What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Developing Room] 開発室 Inma no Yuugi: Devil's Game 淫魔の遊戯 RE144645 RJ144645

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 淫魔の遊戯 (Play of Imma)

Well...the game has my interest and unfortunately I'm very impatient when it comes to waiting for links meaning I'm about to spend 14 bucks and then share it with everyone. Soon...my friends..meaning in about an hour you'll have a link to the full game. :) and I really don't know if I should post a direct like or have pm request because i'm not sure if it's loli or not.

Finished uploading

enjoy :D
thanks <3

OP
foamy111

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If possible can someone explain the stats in the upgrade menus?

Edit: Beat the first boss. Only took me getting to level 22...

Last edited:

NeerHeer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If possible can someone explain the stats in the upgrade menus?
It can't be that ba-OH GOD OH GEEZ WHAT'S HAPPENING THERE ARE LIKE 20 STATS

This looks quality, but I might have to hold off and hope someone picks up a menu translation. Ah well.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys! Here are the stats upgrade! I still don't know 100% what everything does, so I will just lay down the names of the stats in order and my guess of it.

Energy - If it reaches 0, you will ejaculate
Reason - If it reaches 0, you won't be able to act for some time
Attack - Increase Pleasure Damage
Defense - Resistance to Pleasure
Tool - Increase use of Tools
Resistance - Reduces Loss to Reason
Action - Increases Action Speed
Luck - Impacts many things
Ejaculation - Number of times you can Ejaculate before K.O.

Second Page is Battle Skills:

Breast Skill
Ass Skill
Vagina Skill
Kiss Skill
Defense
Tool
Run
Cooperate
Surrender

Third Page are Passives, there are a lot, will do this some time.

Combat Tutorial!

How Weakness works: Red > Green > White > Blue. (Not on the skill, but on the Name next to the Hero's name on the action bar)
How Counter works: The number by the side of the Action (where it shows your name) shows how prepared she is to said attack, at 5 she will counter, so always use the one that has less than 5, even if it's not Red.
How Action Cancel works: When the enemy is in the Red and you use a Weakness skill, you cancel his turn.

End of Combat!

Base:
Battle SP : One Target SP + Luck + Hero's Bill ; Shackle SP
Hit Bonus : 1 Hit = 1 ; Up to 100
Action Cancel Bonus : 1 Action Cancel = 5 ; Up to 100
Winning Streak Bonus : After the Second Win, 1 Win = 4 ; Up to 20
-
Multiplier
Turn Bonus : Up to 5 turns = 10% ; Up to 10 turns = 5%
Multiple Bonus : 2 Enemies = 10
Difficulty Bonus : Normal = 20%, Hard = 60%, Hell = 200%
Skill Bonus : Credit SP Skill = %
-
End
Gained SP
SP You Had
-
Item
Gold
-
Gained Gold
Gold You Had

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't know if this helps but all I know so far on how to increase my shit is simply beating a girl (DON'T EVER fight two on one you'l lose, specially in auto battle) so the money they drop (thats money right?) and SP they drop, money can be used to upgrade your stats and skills I think, the Sp you gain from them can be converted into money to get more stuff, don't know of any other use for SP so far.

here's the conversion rate: 10 sp = 101 money

////

As a side note I just want to say that THIS GAME IS CHEAP, seriously, girls randomly hit for 80 damage which is like half your health at times whenever they want, an on two on one they can do duo attacks whenever they feel like that dpes 100+ damage, and they can also counter your attacks for a instant loss which is cheap as hell.

Seriously I will say it again DON'T FIGHT two girls at once, you'l lose if you're not overleveled for example: in the mines, you barely have more than 210 health if you upgraded it at the angel, if one of the enemies decide to do a duo attack well say goodbye to over half of your hp, and your chance of winning.

Specially considering you probably don't know what the hell is going on.

can you buy potions in the game? because I ran out >.>

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I get the idea this game is really meant to be played with understanding everything... it does help there's no penalty for losing. If you lose in the mines early on, you just get restarted by the angel without a GoR.

Afterwards, you just get a rape to death scene, then reappear at the last healing spot without losing anything I think. It could just be that kind of game, but really given how many stats/skills, it's probably a pretty involved game.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, the conversion rate between SP and that other currency changes, so it can be beneficial to buy or sell your SP depending on the current rate.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't know if this helps but all I know so far on how to increase my shit is simply beating a girl (DON'T EVER fight two on one you'l lose, specially in auto battle) so the money they drop (thats money right?) and SP they drop, money can be used to upgrade your stats and skills I think, the Sp you gain from them can be converted into money to get more stuff, don't know of any other use for SP so far.

here's the conversion rate: 10 sp = 101 money

////

As a side note I just want to say that THIS GAME IS CHEAP, seriously, girls randomly hit for 80 damage which is like half your health at times whenever they want, an on two on one they can do duo attacks whenever they feel like that dpes 100+ damage, and they can also counter your attacks for a instant loss which is cheap as hell.

Seriously I will say it again DON'T FIGHT two girls at once, you'l lose if you're not overleveled for example: in the mines, you barely have more than 210 health if you upgraded it at the angel, if one of the enemies decide to do a duo attack well say goodbye to over half of your hp, and your chance of winning.

Specially considering you probably don't know what the hell is going on.

can you buy potions in the game? because I ran out >.>

You can actually. At the church in the town, the lady there sells potions for SP points. Also the conversion rate is random and changes. Mine was 97.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

game is rpg maker so ciitranslation works fine,
grinding is bready hart their thought too many loli to
but interesting bf concept,

about the lvling:
1.p states
2.p attack resistance/increase or something
3.p skills

i think i go for a tanky build first,

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How Counter works: The number by the side of a skill shows how prepared she is to said attack, at 5 she will counter, so always use the one that has less than 5, even if it's not Red.
well sometimes the number got up to something like 15 - 20, i guess that's realy realy realy bad

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well sometimes the number got up to something like 15 - 20, i guess that's realy realy realy bad
Sorry, that was really misleading, I edited it. It's on the side of your name, when you are attacking, it shows the numbers. In this order: Breast ; Ass ; Vagina ; Lips.

Just make sure to check my post on the other page, I'm updating it as I learn the ropes of the game.
t
Also, one thing that NEEDS to be done is when you get to town, go to the Red Orb and change combat speed (second option) to about 3 (or 0 if you want really fast). On second screen change the third option to the one before the last.

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

loving this game!
and now i hate that blonde elf girl :mad:
i've lost 7 times for this little stupid girl, but i like it :D
finally a good BF game :D

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Whelp, finished the game. A lot shorter than I imagined. Not that many enemies o_O. Every area only had up to 2. Oh well, not the best Battle Fuck game I've played, but not the worst. GG.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

any full save?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for some reason my companion (elf girl, first boss) doesn't appear anymore after I fought the second boss, whats up with that?

xxdrakensxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

for some reason my companion (elf girl, first boss) doesn't appear anymore after I fought the second boss, whats up with that?
she will be at your house till you beat the second boss or use the pink card at the item menu.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just beat the game too, and while I appreciate being able to see the regular mobs defeat scenes and battle them again and etc, I'm kind of miffed how all the bosses got left out of that.

Maybe it will be updated and added later, but for now there seems to be no after-game recollections for bosses, which sucks.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just beat the game too, and while I appreciate being able to see the regular mobs defeat scenes and battle them again and etc, I'm kind of miffed how all the bosses got left out of that.

Maybe it will be updated and added later, but for now there seems to be no after-game recollections for bosses, which sucks.
The boss recollection scenes are in a separate screen, just press up when at the top of the enemy list or down at the bottom.

As for a full save, it's not really needed. You can access the full recollection room from the third town. Go to the purple circle in the NW corner of the town, save before entering since you can't get out once you go in, then play with the settings in there for how you want to fight. To actually fight, just walk into the book in the middle of the area and choose which enemy you want to fight.

The game is pretty fun, but it breaks in the opposite way after a while, making your character so overpowered he can one shot both girls when it's 1v2 before they can even get one turn. A good touch is that the bosses do require healing items unless you are so overpowered you can one shot the enemies regardless of the skill you use.

Only three status effects that I've seen, the rose that slows your action speed, the poison that makes all your actions cost more (the numbers are red in your selection, but they don't do more damage),and the confusion one that applies when you're out of energy to use any moves. You need to burn an MP pot for that one.

A few combat tips if you're having trouble.
Encountering an enemy from behind lets you attack almost immediately and puts them at the beginning of the action bar. From the side seems to be a lesser version of this, with them closer to the beginning and you closer to the end. If they get you from behind, then they get a free attack that you can't do anything about.
The middle left action can be used to counter any enemy attack, it boosts your action speed after selecting it, but does low damage. The attack on the top right also damages your energy when used, so be careful when using it.
Save the ability that's red for when the enemy will be in the red zone of the action bar, since it will do a lot of damage and counter them.
If an ability shows 0 on the enemy's bar, that meas you will do the most hits and damage with that skill. From what I've seen, 0 guarantees 5 hits, 1 guarantees 4, etc, then 5+ guaranteeing you get countered and lose a stock life.
Pay attention to the skill the enemy is using, it tells you what you need to do. The purple lightning icon is their finishing move, so defend or counter if possible. The three arrows is a combination attack, so finish one of the enemies off to cancel it. The rest are simple enough to find out on your own.
Get the passive skills as soon as you can, they add a lot of bonuses in and out of fights, from extra attacks to your skills to regenerating almost half your energy after each fight. Each has two levels, with the first costing 1k SP and the second costing 4k SP.
After passive skills, if you still need help, focus on action speed and attack/pleasure. You ought to be one to two shotting the enemies if you have all the passive skills at the second level. From there you can farm as much SP as you want.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

playet trought it beat the final boss with three hits:)

ques getting overpowered is the usually rpg problem,
and thad cg and fighting room right after where the demo ends almost takes the reason, to play through the game:(

a few more cgs wouldn't be bad half of them are just different colored versions:( (and no lolis)

but predominantly a nice bf game, with a interesting fighting system:)

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could anyone actually upload a save of this? would very much appreciate it