What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Devil's Office] SHRIFT 2 (RJ318368)

Quendras

Reputation score
Ok, looks like i busted my save then, can't find her there

Edit: nvm, there was another location open then

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Mkhay worked first time, failed in between the fight and now even if i reset my propensities again she still forces me to look ...

EDIT: Well just ended up editing the "eye" debuff away with MTool, not sure why I am always getting it, but that wasn't fun
It's based on your fetish level. Use the gym to reset your fetishes so you won't get an auto debuff at the start of the fight.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Mkhay worked first time, failed in between the fight and now even if i reset my propensities again she still forces me to look ...

EDIT: Well just ended up editing the "eye" debuff away with MTool, not sure why I am always getting it, but that wasn't fun
I use MTool as well. May I ask exactly how you did that? Like step by step if you don't mind? Because I tried looking for the option to turn off that debuff, and wasn't able to find it.

JakeMSG

Reputation score
I use MTool as well. May I ask exactly how you did that? Like step by step if you don't mind? Because I tried looking for the option to turn off that debuff, and wasn't able to find it.
There are a few ways to do this. First, you can use the "Recover Party" button on the Main page of MTool, which clears all buffs&debuffs on you (although you may not like losing the Buffs, too).
Second option: go to the Actor tab => On the Right half of the screen, click "State" button => top-right, click "Owned" button to only show the Buffs&Debuffs you currently have => Tick off the Debuffs you want to remove

Keep in mind, since those buffs&debuffs are also written to the Meta Save, it does get loaded at the beginning of the fight, meaning you may have to Remove the Debuff at the beginning of the battle, too (even if you already removed it before starting the battle).

instantregret7

Reputation score
How the heck do you get Jorogumo into the hotel...? There's two vacant slots after the main story actually, which is funny because Rose was already unlocked before i even met her.
Ah, nevermind. I didn't see I had a new quest open, duh.

Madflavor

Reputation score
There are a few ways to do this. First, you can use the "Recover Party" button on the Main page of MTool, which clears all buffs&debuffs on you (although you may not like losing the Buffs, too).
Second option: go to the Actor tab => On the Right half of the screen, click "State" button => top-right, click "Owned" button to only show the Buffs&Debuffs you currently have => Tick off the Debuffs you want to remove

Keep in mind, since those buffs&debuffs are also written to the Meta Save, it does get loaded at the beginning of the fight, meaning you may have to Remove the Debuff at the beginning of the battle, too (even if you already removed it before starting the battle).
Great! I'll try it out once I get home.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Girls are cute
The new POV stuff is hit or miss since it either gives no context or very warped imagery. The overall quality is good, though-- just wish the images were a bit more clear at times.
Has some pretty neat animation ideas
A bit too easy. Grinding is almost too rewarding, but I understand that this is a more lighthearted game.
Some characters have animations that seem a bit too vanilla by default.

I don't necessarily feel the more "tempation" side of the gameplay-- nothing really feels like a punishment unless you do something that's just pure evil. I was under the impression by the art that there would be some sort of dilemmas or internal conflict to deal with, but it's still a decent game that focuses more on an H gallery than fleshing out combat.
It also might be more biased for me to say that I was also under the impression that there wouldn't be a Devil Pact this game that saved you from the girls, meaning seggs was going to be even more punishing if you aren't in some way bonding with characters (You can lose fights and it just makes said fight a bit harder)

I miss that weird "interview"-esque level of dialogue you got from the first game that made the girls seem more like victims who were just trying (or indulging) to survive. The MC having to digress on a couple of them--after realizing they weren't even intelligent enough to understand that what they did was evil-- gave the MC a near therapeutic approach to non-humans who were tied up in human affairs. It didn't give them a "Misunderstood" vibe, more like a "groomed to evil" on differing levels.
The new girls seem more cheerful/less harmful because they sort of just are. They're not as dangerous, which makes them less like child soldiers and more like misshaped college roommates who are just freelancing whatever they feel like. The game definitely is more giddy and comical, easier, etc.
I do think the dev is holding something back from us about the gameplay-- the game is way too easy, the areas are pretty much explored-- and I honestly hope the game starts to turn drastically once the inevitable beginning to Shrift begins.

8/10 easy gallery game, with loads of potential.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's everyone's overall thoughts on Shrift 2 so far?
I think it's overall improved as a game from the first one, but agree that the dev probably got a lot of complaints about the difficulty so made 2 a ton easier. I like the theming of the first game a lot more and the interactions with the monster girls better too, but it's not too bad.

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Made a Translation for the FNAF sections for each of the 3 girls, here's the Pics for them and the Text file with the Translation.
Also put those into the Files I share for the game in my last post.

Edit: I also finished the Minigame, and wrote a quick Strategy for it (that I also generally used in the past on the actual FNAF game), use it if it helps you.
Files that I'm talking about: (Under the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" category, at the Shrift II entry)
Finished (most of) the new changes. I added, to the files for the game, some temporary stuff (until Ch2 gets translated), such as Translated Pictures from Ch1, some Translated Data Files (that weren't changed between Ch1-Ch2), the Machine Translation File that can be loaded into MTool.... Also updated the Mod for game (will add the Ch2 Monsters to the Fight Gallery after I also get to play the damn Chapter), with the Biggest New Feature:

Meta Save Backup!

You can now use this to Meta-Save and Meta-Load (which copies your entire Save folder to one of the 4 "World" slots). Check, in Your Room in the Church, Bottom-Right corner for it. Upon Meta-Loading, you'll be taken to the Title Screen (to be able to load the Meta Save files). The Files are actually Created/Loaded/ANIHILATED within your game folder, inside the "www" folder, within a newly-made folder, called "BackupDimension". You can also manually add your Save folder files in there (in one of the World Slots), it will (meta-)load it just as well.

It works by using a nice Script ("ozu_File"), made by Ozubon, link to Script's Thread
, alongside some Node.js knowledge, and a decent amount of effort.

Now I can finally start fking playing the damn game, Jesus Christ I'm a nerd.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Made a Translation for the FNAF sections for each of the 3 girls, here's the Pics for them and the Text file with the Translation.
Also put those into the Files I share for the game in my last post.

Edit: I also finished the Minigame, and wrote a quick Strategy for it (that I also generally used in the past on the actual FNAF game), use it if it helps you.
Is this chapter 2 stuff or the new stuff added to chapter 1?

RangerRoger

Reputation score
Where to go in chapter 2? I got done with the Cult and the DOD quest. I'm legitimately lost on where to go next.

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Where to go in chapter 2? I got done with the Cult and the DOD quest. I'm legitimately lost on where to go next.
Now that you're done with Ch1 content, Sleep twice to auto-trigger the Ch2. If it doesn't, there may be some further bugs preventing it

RangerRoger

Reputation score
Now that you're done with Ch1 content, Sleep twice to auto-trigger the Ch2. If it doesn't, there may be some further bugs preventing it
I'll see and if there is a bug do I have to get a fresh install and restart all over again?

JakeMSG

Reputation score
I'll see and if there is a bug do I have to get a fresh install and restart all over again?
In a previous version's post, dev said something about "if the girl in the church giving quests looks (visually) bugged, don't play that save" or something similar.

If it keeps not working, I'd advise using somebody else's Save (that's at Ch1 end), I linked mine some comments above if you wanna use that (if you need it).