What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Devil's Office] SHRIFT 2 (RJ318368)

Madflavor

Reputation score
I think I am having the same problem as this guy to sum up in detail. I downloaded the game and ran it but in the start after you pick your difficulty and etc I arrive at Yami Shrine. First problem I see is my character is not on the screen as if he was invisible. I am able to still walk around as if he was there then when I approach the lanterns and YAMI is suppose to appear there is no Yami on my screen, and no text so the game is stuck.
Sounds like a bug. For anyone who's having it I would try redownloading the game to see if that works.

manthonymanz

Reputation score
Anyone know how to interact with the tree at the cemetery? Keeps saying I need a devil level of 10, but I’m only at 4. Not sure what that actually means lol. It’s just telling me to roam the city freely in my goals

Troy168

Reputation score
Okay. I now have a good idea on where I can find those yokais. They're hidden in side quests. I've manage to get two so far so now I'll be getting the third one soon.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Updated the OP. If someone could help out with the story It'd help. My current understanding is:

"a young (alter boy/priest in training) is sent out to do battle with monster girls causing mischief in his world, resisting their temptations along the way. Little does he know that something far more sinister is lurking, as a sinister mark appears on his hand and he's forced to instead make bonds with the demons that he has been sent to exercise"
As of now, you don't actually need to provide details on the story. Just a gameplay explanation is fine.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Anyone know how to interact with the tree at the cemetery? Keeps saying I need a devil level of 10, but I’m only at 4. Not sure what that actually means lol. It’s just telling me to roam the city freely in my goals
Have the Shadow Girl devil level drain 10 Soul Levels from you so that she reaches Devil level 10. Bring her with you to the tree.

Troy168

Reputation score
Okay. I now have the knowledge of where to find the three bonus demons.

1st Bonus Demon: Accept the side mission that the nun suggest, then raise your Shadow Lady to Lvl. 10. Afterwards, head to the graveyard and check the tree at the end of the dungeon. This is where you fight your first bonus demon.

2nd Bonus Demon. Accept the side mission that the nun has made, then make your way to the abandon school. You will find an officer guarding the door as he'll give you the key. Then head to the third floor of the dungeon and go through the door at the otherside of the room. Then once you head down, you will spot an item on the floor. Have Cait Seth with you so that you can trigger the event (Note: Activate the crystal first so that you can save there and not go through the dungeon again.)

3rd Bonus Demon: A man will give you a request in the church. Once you accept, wait until you go to sleep. When selecting the bed, select the third option. Upon doing so, you will be given a new option. (Note: As of now, you cannot defeat this bonus demon nor can you get her to join you. So be prepare to lose some soul spirits.)

StainSpear

Reputation score
Link Begging
Anyone got the thing? i'm in a tight spot right now and can't get it, it would be much appreciated 🙏
Edit: Nevermind, got it from 4

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Finished the game, or at least up to chapter 1 where it currently ends. Looks like Hanako-San and the Moth chick are missing their third H scene, so I imagine it's going to come in a future update. For those wondering, you unlock the remaining bottom three H scenes for some of the girls by building your sexual fetish weaknesses asking for certain sex positions involving hands, feet, smell, etc. Not all girls have them yet since it's one of those user commissioned submissions. The Lizard girl was actually kinda hot, she kept her more human face during the sex acts which were pretty badass poses. Great to see the shadow girl pose I commissioned implemented, though it's unfortunate these H scenes have little dialog and you mostly spend the time waiting for the animations to speed up. There's no way to Genocide run yet, so you might as well max out everything with the girls currently sexually.

Overall the game was pretty good, I spent too much time fighting to win rather than enjoy the H scenes so I didn't really get to enjoy the H side of things even after I cleared the game. This H game is one that I recommend you play in reverse and actually lose first and then play to win, otherwise you might not be in the mood to fap anymore. Exp grinding is a serious chore and I don't hold it against anyone that cheats it, the game needs way more insane exp modifiers. Looking forward to requesting an H scene for Hanako-san once requests open up again. Hopefully pixiv requests is still available by then, Skeb doesn't like refunding people overseas, the money just disappears.

Last edited:

Troy168

Reputation score
Finished the game, or at least up to chapter 1 where it currently ends. Looks like Hanako-San and the Moth chick are missing their third H scene, so I imagine it's going to come in a future update. For those wondering, you unlock the remaining bottom three H scenes for some of the girls by building your sexual fetish weaknesses asking for certain sex positions involving hands, feet, smell, etc. Not all girls have them yet since it's one of those user commissioned submissions. The Lizard girl was actually kinda hot, she kept her more human face during the sex acts which were pretty badass poses. Great to see the shadow girl pose I commissioned implemented, though it's unfortunate these H scenes have little dialog and you mostly spend the time waiting for the animations to speed up. There's no way to Genocide run yet, so you might as well max out everything with the girls currently sexually.

Overall the game was pretty good, I spent too much time fighting to win rather than enjoy the H scenes so I didn't really get to enjoy the H side of things even after I cleared the game. This H game is one that I recommend you play in reverse and actually lose first and then play to win, otherwise you might not be in the mood to fap anymore. Exp grinding is a serious chore and I don't hold it against anyone that cheats it, the game needs way more insane exp modifiers. Looking forward to requesting an H scene for Hanako-san once requests open up again. Hopefully pixiv requests is still available by then, Skeb doesn't like refunding people overseas, the money just disappears.
You sure, cause I got my refund when I made the mistake on my end. (Too bad Skeb charges more for making the same request again.) Besides. With the way Pixiv is goinjg, I doubt that you'll get the chance to sent a request for Hanako-san through request.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You sure, cause I got my refund when I made the mistake on my end. (Too bad Skeb charges more for making the same request again.) Besides. With the way Pixiv is goinjg, I doubt that you'll get the chance to sent a request for Hanako-san through request.
Yeah, I got one refund that was a low payment in the past, but recently my Skeb requests that failed managed to reach me back and the money thereafter disappeared from my books as if it never happened ala "and it's gone - south park".

Troy168

Reputation score
Yeah, I got one refund that was a low payment in the past, but recently my Skeb requests that failed managed to reach me back and the money thereafter disappeared from my books as if it never happened ala "and it's gone - south park".
Alright. I'll be mindful of that in the future.

PS: Do you know how to solve the Moth Girl's quest, or am I doom to wait until EP 2?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

PS: Do you know how to solve the Moth Girl's quest, or am I doom to wait until EP 2?
Equip a fire/dark/water, whatever, one of them to your weapon attachments, get raped by shadow girl and raise her level to 10 or 30, then go to that tree in the cemetery. That's all you need to fight and capture the moth. I'm curious to know how we get to fight the moth during a genocide run when we aren't going to be entertaining shadow girl...

Troy168

Reputation score
Equip a fire/dark/water, whatever, one of them to your weapon attachments, get raped by shadow girl and raise her level to 10 or 30, then go to that tree in the cemetery. That's all you need to fight and capture the moth. I'm curious to know how we get to fight the moth during a genocide run when we aren't going to be entertaining shadow girl...
Not that quest. I was talking about her quest when I raise the Moth Girl's affectionate up to 100 and starting her quest.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Not that quest. I was talking about her quest when I raise the Moth Girl's affectionate up to 100 and starting her quest.
Oh, not sure about that I'm slacking off on the 100 affection stuff atm for the characters I cba to to do their H scene stuff.

barthalamuke

Reputation score
If anyone has a machine translation for chapter 1 would they be willing to share it?

I really love the game but I don't wanna ruin the experience by blindly going through the chapter without understanding what's going on like I did for the demo.

StainSpear

Reputation score
If anyone has a machine translation for chapter 1 would they be willing to share it?

I really love the game but I don't wanna ruin the experience by blindly going through the chapter without understanding what's going on like I did for the demo.
You can use this translator, it works for all the RPGMaker games

Last edited:

Nereus

Reputation score
One question. A big part of my interest on the game, beside the story, was the stroker sex toy compatibility. Looking at the options in the demo it only shows 4. Sadly mine isn't one of those, is a kiroo Keon. Is there any way to make it work?

Madflavor

Reputation score
One question. A big part of my interest on the game, beside the story, was the stroker sex toy compatibility. Looking at the options in the demo it only shows 4. Sadly mine isn't one of those, is a kiroo Keon. Is there any way to make it work?
I don't believe so. The game is mainly built around the Vorze A10 Piston. I used it during the demo and left a review on here:

Ok here are my impressions of the Vorze A10 Piston, and the interlocking feature for Shrift 2. I'll just organize my thoughts with bullet points:

• The most important thing to start off with is that it works. You may need to use a bluetooth adapter 4.0 or 5.0 instead of using your internal one (unless it's really good), but I had little issues my first time testing it.
  • How well does it work? The idea is that the Vorze A10 Piston will mimic the motions from the devil girl, and adjust accordingly depending on the speed in game. I found that all speeds worked well, except for speed 2.0x, which seems to just stutter the piston. But speed 1.0, 1.5, and surprisingly 3.0 work like a charm.
  • The Vorze A10 Piston itself is fairly heavy, about 7-8 pounds is my guess. You'll have to get used to the weight, and if you wish to go hands free, you may need to let it lean a bit on the edge of your desk, or whip up something to hold it in place. They do sell a mount that you can attach to your desk, but I didn't buy it.
  • Does it feel good? Yes it does! You can either sync it up with Shrift 2, or you can use it one of it's many settings that mimic different acts such as handjob, deepthroat, thrust, etc etc.
  • What isn't good about it? Well it's really just one thing imo, and it's a pretty big one. I'll do my best to explain and will attach a picture to help me do so. The issue isn't with the machine, but with the sleeve it comes with. I can't speak for the many other types of sleeves, but the sleeve it came with is called Clover, and when it works it works great. But it has one major flaw to it. It's difficult to get your rod into the secondary opening of the sleeve, and it has nothing to do with the size or shape of your little guy. I'll explain why it's an issue on my next point.
  • If you look at the picture I point out the area where the second opening is. The area above it (highlighted in blue) is very stretchy. You can't tell by the picture, but when the piston is activated, that area between the first opening and the second stretches in and out to mimic sex. The thing is, the second opening is where it feels good because that's where all the bumps are. But the entryway to the second hold is about the size of a quarter, and it's made of the same material as the rest of the sleeve, making it flimsy. So when you're inserting yourself into the sleeve, and your helmet touches the 2nd opening, it might slide off the rims of the 2nd opening, or worse yet, get the rims of the 2nd opening to fold inward. Because more likely than not, your helmet is going to be bigger than the 2nd hole. Now I have gotten it into the 2nd hole each time I used it, but it's never easy. When you use it, you may have to spend time adjusting your rod, or take it in and out, until you finally manage to get it into that 2nd opening. You'll know when you do because the sensation goes from a 4/10 to a 9/10.

I do plan on ordering a new sleeve very soon, that's not the Clover, and I'm hoping it works better. The Vorza A10 Piston itself is awesome, and the interlocking function works very well. But the sleeve is actually bad in design. I can say that when everything works, it's amazing and really takes Shrift 2 to the next level. But for over $500, I would only purchase it if you really do have the money to burn.

Nereus

Reputation score
Damn... Honestly now i can only hope for the modding scene to make it more open. Make it capable of using any kind of Toy or vibrator. Because i originally bought the toy when this functionality was announced, i feel like i wasted my money...

TheUnsaid

Reputation score

They're weak to wind. Mothgirl's wind attack can decimate them if you level her up enough.

EDIT:

Man... this game has a lot of content. It's BALLS easy though. Really sad about that.