What's new

ACT [駄作ラボ] 混沌の魔窟殿2~アッサマラームの遺跡編~(RJ309365)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
From what I've seen she has 2 H-attacks.

first one, she fists her.
2nd one is she dines her in.
Yeah I definitely can't get any second animation and the gallery doesn't seem to have it either. Are you sure the slime girl has two animations?

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay there's definitely a fist animation I just got it myself, as for how I got it I'm not even sure. Best thing I can think of is when she uses her H-attack look for several overlapping yellow circles and try to get hit there

shinryu

Reputation score
ok for those asking for the animation you see the slimes thet fall from the ceiling? when she uses her h attack stand where they are and you will get the fist h scene

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
ok for those asking for the animation you see the slimes thet fall from the ceiling? when she uses her h attack stand where they are and you will get the fist h scene
So it has to be a falling slime not the slimes that are already on the ground?

Edit: I finally got it to trigger. I think its just random.

Last edited:

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Downloaded the trial, try to start it, error message pops up; says "The program requires a newer version of the Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer. Do you want to update now?" with a yes and no button.
I've spent a little while looking into this. The flash file has been protected with a alternate "projector" by "the sz", which is just an embedded IE window with the system flash plugin. Furthermore, they've encrypted the swf file inside so it's not trivial to extract it and use it in a real standalone projector.

Maybe someone else is better at hacking and can figure the encryption part. It doesn't seem particularly sophisticated, but it's more than just XOR.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I was expecting a lot more from the dungeon crawl section. It's just the same 3 rooms every floor. I went down to floor 100 and nothing changes, not even the amount of enemies. Just the same five tentacle creatures you can quite literally walk through.

zeroro12

Reputation score
I found all floors are reset when restart and load game.

BTW, where is 4th heart? I think maybe in 18F~35F(cause using heart warps with 3rd to 18f, 5th to 35F

edit : nevermind, I found it on 26F left room.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Jesus I hate these games that won't let you save or cheat. How many freaking floors do I have to go down before they let me save the freaking game? To save do you really have to warp back out and start ALL OVER again from floor 1? Ugh, forget it, I'm not doing this.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Jesus I hate these games that won't let you save or cheat. How many freaking floors do I have to go down before they let me save the freaking game? To save do you really have to warp back out and start ALL OVER again from floor 1? Ugh, forget it, I'm not doing this.
The 5 crystals at the bottom of your inventory teleport you further down where you've already gone

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, this game was pretty tedious and janky. Animations weren't worth it, either. His last game was better. Just grab a save and view the gallery (last option in the start menu).

Crystal locations:

1st - 5F
2nd - 11F
3rd - 18F
4th - 26F
5th - 35F

You have to interact with a wooden circle on either the far left or far right wall on each floor to get the crystal.

More stuff:
- When in the dungeon, if your blue bar falls to zero, you get sent back up to the top floor. You keep all you items though.
- You can stop the gas traps by interacting with them.

I was able to beat the game with a level x mace after going to 50F and getting the power ups I could find. I only used the mace, I didn't use any skills. The bosses are pretty weak by default, but it looks like you can adjust their strength in the start menu. Also, sometimes my input seemed to go haywire and my character would start moving and attacking in random directions. Weird. During the final boss I got grabbed simultaneously by two different monsters which caused to copies of my character to appear. Extra weird.

1. Floating Purple Block monster - tentacle sex
2. Slime girl - cunnilingus
3. Orc - vaginal
4. Cunnilingus Man (lol) - cunnilingus
5. Mimics - mimic trap animation (can't believe he recycled this)
6. Dr. Geros ( ) - modified vine sex animation

EDIT: Figured out where the savedata lives. Put it in the following path:

AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<alphanumeric string>\localhost\

Attachments

Last edited:

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, this game was pretty tedious and janky. Animations weren't worth it, either. His last game was better. Just grab a save and view the gallery (last option in the start menu).

Crystal locations:

1st - 5F
2nd - 11F
3rd - 18F
4th - 26F
5th - 35F

You have to interact with a wooden circle on either the far left or far right wall on each floor to get the crystal.

More stuff:
- When in the dungeon, if your blue bar falls to zero, you get sent back up to the top floor. You keep all you items though.
- You can stop the gas traps by interacting with them.

I was able to beat the game with a level x mace after going to 50F and getting the power ups I could find. I only used the mace, I didn't use any skills. The bosses are pretty weak by default, but it looks like you can adjust their strength in the start menu. Also, sometimes my input seemed to go haywire and my character would start moving and attacking in random directions. Weird. During the final boss I got grabbed simultaneously by two different monsters which caused to copies of my character to appear. Extra weird.

1. Floating Purple Block monster - tentacle sex
2. Slime girl - cunnilingus
3. Orc - vaginal
4. Cunnilingus Man (lol) - cunnilingus
5. Mimics - mimic trap animation (can't believe he recycled this)
6. Dr. Geros ( ) - modified vine sex animation

EDIT: Figured out where the savedata lives. Put it in the following path:

AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<alphanumeric string>\localhost\
I gave up after it crashed for the 5th time

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
it seems the game will get an update in the future, CGs game over update judging from the dev's ci-en recent post ( )

the art is nice though

Cum Commando

Reputation score
So how do you play this game at all now? I read that flash has a built in killswitch and is impossible to use after a certain update from long ago.

Mick2000

Reputation score
So how do you play this game at all now? I read that flash has a built in killswitch and is impossible to use after a certain update from long ago.
the flash that died is the one on browser, any flash player for like ads, game, or feature whatever on your browser will no longer work. BUT not the one that you run locally on your device, all those flash game can be run locally if you have the file on your device, you simply can't play it on browser or online because they kill it. there still some developer that make game on flash like koooonsoft or dev that start re-packing their old game so it won't be gone and people would be able to enjoy it.
this game is pack into a single .exe file which you literally just need to run on your device.

TL;DR, online flash dead, local flash alive

empe3

Lurker
Reputation score
TL;DR, online flash dead, local flash alive
This game looks for flash on IE in particular, probably due to the two graphical effects stored in .swf files inside the 'external' folder. There doesn't seem to be a way now to acquire flash for IE outside of third party sources.

There's flash emulators and Adobe still hosts their own flash debugger you can load swf files into, but that doesn't work for this game because it's not actually a flashgame and just wants to hook into IE to display those two graphics. As far as I can tell anyway.

The safest way I see to run this game now is to load a third party flash plugin for IE inside a virtual machine and play the game from there, which is way too much effort for a game that, judging by a look at the their first game, is mostly recycled assets.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Arf
I guess I give up on that game as well.
Trying to find a way to install / activate flashplayer for Internet Explorer is an endless loop of following steps.

And my local flashplayer "flashplayer_30_sa" doesn´t open it either.

Or has anyone found a way to make it work yet?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Arf
I guess I give up on that game as well.
Trying to find a way to install / activate flashplayer for Internet Explorer is an endless loop of following steps.

And my local flashplayer "flashplayer_30_sa" doesn´t open it either.

Or has anyone found a way to make it work yet?
i don't know, i just like run the .exe file and that's it, still working fine no problem whatsoever.
in case you have problem running a Flash-based application (such as SWF) i suggest to install a SWF player or such

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i don't know, i just like run the .exe file and that's it, still working fine no problem whatsoever.
in case you have problem running a Flash-based application (such as SWF) i suggest to install a SWF player or such
You might be using an older system than windows 10 then. Or you have internet explorer installed?
I digged out an old archive with flashplayer and installed that one too, but to no avail.
mhh
Edit: I found a proper installation version for windows 10. "Flashplayer active X" is for windows 10 for Internet Explorer.
Well...only to find out that I have the latest one installed already.

This game is just borked I guess.

Last edited: