What's new

[Complete - Full] [Dark Night] プリンセス・ハニートラップ/Princess Honey Trap translation

gyuu

Reputation score
I love the depth of the dialogue in this game. It might legit be one of my favorite H-games because of that. Thank you so much for the translation.

Jam2015

Reputation score
Any fix on this error?
Whenever I try to "request temptation" on Stella's final battle I get this message.

The other heroines are working fine.

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Any fix on this error?
Whenever I try to "request temptation" on Stella's final battle I get this message.

The other heroines are working fine.
I haven't encountered this error before. Are you using the latest version of the game from DLsite?

Jam2015

Reputation score
The one I used it from is via this website:

CSV

Reputation score
Any plans to translate the content update when it comes?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
does the patch work with 1.06?
It was made for 1.04, and I've seen people with later versions of the game reporting errors after applying the translation. I was hoping to update the version only when Dark Night updates the game, but seeing how long that's taking... I might take a short break from We're HOP just to update this translation to 1.06.

CSV

Reputation score
The update is being split into two parts now. The first half just came out, and the second half is still a ways off (I think Dec/Jan expected).

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The update is being split into two parts now. The first half just came out, and the second half is still a ways off (I think Dec/Jan expected).
I'm already redownloading the game to get the first half. Unfortunately, I won't be able to start translating this for a while. I've already got Demon in Wonderland's demo and Lewd Hero Quest as well. I might start only after the release of the second half.

ExposedPlace

Reputation score
I'm already redownloading the game to get the first half. Unfortunately, I won't be able to start translating this for a while. I've already got Demon in Wonderland's demo and Lewd Hero Quest as well. I might start only after the release of the second half.
What is the name of the other game you mentioned? I can't find anything by searching "Lewd Hero Quest". Or is it the japanese name of Princess Honey Trap?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
What is the name of the other game you mentioned? I can't find anything by searching "Lewd Hero Quest". Or is it the japanese name of Princess Honey Trap?

The name is "淫勇クエスト~敵にも仲間にも搾られまくるRPG~". "Lewd Hero Quest" is my own translation of the first part of the title.

CSV

Reputation score
Looks like the remaining content for the PHT update is out now.