What's new

ACT [Den CC] Lustful Sorcery (RJ266184)

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
anyone know where is the key? im stuck in the first stage
Same deal. Went into every room, read everything. No joy.

Agree with the earlier post. This game desperately needed a second pair of eyes or an editor . Areas go on forever without any purpose or coherency to them. It's fine to make a simple game with few enemies. But don't make that be the basis of some long-winded metroid wannabe with pointless backtracking.

Last edited:

Miyoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it just me or are there almost no H-grab animations? I can think of... Two. What's the point of the lust meter making it harder to break out of grabs if nothing grabs you? Maybe that one mysterious option affects it... Hrm.

joetermin

Reputation score
This game is slow as fuck. And by slow I mean REALLY SLOW. It's also super easy, but that's consequence of the slowness.

I HIGHLY recommend playing this game with cheat engine and Speedhack x2.

I don't understand how you guys managed to finish this game regularly. Even with speedhack and dashing all the time it takes hours just to walk through levels. Boss fights take an eternity. Even the animations takes like 1 minute before creampie. It's like the man who designed the game has a different perception of time than us simple mortals

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So you beat the
ancient demon
, roll credits, doesn't save and puts you back in the room before the final boss?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm guessing there must be a final final area or something because there's a final skill that I could not unlock. No clue if there are multiple endings or anything.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't for the life of me find the key to what I assume is the final boss room. Which really sucks, because I went straight to the new area right after the Devil boss without saving.
He didn't bother to put a save point in the start of the last zone, unlike the previous areas, so I got to trudge all the way back from end to beginning just so I didn't lose a bunch of power-up progress.

Side note, is there any point to the lust bar other than her making different moans during game over animations?

Edit: Found the key after wandering through the lazy block-wall labyrinth a little more.

Last edited:

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the last skill is back near the beginning at the sign with a blue skull on it. you need the lamp to get it. dont know what it does.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
On the note of a gallery, it seems the dev is working on one and it just didn't make it in time for release. They made a new ci-en post mentioning it's next on the update schedule.

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so what does the last spell do? because i can't equip it and use it like the other spells, im guessing its the titular lustful sorcery.
additionally, in the area where you get the last spell, a little bit down theres this bridge(image in spoiler), but i cant seem to find a way to the area below, nor can i jump down, though i have accidentally clipped through other bridges, since i cant reproduce the clip i can go down there. any ideas?

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
so what does the last spell do? because i can't equip it and use it like the other spells, im guessing its the titular lustful sorcery.
Last "spell" is a passive that increases damage as lust grows higher. You can one-shot ogres at high values with the explosion spell.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
So can anyone list what kind of enemy they encounter? for comparison.
Here's a list of all enemies:
  1. Lizardmen
  2. Slime
  3. Worm -vore
  4. Insect
  5. Tentacle
  6. Slug
  7. Lamia
  8. Ogre
  9. Demon
  10. Lizard bandit
  11. Zombie dog
  12. Eyeball
  13. Mummy
  14. Flying Jaws - vore
  15. Shadow elemental
  16. Giant frog (boss) - vore
  17. Poison mushroom (boss)
  18. Devil (boss)
  19. Minotaur (boss)
  20. Succubus (boss)
  21. Ancient demon (boss)

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's no gallery but you can use the save point to teleport to any save point. It can be annoying if you don't know which enemies are where but most enemies should not be that far from the teleport points.

Anyone know how to speed up the ejaculation? Also, does the lust meter affect her reaction to being raped? The uploaded save has her at 100% lust already and she seems to enjoy the sex as soon as it happens.

Also, the game seems really easy (which I'm totally fine with in an H-game) but I assume the goal is to not get hit at all to get the better ending since you cannot lower the lust bar in any way. Except Cheat Engine of course.

Last edited:

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's no gallery but you can use the save point to teleport to any save point. It can be annoying if you don't know which enemies are where but most enemies should not be that far from the teleport points.

Anyone know how to speed up the ejaculation? Also, does the lust meter affect her reaction to being raped? The uploaded save has her at 100% lust already and she seems to enjoy the sex as soon as it happens.

Also, the game seems really easy (which I'm totally fine with in an H-game) but I assume the goal is to not get hit at all to get the better ending since you cannot lower the lust bar in any way. Except Cheat Engine of course.
you can actually craft an item that can reset the lust gauge to 0 through alchemy when interacting with the cauldron, it only cost 100 gems to purchase as well

Will Not Available

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to speed up the ejaculation?
in the config menu where the sounds are located theres another bar a bit further down, that controls the speed at which the animation plays, if you put it at "0"(empty) it takes the shortest time and at full it takes the longest time.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Here's a list of all enemies:
  1. Lizardmen
  2. Slime
  3. Worm -vore
  4. Insect
  5. Tentacle
  6. Slug
  7. Lamia
  8. Ogre
  9. Demon
  10. Lizard bandit
  11. Zombie dog
  12. Eyeball
  13. Flying Jaws - vore
  14. Shadow elemental
  15. Giant frog (boss) - vore
  16. Poison mushroom (boss)
  17. Devil (boss)
  18. Minotaur (boss)
  19. Succubus (boss)
  20. Ancient demon (boss)
Never seen the slug. You are missing the mummy though, which in my opinion has the hottest sex animation. I just wish there was a nude mode. Since pretty much every animation she has her shirt on.

CursedRena

Reputation score
My only complaints about this game were it's tedium at times and the complete lack of proper in game grapples. Would of been pretty up there in h-quality at least if it wasn't relegated to being defeated. The scenes are pretty good at least and there no punishment for losing.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I feel like I have learned so much about game design by playing hentai games because so many of them have terrible design in ways we are usually insulated from in more mainstream games. The stupid enemies that don't mesh with the enviroments or each other in any way that would be fun, the stupidly tedious and long sections that look randomly put together.. I've played many games that are worse, but this is definitely one of the most forgettable ones I've played in a while.