What's new

Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

She is most certainly not going to approve.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A
Due to the fact that we're the strongest of the lot when fully energized and the larva would protect Odella but not till their older since they're newly born, mewhile Odella can't really do anything right now.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B When it comes unbearable, let her know you're hungry. The larva will become our minions someday... maybe.

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be that guy, but...
SERIFYN, MOAR TENTACLEZ PLZ!!!

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haha sorry, i've been all over the place lately i'll try to get something out there soon.

Ashes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No rush, just wanted to make sure you hadn't been murdered by ogres and eaten or anything.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No rush, just wanted to make sure you hadn't been murdered by ogres and eaten or anything.
I personnally just thought you went in another dimension to be fucked over and over by tentacles and bugs and plants.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personnally just thought you went in another dimension to be fucked over and over by tentacles and bugs and plants.
Oh the Horror!

I was actually working on an update about a week ago and totally forgot that i didn't post it, i'd say its about halfway done now, perhaps i'll get to work on it tonight.

This CYOA has been going on for a while now, and i hope to continue work on it, but the longer you go, the more ideas for other stuff you come up with; i've got a bunch of ideas for erotica or other CYOAs which i refuse to implement while this CYOA is running, so at some point i may decide to end it and begin work on another CYOA project, it wouldn't be completely over however, as it would be more like the end of a book rather than the end of a story. i can see this CYOA being drawn out for a significant amount of time as i describe how Odella takes over the world and potentially what that means for the people in it.

That being said, i do have other interests and not everyone likes Tentacles, Eggs and Vore either, for now the course is the same, i'm going to at least describe how Odella and you get out of the Tentacle Realm and it will probably get alot more messy before it is over.

in the meantime, if you haven't already, i encourage you to check out my short story Succubus Chronicle or my 'Hentai Creature Lore' Entries within the RP Templates / Campaign Notes / Game Design Section.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vote for my next CYOA Here, keep in mind i will not start this new CYOA until this one has reached it's conclusion.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

B, they can morph into some kind of flying creature and help even more in this plane.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd say B but it seems that wont work so i'll join the band wagon for A.... C is just unethical, and this is coming from a guy who said killing the girl after torturing her was ethical... it was!

maxentius-septimus

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A Don't really like bug things but its not worth further bad feelings between Odella. Can't really see killing something like them as unethical seeing except that it would anger and confuse Odella. And killing the girl earlier was could only be ethical if ethics are defined as doing what Odella wants.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(A)

The Invitation is all you needed, not only are you hungry, you feel absolutely famished.

Gently pushing aside the remaining feeble larva who are patiently waiting their turn, you dive down between Odella's legs and penetrate into her.

Odella's body recoils from your entry, her muscles stiffen as she experiences a wave of pleasure that rushes over her due to your fierce assault.

her soft and damp hole immediately makes you feel better as her feminine energy is transferred over to you, the dirty squishy sounds of you attacking her abused hole pair with her soft moans as she feels the constant pleasure from your ravenous actions.

With renewed vigor you press deep and hard into her, pulling out as quickly as you thrust yourself back in, eating up her energy as a starving man would devour a cake.

Attempting to hold onto you with her arms, you slither past them as they offer little resistance, she is becoming tired now, but that doesn't stop you, right now you don't care about how she is feeling, you only care about how YOU are feeling.

pleasure strikes you suddenly as it always does and you abruptly ejaculate into Odella's sweet hole, noticing that her struggles have stopped, you back up out of her, a trail of your semen escapes with you as you greet the open air again and look up to realize you've fucked Odella unconscious again.

Not even thinking about the possibility, you sit back against her and absorb her body heat, between her open and still legs, her unfed larva spawnlings try to enter her and absorb some energy of their own from her but quickly realize that you've completely emptied the well.

You nod off to sleep against Odella, feeling refreshed, eagerly awaiting the next meal.
------

You awaken hours later to find that Odella is still unconscious and that the Larva which weren't able to feed from her appear to have died, they lie on the ground lifeless as the ones who had previously fed crawl around mindlessly, becoming irritated that they are still unable to feed from Odella as she remains unconscious.

You would feel guilty, but there is only so much of Odella to go around and you would kill each and every one of them if it came between you and a good meal.

The egg deposited in Odella is quite large, taking up all of the space inside of her which was previously held by the larva.

it is a beautiful thing, a young woman like Odella carrying the spawn of a creature from this realm, you can't wait until you are ready to deposit your own eggs into her, or at least another girl like her.

Odella body is completely plastered with a thin layer of slime and dried semen, which cakes against her arms and thighs, it may be days old and from any number of the creatures which had fucked her since she arrived her, including yourself.

'This is the the place of the human race' you think to yourself, 'at the service of creatures like me'.

For the first time you feel as though you're mission may conflict with Odella's. She undoubtedly wishes to rule her kind, but perhaps you're plan for them is different.

You envision places like this, holding you're human slaves inside, forcing them to feed and give birth to you're young....Odella would sit upon a throne and ask all to kneel before her, including yourself.....you can envision only one kind of throne, a living one, holding her down, and fucking her in each of her orifices.

You love Odella, but your goal is clear to you now...the subjugation of the human race must be all encompassing, forcing these creatures...even Odella, to serve.

Odella slowly stirs from her rest, she rolls over and places her hands around you, gliding her fingers across your side.

'I had a dream about you' Odella said, opening her eyes and places her cheek against your side.

'And i, had a dream about you as well' you respond, as you begin coiling around her neck softly.

-----

With her legs spread open, Odella grit her teeth and pushed, her face turned red as she tried with all of her might to push the egg from herself, but it failed to budge, it was stuck inside of her and wasn't going anywhere until it hatched from within.

Finally, Odella put her head back and rested it, looking up into the crimson sky and panting from exhaustion.

'When is this thing going to hatch already?'

'Who knows' you say to her as you look on from your resting position nearby.

'How long has it been since i was impregnated?'

'About a week now i think' you say to her.

The surviving larva had grown to twice their since since they had been birthed, feeding from Odella every day, as you yourself had.

Odella had to constantly consume semen from you and the nearby plants in order to keep her energy up, you were actually surprised that she wasn't showing any symptoms of enfeeblement.

The living plants surrounded you and would not let you leave, bur that was ok for now, as it kept you safe from whatever else lurked outside of this defensive position.

You had few complaints, having done nothing but fuck and eat.....or was it the same thing?

Odella's body had begun to change, her breasts were swollen and started to produce milk, her skin was more red and she was constantly sweating, her body was reacting as though she was pregnant with a human child.

The larva seemed to enjoy this milk, using it as an alternative to the sex they would have with her if the other Larva were occupying her other orifices when they were hungry.

'I don't think it will be long now....before you give birth...i just hope were allowed to leave afterwards' you say to Odella.

'We've still got to find the pillar....at this rate we'll never find it'. she responds, as she lifts herself up with her hands from behind, her legs still spread.

perhaps now would be a good time to discuss you're plans with Odella once you get out of here.

What do you do?

A. Be direct, tell Odella of your intentions to take over the human race and use them all as your breeder slaves.

B. Lie, tell Odella that she is still in charge, don't tell her you're plans and agree with her plan for now.

C. Coerce her, inform Odella that she is just a slave to you now and she will obey you; her master.

D. Change the subject, talk about something else, like what her favorite dessert is or something.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A but with a little of B and/or C mixed in; tell you plan to rule over the human race but she will rule with you, that the only one with authority above her will be you.