What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

what is computer password on chapter 1
Don't remember what it was but I do remember that it was not difficult to find. Just view the items in the area and read the text. You will find it. It is probably faster then waiting for an answer here lol.

sorry.
The "text" mentioned in this tweet is not for use in SHRIFT games.
I'm sorry for making you expect.
(EX3 is also recovering smoothly.)

I can't say more about this text, but I'm sure there will be an announcement elsewhere soon.
I'm sure everyone will be surprised at that time.

Thank you for clearing that up, very much looking forward to your future works. Monster Girl Quest was my gateway into this world, but SHRIFT has been my favorite by far. Got 2 years on the ci-en support plan this month, I signed up when I realized you were releasing all the new parts as updates and not charging for them but I still wanted to support your work.

Inconsequential question: why are the source .ogg files ~5% slower than what is actually played in-game? (wanted to have "Last Confession" to jam to as an absolute banger/bop)

[_] Ignore
[X] Jump at her

Mukuro is still best girl.
I agree.

The only thing I dislike about her is that she has the least story reasons to be attached to you. She attacks you because she has a grudge and you were around. In her story though she does get quite attached to you, and her desire for you to only see her present self instead of trying to see her as how she was when she was alive shows she's quite conscious of you.

I had to really deliberate between her and Sphinx when it came to giving the diamond ring.

I agree.

The only thing I dislike about her is that she has the least story reasons to be attached to you. She attacks you because she has a grudge and you were around. In her story though she does get quite attached to you, and her desire for you to only see her present self instead of trying to see her as how she was when she was alive shows she's quite conscious of you.

I had to really deliberate between her and Sphinx when it came to giving the diamond ring.
Speaking of the diamond ring, what does it actually do? I completed the game before I used mine, and when I reloaded it after the ending, it disappeared from my inventory. Is there a way I could cheat it back?

Speaking of the diamond ring, what does it actually do? I completed the game before I used mine, and when I reloaded it after the ending, it disappeared from my inventory. Is there a way I could cheat it back?
When you finish the game, there's an extra all dialogue side story that goes with the girl you gave the ring too. You have to give it b4 the final battle tho.

When you finish the game, there's an extra all dialogue side story that goes with the girl you gave the ring too. You have to give it b4 the final battle tho.
Guess I'm screwed until I start a new playthrough then.

Dev's latest ci-en post says that EX3 is almost fully (re)done, with only really the combat still needing work. There's also some new art for Lampas, Daiji and Mukuro, with the standing pictures being public and the lewd pictures needing the paid plan. Some of them have been posted (fully or partially) on the dev's twitter before, though I've seen another WIP Mukuro image that wasn't in this update.

From what I can understand, they're not intended to replace the in-game ones, but they have some other purpose that'll be revealed in the future. I'm interested, particularly if if means more Mukuro content.

How to get from True Mercy into Genocide? There are no fights anymore...so how can i be evil? o. O

i think you can also just remove your save and publicdata from games folder and putting it somewhere else that make the game act like its a new copy just make a folder and call it true mercy and put the saves and publicdata in there then if you ever want to go back to true mercy just put them back in there spot, you can also do that for genocide after if you want to keep that also.

...seriously, it's as if the people aren't reading this thread - the (proper) solution of this problem has been already given a couple (dozen) pages ago...

Can anyone help me with daji railgun phase? i cant win at all

Last edited:
Back