What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Devil's Office] SHRIFT 2 (RJ318368)

Civilincubus

Reputation score
ok guys am i missing something, just started chapter 2 after leaving the hospital, but after it started nothing has happened for a few days and noone of the characters said anything about what to do so i've just been running around doing random things but is there something i'm supposed to do? Im using machine translation and the Goal just says to walk around the city but it hasn't been working out so far, any ideas about what i'm supposed to be doing?

also a different note, but what is demon level exactly? it's neccesary for a mission i have in the common graveyard but it does not seem to increase with either leveling up the magic mark or by visiting

unless the 2nd chapter isn't out then nvm the first part
Game comes out in segments, chapter 1, parts 1-3 were released. We don't have the other chapters yet. There should be some additional and fixed scenes (vore) for chapter 1 coming out.

Starfaier

Reputation score
I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to change the name of the main character after the game has started, and if so where and how??

2. Is it still possible to change the difficulty level after the game has started, and if so where and how??

3. Can you change the camera perspective in combat, so 1st person and
the 3rd person by yourself, and if so, how?

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to change the name of the main character after the game has started, and if so where and how??

2. Is it still possible to change the difficulty level after the game has started, and if so where and how??

3. Can you change the camera perspective in combat, so 1st person and
the 3rd person by yourself, and if so, how?
1. iirc no
2. Menu -> option above Quests > uppermost option
3. Only during certain binds

tsundere fox

Reputation score
Since it's rpg maker I'm pretty sure you can change the character's name, unless that is somehow hardcoded into some mechanic in the game that might glitch things out if you change it. But otherwise, I doubt you'll have any issues.

The online save editor will probably do the trick.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since it's rpg maker I'm pretty sure you can change the character's name, unless that is somehow hardcoded into some mechanic in the game that might glitch things out if you change it. But otherwise, I doubt you'll have any issues.

The online save editor will probably do the trick.
I'd be careful with that with how this game works. its likely your name is saved in multiple spots as opposed to a specific save file. Shrift be like that, Ideally the answer would be to use a code if Shrift 2 has anything like the Chicken from the first game, but right now i dont even think we know any codes, or if there is even a chicken or teddy bear something like that for debug codes/dlc.

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
I'd be careful with that with how this game works. its likely your name is saved in multiple spots as opposed to a specific save file. Shrift be like that, Ideally the answer would be to use a code if Shrift 2 has anything like the Chicken from the first game, but right now i dont even think we know any codes, or if there is even a chicken or teddy bear something like that for debug codes/dlc.
Jabber handles the codes, but we don't know any yet iirc

anon343434

Reputation score
Can't get the game to get past the first cutscene, the mc doesn't even appear from the beginning and I was wondering if anyone had a fix to this? i tried loading it up with a japanese locale emulator and other things but it just won't get past the first part at all.

BlazingOrangeSun

Reputation score
I'm also having a problem when I start the game. It brings me to the difficulty selection and then the PC selection and then brings me to the game. All I can do is walk forwards and then it brings me to the 'cutscene' and then it freezes there after the light drops.

Any way to fix it?

Edit: I did some fiddling around with Mtool and downloaded a savefile someone posted and loaded the save via MTool. My character is still invisible and things appear to be bugged.

Edit2: Nevermind. I had to go to my control panel, set the localization to Japanese and then redownload.

Last edited:

Civilincubus

Reputation score
so my character is invisible and it stops at a cutscene how do i fix this
I believe it is a Japanese unicode problem where you need to install the japanese locale onto your system. Look up how to do that if you haven't already. If I'm in error, I think it was discussed earlier in the thread.

Also, in case you were unaware, when asking for help in a new community, it's usually good etiquette to acknowledge your lack of knowing, spend a little time ingratiating, and explaining the problem using decent grammar. You'll come across as entitled and folks may not help you if you don't engage in those niceties.

ozzyyyyyyy

Reputation score
my game only goes to chapter "1" does anyone know how to get newer versions? I heard previously chapter "2-3" were supposedly out but i am not sure if that's confirmed also

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
my game only goes to chapter "1" does anyone know how to get newer versions? I heard previously chapter "2-3" were supposedly out but i am not sure if that's confirmed also
chapter 2 is meant to come out this year and chapter 3 is for this year or next year the game ends at chapter 1 for now.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
have to ask anyone know a good way to get sp to lvl up your monster girls? want to max them if you can that is all so is there any way to refight the bosses without going to her room want to fight siren again but can't fighter her in her room without being able to fight her

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
have to ask anyone know a good way to get sp to lvl up your monster girls? want to max them if you can that is all so is there any way to refight the bosses without going to her room want to fight siren again but can't fighter her in her room without being able to fight her
In order to get SP, you need to let the girls drain your levels.
Equip the indulgence that allows the girls to drain your life, go to my room, and then give all of your faith to them.
Then level up to 36 and do it all again.

The most annoying thing to increase are your character's propensity which unlocks unique scenes per girl.

You don't need to refight the girls to get SP.

If you want to refight girls, save before fighting them, then move to a new save slot, and continue the game after you fought them. Go back to previous saves if you want to refight.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
In order to get SP, you need to let the girls drain your levels.
Equip the indulgence that allows the girls to drain your life, go to my room, and then give all of your faith to them.
Then level up to 36 and do it all again.

The most annoying thing to increase are your character's propensity which unlocks unique scenes per girl.

You don't need to refight the girls to get SP.

If you want to refight girls, save before fighting them, then move to a new save slot, and continue the game after you fought them. Go back to previous saves if you want to refight.
dam was hoping that I would not have to replay the chapter ty for the info