, wood moving as it changes temperature or water content. It seemed also the door to the study had been left open, something an attentive maid would have attended to. The upstairs was well furnished and Seena would remember some assorted bondage equipment from some of the drawers that had been subtly placed. Another reminder of the missing Elf's personality, even as a broken slave. By this time the assailant had also become visible, not struggling with her bonds, though there was some wiggling as Seena had leapt from roof to roof. She is rather comely with a large bosum and shapely ass, contrasted by the toned arms and a number of just visible scars. Her attentive eyes watch every move, with a mixture of fear and acceptance.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Seena was glad to see the others had made it back as well, and with Melana and the others busy in whatever secret rooms the manor had, they were apparently alone. Seena wondered where the other servants were. Had they fled or been sent home for the evening?
"So, err what now?", She said as she pointed to the captive on her back. "I know the guest rooms have some... err toys, we could use to speak to her ourselves. It seems the lady is either hiding in her cellar, or doing something down there I am not sure I want to know about. Remember that everything in this manor will probably find its way to Melana."
Seena made a quick detour to the dining room and looked for the bodies of their assailants, retrieving her three shot arrows and picking up a melee weapon. (Any non-exotic will do, but a one-handed blade would be preferable), as well as checking their bodies for other valuables.

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 51/51 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 18 Saves: +7 Fort / +3 Ref / +10 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: 16 Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As her Mistress's transformation neared its completion, Vivian's efforts increased almost exponentially, all her training and skill in pleasing women had all been for this moment! Vivian's tongue scooped out the insides of Oriala's pussy, drawing large amounts of sweet sex juices into her mouth while hitting every sensitive nook and cranny of Oriala's love tunnel! Her efforts were rewarded with Mistress's strong and firm hand grabbing the back of her neck, establishing her dominance over her draconic toy! With her face now smushed into her Mistress's snatch, Vivian started to lose track of what was going on around her, instead, her world became Mistress Oriala. Her scent was being infused into Vivian, and all Vivian could taste was Mistress's juices! All her thoughts started to fade till all that mattered was serving Mistress!

Vivian could feel as Mistress started to cum, her walls tightened around their intruder, she quivered and then Vivian's face and hair received an amazing coating of girly cum! She immediately tried to drink up as much of it as she could, trying to seal the cunt in front of her with her mouth, but that didn't stop the coating from happening! It soaks into her, marking her with Mistress's scent! Meanwhile, Vivian started to make use of her hands, grabbed her Mistress's ass, groping it while Vivian's other hand was just about to start fingering the quivering cunt in front of her when it started to close up in front of her, at the same time, the clit that she had just been worshiping rapidly grew longer and thicker, turning into a thick cock!

Mistress's cock pushed into Vivian's mouth as it formed, and with how fast it had formed, Vivian was already deep throating it when she realized what happened! Unprepared, Vivian gagged on it in surprise, her throat milking the ebony rod! Vivian pulled her head back and off the cock quickly, gasping! "M-Mistress, your cock is so beautiful!" She was looking upwards into Mistress's eyes, love overflowing from her own as Mistress grabbed her head and shoved her cock into Vivian's mouth! Prepared this time, Vivian avoided gagging, but still deep throated her Mistress, milking it for the masculine precum with her throat and licking the cock up and down! Vivian moaned, pressing her face up against Mistress crotch, Mistress's heavy and full balls touching her chin! She started to face fuck herself on Oriala's cock, bobbing up and down along the ebony shaft, every movement of hers filled with enthusiasm for the breeding to come! Her free hand went up to one of Mistress's nipples, grabbing it and rolling it between her thumb and finger, and then pulling on it!

Vivian's other hand left Oriala's ass and instead went to her newly added balls, cupping them and softly rubbing them, encouraging the seed factories to produce even more to shoot into her! As Oriala started to fuck Vivian, her toy slurped and sucked loudly over her cock, with her toy's eyes begging her to cum inside of her!

Aenon

Reputation score
Name:

"Is there anything she will say that will explain why she came to attack us? And besides, we don't even know the local nobles or politics..." Hana sighed "...don't sympathize with her, she isn't anything like you."

"I will do some cleaning...all those bodies aren't gonna take care of themselves, I guess. If you talk to her, make sure she won't enchant you or anything...and...nevermind..."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
6c52f6f93b05545f7844b1c369fc7695.jpgSeena Livy the unbroken Spidergirl, Hawken, Tag: After the Chase, Mood: Improving
"Different from me? And nevermind what?" Seena asked confused as they walked among the slain attackers. "Yes, we don't know the local politics. There is a lot we - I - don't know. This presents an opportunity to fill that gap. If you want to be Melana's advocate, why don't you participate? Yes, there is a risk, but wouldn't it be better if we all did it together?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Melana Blackshield, Secret Laboratory, Tag: Kaga/Mi, Oriala, Vivian

Melana smiled down at the Fox-slaves horny enthusiasm, allowing herself a moment of relaxation. Perhaps she should have taken this more extreme action earlier...
She then smirked and nodded at Mi's lewd promises. It was perhaps a shame she didn't know of Mi's evil manipulations of her free half.. she'd have throughoutly approved of them.

She smirked and tilted her head when the struggle did become evident though. interestingly on the matter of clothes. She wondered if this was a sensitive issue to touch upon..
"Hmnn fascinating."
She nodded, scratching behind the foxes ears.. before moaning out under her tongues attention, moaning and shifting, letting the foxgirl taste her womanly nectar as she sighed out sensually..

"Haah.. yes.. good fox.. hmnn?
Fascinating. Jealous of Oriala.. I understand it, to a point. She wishes she could be a pure human too, in control.. but in the end, you are a fox-slave, you got to accept that,. We all have to accept our station. Even mine can be a burden.. albeit an enjoyable one."

She smirked, but spoke from honest understanding, before agreeing: "Feel free to conserve your strength and release Kaga for the time being.. we should.. I guess not dawdle with pleasantries here forever."

She glanced over and smirked to Oriala. "It seems you enjoy the pleasures of leadership. If you give yourself to all its duties as eagerly, I shall be pleased with certainty."
She encouraged. She could see it.. there was little reason to further push Oriala.. in time, indubitably, her dark general would come up with depravities to suprise even her. Oriala -wanted- to become exactly what Melana wanted her to and the broken dragon-slave's efforts would make sure to irrevocably stane what was left of the strong fighters innocence. Innocence. What a stupid concept. Ayuna had been the most innocent in here...

"Ahahaha.."
Melana smirked over to Oriala, reaching out and squeezing her fox-slave in between her legs for a lustful moment at Oriala's promises of what to do with her cock.. even if Kaga was back in control, right now.

"Very correct.. I am glad your thoughts and desires are already pure, no need to even explain this to you anymore!" Melana claimed. Not that she'd really thought such, but she wanted Oriala to embrace her new changes wholeheartedly. "Loving them and disciplining them.. there is no difference. Who knows.. it might even feel.. quite good." She nodded. Of course someone not used to fucking with a cock would feel incredibly good using it.. but Melana just smiled encouragingly, then raised a finger.
"Oh remeber, to let me enjoy your new.. addition sometimes as well." She nodded and winked.. nodding in approval when it seemed that Oriala had much the same intent as her... "But for now.. enjoy yourself. You may fuck and breed and discipline my property as you please and deem fit for my greater good.
.. but remember, children of this dragon-blood are still regrettably tainted.. ment to be good, obediant slaves. Complete obediance to Hawken.. and me. . does not stop before bloodlines."

Then, however, she chuckled, tugging on KagaMi's leash as she stepped over and behind Oriala, reaching over her back. "An advice, not an order.. but I don't recommend telling them to tease you."
She noted, hands cupping under Oriala's bossom. "A great sucker. But if you want someone to punish that ebon flesh of yours into proper discipline.."
she remarked, flicking Vivian's hand away before curling her fingertips along one dark nipple each, slowly digging the tip of her nails into it.. and then pulling forwards, whilest emphatizing every word: "You'll have to request such of your mistress."
She gave Oriala a brief, passionate kiss, suckling on her lower lip, nodding at her, encouragingly.. she wanted her to feel like she was doing good and right.. whilest using Vivian's mouth as she pleased, then she let go again as she, with a smile that showed devious intelligence, turned to KagaMi.

"OH! I'm sorry.. I was told you were jealous!"
And, before KagaMi had the moments time to object, two hands had cupped, and taken a hold of her nipples, before pinching into them and drawing them forwards as well.. "Better now, foxslave?"
She smirked down.
"So.. do you want to watch your fellow slave getting bred by my general, or would you rather we go downstairs, check on the mess and the others, let them rejoin us soon after?"
Melana asked. Admittedly, watching Oriala fuck Vivian.. and her old self, in a way, was quite cute, but she had to think of the other slaves too! She caught herself stealing a secret glance at the healthy, rather impressive dark cock.. one of her finer works, she had to admit... and then she forced herself to glance back to KagaMi.. also a fine work.. albeit more under the surface.

helvorn

Reputation score

Name: Oriala Lend Slayer and Hidden Mongrel Location: Secret Lab Tag: Melana, Vivian, Kaga and Mi
HP: 40/40 Armor Class: 20 / 14 Touch / 17 Flat Footed Initiative Bonus: +7 CMD: 22 / 19 Flat Footed Saves: +5 Fort / +8 Ref / +1 Will
Specials: None

"I will gladly service you with my new cock Mistress. Even with this slave-slut's lips and tongue suckling me I ache to bury myself to my new balls in your glorious body Mistress." Oriala's eyes were shining with love and lust as she gazed at her mistress and lady. "I will fulfill all my duties as you desire Mistress. I will please you with my actions and with my body. I will breed more slaves on the dragon slut to serve you and Hawken."

Oriala closed her eyes and moaned softly Vivian began to suck fuck herself onto Oriala's new cock. There was an incredible feeling of power, dominance and need to just... fuck... to penetrate and seed that filled Oriala with a sense of strength and possessiveness. Vivian was hers. Hers to fuck, to use and to breed. She shivered as Vivian's fingers found her breast, the nipple long and hard sticking freely from her large and puffy areola. Reaching down Oriala gripped Vivian's horns and began to control the pace of the fucking. She pressed Vivian down until the slut was impaled with her nose ground against the base of Oriala's impressive dark scepter. Opening her eyes Oriala looked down at Vivian. "Take it slave, love it. You love it, moan and suckle around me and I will fill your belly and womb with my seed."

"Oh!" Oriala gasped as Melana moved in behind her and dug her fingernails into one turgid nipple. "Yes oh yes oh yes..." She moaned. Vivian could feel Oriala's cock suddenly stiffen and throb as the painful pleasure of Melana's torture to her nipples thrilled her to the core. "Oh Mistress, oh Mistress... I will do anything to please and pleasure you but I beg that you punish me harshly for even the slightest shortcoming. I want to bear the stripes of your flogger and the marks of your passion on my body. Pierce and tattoo me as your servant and general." Oriala arched back, driving Vivian down harshly onto her cock as Melana continued to twist her nipple. The cock continued to swell, growing even longer and thicker as a trickle of precum trickled down Vivian's throat.

Vivian's clever touch to her balls and licking and sucking had brought Oriala near her peak. When Melana kissed Oriala, teased her lower lip, nodded her approval to all that Oriala did it took the dark futa completely over the edge. Oriala's balls clenched and tightened under Vivian's touch. Her cock hardened, tightened and as Oriala jammed the massive length back into Vivian's throat such that the broad, swollen head pressed down causing a bulge in her throat. "Ahhhh... Mistress... Slut..." Stiffening Oriala's entire body clenched rigidly as her cock jerked suddenly sending an explosive burst of hot, thick semen into Vivian's throat. Oriala shivered and leaned into Vivian, holding herself up with her grip on the slut's horns.

Throb and pulse! Another hot, thick rope of cum spurted!

Throb and pulse! Another hot, thick rope of cum spurted!

Oriala pulled back, dragging her cock out of Vivian's throat so that the next flood of semen splashed against the inside of her mouth and tongue. Again and again thick, acrid blasts of cum filled Vivian's mouth as Oriala's semen volume exceeded that of any normal creature. Pulling fully back Oriala wrenched her cock out of Vivian's mouth and gripping her cock in both hands sent two wet shots of semen onto Vivian's nose, cheeks, forehead and eyes. Shifting slightly again Oriala sent two spurts onto Vivian's breasts before jamming the wilting but still oozing member back in Vivian's mouth.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25421 Kaga/Mi, Fractured Slave; Location: Blackshield Estate; Tag: Melana, Orilana, Vivian; Mood: Angry/Devoted;
Core States: HP (26/26)[+1 non Lethal]; AC 14; CMD 13; Init: +3; Fort: +2; Ref: +5; Will: +5
Base Save DC: 15; Grade 1: (8/8); Grade 2: (4/6); Grade 3: (4/4) Meta Magics: +1 ,

Mi's cheerful lewd smile shifted in an instant to a look of hesitant confusion. Kaga was once more in control of her body. It wasn't but a few moments before the free-fox was thrust back between Melana's legs, the heady smell of sex overwhelming her and if she had any hesitations she seemed to shelve them, kissing Melana's lips tenderly, licking, sucking, and panting. Diligently she went about tenderly loving Melana until the mistress grasped her sensitive fox ear, where Mi had let Melana touch her fur freely Kaga still seemed hesitant, her ear twitching away several times. Though, it seemed this wasn't out of defiance, as Kaga wrapped her warm fur tail around Malana's lower leg, perhaps the poor confused fox slut just didn't have control of her body like her more well-groomed half did.

Well Melana tended to Oriala Kaga remained silent her clean soft tongue rubbing the mistress's pussy over and over making it nice and tender. The strong scent still dulling Kaga's mind, she deserved this, this was what Melana wanted, she wasn't a human, she was a slut-fox, the best she could hope for in life was being trained by loving mistress. 'That's right Kaga...' Mi cooed softly. Where those... Mi's thoughts? Kaga's? Having such a needy partner was making everything so muddled...

Finally, Melana broke away from Oriala addressing Kaga directly. Though before she could speak Melana cut her off, yanking on the fox girls nipples making her let off a soft yelp. "S, s-sorry... m-mistress" She panted, "You're... you'll..." The words seemed hard she trying looking at her 'mistress', she could feel Mi's soft encouragement. "I've nowhere else to go... Mi made me realize that by your side it the only place I belong. I'm not a human... I'm a kitsune, a monster-blood that needs to be... be... tamed," She looked up at Melana, still sitting on the floor before springing up, embracing the woman, and curling her tail around Melana's thigh. "I'm sorry for being bad! Please, I... I don't want to struggle anymore, I accept my blood, my station..." She was being earnest, though Mi and Melana could both guess this was only the start of the prideful fox learning her place as a slave. Remembering the way that Mi had shown her devotion, Kaga dropped back to her knee's tenderly kissing Melana's boots for the third time that day! Though for Kaga it was the first time she had done so with any sincerity. "If, if you want me to where the ninja outfit I will... I'll, gladly offer my body for use as a bed maid as well, or your lab assistant..." She did leave out the offer to be a maid, Kaga still not looking back fondly on her early days in Hawken as Mi did.

Kaga looked over at the happy horny mess that was Viv and Oriala, in the throws of oral even still. She found herself as well staring longingly not just at the ebony shaft, Oriala's gift, but at the contented blissful look as Viv serviced her. Was that the look of a true slave, it was kind of enticing seeing just how devoted one could be to another... "We should return... Mistress..." The word was still a bit hard to say sincerely, but Kaga had accepted Melana as her owner, so she needed to get used to the proper way to address Melana.

Drayco84

Reputation score
40c78604fef06adfb668affdb2fa46d8.jpg Kessa Summersword
HP: 64/64 Armor Class: 23 (Touch: 12, FF: 21)
CMD: 24 (FCMD: 22)
Fort: 7 Ref: 4 Will: 1 (+2 vs Enchantment)
Initative: OoC (+2) AoO: 3
Active Effects: None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mood: Inquisition
Tag: Would-Be Assassin, Seena, Hana

Kessa follows Seena and Hana, helping them search the bodies for any useful loot before dragging them elsewhere to be disposed of. "We should take her to the upper bedrooms before we start questioning her. We mihgt be less likely to be interrupted there and if she has dire information on Melana, I want to hear it. As I have said before, if they really wanted to strike a blow for a rebellion, there's a number of far more important targets they could've gone after and I want to know why Melana was so special in their eyes." She chimes in, eying the captive warily. "So, who were these people to you? Friends? Acquaintances? Troops? Dupes? Was your attempt worth it in terms of bloodshed and lost lives? Will there be others coming to finish what you started?" The half-elf asks, half to herself but loud enough that the girl bound to Seena's back can hear. "If you have important information that we should know in terms of Lady Melana, I advise that you tell us soon."

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
DM Tag: Team Monster-Girls
As the girls made their way into the kitchen they were greeted by a black cat watching them with a pair of green intelligent eyes. The smell from the basement also follows you in here, and some of the bodies have already been moved is seems. Trails of blood leading to the door that the three warriors enter by. The cat continues to sit on the table and flicks its ear at the newcomers, the only sign of acknowledgement it gives to their presence. The bodies that are still remaining have enough assorted short and long swords Seena can choose any she prefers. Though she is only able to recover tw of her arrows, with one on a body that is missing. As for other gear it seems these people were armed only for this attack, with crossbows or shortbows and their sword. Plundering a quiver or two she should be able to make up the missing arrows. Armament includes simple cloth armors of many layers or the occasional leather plate. Only one assailant has a pouch on his belt and within is a slip of parchment, which although it is in the common letters cannot be deciphered from being a random ordering. Finally there is a female member who was wearing a simple gold band on her fourth finger. It is a nice surprise that the task Hana set out for herself is easier considering there are less bodies to move. The pile quickly formed, especially with the help received from her companions. Though the cat did watch the entire exchange disinterestedly, and nearly unmoving. At Kessa's questioning the captured girl looked a little saddened, but she nodded to the second to last question and shook her head for the last one. She didn't try to speak through the gag anymore, but at the suggestion she did look plaintivly at the disguised half-elf. It seemed however that you wouldn't get to interrogate the woman after all, as you hear the distinctive click of heels from down the hall.

Last edited:

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Name: Vivian the Slut Location: Mansion, Tag: Oriala
HP: 51/51 Armor Class:17/18 with shield Initiative Bonus: +4 CMD: 18 Saves: +7 Fort / +3 Ref / +10 Will Speed: 20ft
Initiative: Conditions:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once Mistress Oriala grabbed Dragon Slut's beautiful horns to act as handles, Slut was able to focus all of her attentions on just sucking and worshiping the ebony cock with her soft and warm tongue. She ran her tongue up and down the sensitive underside, moving rapidly, trying to earn Mistress's first climax with her new cock! It was so arousing when Mistress used Slut's horns to completely and utterly sheath herself into Slave's mouth pussy! Vivian's nose was pressed up against Mistress Oriala, and she could feel Mistress's heavy ball sack against her chin. She looked up towards Mistress with love and adoration in her eyes. She loved Mistress for the loving she gave Vivian, for the strong discipline she offered! Slut moaned in need as Mistress talked about filling her belly with her seed! She needed that to happen, she needed Mistress's seed!

Seeing Mistress Oriala's attentions splitting between her Slut and Mistress Melana, Vivian felt like she needed to do better, to try and blow Mistress Oriala away. Vivian slurped and and would gag slightly when ever Mistress would force her cock all the way into Vivian's throat. With her lips wrapped around the dark meat fucking her, Vivian sucked hard while continuing with her tongue, her face started to get messy as excess saliva started to splash over it. The precum that oozed from Mistress was savored and swallowed or just trickled down her throat. It was a telling that she was getting close to her reward, that and how Oriala's cock had stiffened noticible, growing slightly larger as well!

Vivian intentionally allowed herself to gag around Oriala's cock as she sheathed herself one last time and her cock started to swell with seed. Vivian was willing to do that just so she could milk as much from Mistress as she could! She could vividly feel the swollen head push down her throat and leave a visible bulge in it! Vivian moaned in pure lust for what was to come. And it did come, oh it did. There was so much of it! The first explosive jet of hot cum was sent right into Vivian's stomach! And so was the second, and the third! So much thick cum already resting in her tummy! A muffled moan was released from Mistress Oriala's crotch. Slut wanted to taste it so badly! Or better yet, she wanted it all to be planted in her womb!~

The inhuman amount of seed was only a blessing to Vivian, as it was a sign of Mistress Oriala's love for her! When the blessed rod of meat pulled back enough for the seed to splash around her mouth, Vivian moaned again in pleasure. Vivian would savor the seed even though she drank it quickly. So much was being shot into her that she couldn't keep too much in her mouth before she had to swallow the delicious cream! As Mistress pulled out, Vivian's hand around Mistress's balls started to gently massage them once again, encouraging them to continue to reward Slut with even more! Vivian proudly offered her face to the shower of seed, using her hands to scoop up any excess seed that was about to run onto the ground and quickly licked it up from her hands. She couldn't bare to let any go to waste! By the time Mistress shoved the head of her cock back into Vivian's mouth, she had shot enough seed onto her slave to have a nice coating of cum covering both her slave's face and tits!

Vivian's massage speed up while her other now went to the base of Oriala's large cock and rapidly jerked it off while she sucked on the first half, milking it for any seed it was willing to give up! Once Oriala finished cumming, Vivian pulled her mouth away from Mistress's cock, and opened it wide to show her the pool of her seed in it. Vivian then made a show of playing with the thick seed with her tongue, before clothing her mouth and swallowing all of it! She opened her mouth once again to show her Mistress that she hadn't wasted a single drop! "Thank you Mistress for the treat! I love you so much!" Vivian's eyes glowed with love and anticipation. "Did your slut earn getting her womb filled with your amazing seed? Please? I need to bear your children so badly!" Vivian slowly continued to jerk off the ebony cock while the hand that was around the still heavy balls wandered down below her own leg, rubbing at the fire down there!

If Mistress Oriala intended to seed Vivian's womb, then before they began Vivian turned to Melana. "Mistress Melana! Is there anything you could do to make me even more fertile? Please, please, please?" Vivian quickly begged before the other two left the room. There was so much alchemy equipment around, perhaps there was a fertility potion somewhere that Melana could pass to her slave before she left?