What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Developing Room] 開発室 Inma no Yuugi: Devil's Game 淫魔の遊戯 RE144645 RJ144645

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 淫魔の遊戯 (Play of Imma)

Could anyone actually upload a save of this? would very much appreciate it
MASSIVE SPOLIER: theres a teleport in the third city to a sandbox room where you can do eveything related to the game (summon enemies, give you stats, all the H-scenes, etc)

So in other words you dont need a save.

ispymate

Reputation score

How does one defeat the elf girl? Always looks like I win. End up in place that I have to pick between four options, each of which loses.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How does one defeat the elf girl? Always looks like I win. End up in place that I have to pick between four options, each of which loses.
dont ask me wich one, but 1 out of these 4 is not lose, just safe before her and select every option once, thats how i did

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

2nd (Continue fighting) -> 2nd (Climax her).

Other options are parodies of Persona's Demon Negotiation options and will just get you killed (by sex)/turned into a sex slave/etc.

IIRC, works for all other bosses too.

--

Once you defeat (read: climax) Liza (elf girl) she'll be temporarily cured and regain her senses, so you'll get her back as a companion. The succubus curse is still active though, so she can't enter certain areas (including the first two dungeons) and fight greater succubi (read: bosses).

Your guardian angel will help suppress the curse, at the cost of SP (Sex Points, one of the two currencies in-game). Liza can directly help you fight lesser succubi, or support you in combat (even against most bosses). You can also ask her to wait if you don't want to spend any SP.

You'll also get an "Adventurer Card" item after you defeat Liza. Using this item lets you choose one of the three modes for Liza (first option), or talk to Natalia (the angel) for gameplay tips.

Choosing the first option will give you another set of four options:

1. Fight Together
- Liza will fight together with you, at the cost of SP equal to her level for each battle.

2. Support
- Liza will boost your stats (except sexual endurance [HP] and mind [MP]) and heal a percentage of your END/MND each time your turn comes up. Costs SP equal to Liza's level for each battle.

3. Wait
- Does not consume any SP, but Touya (the protag's name) fights alone.

4. Don't change anything.

SP costs are consumed at the start of each battle. If you can't afford it, then Liza can neither fight or help you, so she's effectively 'waiting'.

Generally you want to fight together all the time when it's possible, as Liza's feats are not activated when she's on support or waiting. Having her learn both luck feats will give you +30% SP, more than making up for her SP cost. Give her the appropriate equipment, and then she'll give you another +20%, for a combined total of +50% SP.

Fighting together also lets you use combination attacks, which deal double damage for double the cost. Targeting body parts is done automatically, so you may not want to use it if the least-guarded body part (lowest number) happens to be the same as the enemy's resistance. It's also a bit slower.

That said, if Liza gets defeated by the enemy, her succubus curse will reactivate, turning her into an enemy and giving her a significant boost in stats. So, you might not want her to participate directly in combat when you first get her, if you can't afford upgrading her yet.

When fighting bosses, you'll want Liza on support (and if she's fighting together with you, she'll get relegated to support automatically). Support adds her stats (except END/MND) to yours, and you regain a percentage of your END/MND each turn (the % scales with Liza's level). Her skills/feats are inactive though.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Other options are parodies of Persona's Demon Negotiation options and will just get you killed (by sex)/turned into a sex slave/etc.

--

Once you defeat (read: climax) Liza (elf girl) she'll be temporarily cured and regain her senses, so you'll get her back as a companion. The succubus curse is still active though, so she can't enter certain areas (including the first two dungeons) and fight greater succubi (read: bosses).

Your guardian angel will help suppress the curse, at the cost of SP (Sex Points, one of the two currencies in-game). Liza can directly help you fight lesser succubi, or support you in combat (even against most bosses). You can also ask her to wait if you don't want to spend any SP.

You'll also get an "Adventurer Card" item after you defeat Liza. Using this item lets you choose one of the three modes for Liza (first option), or talk to Natalia (the angel) for gameplay tips.

1. Fight Together
- Liza will fight together with you, at the cost of SP equal to her level for each battle.

2. Support
- Liza will boost your stats (except sexual endurance [HP] and mind [MP]) and heal a percentage of your END/MND each time your turn comes up. Costs SP equal to Liza's level for each battle.

3. Wait

SP costs are consumed at the start of each battle. If you can't afford it, then Liza can neither fight or help you, so she's effectively 'waiting'.

Generally you want to fight together all the time when it's possible, as Liza's feats are not activated when she's on support or waiting. Having her learn both luck feats will give you +30% SP, more than making up for her SP cost. Give her the appropriate equipment, and then she'll give you another +20%, for a combined total of +50% SP.

Fighting together also lets you use combination attacks, which deal double damage for double the cost. Targeting body parts is done automatically, so you may not want to use it if the least-guarded body part (lowest number) happens to be the same as the enemy's resistance. It's also a bit slower.

That said, if Liza gets defeated by the enemy, her succubus curse will reactivate, turning her into an enemy and giving her a significant boost in stats. So, you might not want her to participate directly in combat when you first get her, if you can't afford upgrading her yet.

When fighting bosses, you'll want Liza on support (and if she's fighting together with you, she'll get relegated to support automatically). Support adds her stats (except END/MND) to yours, and you regain a percentage of your END/MND each turn (the % scales with Liza's level). Her skills/feats are inactive though.
This is a nice post. I never imagined Liza would actually be targetable in combat like that once you got her... now I really wish I could find a way to get this game actually translated into coherent english. Sounds like it has pretty good writing.

nnescio

Reputation score

This is a nice post. I never imagined Liza would actually be targetable in combat like that once you got her... now I really wish I could find a way to get this game actually translated into coherent english. Sounds like it has pretty good writing.
Thank you.

Writing-wise... well it is certainly above average compared to most doujin games from DLsite, but it's nothing much to write home about.

The setting does tie in the BF and levelling mechanics to the plot very well though.

--
In related news, there are effects which increase the number of treasure you can get from a single chest. The "Search" feats, for example, give +10%/+20% chance that you will get another item when you open a chest. The percentage chances do not stack here, but are rolled independently, so you can get two extra items if both feats fire off.

There are equipment (and titles, which act as equipment and are usually given when you fulfill hidden achievements, such as clearing the first two dungeons, opening a certain number of chests, etc.) which grant a similar effect. All of these will give you another loot roll.

So...

Open...

Man, this game is a munchkin's wet dream. Pun intended.

Edit: CLEAR save file attached, for those who don't want to play until the second town to unlock all scenes. You start in the debug room where you can view all H-CGs/events (interact with the book in the middle), and view other game resources (music, etc.). You can also start a New Game+ by going into the room to the north, then interacting with the magic circle at the top right (this option isn't available in the usual debug room accessed at the 2nd town).

Attachments

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Other options are parodies of Megaten's Demon Negotiation options and will just get you killed (by sex)/turned into a sex slave/etc.

--

1. Fight Together

2. Support

3. Wait

ftfy

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you.

Writing-wise... well it is certainly above average compared to most doujin games from DLsite, but it's nothing much to write home about.

The setting does tie in the BF and levelling mechanics to the plot very well though.
Well it may be nothing to write home about, but it certainly feels like there's more thought put into it then I usually expect from BF games.

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'm really getting frustrated with the bullshit counters in this game. It's NOT the numbers next to the move. The numbers next to the move indicate how much magic/mana/stamina/sp/whatever the move will cost. I'm currently at a boss now, I'm mixing up all my attacks, as in, I do NOT use the same move twice. And then also, I'm aware that she, like all the bosses, have a skill where they can block off one of the attacks, which is indicated by whichever color is next to their health bar before you attack her. I make a note to avoid that color, if that skill is used, but then there's times where the fight will just start, I get the first move, and attack, and she STILL just counters even though she's had no time to put up anything. Or I'll mix up my attacks, AND avoid the colors she wants to counter, but she'll still somehow counter me. It's grade A bullshit.

Edit: Finally beat it. It was the tanned skin elf girl. The one with the flashback. Apparently she occasionally just counters green on a whim, but she's really weak against it too. Avoided it for the most part and got the win.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, I'm really getting frustrated with the bullshit counters in this game. It's NOT the numbers next to the move. The numbers next to the move indicate how much magic/mana/stamina/sp/whatever the move will cost. I'm currently at a boss now, I'm mixing up all my attacks, as in, I do NOT use the same move twice. And then also, I'm aware that she, like all the bosses, have a skill where they can block off one of the attacks, which is indicated by whichever color is next to their health bar before you attack her. I make a note to avoid that color, if that skill is used, but then there's times where the fight will just start, I get the first move, and attack, and she STILL just counters even though she's had no time to put up anything. Or I'll mix up my attacks, AND avoid the colors she wants to counter, but she'll still somehow counter me. It's grade A bullshit.

Edit: Finally beat it. It was the tanned skin elf girl. The one with the flashback. Apparently she occasionally just counters green on a whim, but she's really weak against it too. Avoided it for the most part and got the win.
the search button dont bite..

nnescio

Reputation score

The numbers on the bottom tab indicate the MND cost (they increase depending on enemy level) for each move/technique. Blue costs are normal. Red costs indicate a penalty (usually from a status effect).

The numbers at the bar on top of that indicate the awareness level of each body part for the enemy you're currently targeting. Red indicate a weakness, blue a resistance. Grey means you'll get countered.

Don't confuse the two.

All bosses have a counter-attack move. When they use this, there will counter an additional move of yours, as indicated by the color of the circle next to their health bar when you target them, exactly as you described.

Sometimes the awareness levels of certain body part will be marked by a ?, so you wouldn't know. That said, if all other body parts are at a high awareness, then you can reasonably guess that the ? body part has a low awareness.

It's possible for a body part to start off with an awareness level of 5. If you target that region as your first move, you're going to get countered.

Incidentally, the default number of hits you get for a given body part depends on the awareness level:

0: 5 hits
1: 4 hits
2: 3 hits
3: 2 hits
4: 1 hit
5+: Countered

The number of hits can be further increased by feats/equipment.

If you land a hit that happens to be an enemy's weakness when her ATB is at the red region, you will cancel that move, resetting her ATB to a short distance before the red/blue boundary.

Kiss attacks have the above cancelling property at all times (despite not a single enemy being weak in that region). They also activate faster (the ATB moves faster in the red region). As a drawback, they deal less damage.

Breasts and Ass don't have anything special.

Insertion attacks deal more damage, but are slightly slower than breasts/ass. They also deal recoil damage to yourself (and IIRC, if your END is too low, you can be countered that way as well.)

Combination attacks will automatically choose one of the four with the lowest awareness level, dealing 2x damage and costing 2x MND. Both Touya and Liza must be present in battle though, and it can be cancelled if one of them is knocked out or CC'ed (bind, stun, etc.).

The speed of a technique/move can be upgraded on the second page of the upgrade screen. Higher numbers indicate higher activation speed. Kiss attacks start off at 60, which is why they are faster. Insertion starts off as 0, Breasts/Ass start off as 20.

The speed of a move will be indicated at the bottom tab in combat when you're choosing a move. Slowest moves have no indicators, and increasing speeds are indicated by a bronze star, silver star, gold star, and feather, respectively. Faster moves can have more than one symbol (so feather + bronze star is faster than a feather).

Last edited:

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can anyone tell me y my sis leaves me in the 3rd lvl for some reason i was fighting in a party with my elf sis but after a couple of fights she leaves for some reason? Anyone know y?

"Edit" nvm figured it out XD

Last edited:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the request thing is a side quest? in the end show what you have cleared and have request 0 the of the vilage give .
and this game have only ending or have more

hint for the conter of inma fight and save and run from enemies in parties
and lv up the elf high she is powerful allied / most powerfull enemy

nnescio

Reputation score

the request thing is a side quest? in the end show what you have cleared and have request 0 the of the vilage give .

Requests are repeatable fetch-quests which reward your items and Magicoins. They are generated semi-randomly over time. Your guild rank increases as you complete these requests, giving you access to potentially more lucrative 'trades'.

Generally worthwhile, especially if you can manage a long chain of trades, but be aware of trading away consumables/potion mats (which require SP to buy) or your last copy of an equipment.

So far, I think there's only one ending.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Lisa is completely useless against bosses though, and if she ends up succumbing to a succubi, you're probably fucked.

Literally!

It is quite amazing for a BF game to actually not only have a female partner, but the succubi also sexually attack her as well. I really wish I could do more then text hook this thing...

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

So I just got the elf and now I seem to be having a problem. She's following behind me, I can give her gear in the menu yet she's not "in the battle", and after the battle she just vanishes is. I use the card to bring her back to fight with me but the same issue happens. Am I missing something? Or doing something wrong?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I just got the elf and now I seem to be having a problem. She's following behind me, I can give her gear in the menu yet she's not "in the battle", and after the battle she just vanishes is. I use the card to bring her back to fight with me but the same issue happens. Am I missing something? Or doing something wrong?
From earlier post(s) I saved as a text file:

--

1. Fight Together

2. Support

3. Wait

spaminator

Reputation score

Does anyone have the latest version of this, by any chance?

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks (arigato gosaimasu) nnescio and krisslanza
This game is fun and after clered toya 99 lv one hit kill is comedy

is shame have only one ending.
I like of game with multiples ends like Moso kanojo or naked order but this game intersting in this way

Fixes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello :)
It is an old thread... but.. someone recalls the initial questions? don't know what they are for :S