What's new

Dark Gate OOC Thread

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dark Gate OOC Thread

Sorry, not up to GMing a third thief character in a row. I only have so much to draw on.

Tyragor

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone available to run another char? Done most of the work, concept is simple enough, heroine bent on helping all she encounters and ridding the world of some evil while she does it.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, given that I killed one of my running threads right before our 1 year anniversary (T_T) and Tass is handling the new guy I might be able to.

Tyragor

Reputation score

That'd be cool, anything you'd wanna know or talk about before deciding? Ahaha. Character is up, the rough version anyway.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, adding the numbers together and putting the total would be a lot easier on the GM, such as for Dodge. Also, we can only really begin once you choose which concept you want to pick. I'm fine with either.

Tyragor

Reputation score

Updated the sheet math, and wrote up a brief little vague biography I hope works out. Let me know if there's any thing that needs changing, or updating! :)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To those who may have missed it in the member announcements thread: I'm on vacation and won't be around much for the next few weeks.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bitch don't tell me what to do!

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

WAIT WHAT. TASSADAR IS TAKING A BREAK FROM POSTING?!

HOW CAN THIS BE! HE AIN'T HUMAN, HE'S A GODDAMN MACHINE!

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol. I'm surprised Vampiric Futanari now adds Open Soulx2 and have a additional addeum for slimes? That is going to suck for mages that encounter rape beasts.

Actually question does draining EP count against Spirit Ceiling? The drainee's Spirit Ceiling I mean.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Figured just making sure. Additionally, what happens to a Mage in the rare case they had EP when start a spell but don't have the EP the turn it's cast?
If you mean, someone tries to use EP that they don't have because it was taken from them during the course of the turn before they could act, the attempt fizzles if they would go into the negatives and their turn is lost. If it would drop them to exactly 0 EP, it happens and they immediately pass out.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Its been intended for a while now, but... For DG4, all of the buff powers have been nerfed. Generally, they got cheaper but also significantly weaker, losing 1 in everything so that the standard is around 2X rather than 3X. This will take some fiddling with. There were a bunch of other changes to various things, which can be found in the if you're interested. I haven't gone over aptitudes to fix them up yet, and I reworded some things so that they worked as intended.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually noted the change to the Buff rules a while ago before they were announced, just to be clear its [Insert Buff Name here] (Insert Stat here) Ex. [Strength, Lesser] (Grapple). So for that in Tori’s case that is 20/20*[2+1(Physician)+1(Focus in Body)] for 4d10 Grapple Dice?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If no one else is available, I can GM for Keylo's character since I could use more DG4 training and getting used to it.

Unless no one else is available and Keylo doesn't want me to. Then I'll just dig a hole and crawl into it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I already have the opening post half written.