What's new

ACT [駄作ラボ] 混沌の魔窟殿2~アッサマラームの遺跡編~(RJ309365)

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Downloaded the trial, try to start it, error message pops up; says "The program requires a newer version of the Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer. Do you want to update now?" with a yes and no button.

Yes takes me to a "404 page not found" error on the Adobe website, and the game never loads. Selecting No does not, but also the game doesn't load. Not sure how to fix.
If it's Flash Player related, maybe attempt to install the latest one? Even though it's supposed to be depreciated this month, some people are probably still using it.
Just google "adobe flash player". There's also a "projector" version, but I wouldn't bet on that being the better version to download.

Anywho, update on this thread.
The creator has announced that it's released on Dec 25th. This is an early release and they are planning on future updates for newer content.

cell943

Reputation score
Downloaded the trial, try to start it, error message pops up; says "The program requires a newer version of the Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer. Do you want to update now?" with a yes and no button.

Yes takes me to a "404 page not found" error on the Adobe website, and the game never loads. Selecting No does not, but also the game doesn't load. Not sure how to fix.
Adobe is no longer supporting Flash and is actively requesting people uninstall it from their computers. That's likely the source of the 404.

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game's now out.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Apparently from the description on the English DLsite, the game averages around an hour. Really wondering how much more there is from the demo.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Interestingly I think there's at least one bit of cut content if I remember from the dev's ci-en. The blue oni was supposed to have two H-scenes, one of which we see but the other one was him actually fucking the protag. It was finished and supposedly implemented into the game going off of the short gif showcasing it, so I have no idea why that's seemingly been pulled out.

Also the demon girl from last game doesn't seem to have any H-scenes at all. Disappointing.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The dev mentioned in a recent update that some content was held back for the final release due to time constraints, but is going to be added later in updates. I'm sure that scene'll come eventually.

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
there is a barrier that keep getting in my way to enter the second boss place (after the flying black block thingy), i have explored the underground dungeon till 81F and the barrier still there, am i missing something here?

BOEID

Reputation score
there is a barrier that keep getting in my way to enter the second boss place (after the flying black block thingy), i have explored the underground dungeon till 81F and the barrier still there, am i missing something here?
The same thing happended to me. I think it's a bug.

Mick2000

Reputation score
probably bug, or you miss a chest during your exploration.
to pass the barrier you need some sort of crystal (shape of heart in your inventory) which can be acquired during exploration in dungeon. i'm honestly not sure which one is it but i just open almost every chest and literally interact with anything that interact-able (the trap on wall, dialogue said there's treasure on the other side so i press it, probably the crystal) and without me realizing i already have all 5 of the crystal.
if you can't find them then my advice is to restart again.

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
"restart again" aw heck no, i wasted my 2 hours oh my life exploring the dungeon for nothing then, i rather to keep going
i hope it's not some kind of rng-item that you can get from chest in any floor

and oh, now that you mention it, i have two crystals in my inventory now, one that teleport me to back 16F and other one to 36F

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the demo, I think what allowed me to get past the barrier was interacting with the hole in the wall on the fifth floor (the one with the tightrope-esque plank leading to it). I'll test it out once I get the game and let you know for certain whether that was it, but if you haven't tried it yet, give it a go.

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
In the demo, I think what allowed me to get past the barrier was interacting with the hole in the wall on the fifth floor (the one with the tightrope-esque plank leading to it). I'll test it out once I get the game and let you know for certain whether that was it, but if you haven't tried it yet, give it a go.
my goodness, you are right! i finally found the crystal heart-shaped in the hole and break the barrier, thank you!

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That file size is rather small for an actual release, I think someone said the devs planned for future updates to the game but just how much more content is there right now compared to tthe public demo?

Mick2000

Reputation score
That file size is rather small for an actual release, I think someone said the devs planned for future updates to the game but just how much more content is there right now compared to tthe public demo?
well in the demo you can fight up to 2 boss while in the full game there's total of 6 bosses (+2 girl in the background of the final boss).
in the exploration dungeon, demo only let you explore to 9F while the full game seems to have no end (someone above reach over 80F), there's about 5 more scene in the full game if i'm not wrong (ceiling trap2, wall trap2, floor trap2, gas, mimic).

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well in the demo you can fight up to 2 boss while in the full game there's total of 6 bosses (+2 girl in the background of the final boss).
in the exploration dungeon, demo only let you explore to 9F while the full game seems to have no end (someone above reach over 80F), there's about 5 more scene in the full game if i'm not wrong (ceiling trap2, wall trap2, floor trap2, gas, mimic).
If wall trap2 and floor trap2 are the second animations for them, they were already in the demo, as was the mimic (unless there's now a second animation for it, too). So far, though, I haven't played much of the full version, only going as far as the orc, but the animation I got for it seemed to just be recycled from the first game. That's literally the only "new" animation I've gotten to see thus far, as well, so I'm feeling pretty underwhelmed at the moment. A second animation for the ceiling trap would be new to the full version, at least (or at least I was never able to trigger a second one in the demo).

Arakokra

Reputation score
Apparently from the description on the English DLsite, the game averages around an hour. Really wondering how much more there is from the demo.
From what I've read earlier in the thread, not much. Enemies are the same as Elusi says on the first page.
Gameplay is super simple. Go straight into the 'endless dungeon', open all chests and interact with the wall holes (that don't have treasure chests) down to about... I think ~40f? Once you have all of the heart 'keys' you never have to come back. If you opened all of the chests along the way you become rich and strong enough to effortlessly beat all of the bosses by just skill spamming and buying mana pots.
Use the returning stone to go back to 1f, buy mana pots, do a boss rush, game over.
Might be a secret ending, no idea.

KillerKiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Be careful when you get capture and avoid spamming all keys to get out of it. There seems to be a delay spillage after getting out of the capture...because all those keys that wasn't register during the capture will take effect once you are out of it and you lose control of your char until it finishes. Happens easily during the laggy scenes (last boss).

And also grab every chest and explore each hole in the wall (not the monster capture one) down to floor 40 (around that). Was literally missing the 5th gem and I went way pass 100th floor to find nothing but money and random jap messages I couldn't understand.

Seriously though, they put in the succubus but nothing to do with her? Not even a replay from the last game, bah.

Momo

Reputation score

You need to google "adobe flash for IE" and then click the one option in google that has /adobeflash/otherversions/ it should be the one with two drop down menus, one for selecting your system and the other for selecting the flash version you want to install, select the Internet Explorer one, if you can't find it you can dm me and I'll dm you with the link of either adobe or upload the installer somewhere and send it to you.