What's new

ACT [駄作ラボ] 混沌の魔窟殿2~アッサマラームの遺跡編~(RJ309365)

Mick2000

Reputation score
You might be using an older system than windows 10 then. Or you have internet explorer installed?
I digged out an old archive with flashplayer and installed that one too, but to no avail.
mhh
Edit: I found a proper installation version for windows 10. "Flashplayer active X" is for windows 10 for Internet Explorer.
Well...only to find out that I have the latest one installed already.

This game is just borked I guess.
i use Windows 10, granted i shut the update system down so it might count on something.
for internet explorer i believe every single windows have it installed, even though Edge exist IE still inside your system.
as for Flashplayer i believe i have the latest version before they announce the termination of the platform.
last thing i said it again i open the game not on browser because the game are .exe file and not .swf or any extension that only work on browser. for me the game open it's own window and run there instead of browser. and if i'm not wrong, Flash did died on browser but it still working if you run it locally instead on browser, and this game is exactly that. i have plenty of old Flash game that also have .exe extension and they all work fine.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Then I am out of ideas for good.

After all, I double click the .exe. A pop up window shows up "There is a newer version of Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer required" "Do you want to update?"
YES NO

YES gets me to the dead website " "
NO doesn´t.

Both options open the game anyways which maintains a state of a white screen.

And well, I am pretty sure I got all the newest versions for software. Especially for adobe flashplayer. (Yes IE is still installed as well)

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
As I said previously, this game uses a fake "projector" that relies on the system installation of IE and the IE flash plugin. Someone more clever than me might be able to figure out how to decrypt the swf files from inside it, but I couldn't be bothered.

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man, this game was pretty tedious and janky. Animations weren't worth it, either. His last game was better. Just grab a save and view the gallery (last option in the start menu).

Crystal locations:

1st - 5F
2nd - 11F
3rd - 18F
4th - 26F
5th - 35F

You have to interact with a wooden circle on either the far left or far right wall on each floor to get the crystal.

More stuff:
- When in the dungeon, if your blue bar falls to zero, you get sent back up to the top floor. You keep all you items though.
- You can stop the gas traps by interacting with them.

I was able to beat the game with a level x mace after going to 50F and getting the power ups I could find. I only used the mace, I didn't use any skills. The bosses are pretty weak by default, but it looks like you can adjust their strength in the start menu. Also, sometimes my input seemed to go haywire and my character would start moving and attacking in random directions. Weird. During the final boss I got grabbed simultaneously by two different monsters which caused to copies of my character to appear. Extra weird.

1. Floating Purple Block monster - tentacle sex
2. Slime girl - cunnilingus
3. Orc - vaginal
4. Cunnilingus Man (lol) - cunnilingus
5. Mimics - mimic trap animation (can't believe he recycled this)
6. Dr. Geros ( ) - modified vine sex animation

EDIT: Figured out where the savedata lives. Put it in the following path:

AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<alphanumeric string>\localhost\
hello. I tried putting the save into the mentioned path, but I am only getting lvl 6 save.
I am not sure if that is the right save, or if there is another save file location.

Reputation score
As I said previously, this game uses a fake "projector" that relies on the system installation of IE and the IE flash plugin. Someone more clever than me might be able to figure out how to decrypt the swf files from inside it, but I couldn't be bothered.
Hello! I also did a few other quality-of-life improvements, like removing the BGM and adding the "option" to remove the glowing effects and mana damage numbers.