What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Can anyone help me with daji railgun phase? i cant win at all
I have a video walkthrough of that particular event.
Navigate to Shared Folder (link in the signature)/Video Walkthrough/Daji Railgun Event.mp4.
If the video fails to load in the browser download it and open with a proper video player.

I have a video walkthrough of that particular event.
Navigate to Shared Folder (link in the signature)/Video Walkthrough/Daji Railgun Event.mp4.
If the video fails to load in the browser download it and open with a proper video player.
thanks, it did help a lot

Bad news, there seems to be a problem with his computer.

does that mean it may take longer befor EX3 comes out hope he did not lose data this time like last time

If I (and deepl) understand correctly, he didn't lose any data and can keep working using a different computer, albeit at a slower than normal pace.

does that mean it may take longer befor EX3 comes out hope he did not lose data this time like last time
If I (and deepl) understand correctly, he didn't lose any data and can keep working using a different computer, albeit at a slower than normal pace.
From the comments below, his reply:
```The production work can be done with a gaming pc that has moved data, but the final check must be done with the pc sent for repair. Delivery date will change depending on when the broken computer comes back Maybe July```

Okay how do you beat pink bed Echo? Triple attacks per turn (and one instakill in roster) aside, that prompt about drinking the milk is what ends me.

Okay how do you beat pink bed Echo? Triple attacks per turn (and one instakill in roster) aside, that prompt about drinking the milk is what ends me.
I think you need to be low enough on arousal so that you dont get to 100 when she start her breast feed

EX3 release is scheduled (tentatively) for between 23rd-26th July.

Wonder how much content will be in this one. Maybe my new axe will be of excellent use in this expansion.

Wonder how much content will be in this one. Maybe my new axe will be of excellent use in this expansion.

From what I've seen, EX3 will be huge. I'd think it to be at least the size of EX2, if not bigger. It looks like he's made a bunch a changes overall to items and difficulty, so I'm probably going to have to go fix a bunch of broken translations when it hits, too.

Do you still need to donate to him for the EX content?
The EX scenarios come with the updated version of the game by default.
Although IIRC there are a different, paid type of DLC scenarios on his ci-en.

we are now at the first day of maybe getting EX3 lets hope that we do, well it wont really matter that much it only be couple of days later if not on 23

Dev's sharing a ton of tweets from beta testers, so it's definitely coming. I wouldn't expect anything to come out till the weekend, though...

im here just because i want to know what is the passcode of the loquer in the rest room? (after the accident with the dog girl)

Back