What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

so which one is the link to download this

If you're talking about the store page, it's already been posted in the OP and it's this: Direct download links are illegal in this forum, if you're looking for those... :mad:

Hey,

I've seen some people mention EX3 as still being in development. Can I assume that means you can't get the demon compendium past 96-97%?

Also, I'm missing one scene which seems to be for Daiji slime form since it's right around there on the list/page of the book. If anyone knows what it is and how to get it I would appreciate it. On the list it is literally just above her bonding entry.

Hey,

I've seen some people mention EX3 as still being in development. Can I assume that means you can't get the demon compendium past 96-97%?

Also, I'm missing one scene which seems to be for Daiji slime form since it's right around there on the list/page of the book. If anyone knows what it is and how to get it I would appreciate it. On the list it is literally just above her bonding entry.

I'm fairly certain you can't get 100% Completion for the Compendium yet, and the reward coded into the game for it is nothing special (think it's just some extra SP or money).

hello again, actualy Im stuck in the iron maiden 1-3, any advice? (i still in level 1 but i have the plant girl and the dog girl in 100)

You have the translation? That should help you understand everything going on.

After that, here's my general set of tips that I said last time someone asked for help against Iron Maiden 2:

A few points:

1. Make sure you are bonded with Lampas and Barghest so you get their red chest bonus (+10SP each). Additionally, make sure you're grabbing the silver chests for Compendium completion. My memory's hazy, but you might be able to access one that gives you some bonus SP.
  2. Putting SP more then 1 or 2 levels into Will at this point is a bad idea. You should mainly try to put them into Max Vitality, which you can pair with the Silver ring (5% Vit regen every turn). You'll want to get a level in Agility as you move forward, with the ultimate goal of later in the game unlocking Vitality Regen, which requires max Magic Attack and Max level Vitality.
  3. As you've already said, tea buff is a big help before bosses. It halves all Lust damage before it wears off, you should always have some tea before bosses.
  4. You want to end this fight as early as possible. The longer this goes on, the worse it gets. It's best to pop up a Morphine when the Tea Buff wears off. If you haven't at least almost gotten two Coffin Breakthroughs by the time it wears off, you're too slow.
  5. Break all the minor bindings before you Coffin Breakout, or else you'll take a massive amount of Lust damage.
  6. It doesn't matter if you get over 100 Lust as long as you've pressed the command for the 4th Coffin Breakout. After that, the fight will go into a scripted phase where your Lust doesn't matter. The tick damage will get impossible to keep up with after a few speedups, so you'll want to rush the last few through if you can.
And as always, if there's one fight to change the difficulty to Easy on, this is it. It won't affect any true ending requirements, and you can change it back afterwards. I can safely say the fight is 100% consistent on Easy, at least. Good luck!

This is the hardest fight in the game other then the boss fight in 4-3, once you finish this you should be relatively home free. Good luck! o/

Do you guys have any full clear save for the upcoming ex3 ?
Feel free to use mine, the link is in the signature.

hello again, actualy Im stuck in the iron maiden 1-3, any advice? (i still in level 1 but i have the plant girl and the dog girl in 100)
I have a walkthrough video for that fight. The main point is to be as quick as possible while managing Lust effectively, using items and recovery skills. Also. you can safely ignore it when you press Struggle for the last time - you can't lose during the scripted event (as shown on the video).
The link is in the signature. [2]

If you're talking about the store page, it's already been posted in the OP and it's this: Direct download links are illegal in this forum, if you're looking for those... :mad:

Did the dev ask us not to share?

I'm fairly certain you can't get 100% Completion for the Compendium yet, and the reward coded into the game for it is nothing special (think it's just some extra SP or money).

Ty Shrifted.

TBH I was anticipating some kind of overarching scenario once you finished the book based on that scene with Lord Cushion's assistant once you passed 90% on the compendium. That big room with the four crystals is hella leading. I just wish I knew enough Japanese to understand what she said.

Also, I'm still new but from my general experience on forums I believe you're not supposed to provide links to a pirated download of the game. Don't steal from the dev essentially. I think they'd accept all the free advertisement they can get if you're linking to the store page.

Just to confirm, download's finished and EX3 is indeed out, despite what the dlsite pages say.

edit: Mai fight (after being shrunk) seems to be bugged with a weird infinite blackness loop if she restrains you fully. Dev's put up a for EX3 so I've raised it there. Think this bug got mentioned before during development.

edit2: Selecting 'Give up' breaks it. Might be intentional then, but if so it's a pretty strange design decision.

edit3: Huh, apparently it is intentional.

Last edited:
Umh the ending was nice and kind of a mind fuck.

Cant wait for the teased crossover for EX4

Okay how do you beat pink bed Echo? Triple attacks per turn (and one instakill in roster) aside, that prompt about drinking the milk is what ends me.

Invest in agility so you get your turn faster than her.

Seeing the twins reappear at the end kinda made me hopeful for more Mukuro, but then the crossover stuff happened, so now I have no idea who's gonna show up in EX4.

Also Mai and her giant Mais were easily the best body part of EX3.

edit: was looking through the image files to check something and apparently I missed an animation for each of the fairies. Anyone know how to trigger them?

Last edited:
Back