What's new

ACT [Dasaku Laboratory / 駄作ラボ ] In the Nest of Dominator / 封淫洞窟エロネスト (RJ01003844)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
itnd.png
Description:
Sidescroller from the maker of Den of Chaos (ULMF Thread) and its sequel (ULMF Thread) in which you explore a dungeon, fight monsters, loot better gear and pull lots of levers. Some of the best sprite-art I've seen.
You play as Nirvana, an adventurer with little combat experience who was nonetheless asked to explore the dungeon by the magician Marie.

There is no game-over state. However, losing to enemies will usually incur status effects - and various stats are tracked. There are a couple of non-hostile monsters in the dungeon who can remove the status effects.
In aroused state, you move and attack slower, but as far as I can tell, you can still jump just as high and far. This can be recovered using the blue potion with the shortest name.
You can come across various pieces of cursed equipment that grow with repeated defeats (I don't know what this means exactly - whether they just provide additional stats or what. I haven't noticed any visual difference through my playthrough - edit: once you have all 4 pieces equipped, they will evolve when defeated - press A and go to the middle menu, press V or Z to see a cutaway). They are equipped separately to other items.

The dev has mentioned that an English translation will be provided, eventually.

Genre:
Pixel animation, Tentacles, Monsters, Lactation, Parasitism, (Limited) Futanari, Combat Rape

Links:

Download:

- Caveat Emptor. Please support the dev if you enjoy it, and doing so is within your means.

Controls:
Arrows - Move. Double-tap to dash.
Z - Interact.
X - Jump. Can double-jump. Hold up + X to perform a super jump once you have jump boots. You can hold X to speed up parasite animations, and to accept defeat.
C - Attack. Press while holding up or down to perform ranged attacks. Hold down to break free from grabs
V - Counter. Has a bit of a wind-up between pressing and activating, so time it accordingly.
Down + V to cast overshield - has a long charge-up that can be cancelled by taking hits. But if you time it right, you can do a decent chunk of damage to enemies who are close enough.
M - Zoomed out view of the current room of the dungeon - requires you to flip all levers if I'm not mistaken. Useful for finding hidden chests and rooms.
A - Inventory/Status menu
F1 - Options Menu
F2 - Save Menu
F3 - Load Menu
F4 - Fullscreen/Windowed
F5 - Difficulty/Enemy Strength
F9 - Exit to main menu

Gallery is unlocked by losing to the boss. After clearing the game, make a save (it will have a star). In the load menu, hold V on that clear save to load the gallery.

I got stuck trying to find how to get to the final boss, so:
Fight one of the orcish dudes and collect the heart they drop. Take it back the witch at the beginning of the game (use the teleporter, or progress all the way through the dungeon). Make sure you have free space in your inventory. Pick the 4th dialog option until you have what looks like a pink piece of paper in your inventory. You should now be able to unlock the red-glowing door, which is at the bottom-right of the room with the elevator lever hidden behind a barrel. Note, you have to have found the door first to be able to use said dialog option. Also note that the boss' animation changes depending on what stage they're at

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I absolutely despise the combat in this. Enemies have some ridiculous reach, even the little slime things so it's difficult to fight without trading HP. There's also some spots where you have to stand on tiny pushable pots and jump while running on them to get up to platforms you can't reach otherwise. They're not impossible to scale or anything but it's just a lack of player control consistency leading to more tediousness included with gameplay.

Language barriers hindering progress aside, it feels like a sloppily made game carried entirely by its art and animations. Maybe others will enjoy this more than I did, but I cannot personally recommend this.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure what you're talking about with the reach, unless you're playing the demo? As long as you and the enemies are on the same Z-level, there are only like, two mob types that ever require more than "standing a little bit away and spamming attack" (not counting the boss/midboss here). At the very least, you can easily kill slimes, usually without taking more than a hit or two. And since you regen hp anyway, trading a bit here and there isn't a massive problem to begin with.

Of course, I think one downside (aside from the pushing pots thing) is this is one game where it's definitely to your benefit to not get involved in h-scenes until you've pretty much beaten the game (or have the necessary items to change status when you want to get back to going somewhere), otherwise progress can be a real pain in the ass at times.

Edit: Oh, right: Regarding the Down-V spell, it's basically an "over-shield", it'll take damage in place of your HP, roughly equivalent to your HP bar, though I believe this scales with each 100 proficiency, much like the dagger/spear attacks. I don't think you're beating the boss without this one.

Last edited:
OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I absolutely despise the combat in this. Enemies have some ridiculous reach, even the little slime things so it's difficult to fight without trading HP. There's also some spots where you have to stand on tiny pushable pots and jump while running on them to get up to platforms you can't reach otherwise. They're not impossible to scale or anything but it's just a lack of player control consistency leading to more tediousness included with gameplay.

Language barriers hindering progress aside, it feels like a sloppily made game carried entirely by its art and animations. Maybe others will enjoy this more than I did, but I cannot personally recommend this.
Yeah the platforming was the most annoying part - particularly where you have to push that one vase from quite a ways away. I can't remember where you get the jump-boots, imo they should just be a default feature cause it's not like this is a metroidvania where it lets you access new areas.

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the reach, unless you're playing the demo? As long as you and the enemies are on the same Z-level, there are only like, two mob types that ever require more than "standing a little bit away and spamming attack" (not counting the boss/midboss here). At the very least, you can easily kill slimes, usually without taking more than a hit or two. And since you regen hp anyway, trading a bit here and there isn't a massive problem to begin with.
This, and healing potions (green) are plentiful enough. Once you get decent weapons (look for "hidden" chests, press M after you flip all the levers in a room) you can easily wipe the floor with slimes and the cthulu guys.

Of course, I think one downside (aside from the pushing pots thing) is this is one game where it's definitely to your benefit to not get involved in h-scenes until you've pretty much beaten the game (or have the necessary items to change status when you want to get back to going somewhere), otherwise progress can be a real pain in the ass at times.
I didn't like how the status effect scenes would constantly interrupt you running around, and you can speed them up but not skip them entirely. Not a fan of either urethral penetration or futa so big eeh from me. But other than that, as long as you have anti-horny potions and go to the spank monster to remove any status effects you get, you're fine.

Edit: Oh, right: Regarding the Down-V spell, it's basically an "over-shield", it'll take damage in place of your HP, roughly equivalent to your HP bar, though I believe this scales with each 100 proficiency, much like the dagger/spear attacks. I don't think you're beating the boss without this one.
Good to know, thanks

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't like how the status effect scenes would constantly interrupt you running around, and you can speed them up but not skip them entirely. Not a fan of either urethral penetration or futa so big eeh from me. But other than that, as long as you have anti-horny potions and go to the spank monster to remove any status effects you get, you're fine.
Would agree with the slimes, though the main one for me is the bad status from octo-dad that makes any hit an OHKO when you're horny. You're right, though, it's just a matter of having the items (or waiting for horniness to wear off), though if you're just "experimenting" at first it's pretty easy to end up with 0 stamina (or whatever the blue bar is), and if you've ran out of potions without making a fair amount of progress it kinda gets to a point where you might as well just start a new game.

Even with all that, though, I had fun with it, just wish there wasn't so much equipment "locked" behind the random chest drops.

asiaraj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Save files:

I found the save files above from this livedoor blog:

I believe the last save is right before the final boss

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Good quality but the only one I like is the orc. Hopefully he adds more enemies.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you open the door to the boss room?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Huh, for some reason at the boss room I just found a chick with a giant eyeball, but no boss fight. The game just ended and a clear save was made. Not sure if it was because I had some lewds done to the girl or because I equipped the card, or even the difficulty level. Well I got scammed so time to use the full save.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh, for some reason at the boss room I just found a chick with a giant eyeball, but no boss fight. The game just ended and a clear save was made. Not sure if it was because I had some lewds done to the girl or because I equipped the card, or even the difficulty level. Well I got scammed so time to use the full save.
Difficulty. If you're on the easiest (possibly the 2nd easiest as well, game has 5 difficulty settings after all) you just get a brief conversation after entering the room, and then credits.

Went back and tried it on Normal (L3 according to the difficulty changer) and got to fight her. Note that you don't 'have' to beat her to get the gallery (at least if you're on new game+), just lose to her.

That said, the gallery doesn't include absolutely everything: there's a tentacle trap that pops up out of the ground in one area (can't recall the exact room off the top of my head) that isn't in the gallery.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The tentacle trap does like nothing to you, though, so I kind of feel like they either forgot to finish some animations or just couldn't be bothered.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Difficulty. If you're on the easiest (possibly the 2nd easiest as well, game has 5 difficulty settings after all) you just get a brief conversation after entering the room, and then credits.

Went back and tried it on Normal (L3 according to the difficulty changer) and got to fight her. Note that you don't 'have' to beat her to get the gallery (at least if you're on new game+), just lose to her.

That said, the gallery doesn't include absolutely everything: there's a tentacle trap that pops up out of the ground in one area (can't recall the exact room off the top of my head) that isn't in the gallery.
For reference it's in the final floor/room of the dungeon (the one before it returns to the cave) which also happens to be super laggy for some reason.