What's new

ACT [Den CC] Lustful Sorcery (RJ266184)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A blog I was following has released a trial for a game they working on. Here's the blog link.

And they have the trial on their ci-en page.

So like the title says, the game is called Lustful Sorcery. It's a 2D side-scrolling platformer. So far, I don't think you can change the controls, so you can jump with space, shoot magic with 'x', melee with 'c', dash with 'v', and examine things and advance text with 'v'.
The trial is fairly short for now. There's only two enemies in it. Common lizard men, and a giant frog boss. You collapse if your health reaches 0, and the lizard men will do an animation with you that will loop until you restart, but the frog boss will go into a separate animation with a regular scene leading into a more detailed scene. The lizard men just do rape animations while the frog boss will do a vore scene, which leads to her getting raped in the stomach...somehow. Well, guess it gives people who don't like vore less to complain about. After you beat the frog boss, the game goes right back to the title screen.
That's all I've found in the game so far. There's a door with a skull and crossbones sign next to it, but I haven't found out if you can go in it, let alone how. Enemies drop exp crystals and you can find more of them in jars, but I don't think a use for them has been implemented into the game yet.

Now this is just a speculation, but I was looking on their blog, and I saw many pictures from an old H-game called Ernesta. And that is leading me to believe that this is the author of that game. The pixel style seems similar, but this is just me thinking out loud, and I figured you guys might be interested in it too.

Edit: They have updated the demo and it includes a few more enemies and a new area past the frog boss. But also it has been announced on the DLsite and is set to release in early November.

EDIT: It's out now. Link above takes you to the dlsite page.

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Good find dude. I love the fact that a lot of devs are starting to pick up unity as their main engine for games. There's so much possibilities with Unity. Nice pixel art and ero animations. Following for sure

Jason Bill

Reputation score
Very nice find. There's a few other animations/enemy designs in some of the blog posts. Looks like it has a lot of potential. Definitely reminds me of Ernesta as well. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now this is just a speculation, but I was looking on their blog, and I saw many pictures from an old H-game called Ernesta. And that is leading me to believe that this is the author of that game. The pixel style seems similar, but this is just me thinking out loud, and I figured you guys might be interested in it too.
The game definitely has that same feel as with Ernesta, so your claim might be right. That makes this game ten times better for me since I liked Ernesta.

qwertqwer

Reputation score
Where can i download the trial version ?

Edit: Nvm im stupid

Last edited:

kiko

Reputation score
The author updated the trial over on

Modifications other than voice
· When it becomes HP 0, it is possible to acquire items and get in / out of the door
· Place the jar
· Add some · Add alarm sound at attack
·
Correct boss stiffness · Correct old image data replacement
· Others Corrections made
Corresponded
Alarm at the time of attack For the time being, I decided to make a sound policy out. I think
that it
will be a feeling to use this time if it puts out a more powerful attack such as decreasing about half the physical strength . (It is still undecided whether to put out) The
directive that glows red ... I just let it go.
Depending on the effect of a powerful attack I think that I will also erase it
This update will be more
next time hope to do let's do the main additional enemy (slime).
Okay.

kiko

Reputation score
Another update, he added a slime enemy

Additional monster "Slime"

Such a feeling is increasing on the map
It is somewhat more troublesome than Rizzmann because enemies such as hit judgment are small, squatting is necessary when casting magic,
attacks need to be attentive because of the feeling of jumping
off

Also, because it is a setting to self-divide and propagate using magical power,
if you lose, you feel like absorbing magical power while committing.

Other updates
Others
· Player's gravity judgment and behavior correction
· Item judgment was duplicated at the time of fainting · Correction
· HP recovery at the time of boss battle contest
· Full reconciliation of HP · Adjust voice related with future preparation
· Q key with Pause ONOFF function test Implementation
· Other, fine adjustment and detailed correction

We have made bug fixes and game adjustments.

cestefani

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is this ledge that I can't for the life of me jump over.
I think this leads to the Frog Boss?

Could you let me know how to get past this?

Attachments

Caps

Reputation score
has someone possibly a savegame of the last version please?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the labyrinthine level design is a huge pain in the ass if you just want to get to the next scene, enemy type, boss....rest of the game really. No map either? What kind of design is that?

kiko

Reputation score
Here's my saves, there are some enemies that only have an outline drawn and the animation is just a sketch

Attachments

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just a quick post here saying that the game is announced to fully release in early November on the DLsite, with an updated demo with a few more things and fine tuned mechanics as well. Edited the first post with the dlsite link and also the game title picture, but I'll throw the link here as well.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yeah definitely
immediately tought of ernesta when i saw it
looking as nice as that other one
but wait, why is ernesta nowhere to be found on dlsite?!
it was such a good game

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
yeah definitely
immediately tought of ernesta when i saw it
looking as nice as that other one
but wait, why is ernesta nowhere to be found on dlsite?!
it was such a good game
I don't remember the exact details, but I think it had something to do with the dev getting a new job and they wanted to get rid of any paper trails leading to their game and other kinky stuff they've done.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well looks like they're back in the game

what an Unexpected Twist indeed!