What's new

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Imma Doll

The one blocking the way?
He says you need level 40 to get past him.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

where is the recollection room? do I need to beat the game first 0_o

Kell

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's how you directly enter the recollection room.

There's a cheat code for the scene/cg recollection room in this game.

Enter かいそうへや (Kaisouheya, "Recollection Room") as your character name when prompted for a name in the beginning.

Anyways, I had to go directly into the recollection room for this one. I mostly love games by this circle but this one is a bit like The Queen of All Vixens (its battle system, anyways). And I never really figured that one out either, so had to use a complete save there. Art and all is good as usual but I'm somewhat disappointed. Around 30 girls with 2 scenes each amounting to like 60 scenes total. And we have like only 2 foot fetish scenes among them. :mad:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I really like this circle's games but, man, the auto battle is basically useless unless you're really strong...

These games always make me wish I had learned Japanese. I can use a text hooker to translate stuff out of battle decently, but IN battle is another issue entirely.

Lolbots910

Reputation score

If you're having difficulty with the game, on the fourth tab of your inventory there is a book "item" that changes the difficulty. If you just start, it is the first book (top left), but once you get the battle tutorial book it probably is the second book (top right). Using it will prompt a number, with 0 being easy and 9 probably being near impossible even if you knew the language. I struggled with the beginner girl until I changed difficulty to 0 (default 1), and just kind of breezed over her after.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm missing some girls in the first time as of now. . .Where do I get them?

The ones I'm missing in the first town, left side, middle and right doors.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Edit: Haha, what the hell are you doing here Kasen Ibaraki?
Not gonna lie, this post alone had me get the full game to verify this.
I really wished we could get BF games like this like 'officially' translated or something. Dialogue is such a big part of them, so just kind of stumbling through it is...

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not gonna lie, this post alone had me get the full game to verify this.
I really wished we could get BF games like this like 'officially' translated or something. Dialogue is such a big part of them, so just kind of stumbling through it is...
And no one on ulmf seems willing to translate it x.x

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And no one on ulmf seems willing to translate it x.x
More like, it's a major pain in the backside, as in their last game. I'd love to make a simple interface translation, but that-is-a-pain... At least for my level of RPGM skills.
If you or anyone is interested in helping, the battles are processed in Map 050 (◆戦闘処理◆-duh). I gave up trying to find out which common event actually outputs the battle interface - as I did back then with their 1st game.

To anyone with more patience, time and/or know-how than I have, I'd appreciate the insight.

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone have any idea how to use that boat (if you can) near the starting town left of the beach?

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont understand why my companion takes damage each time anyone uses a skill (either them or the main guy). They almost the same amount of damage they deal on each attack. Also, what is the HIT thing being sold inside of the first town in the place with the two shopkeepers and a bounty type person?

This thing -

Last edited:

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uh... Is there any bukkake in this game? During the GOR scenes semen never appears on the girls, it just shoots out of the tip. Is there some kind of option you need to enable, like with the having their clothes on or off?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I dont understand why my companion takes damage each time anyone uses a skill (either them or the main guy). They almost the same amount of damage they deal on each attack. Also, what is the HIT thing being sold inside of the first town in the place with the two shopkeepers and a bounty type person?

This thing -
From what a friend says, the 'dolls' basically get corrupted overtime and will turn on you? So they don't actually take damage, or get attacked, they simply eventually will succumb to the succubi stuff and turn against you.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what a friend says, the 'dolls' basically get corrupted overtime and will turn on you? So they don't actually take damage, or get attacked, they simply eventually will succumb to the succubi stuff and turn against you.
Ah gotcha. Thanks.

Can you ask your friend if he has any idea what that HIT stat is inside of that screenshot?

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I''ve been looking at the H-Scene gallery on this 100% save, but can't seem to choose the naked version of any scene, anyone know how to? Thanks!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I''ve been looking at the H-Scene gallery on this 100% save, but can't seem to choose the naked version of any scene, anyone know how to? Thanks!
I don't remember the exact order of options you have to pick, but talking to the green-haired fairy in the gallery room lets you do things like remove clothing/change each enemy's expression during the scenes (edit: after booting up the game myself, it's actually shown as a teddy bear NPC in the middle of the room - go figure).

Last edited:

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember the exact order of options you have to pick, but talking to the green-haired fairy in the gallery room lets you do things like remove clothing/change each enemy's expression during the scenes (edit: after booting up the game myself, it's actually shown as a teddy bear NPC in the middle of the room - go figure).
Thankyou kind sir! Rep 4 u!