What's new

ACT [Den CC] Lustful Sorcery (RJ266184)

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good news for anyone hasn't own Ernesta. According to ci-en post, the Dev is going to resale the game on dlsite. You can find the trial link of Ernesta if you follow his ci-en.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I have learned so much about game design by playing hentai games because so many of them have terrible design in ways we are usually insulated from in more mainstream games. The stupid enemies that don't mesh with the enviroments or each other in any way that would be fun, the stupidly tedious and long sections that look randomly put together.. I've played many games that are worse, but this is definitely one of the most forgettable ones I've played in a while.
this 100%. i started out liking this game... then it became tedium and being lost over and over. i think if a few of us teamed up, more than a haphazard patreon collab, we could take the gaming world by storm.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update: Release of LS v. 1.06 patch that includes EX Stage. However, this is only for the version 1.05 of this game.

B__B

Reputation score
Just so y'all know, there was a content update on 8/8. We're on version 1.08a now, and according to DenCC's Ci-en page, there is still more to come.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to necro, but this game has been updated to version 1.09. Ashamed that nobody's talking about this

PREVIOUS:
1.09: Added one R scene of EX stage
1.09b: UI notation error correction

CURRENT:
1.09c: Fixed a controller operation bug when saving

Also as from the earlier version of 1.08, the gallery has been added in the game as well

GYLin

Reputation score
The gallery has been added in 1.09.
I gave up entirely around stage 3, the mazes are amazingly tedious. The art is great nevertheless.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
so is there anyway i can try 1.09 without buying it? i mean i dont have any international payment method to buy it in the first place
Your best bet is asking (via PM) for a link to someone who has it, or hoping someone will upload it on cat site.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Your best bet is asking (via PM) for a link to someone who has it, or hoping someone will upload it on cat site.
I actually have been asking around for people right after they posted here a thank you about the save file for the new version (which kinda means they do have the new version), but I'm just getting ignored :) </rant>
Eventually it'll pop out.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey does anyone know if this game counts as having loli content? I'm planning on sharing this game provided the link I just found is the real version of 1.09c

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey does anyone know if this game counts as having loli content? I'm planning on sharing this game provided the link I just found is the real version of 1.09c
No it doesn't no tags for it and I'm sure the first post picture would have been taking down if she could be misconstrued as a loli. She has a decent sized bust too so it should be good to go.

Blackalbatross1

Reputation score
Good news for anyone hasn't own Ernesta. According to ci-en post, the Dev is going to resale the game on dlsite. You can find the trial link of Ernesta if you follow his ci-en.
Ver 1.05? Updated after all these years? Wow!

Nvm, I think Google Translate just told me he was just re-releasing Ernesta, along with news for Lustful Sorcery's 1.05 update (by the time of the post).

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did we ever get a reason why ernesta was pulled to begin with? seemed strange with him working on lustful sorcery to not have that one up.