What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Devil's Office] SHRIFT 2 (RJ318368)

Troy168

Reputation score
o

oh shiz mb how do you meet the sheep lady i mean?
There's a guy in the church who gives it to you in the quest. Then go to your bed once the day blocks are out. After that, check the third option.

ozzyyyyyyy

Reputation score
does anyone know if all the charters have their begging scenes yet? or is it just the shadow women?

thomasan

Reputation score
Is there a translation on the way? MTL really sucks with this game for me.

Troy168

Reputation score
does anyone know if all the charters have their begging scenes yet? or is it just the shadow women?
Technically, most of the demon girls you meet has their begging scenes. The thing is, you have to make the request to Neko through Skeb. Neko can do the job, just as long as is physically possible for the demon and not out of character for said demon.

ozzyyyyyyy

Reputation score
Technically, most of the demon girls you meet has their begging scenes. The thing is, you have to make the request to Neko through Skeb. Neko can do the job, just as long as is physically possible for the demon and not out of character for said demon.
i see i am sorry but what is skeb and who's neko? (is neko the actual name of the game developer?)

Troy168

Reputation score
i see i am sorry but what is skeb and who's neko? (is neko the actual name of the game developer?)
Skeb is a site in which you can request Japanese artist for artwork from overseas, since Pixiv doesn't allow 18+ request on the english language. And Neko is the developer behind the Shrift series. Though It's part of the japanese text name that I can translate.

Madflavor

Reputation score

Latest blog post the dev addresses the concerns with the difficulty being too easy for Shrift 2. He mentions that the plan is to increase the difficulty of the next part.

"In fact, Chapter 1 is conscious of the extension of the tutorial,
and there are many situations where the opponent does nothing during the pre-action turn of defense and avoidance, and it is
difficult to accumulate the restraint gauge, making it difficult to take slip damage.

For the time being, that part will gradually disappear from Chapter 2, and we plan to increase the measures and preparations necessary for recovery
by receiving damage and skills during pre-actions and slip damage ."

I'm happy to hear he's aware of this. Truth be told Chapter 1 was definitely too easy. Every single fight except for Siren was brainless, and could be ended in 2-3 rounds. Part of the fun of Shrift 1 was it's challenge. Having to constantly stay on the defense, losing multiple times, getting to understand the patterns of your opponent, and then barely able to snatch victory from them, it was part of the game's appeal. To go from that, to steamrolling enemies in the next game does feel like whiplash.

OP
E

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update to the existing game. Adds new scenes and apparently a new frog enemy.

Civilincubus

Reputation score

New update to the existing game. Adds new scenes and apparently a new frog enemy.
Before people ask HOW to get the new scenes, you give 30 levels to a stationary orange fire spirit (non-girl) in the first two dungeons. Then a green flame will appear nearby (might require you leave the dungeon for a day). The green flame monster will take levels (you can't fight it) and will provide a scene as well as the same item the stationary orange enemy gives you.

One is a bunch of flowers, the other is a frog with eggs (not a frog girl)

Unless you like bizarre creatures assaulting the priest, it's not really worth the time to get them imo.

Last edited:

Vr1bo

Reputation score
Does anybody knows if Shrifted is still working on the translation ? It's been a while since we've had news of him.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
Does anybody knows if Shrifted is still working on the translation ? It's been a while since we've had news of him.
I anticipate they have been, but that said, given how Shrift tends to come out with patches so often, that's gotta throw a big wrench into their translation process. Still, it'd be comforting to know if it's actively in the works, even if it's slowly, or if it needs to get picked up.

avientone

Reputation score
Where can I get the MTL from? And where can I get on Skeb so I can see more of this or request a nipple patch:
1678952788736.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginek

Reputation score
Not the most inspired art or novel mg interpretation I've seen from him, but it looks like a quantity versus quality situation for a single dungeon end-boss, similar to Nina. Still we'll see what he does with it.
better than some eldritch horrors he is being pulling recently like the goddamn moth girl