What's new

ACT [駄作ラボ] 混沌の魔窟殿2~アッサマラームの遺跡編~(RJ309365)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The creator has announced this will be released on Dec 25th, with plans to add future updates.
It is now available on Dlsite.

Anyone remember RJ219221? Well, the guy who made that has announced its sequel.
This is a fairly basic side-scroller action game. You'll explore some ruins, encounter monsters, defeat them for progress/money/EXP, lose to them for an animated H-scene.

Controls
Arrow Keys - Movement. Double-tapping left or right does a small dodge in that direction.
A - Backstep, Exit
Z - Basic attack combo, Select
X - Block
C - Casts spells. Type depends on what movement key you're holding when you hit C, and if you've unlocked the associated spell with that combination.
In the beginning, you'll only have Neutral, which is a short-ranged multi-hit earth spike attack. Casting spells consumes MP.
F1 - F7 - Hotkeys for consumable items, if you buy them.

Last edited:

Momo

Reputation score
Oh I've been eyeballing his ci-en for awhile can't wait for the release. the demo keeps crashing on me for some reason anybody else's crashing?

Mick2000

Reputation score
the development seems to be finish, game will out on Dlsite around end of this December.
current public demo plays fine for me, no crash or such. there's total of 2 ruin you can explore before fighting the boss, each of stretch down to 9 level, 1st ruin (before the meat boss thing) have lot of thing with it but 2nd ruin (before slime girl) almost have nothing in it.
in case people don't know, during your exploration in the ruin you will notice your field of vision start getting darker, that means your lantern almost out of fuel (check inventory), refuel it with jerry can next to it, in case you don't have any fuel you can buy it from the oni girl with cart but the fuel won't be available at first, you need to buy stuff from her and she will sells something more good to you so you need to keep buy potion till she offer that fuel.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I was probably playing the demo wrong, but is there no place to recover all your health and SP? Cause if you get to zero SP, usually by losing to a trap in the ruins, you can't run anymore. And the recovery items for SP are strangely more expensive than health. And I think I must have stopped before getting to anything that could decrease your health, cause only my SP was being drained. Maybe I'll try again, but perhaps if anyone knows, they can offer some starter tips as well.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I was probably playing the demo wrong, but is there no place to recover all your health and SP? Cause if you get to zero SP, usually by losing to a trap in the ruins, you can't run anymore. And the recovery items for SP are strangely more expensive than health. And I think I must have stopped before getting to anything that could decrease your health, cause only my SP was being drained. Maybe I'll try again, but perhaps if anyone knows, they can offer some starter tips as well.
i actually found no way to recover your SP too, the only method i could think of is by losing against the boss on purpose. you lose some SP when the boss rape you so click immediately through the end and choose retire so it will send you back to the entrance.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey... this is pretty good.
When compared to the last one that was seriously lacking in animations.
but i have my fingers crossed since the last one was rather lack luster

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The demo for this one alone already has multiple times as much content as the entire first game, so I'm pretty damn stoked for that.

I don't know if anyone's noticed yet but enemies have an in-combat rape animation (for some enemies it's the same as their game over animation, for other's it's different). You can tell the attack is coming because once you get their health below a certain threshold, a pink bar will start filling up underneath their health bar (it fills gradually over time + it fills faster when the monster deals or takes damage.) When the bar is filled, it'll fire a grab attack that does a fat chunk of upfront damage and starts a rape animation, which, while it doesn't do any extra damage, will increase your arousal. If you cum, you lose a chunk of health and get stunned for a very long time. If the rape animation plays all the way to the end, you also get stunned for a duration based on how aroused you are.

Difficulty is a little steep, but grinding isn't that hard once you realize you can skip scenes you've already watched by pressing A. EXP gained is based on the amount of damage you dealt, so if you want to level up fast, unload all your mana doing as much damage as you can, then just beat the enemy up until it kills you and skip the game over scene.

Combos in this one handle a little differently than in the first game. In the first game all you had to do was hold the attack button to execute the combo, and while that does still work here, it's not the efficient way to do it. Instead, there's a timing system where if you press the attack button exactly once right as a hit connects, you'll follow up with a stronger hit in the combo, leading up to a multi-hit attack and finally a huge, heavy downsmash. The combo timing is tricky to learn and even harder to keep doing when the enemies keep moving in and out of range (the combo drops on a miss) but if you can keep the combo going you can stunlock single targets and deal absurd amounts of damage.

Also, I think it's unintentional, but if you get to ng+'s first enemy encounter (the one that comes after the slime boss) it's a dual fight against the flying rectanglemaru thing (the first enemy you see after the worm) and any random enemy from the entire game. If you keep losing and retrying, eventually you'll encounter enemies that very clearly aren't supposed to be in the demo. There's a lot of them to encounter, most of them have in-combat grapples already implemented (though one or two will softlock the game if you let the animation finish) and this all says to me that there is a TON more to come in the full game. I'm really hyped.

I believe there are going to be special game overs for each enemy and trap you can encounter in exploration mode, but the demo doesn't have them (I think that's what the message you get when KO'ing in the lower floors means, anyways) and there's already a good variety of traps, which more having been previously teased on the dev's ci-en.

Final note: because this is a demo, you aren't allowed to save. You're not missing something, you just aren't allowed to save, straight-up.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well for the things i've found.

Floor 9 if you get swallowed whole.
It unlocks the wall blocking the 1st floor after you beat the jello wall.

Another interesting thing is the animation in floor 9 is rather unique compared to other swallowers.

There's also aphrosodiac room but it doesn't seem to do anything yet.

I have my finger crossed because while this game has alot of potential cut scenes that would make the animations better...

It feels like some where re-used on the past game.

Which made me feel iffy about it.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I didn't pay close attention to what allowed me to break through the wall when I first played (I didn't even realize you couldn't go through it at first, probably because I originally went and explored the other area after beating the first enemy before going to the slime girl), but I played around with it again just now, and I only went to floor 5 and was able to go through the wall when I went back up. It might be tied to that room on the far right with the tightrope-esque spot that has the enemy in the wall waiting at the end of it, but it's not easy to test these kinds of things when the game won't even let you save.

I didn't have any luck finding enemies that had unique grabs after numerous (and I mean numerous, I'm talking 25+) attempts at the first enemy re-fight, either; while I did run into enemies that weren't in the exploration area, such as an orc and succubus (both of which were in the original game), neither did anything other than attack. For info's sake, here are the enemies I've found in the exploration area:

1. Mimic (fake chest) - only found one animation for it after multiple tries, where it grabs her, knocks her hat off, and gives you a full frontal view of her as it rapes her/sucks her breasts. Also found this as one of the random extra enemies in the EX fight, with the same grab animation (though the enemy itself has a different sprite during the fight than it does in the exploration area, in that you can see the creature inside of the chest).
  2. Worm - same as the enemy you first meet at the beginning of the game. Another extra enemy you can encounter in the EX fight.
  3. Tentacle - drops down from the ceiling, holds the heroine upside down by her crotch and sucks on it.
  4. Floor creature - has two animations, one where it grabs and pulls her into the floor up to her breasts, another where it pops out of the ground (I think this was in the first game).
  5. That stupid purple flying block creature that I hate because of how cheap it can be when you fight it. Has the same animation in the exploration area as it does in the fight against it. Can also appear as the extra enemy in the EX fight (meaning that there are two of them, though this one seems to have a different sprite when dashing).
  6. Wall monster - swallows/grabs the heroine, with two variations: one where it doesn't swallow her past her chest, where a tentacle grinds her crotch, another where it goes past her crotch and rapes her while she's mostly stuck inside of it.
As you can tell, I have no idea what to call these enemies. Feel free to correct me/add more info if you'd like. If there are enemies that can do grabs in the EX fight that aren't listed above, I'd be interested to hear the details (though man, am I tired of having to replay the same things over and over in this game to look for new content).

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the NG+ fight, the blue grappler has a special H-attack, that's the only one i've found so far out of the unique enemies you can't find exploring

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wait a second, whats this talk of floor 9? i cant even get past floor 1. theres a wall and no way to progress after the obelisk boss. the only way is back, and that quits the game. dashing and attacking are disabled in safe zones too. in fact i can't even save. upon walking back and quitting me to the main menu, all my data was lost.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ah, this series. Great artwork, kinda sub-par H-scenes and downright irritating combat. The first game left me extremely bitter...

But as this next title looks and feels better than the first, I'll be keeping watch for when it comes out. The combat is nowhere near as frustrating as the first since you're not locked into an attack as often. Yeah, that alone makes it feel better. Seeing a few teased secret monsters in the demo is also great, and it's always nice to see H-devs moving from exclusively game over rape to combat rape.

Oh yeah. The blue oni guy should also have a sex attack besides his tongue in the full version at the very least, or at least that's what I remember seeing on the dev's older Ci-en posts.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wait a second, whats this talk of floor 9? i cant even get past floor 1. theres a wall and no way to progress after the obelisk boss. the only way is back, and that quits the game. dashing and attacking are disabled in safe zones too. in fact i can't even save. upon walking back and quitting me to the main menu, all my data was lost.
there's a square black hidden lever there... to open the door.
It's easily missed, if you dont look hard enough.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does anything happen if you let the slime girl grow bigger and bigger? She loses all her size if she successfully H-attacks you.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anything happen if you let the slime girl grow bigger and bigger? She loses all her size if she successfully H-attacks you.
From what I've seen she has 2 H-attacks.

first one, she fists her.
2nd one is she dines her in.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmmm. the dungeon part seems inconsistent as far as activating it. it didnt work the first time, but it did work when i beat the demo and started over. after which, it was open for a while, but then closed again in front of me, unprompted. she did say something when it happened though. the dungeon was closed off to me until i new game+'d again. hopefully its much more consistent in the full release.

as far as game quality...not good. spongey enemies, and the main challenge is bad hitboxes. i swear most moves don't land, and each enemies defense against you is to stay inside you, and away from your hurtbox. so many specials just dont land, or dont hit to their max potential because the enemy just wants to latch onto your character so tightly. they are ON you for the entire fight, its insane. this is an amateurs idea of balance and boss design.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, that's what annoys me about the flying purple rectangle - it likes to constantly dash into your character, where she can't hit it, but its attacks will often be able to hit her. I feel like the heroine's attacks tend to take a while to wind up and go through their animation, too, so you really don't have any time to react to it when it decides to dash around (and it's also invincible during the dash, to boot).

Don't get me started on how it's also invincible when it decides to start spamming its attack that rains purple droplets of death on the stage, too, and there were plenty of times where it decided it needed to do this ~3 times in a row, and again, if you're in the middle of a slow attack when it starts, better pray the drops don't fall on you before you have a chance to move (and then pray it doesn't do a dash + spike attack while you're trying to get away from the drops). So frustrating. Of course, this was more of an issue on the second time I fought it, where it hit much harder than before (and made these annoyances much more apparent).

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From my experience with the purple rectangle boss and what worked for me, I tackle the boss by staying at the sides of the map. The booby traps he sets seem to barely hit the sides of the stage. It also seems that after every dash spike attack he does, he has to at least dash once more before he makes that same dash spike attack again. By staying at the edge of the map (close to the sides of the map, but not touching/hugging the sides), this ensures he dashes over her hurtbox, making it more difficult for the boss to land a hit on her. There are times you will have to adjust a few pixels left/right because either she inches forward whenever she attacks or if the boss eventually spaces his dash out with the sides. So most of the time she'll be in between the boss because it dashes beyond her.

She can also apparently perfect time her back step and guard attacks. Perfect guard is really nice for cancelling her animation while mitigating her damage if back step will hurt her (I think she only takes ~10% of incoming damage instead).

Reputation score
Downloaded the trial, try to start it, error message pops up; says "The program requires a newer version of the Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer. Do you want to update now?" with a yes and no button.

Yes takes me to a "404 page not found" error on the Adobe website, and the game never loads. Selecting No does not, but also the game doesn't load. Not sure how to fix.